• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teaching Samantha a Lesson (FFF/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
He’d tried everything he could think of. He’d emailed her multiple times. He’d tried to friend her on Facebook (she was gorgeous so it was hard for him to get too angry with her). He didn’t have her phone number or any other way of reaching her. It had been over a week, and she still hadn’t sent him the money for the concert ticket he’d sold her on Craigslist. She'd sounded so nice when they made the exchange through email: Thank you soooooo much!!! she wrote. I'm so excited to go to this concert! You made my night!!! :) She didn't seem like the type to scam someone, but who knows. Either way, he needed his money.

He hunted around on Facebook and he found her mother and sister. He wrote to them both separately:

“I’m sorry to write you out of the blue like this, but from what I can tell, you are Samantha’s mother (sister). I sold Samantha a ticket to the festival last weekend on Craigslist and have not yet received her payment, even though I’ve reached out to her and reminded her several times. I’m beginning to worry I’ve been scammed. Is Samantha a real person? Could you kindly remind her she still owes me $110? Thank you very much.”

Samantha’s mother, Laura, was appalled when she got the message. But it was typical Samantha, and she knew it. Her sister, Kathleen, rolled her eyes when she read it: “Of course,” she said to herself. “Vintage Sam.” Laura wrote back and profusely apologized on her daughter’s behalf and assured him that he’d have his money soon.

The girls were all home for Labor Day weekend, and that evening when Samantha was out at a bar with friends, Laura called her other two daughters into the living room for a chat. She explained the situation to her youngest, Suzy.

“Girls,” she told them, “I need your help. Sam is always doing things like this. She is so irresponsible. She is always thinking of herself, and never others.”

“Well,” said Suzy, who was twenty, and had straight, light brown hair past her shoulders, blue eyes, and stood 5’3”, “I think it’s more that she’s just forgetful. She’s not trying to hurt anyone.”

“Don’t be so quick to defend her,” said Kathleen, twenty-five years old, slightly curvy, with curly brown hair and brown eyes, standing 5’6”. “Implicit in always thinking of oneself is hurting others.”

“That’s the issue,” said Laura, who was fifty-two, had straight brown hair, beginning to grey, and glasses, standing 5’8”. “She’s oblivious to the impact she has on others. That poor guy—who knows, he might have a family to feed and be making minimum wage for all we know. And she just goes off, has a blast at the concert, and forgets all about it. I’ve tried to talk with her about this many times—nothing seems to get through to her.”

“I have too,” said Kathleen, the goodie goodie, humanitarian older sister. “It’s called arrogance, Mom. And Sam is full of it. And she definitely does not listen to me.”

The frustration was audible in Kathleen’s voice. But it wasn’t just from her younger sister not listening to her. She’d always been jealous of Sam, who came along and was instantly cuter, funnier, and more outgoing than she was. Soon enough, she became the unattractive, responsible, dull older sister of Sam, the sexy knockout, the socialite, the girl who all the guys wanted and all the other girls envied. When Sam entered high school, she was already more popular, beautiful, taller, and sexier than her sister, then a senior. Sam was a brat, had always been a brat, and Kathleen longed to put her in her place.

Sam had been much more kind to her younger sister, Suzy, hence Suzy’s tendency to defend her. But Suzy, despite being cute and little, knew she was never going to be as drop-dead gorgeous as Sam, and would always live in the shadow of her big sister.

Sam was truly stunning. She was tall—5’10”—slender, with long legs and an amazing body. She had fair skin and a few light freckles, and baby blue eyes. Her wavy brown hair looked sexy when she wore it down and cute when she had it in a ponytail, like when she played tennis with her mom or golf with her dad. She was endlessly social, loved going out with friends, going to the beach, and spending her parents’ money. She was twenty-two, had just graduated college, and was on top of the world. That attitude showed—she was confident, verging on cocky, and being around her you got the sense that she actually believed she was better than most people. All the while, she was usually quite sweet and playful, and had a wicked seductive side, too.

“She…” Laura paused, not sure she wanted to assign the label to her daughter, but then went ahead, “…can be quite arrogant, can’t she?”

“She desperately needs to be humbled,” said Kathleen, anger bubbling up even more, “before it’s too late. Before she does something that really causes serious harm.”

“The thing is,” said Laura, “I’m just not sure how to humble her. It’s like…she’s too perfect. She doesn’t have any weakness.”

“Everybody has a weakness,” said Kathleen.

Suzy sat there quietly, unsure what to think.

“But really, Kathleen…have you ever seen Sam vulnerable? I’m not sure I have, since she was a little girl!”

“Well, let’s think,” said Kathleen. “What made her vulnerable when she was a little girl?”

“Well all little girls are vulnerable, you guys,” said Suzy.

“That’s true,” said Laura. “I mean, of course, she was little, vulnerable. But she did become a star athlete very quickly. I think she thought she was invincible after that.”

“You used to tickle us sometimes,” Suzy said to Kathleen. “I remember thinking it was weird to see my big sister so helpless.”

Kathleen chuckled. “She was pretty helpless. That was great.” A light bulb went off over her head. “Hey….I wonder if she’s still ticklish…”

“Don’t people pretty much grow out of being ticklish once they become adults?” asked Suzy innocently.

“Some do, some don’t,” said Laura. “Sam was......very, veryticklish.”

“That was the one way,” Kathleen said wistfully, “of humbling her back then. I used to love to do it because it totally put her in her place. I can’t believe I forgot about that.”

“It’s actually true,” said Laura. “I used to let you do it even though she’d be begging for help, because I knew it was the one way to teach her a lesson.”

“Did you hear what you just said, Mom?” asked Kathleen, brimming with energy and enthusiasm. “‘The one way to teach her a lesson.’”

Laura sat quietly, thinking. “You know,” she said, “I’m pretty sure Sam is still ticklish. When we got pedicures together last summer she was having quite a hard time with the scrubbing. She couldn’t keep from laughing!”

“Ah ha,” said Kathleen. “Poor bigfoot! So much surface area to scrub on those feetsies!” Sam’s feet were a size ten, the only perceived imperfection her envious big sis could find in her body.

“Don’t be mean,” said Suzy, whose size eight feet were disproportionately big for her height. “Besides, yours aren’t that much smaller.” Kathleen’s feet were a size eight and a half.

“And you know,” said Laura, clearly still scanning her memory for evidence that her grown daughter was still ticklish, “all throughout high school when I’d sit in on her doctors exams, she’d laugh her way through the whole time the doctor was touching her stomach.”

“Gosh,” said Kathleen. “I wish we’d thought of this before. I would have been putting her in her place all these years. Now to make up for lost time…”

“Well,” said Laura, “I don’t know if we want to torture her. Tickling is torture for some people, you know.”

“MOM!” Kathleen shouted. “It’s TICKLING! It’s not like we’re beating her with a club. And you JUST SAID she needs to be humbled and this is the only way we’ve ever been able to humble her.”

“Okay, you’re right. So what do we do?”

“Tomorrow afternoon,” Kathleen said, “We call her into my bedroom for a talk. She’s going to be super dismissive about the ticket. We sit her down to try to talk seriously. When she continues to be dismissive—which she will be—I’ll pin her down. I’m the strongest, by far, and I’m stronger than her. I can keep her pinned. Especially if you two are tickling her.”

Suzy, who had tried to defend Sam earlier, suddenly felt a surge of excitement move through her body. The memories of seeing Sam being tickled by Kathleen growing up came flooding back, and she recalled the odd delight she felt that her powerful big sister, who everyone loved and thought was so fun and beautiful, could so easily, so instantly, become so helpless. She always watched with such utter amazement. Somehow it just didn’t make sense to her. At time she’d wanted to join in and participate, but she feared the retribution too much. Sam was bigger than her, and she was ticklish, too. Finally, she was going to get to tickle Sam. To humble Sam. To overpower Sam. She almost felt too excited to go to sleep.

“Okay,” said Laura. “It’s a plan. How do we know when to stop?”

“When she has completely, utterly, authentically, submitted and we can tell, unequivocally, that she understands she was wrong and she means it,” said Kathleen firmly.

“That might take a while,” Laura thought to herself.

“Sam, will you come here?” Laura called out to her daughter the next afternoon. Sam walked into Kathleen’s bedroom to see her mother sitting on the foot of the bed and her two sisters standing.

“What’s going on?” Sam asked suspiciously. She had just gotten out of the shower, her hair still wet, and was wearing a white t-shirt and red gym shorts. She was barefoot and her toes were painted bright red.

“Sam,” Laura began, gesturing for her daughter to sit down next to her, which she did. “A young man contacted Kathleen and I saying you hadn’t paid him back for a ticket he sold you last week.”

“He what?” Sam looked astonished. “How did he find you?”

“Facebook,” her mother said.

“That’s CRAZY!” Sam exclaimed. “I can’t believe that.”

“What I can’t believe,” Kathleen admonished, “is that you haven’t paid him back yet!”

“It’s none of your business, Kathleen,” Sam snapped. “And I’m going to pay him back, of course, I just haven’t gotten around to it.”

“But don’t you think, dear,” Laura said softly, trying to calm the tension between her daughters, “that it’s good to pay people back right away in these kinds of transactions?”

“Sure,” said Sam. “I guess, but you guys don’t get it. People get busy, they forget, and then they send money later. It’s normal. It's not a big deal. This guy is overly anxious about the whole thing.”

“Sam,” said Kathleen sternly, “You’re just thinking of yourself. You don't get it.”

“Yes, I do get it,” Sam retorted. “You’re the one who doesn't get it.” She started to stand and Kathleen quickly pounced on her, the force of her tackle sliding Sam’s body fully onto the bed. Kathleen lay on the bed, holding Sam’s arms and torso in pace.

“What are you doing?” Sam shouted. “Get off me!”

“No,” said Kathleen. “It’s time you finally learned your lesson.”

“MOM!” yelled Sam. “Get her off me!”

“Sweetie, Kathleen is right,” said Laura. “It’s time you learned.” She reached down and began lightly wiggling her fingers over Sam’s belly, which was exposed as her shirt had slid upward.

“HEEEYYYYYY!!” Sam squealed, squirming. “STOP IT!”

Kathleen was in perfect position to tickle Sam’s armpits, as she was holding her arms up above her head. She began to dance her fingertips in her sister’s left armpit. Sam screamed and bucked.

“Do you understand what we’re trying to get across to you, Sam?” her mom asked, kindness in her eyes.

“You people are nuts! Get off of mee-heee-heeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sam screeched. “Suzy, help me!”

Suzy sat on Sam’s legs. “Sorry, Sam,” she said. “They’re right.” She began tickling the soles of her sister’s bare feet, still warm, pink, and soft from the shower.

Sam went ballistic. She was bucking wildly but could barely move her body. “OHMYGOD!!!” she bellowed through her laughter. “GET HAHAHAHAAAA OFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!”

“Sam,” said Laura, “You need to start thinking of other people, and not just yourself.” She stopped tickling her daughter’s stomach to say it. Sam just glared at her. Laura started tickling again, this time using both hands on Sam’s sides.

“MOMNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” It took a lot of force for Kathleen to continue to restrain her, as Sam was fighting with all her might to put her arms down. She was laughing hard, her face bright red, and determined not to be dominated by her mother and sisters.

“We’ll stop, Sam,” said Kathleen, “once you wise up.”

Sam started to say something back but Kathleen managed to use her arms and elbows to hold Sam’s arms in place and in doing so free up both hands to dig into both armpits at once. Sam’s face went from anger to disbelief, her mouth and eyes both opened wide in agony.

The scream could have been considered bloodcurdling and the laughter that followed was hysterical and punctuated by more such screams. She managed to get out the words, “MERCY!!!! HAHAHAHAAEAEEEEEEEE MERCY !!!! OKAY!!! WHATDOYOUWANTFROMMEEEEEEEEEEEHHEEEEEHAAAAA?!!!??”

Kathleen paused.

Sam sighed loudly with relief and tried to catch her breath. “I’ll give him his money, okay?? Jeez, you guys!! You don’t have to be so crazy!!”

Laura looked at Kathleen, disappointed that Sam still wasn’t seeing the bigger picture. She had an idea. With Suzy still sitting on Sam’s legs, Laura began very lightly stroking the soles of Sam’s feet. Kathleen stood at the ready to pounce again and help, but her mom shook her head as if to say, "I got this."

“Hey!” Sam cried out, startled. “Mom! Stop it! Stop it!

Laura continued ever so lightly. “Sammy, look. This is about more than just this one incident. You need to understand—in your bones—that other people are just as important as you.” Her fingers dwelled at the base of Sam’s toes, lightly stroking back and forth from side to side.

“I understand that! I understand it! Just stop! Mom, just stop!” her voice was edgy, panicky.

“This sounds, um, a bit cliche, Sammy, but….it doesn’t sound like you mean it…” Her fingernails descended downward, lightly raking along Samantha’s soles, and then back up.

Samantha’s feet flexed and wriggled and her legs bucked, forcing her younger sister to practically ride a bucking bronco.

“How can I mean anything when you’re running your fingers up and down the bottoms of my feet!??” she said, sounding even more desperate and agitated. “How could anyone possibly concentrate with someone doing that to them?? How could anyone think about something with someone doing that??” 

Her mother paused. Sam had a point. Was this whole idea in vein? 

Kathleen could see her mother’s hesitation. “Mom….” she warned.

“Let her think about it without us pestering her for a minute,” Laura responded.

Sam breathed a sigh of relief. She closed her eyes for a moment. Then she opened them and said, “Look, I know I can be selfish sometimes. I know I forget about how my actions might impact other people. You’re making a really good point. The message is coming through. I understand.” She sounded quite sincere.

Kathleen rolled her eyes.

Laura said, sounding quite touched, “Thank you, Sammy, I’m so relieved to hear you say that. I’m so relieved you were open to hearing what you had to say.”

Kathleen was indignant. “What?! You actually believe her?? Mom, mom, mom. Don’t be so naive. You really think she’s telling the truth?”

“Well what else would she be doing, Sweetie?” Laura replied innocently.

“Doing anything she can think of to get us to stop tickling her!!? Ever think of that??”

Sam smiled slightly, knowing she had won. “Look, Kathleen, I don’t care about being tickled. A little giggling never hurts anyone. The main thing is, you delivered the message and I heard what I needed to hear. For that, I’m grateful.”

Kathleen leapt off the bed in a rage and yelled, “Ohh P-LEEEEAASSSE! You’re really laying it on thick, now, Sam. Mom, don’t give in this easily. We’re going to go back to seeing the same old Sam behaviors in no time.”

Sam leapt off the bed, shoving her little sister off her. “I’m sorry you’re so cynical, Kathleen. You should find a little more fun in your life other than trying to torture your younger sister.” She walked past Kathleen and out the door.

Enraged, Kathleen chased after her. In a hushed voice in the hallway, Kathleen threatened, “This isn’t the end of this. I’m going to finish what I started. Don’t think for a second I don’t know your biggest weakness. And don’t think for a second there’s anything you can do about it.”

A chill ran down Sam’s spine and she shivered, but she played confident. “Get a life, Kathleen,” she rolled her eyes and walked away. 

In the bedroom, Laura looked at Suzy, who shrugged. “Well, I’m not sure that really went as planned…” Laura said, frowning.

“Don’t feel bad, Mom,” said Suzy. “Those two have been rivals as since the day Sammy was born. It’s not your fault they’re always after each other.”

“Thanks, Sweetie. I appreciate you saying that.” She gave her youngest daughter a hug.

Meanwhile, Kathleen went into her room, shut the door, and immediately began plotting. We almost had her, she thought to herself, We just didn’t take it far enough because Mom is way to sympathetic. I have to find a way to do this without Mom, and without Sam being able to have any escape. Then she’ll crack. I can make her crack, I know it.

TO BE CONTINUED

OH, THIS IS SO GOOD. Part II sounds like it will be even better, Just Kathleen vs Sam. Poor Sam, all tied up, embarrassed to
be stripped, wearing little or nothing. Forced to endure relentless ticklish torment until completely humbled, she is finally compelled
to crack. Because of the inherent jealousy, all of the most intimate bits of her lush body are likely to be attacked.

Good luck with the writing, throw in some nice surprises. Might even be room for revenge later.

This one is awesome and can't wait for it to continue

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back