• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I found some more news you all want to hear!!

UK-FootTickler

TMF Poster
If you have read my latest revelations about nice looking celebs and their ticklish tendancies, then take a look at these! I found some more magazines where i found the others and these are a little bit more recent, so, here goes...

Elizabeth Hurley: (Red magazine) "When you were filming Austin Powers, what were your most memorable moments on set?"
Liz: "Well, i loved working with Mike Myers he was great fun and really funny, but he always used to tickle my legs when i was getting a massage after filming! i hated him for that!"

Victoria Beckham(Then, Victoria Adams)(womans weekly)"cool pictures girls(talking to all spice girls), so tell me posh, why is it that you always do photo-shoots with bare-feet?"
Mrs Beckham: "I don't really know because the girls always try and tickle my toes when i am getting a pedicure just before the shoot, so i smudge my polish and have to start again! they all think it's hilarious!"

here is another:

Tamzin Outhwaite(Eastenders-UK soap)"Tamzin you have alot of male admirers out there, what's the weirdest thing a male fan has asked you to do?"
Tamzin: "Actually, i can answer this one straight away, i once recieved a piece of fan mail aking me if he could worship and tickle my feet!"
"what must you have been thinking!!"
Tamzin: "I wasn't too bithered really, because it's a fetish and you could do much worse than a foot fetish in my opinion. It might have felt nice. (Laughs)

Elizabeth Hurley

YEAH BABY, YEAH! Does tickling make you horny baby?! I believe that is the first info I've seen on Liz. Excellent find UK. Bloody Good Show! I just wish I could get all of these shows you chaps keep talking about. Cheerio and keep up the good work.

OH MY FRIKKIN GOD!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
*straightens clip-on tie*
*ahem* GREAT FINDS BRO! Liz Hurley AND Posh Spice? How much money do I send you? :p I've got to lie down now, I'm waaay to excited :D

Breathe in...Breathe out.....

Omg! Liz Hurley and Posh said that? I knew i liked them for some reason besides their heavenly(and sinful) bodies. Wait till I tell the neighbors.........

Booya!

You've made my day bub, posh spice and elizibeth hurley, I feel a kind of relief with the knowledge that they are both ticklish. Thanks!

Having just got back into my seat following a stunned topple out of it..... Bloody Hell!! The others you can keep but the Tamzin Outhwaite quote is blinding!
I am in your debt sir.

Arkham

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back