• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Careful What You Wish For (Part 1)

csonka

TMF Master
Careful What You Wish For (Part 1) (w/ Pics)

Here is a story I just wrote. It has to do with a fantasy of mine. I wish this could cum true one day so anyone in the NYC area that is interested, please send me a msg. (Serious inquiries only) Part two should be ready soon. I hope you all enjoy it (Pics of wife's feet below)....Comments welcomed...

Careful What You Wish For (part-1)

I am Steve and I have been with my wife Jo for twenty years. She knows my likes and dislikes. She also knows the power her feet have over me. We could be arguing and she would slip her stocking feet out of her heels after working in them all day and place them on the desk in front of me and have me sniffing and licking her feet in no time. Submitting to her and agreeing with whatever she said. Let me start from the beginning. We first met at an office we both worked at. I would stare at her beautifully shaped legs and ankles, only imagining what her feet would look like, hidden away in those black leather closed toe pumps. She never seemed to wear sandals or opened toed shoes, at least not when I ran into her. But I could tell from her hands and her fine shaped calves and ankles that her feet would be perfect. I am sure you foot guys know what I mean!! She and I would talk at the office and eventually we started going to lunch once in a while. Eventually we became pretty good friends. One day we went to lunch during July. We grabbed sandwiches and headed over to a park nearby to enjoy the warm and gorgeous day. It was then that I worked up the courage to act on my curiosity. We were sitting on some bleachers eating our sandwiches, making sure I was sitting two rows below her (at foot level) and had just finished our food. I looked down at her feet in those four inch black leather pumps and said, “Are those shoes comfortable? I don’t know how you girls walk in them”. The bait had been set.
She said they were fine for the most part and eventually she gets used to them. Then she went on to say that her feet were in fact a little sore that day as these shoes hadn’t been broken in yet. Here was my big moment, my “in”. I offered to massage her feet while we relaxed on the bleachers. “No, I couldn’t, they are all sweaty from being in these leather heels all day”, she said. In my mind I was saying, “EXACTLY, that is what I am hoping for”, but all’s that came out of my mouth was, “How bad could they be? I don’t mind, let me rub them for you. I give great massages”. She looked down at me and said, “Ok, if you insist”. With that she placed her foot on the bleacher above me and allowed me to remove her heel. I had to pull a little bit since they were snug from the heat and sweat. The heel came off with a “pop”. I could smell the wonderful leathery scent with a slight mix of whatever cream she must have applied that morning when she got out of the shower. I held her foot to my face, and as much as I wanted to put her whole foot in my mouth, I figured I would play it cool and just took a little sniff. She scrunched her nose and asked, “How bad are they?”. I replied, “They are not bad at all, in fact, I think they smell great, what lotion do you use?”. She replied, “Lavender body moisturizer”. So I told her whatever it was, it smelled good. With that she relaxed and was no longer embarrassed and allowed me to remove the other heel and massage them.

She leaned back and placed her head back to catch the sun on her face and began to moan with approval as I rubbed her sweaty and sore stocking feet. She has beautiful size 7 feet. Perfect shape with a great arch. Her toes are perfect size order. They weren’t long and bony, but medium with a little meat, perfect for me. Her toenails were painted a deep shade of red, they looked awesome. I asked if it felt good and she said “Mmmm, it feels GREAT”. That’s when I knew I would marry her. As we went out more and more and got to know each other, I discovered that she loved to have her feet played with and worshipped. I then found out that she had sent away for some bondage literature and even had some items delivered before I even met her; a ball gag, leather cat-o-nine tails, leather cuffs, toe cuffs and a few leather straps. She also had a cock ring in her collection, it WAS destiny. I couldn’t have been more turned on then I was at that moment. I hadn’t met anyone like that up till that point. I was always the one that had to initiate it and some past girlfriends liked it, and some didn’t. But I knew I hit the jackpot with her.
Before I knew it, we were tying each other up and having a blast. She like to be restrained and tickled. I am not ticklish but she liked to tie me down and cover my face with her feet while she jerked me off, knowing my love for her feet. Sometimes she would jerk me off into her heel and put them on and wear them for the entire day. What a turn on it was knowing she was walking around the office in her cum filled heels. Yes, that’s right…..MY cum. We would explore each other’s fantasies all the time and spend weekends in bondage and ecstasy. Eventually we wanted to explore a bit. So we would go to public places and she would tease guys in bars and other public places. You could always spot a foot guy. She’s a good looking girl. She stands about 5’2”, 125 lbs with long brown hair. Although she has no Asian in her, her eyes have a certain look to her that could almost pass as being part Asian somewhere in her bloodline. She has great legs and a beautiful ass.

As we sat at a table or bar, she would dangle the heel off her foot and any foot guys within sight would stare. They couldn’t help it as her feet were beautiful and anyone that appreciates a pretty foot was drawn to them. Eventually we started going to fetish clubs and guys would approach her and ask me if they could worship her feet. Being that I was never one to deprive a fellow enthusiast, I would allow them to sniff and kiss her feet as she and I sat and chatted, virtually ignoring the “foot slave”. It was a huge turn on. As long as I was around, I knew it would remain harmless. We eventually met another couple, Alan and Dee, through an ad in a tickle magazine (this was before the internet) and decided to meet up with them. After meeting them a couple of times for some tickle play dates, I decided to relay a fantasy I had. I figured I trusted them enough at this point that we could try it out. They were on board, as was the wife. My fantasy was to be tied naked to a chair and forced to watch my wife be tickle tortured while I was helpless to stop it. So we planned the date and had them over to our home. I set the stage for the fantasy. I set up a movie camera to film the entire session. There was a leather X table with leather fur cuffs at the four ends with straps along the table to secure the victim and limit mobility. This was placed in the middle of the living room with a chair next to it. The chair was on wheels so I could be moved around. I was stripped and placed on the chair. I was tied tight to the chair by Alan and Dee. My arms fastened to the arms of the chair, my ankles were fastened to the legs. My knees were tied and held apart with leather straps that were tied off the arms of the chair. I couldn’t move or close my legs. I was fully exposed, vulnerable and helpless to do anything about what was going to take place.

Then Alan and Dee left the room and returned a few minutes later leading my wife on a leash, dressed in sexy red and black laced lingerie. She had on very sheer black stockings held up with red and black garters. Frilly black and red panties with a matching bra. On her feet were four inch black heels. She looked awesome, I started to get hard at the site of her. Dee walked over to me and smacked the head of my cock and said, “Not yet” as Alan reached over and rubbed my wife’s breast. My wife stood there like an obedient slave with her hands at her sides, expressionless with her nipple getting hard as Alan rubber her breast. I started to get hard again and WHACK, Dee smacked the head of my cock again as I jumped whatever I could being so restrained. They got my wife up onto the table and laid her out spread eagle. They placed the cuffs on her wrists and ankles, then secured her tightly to the X-table with the starps. She was unable to move. At that point Dee, who was dressed in a short skirt, tan designer stockings held up with garters and blue pumps, removed her shoes and peeled her stockings off her legs. She walked over to me and said. “OPEN”. I proceeded to open my mouth and she shoved the worn stockings into my mouth and taped them in my mouth with a three inch wide elastic bandage. She wrapped it around my mouth a couple of times, then she took her heel and fastened it to my face over my nose with the remainder of the bandage and tied it off tightly. I was now forced to smell the leathery sweaty pump that Dee had worn all day while sucking on the stockings she had worn all day as well. Again, I started to get hard and again, Dee whacked the head of my cock as she teasingly said, “Not yet…”.

Meanwhile Alan was securing my wife to the table and coping a feel now and again. Groping her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Once my wife was secured to the table, Alan looked at me and said, “What are you gonna do now if I did this?” and he pulled off Jo’s bra, exposing her tits and he grabbed her nipple and gave it a gentle twist, causing Jo to let out a squeal. Dee just laughed and said, “How does my shoe smell loser?”. Then she placed her left foot on my balls that were resting on the seat and she applied a bit of pressure with her toes, causing me to wince but I was unable to move an inch. I had to sit there and suffer as her gorgeous blue painted toes pressed down on my balls, causing them to bulge out to the sides. Then Alan said, “Look at this!” as he leaned over and took my wife’s nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. Dee started to tap my shaft with her foot, causing me to get hard. Then she rubbed her foot up and down my shaft as her husband sucked and twisted my wife’s nipples. I was really getting hard when all of a sudden Dee pressed her toes into my balls again, causing me to wince in pain again. She just laughed as she walked to the foot of the table. As Alan was sucking Jo's nipples, my wife was now starting to moan. Dee peeled off my wife’s shoes, exposing her beautiful helpless sheer stocking covered feet. Dee walked over and rubbed my cock with the sole of my wife’s high heel. As my cock began to rise, she placed my wife’s warm heel over my stiff cock. She then walked back to the foot of the X-table and lightly ran her finger nail up and down the sole of my wife’s right foot. Causing my wife’s foot to twitch and Jo let out a giggle between the moans from Alan sucking her nipples. Then Dee used both hands and ran them up and down both of Jo’s soles lightly, causing both of my wife’s feet to jump as Jo let out more of a giggle.

Dee said, “We can’t have her feet moving like this”, and proceeded to tie her toes back to the cuffs on her ankles, making her feet taut and limited mobility. Alan then stood at the head of the X-bed and leaned over my wife and started to tickle her exposed sides, eliciting a hardier laugh from Jo’s lips. Dee started to scratch my wife’s soles as Alan tickled her sides with more gusto, causing Jo to break out into a louder laugh. They both picked up the tempo causing Jo to now start to laugh loudly. The louder she laughed, the harder they tickled her until she was howling. They attacked her for a good fifteen minutes without a break as Jo pleaded, “Noooooo, pleeeesssse sstttttoooopppp, ahhhhhhh, noooooo”. The more she pleaded with them, the harder they tickled her.”Ahhhhhh, nnnooooooo, Steve, pleeeeeeease heeeeeeelppp meeeeee”.

She would call my name through her hysterics, pleading with me to help her as Dee and Alan attacked her vulnerable body but I was unable to move. After about fifteen minutes Dee and Steve stopped their assault on my wife. Dee walked over to me and pressed her foot onto my wife’s shoe that was covering my cock. “How do you like that?”, Dee said, “We haven’t even started yet”. Meanwhile Alan walked to the foot of the X-table and placed his face close to my wife’s sole, sniffed them and looked over at me and said, “Wow, your wife has some beautiful feet. I can’t wait till you see what I do with these”. I could only mumble as Dee’s stocking was stuffed into my mouth with her high heel tied over my nose. Alan started to kiss and sniff my wife’s feet as he gently scratched her soles. This caused Jo to start giggling once again. As Alan was working on my wife’s feet, Dee walked over to my wife’s exposed arm pits and started to scratch her pits with her long manicured nails. This caused Jo to laugh out loud. At this time Alan started to scratch Jo’s soles a little harder. Again Alan and Dee picked up the tempo as they went on causing Jo to once again start howling and pleading, ”Ahhhhhh, nnnooooooo, Steve, pleeeeeeease heeeeeeelppp meeeeee, mmmaaake them stttoppppppppp, ppllleeeeeeeeease, I caaaaaaan’t taaaaaake thissssssss”. Alan and Dee were now furiously scratching and attacking Jo’s feet and arm pits and Jodi was babbling incoherently as tears were running down the side of her face shaking her head to a fro. At this point she could not even form words. I was squirming in my chair, unable to speak, forced to smell and taste Dee’s foot sweat. Jo’s head continued to move side to side but this did nothing as Dee and Alan continued their assault on her helpless body. Her feet were twitching and her body was shaking but they continued to attack her vulnerable areas. After thirty minutes they stopped their assault.

Jo was just lying there, heaving and sweating, wet from her tears, trying to catch her breath. Dee then walked over to me and removed Jo’s shoe from my cock. She knelt down in front of me and flicked my cock with her finger a couple of times. Then she grabbed my shaft and started to lightly stroke me. Barely touching my shaft, she slid her hand up and down. I had an instant hard on picturing what I had just witnessed fresh in my mind. At this point Alan was sniffing and licking Jo’s soles and rubbing himself. “Bring him here Hon”, Alan said to Dee. Dee stopped stroking my cock and wheeled me to the foot of the X-table. She moved me close enough that Jo’s feet were six inches from my face and I could smell the wonderful familiar scent of my wife’s feet. Alan had his face next to her soles and looked me in the eye and said, “Don’t you wish you could do this?” as he ran his tongue up and down the sole of her right foot. “Or this”, as he ran his tongue up and down the sole of her left foot. Jo’s foot twitched as this tickled her a bit as stockings tend to make the foot more sensitive. He did this a few times, causing me to get hard. Then he wheeled the chair closer so my face was right up next to my wife’s sole but just out if reach and proceed to tickled her sole right in front of my face. I was inches from my wife’s twitching foot as Jo began to once again laugh out loud as Alans fingers scribbled over her taut and helpless soles. Dee came up behind me and reached around the chair and again started to lightly stroke my cock. Barely touching it, which was driving me mad. As Dee lightly stroked me, Alan continued to tickle my wife’s twitching feet inches from my face.

Dee stood up and walked over to a bag and pulled out a vibrating egg. She walked back over to me and fastened the egg to the underside of my cock, just below my head. She then produced a remote and smiled wickedly. She pressed a button and the egg started to vibrate lightly against the head of my cock. This got an immediate reaction out of my cock, like it had a mind of its own. I got an instant hard on. Dee then turned a dial on the remote and the egg started to hum a bit more and vibrate harder. This felt incredible. As soon as I felt something building up, Dee pressed a button, turning the egg off. I grunted in frustration as I was about to explode. She flicked the head of my cock with her finger nail and started to laugh at my predicament. Dee then grabbed a feather and started to draw and twist the feather across my pee hole on the head of my cock. My legs started to shake from the sensation which only made Dee do it more. The whole time Dee was doing this to me, Alan was tickling my wife’s sole inches from my face and taunting me. Jo was laughing and begging for me to help her and begging Alan to stop. Again Dee pressed the button and the egg came to life. Vibrating under the head of my cock once again as she continued to draw the feather over my cock.

And again she increased the speed, causing me breath hard through her sweaty pump and my cock to rise. Alan stopped tickling Jo’s feet and stood up. He then pulled out his cock, inches from my face, and started to rub it on Jo’s right sole. “How about this big guy, would you like to be able to do THIS to your wife’s beautiful feet?”. Here he was inches from my face, rubbing his cock all over my wife’s feet as Jo was helplessly lying there trying to catch her breath. Alan untied Jo’s toes from the ankle cuff of her right foot and I soon started to see Jo’s foot move back and forth, as if she was rubbing his cock with her foot. Up and down he rubbed his cock against her sole.

I was helpless to do anything other than watch his cock grow as he stimulated himself on my wife’s foot. Dee then turned up the vibrating egg and whispered into my ear, “What’s the matter? Another man rubbing his cock all over your wife’s pretty feet?”. “Do you like seeing another man enjoy your wife’s feet?” she went on to whisper, “Look at her foot, moving to get him off, doesn’t that bother you that she is giving another man a footjob?, she seems to be enjoying his cock, don’t you wish it was you?”. While she whispers this the egg is humming away and Dee is now lightly rubbing her fingernail over my pee hole. I once again felt an explosion building then all of a sudden Dee shut the egg off and stopped rubbing my cock head. I grunted again in frustration as I was once again denied any pleasure. Meanwhile inches from my face my wife was giving Alan a footjob. He was rubbing his cock furiously against Jo’s sole and Jo was wiggling her foot. I could see Alan’s pre-cum on my wife’s sole.

Then Alan stopped, he turned to me and he rubbed his cock against Dee’s shoe that was covering my face and tapped the sole with his cock a few times. Then then turned back to my wife and walked to the head of the table with his cock hanging out, just inches above my wife’s face, a string of pre-cum dripping onto Jo’s face. With his cock inches from my wife’s face and he leaned over and started to tickle her sides. Once again Jo started to laugh loud as Alan tickled her sides and arm pits. Dee now took Alan’s place at the foot of the table and was scratching Jo’s soles with her beautiful painted nails just inches from my face. Again Jo was pleading, “.”Ahhhhhh, nnnooooooo, Steve, pleeeeeeease heeeeeeelppp meeeeee!!! Makkeee themmmmm stoppppp”. I could do nothing but watch my wife’s helpless soles be assaulted by Dee’s finger nails while her upper torso was attacked by Alan as his hard cock was inches above her face with pre-cum dripping onto her face. Then Alan said to my wife, “ We will stop tickling you if you promise to jerk me off”. At that point my wife cried out, “Yeeeessss, anythinggggg, plleeeeeease stooopppppppp”. Alan and Dee stopped their attack on Jo. Alan rubbed his pre-cum on my wife’s cheek. Dee turned to me and hit the button to start the egg vibrating on my cock again. Alan walked to Jo’s right hand and placed his hard cock in her hand. I saw my wife start to jerk his cock but her hand could only move so far. “Better start jerking me off or Steve is going to suffer”. Just then Dee shut the egg off and removed it from my cock. She pulled a stool over in front of me and poured a little lubricant on to my cock. Dee then proceeded to sandwich my cock between both of her bare feet. She started to rub my cock with both her feet. I was still inches from my wife’s feet, now stained with Alan’s pre-cum. Dee rolled me closer to Jo’s feet and commanded me to lick my wife’s soles. Jo was stroking Alan’s cock and Dee was rubbing her feet up and down my shaft as I leaned forward as far as I was able to and started to run my tongue up and down my wife’s right sole. I could hear Alan breathing harder as he was getting into the handjob Jo was giving him. I was licking my wife’s foot sweat and Alan’s pre-cum from my wife’s sole while Dee was stroking my cock with her feet. Once again I started to feel something building, and so did Dee, and she abruptly stopped and pressed her toes into my balls. ”Look over there”, Dee said and as I looked over, I saw my wife’s hand moving swiftly grasping Alan’s cock as a stream of white cum shot out of Alan’s cock and onto my wife’s stomach and chest. Dee wheeled me back to my original spot and strapped the vibrating egg to my cock again. She hit the button to turn it on. As the egg hummed against my cock, Dee walked over to my helpless wife and started to lick Alan’s cum off Jo’s tits and belly. It was an incredible sight. The egg was humming away as I was forced to watch this. Alan pulled up his pants and went back to the foot of the X-frame. He re-tied the toes of Jo’s right foot back to the ankle cuff. He then started to tickle both Jo’s helpless feet with hair brushes as Dee was slowly licking my wife’s body, lapping up her husband’s cum off my wife’s body. Jo was moaning from the tongue bath she was receiving from Dee, but at the same time laughing out loud as Alan scratched her soles with the brushes.

Once again I could feel the pleasure in my cock building when Dee looked over at me, held the remote up with that wicked smile and shut the egg off. She then walked over to me and once again pressed her beautiful blue painted toes into my balls. Now Jodi was laughing as Alan tickled her feet with the hairbrushes at a somewhat faster pace. As Dee pressed her toes on my balls she leaned forward and said, “Don’t you wish that was you tickling your wife’s feet?”.

Then she said, “Maybe Alan will fuck her when he’s done tickling her, what are you gonna do about it?. Would you like that?” He is going to fuck the shit out of your wife and there isn’t a thing she or you could do about it, and you know what, I bet she'd LOVE it ”. Then she gave me a sharp kick in the cock with her barefoot and once again took her place at the head of the table. Dee turned the egg on my cock back on and started to tickle the sides of Jo’s tits, nipples and arm pits. Alan had ripped Jo’s stocking a bit , exposing her bare toes and was now running a cotton rope between Jo’s bare toes, which makes her spastic with laughter. Jo was once again a babbling mess, mumbling incoherently as they both worked her over. She couldn’t even form words at this point. Again the tears started to roll down Jo’s cheeks as her head moved back and forth. This went on for about thirtty minutes and the entire time Dee would turn the egg off, then back on, then off, then back on, TOTALLY frustrating me. After they stopped tickling Jo, Dee wheeled me close to Jo’s right foot again. Alan pulled his cock out and again started to rub it all over Jo’s helpless right sole, inches from my face.

Dee place the stool in front of me, took the egg off my cock and leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. She started to suck my cock till it was rock hard, then she leaned back and placed her feet back on my cock and started to give me a foot job. Meanwhile I was watching Alan fuck my wife’s soles inches from my face. This was more than I can take, I EXPLODED a load onto Dee’s feet and covered her toes, the top and bottom of her foot with cum. At the same time Alan shot his load all over Jodi’s right foot. Dee leaned forward and removed her shoe from my face. She then removed the stocking gag from my mouth. Then Dee raised her cum soaked foot to my face and ordered me to clean it off. I reluctantly obeyed and licked my cum her foot with my tongue until she was satisfied I did a good enough job. Then I was wheeled closer to my wife’s cum covered right foot and Dee ordered me to lick Alan’s cum from my wife’s foot. At first I protested, then Dee slapped my face and stepped on my balls with her toes and ordered me again, at which time I complied. The whole time I cleaned my wife’s foot with my tongue, Alan was sucking on my wife’s tits and rubbing her pussy, getting her off while Dee scratched my wife’s helpless tied left foot. I heard Jo moan and laugh loudly as she climaxed from Alan manipulating her pussy as he sucked her nipples. Alan and Dee then wheeled me off to the side and Dee once again strapped the egg to my cock.

She turned the egg back on as high as it goes and she and Alan once again took their place at the table, Dee at the foot of the table and Alan at the top. Dee proceeded to scrape my wife’s helpless soles once again with her long nails as Alan worked over her sides, arm pits and breasts. They proceeded to tickle Jo VERY aggressively once again, turning her into a babbling mess. They worked her into the brink of insanity as she pleaded and begged them to stop. Once again she was a babbling jibberish mess. Dee grabbed a feather and was tickling and teasing Jo’s clit with one hand as she continued her assault my wife’s left foot with her other hand. Once in a while you can make out her calling my name but all other sounds were incomprehensible. They forced multiple orgasms from my wife's exhausted and trembling body. I was helpless to do anything. I was once again subjected to watching Jo get tortured while I was helpless to stop it. Alan and Dee finished with Jo, Dee walked over to me, stuffed her stockings back into my mouth, taped them in place and again tied her shoe over my face as the egg hummed along. She scratched the head of my cock with her nails and flicked the head with her fingers a few times, kissed me on the cheek and she and Alan grabbed their belongings and left. Leaving Jo an exhausted panting pile of flesh tied tightly to the table covered in cum and sweat. Her body was still trembling from the sensory overload she was just subjected to. Meanwhile I struggled in the chair with Dee’s worn stockings in my mouth and her pump tied tightly to my face while the egg hummed along. And we caught the whole session on film…..Careful what you wish for!!

(Next up - Part 2 – Discovered)

Attachments

• served up soles.jpg
    served up soles.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 466
  • feather soles2.jpg
    feather soles2.jpg
    798.3 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Please make another one just like this! This is the best story I've read ever, the fact you're tied up and watching your 'wife' get tickle tortured!! Best story! :))

Thank you Tim!! What a very nice compliment....I have had this fantasy for a long time...working on pt2.

I truly mean it! So descriptive and funnily enough it's been my fantasy for a while :) Maybe for part 2 add more barefeet and hairbrush :)

Really love this, you write in a very seductive and erotic manner and the scenario and couples play is quite realistic from personal experience... Hope you tell us more I love the direction you were going in the end. Probably best story I have read on tmf!

Thanks Peachp, I really appreciate your kind words. Yes, there is a little personal experience mixed in there. Wish it were an exact account of what happened though!!

Those pic attackemnts are those real life pics of someone you know?? :)) And when is part 2 ready?? :)

They are really pictures of my wife's actual feet. The real thing. Part 2 should be ready in a week or so

Yes, she and I play as often as we can. Tough with kids around though ;-)

'm shocked when you answer my ad on Craigs List seeking a ticklee. We meet for drinks - your wife is lovely, and her feet are incredibly sexy in those sheer black stockings she likes to wear. I'm looking to satisfy my needs to tickle the helpless stockinged feet of a sexy lady. You are looking to explore new fantasies with your wife being tickled. We are a perfect match.
We agree to a some basics - your wife will meet me after work on a Friday night at a bar. She will still have her office attire on to include a sexy black pencil skirt, very sheer black nylons, black strappy heels, and a sheer white blouse over a cami. After a few drinks we would return to my place. Your wife will be tied tightly to a small twin sized bed in my spare bedroom. A web cam will be setup, and you will watch the tickling of your wife from your home. You will not know where I live. There will be no rescuing her once we start this. She will be tickled thoroughly.
The day comes and I arrive at the bar early. I sit at the bar anxiously waiting for her to arrive. She arrives right on time, dressed exactly as we agree. A little nervous, she downs 2 glasses of wine in record time, and we head to my home, about 15 minutes from the bar.
We arrive at my home, and walk in to the living room. I pour her another glass of wine, and she accepts. I pour myself a Jack and Coke, and settle next to her as she sits on my sofa , legs crossed seductively. We proceed with some small talk for a few minutes before she says to me "I have to call my husband before we do this."
I try not to eaves drop, but I can hear her tell you that she is nervous yet excited. She tells you she has no idea where she is. She compliments my home and taste in decor. I hear you exchange your love for each other. The call ends. She looks at me. "Ready!"
We get up and walk down the long hallway to my spare bedroom on the far end. I open the door - it is a simple room with just a small twin sized bed with a cast iron head board consisting of 7 or 8 vertical bars separated by about 6 inches each. There is no foot board. Besides the bed the room contains a small oak night stand, a matching oak dresser, and a small chair.
Your wife sits on the bed and notes how small it is. It is in fact a childs bed, perhaps 6 feet long and 36 inches wide. As your wife lies on the bed on her back, I open the night stand and removes a number of soft ropes, scraves, and velcro straps. Your wife watches as I pull the items from the drawer and lets out a long exhale.
I ask her to scoot down a bit toward the foot of the bed, and reach her arms over her head towards the headboard. She does so, and grabs 2 vertical bars about 24 inches apart, almost directly above her head. I smile, and slowly start to wrap one of the soft ropes around her wrist several times, and then yank her wrist toward a post and secure the rope to it. She gasps in mild surprise when she feels her arm yanked suddenly, but before she can change her mind her one wrist is secured. I move around to the other side of the bed and sit, looking down at her as I reach for the other wrist. "OMG, I hope this isn't a mistake" she says, as I wrap the soft rope around her wrist over and over, then knotting it, then securing it tightly to another post in the head board. I smile in approval, her hands are going nowhere.
"Is that tight" I ask her. "A little" she replies, as she pulls on the bindings. "Ok, we will fix that soon enough" I reply, as I move towards the foot of the bed. "Can you just loosen them a bit, please" she asks me. I ignore her pleas, and take a long rope and start to wrap both of her ankles tightly. Realizing that I am not listening, she nervously replies "Hey, can you loosen these please?" But again, I ignore her, tightly wrapping and then knotting the rope around her ankles, and then yanking the rope tightly towards the bottom of the bed before I secure it to the bed frame. I pull one more time to make sure her feet are secured tightly to the bed, then tie that rope off.
As soon as I have her secure, I open the top drawer of the dresser and pull out a web cam. I set it up on the dresser pointing directly towards the foot of the bed. I turn on my laptop, connect the web cam, and open skype. I connect to her husbands waiting account. He has anxiously been waiting.
"Hey hun" he says, "having fun?" he says nervously. "I don't know if I want to do this Hon, he is making me nervous" she states. "My hands are tied too tight, it hurts a little". As they chat I walk toward the head of the bed and open the top drawer to the night stand and pull out a box. She watches nervously, her husband saying something or other in the background. I ignore him.
"Listen" I say to her, opening the box and removing some of the contents: a plastic fork, an electric toothbrush, a hair brush, a long stiff feather, shoe laces to bind her toes, a Freddy Kruger looking claw hand, and small plastic fake nails that attach to your finger. All instruments I will use to tickle torture her, while her husband watches on Skype. "Do you see these things? I am going to tickle you with all of them. I am going to tickle you, and tickle you, and tickle you. And there is nothing you or your husband can say or do to stop it". And with that I walk to the foot of the bed.
"Ok, I changed my mind, untie me, I don't want to do this now" she spits out in a fever pitch. While she is pleading, her husband starts yelling at me on skype "Ok listen dude, enough, just untie her, you hear me? Untie her! Un-fucking tie her!!" I ignore them, which makes them more anxious.
I climb on the bed, and straddle her ankles, facing her feet. I sit down and pin her ankles to the bed with all of my 225 pounds. Her feet poking out from between my legs is a huge turn on. I start to remove her shoes. "No, STOP!!!!" she yells. Her husband yells more. It's too late.
One shoe quickly comes off, then the other. Her feet are intoxicating - her painted toenails showing through her sheer black nylons. Her incredible high arches from years of wearing heels. He sexy long toes. I might just tickle this woman to death.
I run a single finger up the bottom of her left foot from heel to toes, and the response confirms what I already knew - her feet are insanely ticklish! I do the same with the right, and she squeals even louder, shaking her feet the whole time. I repeat this several times, varying from left to right foot. She giggles uncontrollably, saying "stop" frequently. Her husband has stopped yelling. He is intently watching now.
I look in o the web cam. "Wow, she is even more ticklish than I imagined". With that, I pick up the electric toothbrush and turn it on. I hold it in the air where both her husband and she can see it. It shakes and buzzes, the bristles rapidly moving left and right. "PLEASE" she says. I lower the brush to her right heel and start there in small circles. Her reaction is immediate - she lets out the loudest squeal I have ever heard and starts to violently shake her feet and thrash. The brush is working!
I move the brush all over her foot - from the heel up to the sole, to the instep, then finally the toes. Her laughter is insane! She screams, cackles, curses, then just laughs. And laughs. I have never seen feet so ticklish in my life. I almost feel bad for her. Almost.
Her feet shaking back and forth annoys me, so I reach in my box and grab the shoe laces, and secure her big toes together, and then tie the shoe laces to the rope around her ankles. Her feet and soles are now completely at my mercy.
Next I slip the fake fingernails on my fingers, and start to slooooooowly rake those nails up and down her soles. Her reaction - absolute madness! She desperately attempts to thrash and disrupt the tickling, but the binds are holding her tight, and my weight has her pinned tightly. The tickling will continue for as long as I decide.
As her manic laughter turns to silent laughter, and her eyes fill with tears, I continue to slowly rake the bottoms of her silky soles. She screams, she squeals, she cries. Nothing stops me. Then, I look at the laptop and I see something I did not expect: her husband is extremely aroused and is pleasuring himself! He is completely turned on!
The tickling continues. I use my brushes, my fingers, the plastic fork. After a while I climb off the bed and sit on the floor, her feet mere inches from my face as I torture the area under her toes with my fingers. After almost 45 minutes I feel that she has had enough, and I stop....
I turn to the camera to see her husband has finished pleasuring himself. I look down at my tied victim, drenched in sweat, her makeup running, breathing heavily. And......very turned on. I cannot leave her like that.
I untie her ankles and grab her left foot, pulling it to the far left side of the bed and tying it to the left foot of the bed. i do the same for the right. From thrashing, her skirt has bunched up around her waist. leaving only her pantyhose covering her private area. She is now even more helpless, her legs spread, her pussy only protected by a thin layer of hose.
I go back to the 'toy" drawer and produce a long thin vibrator. I am going to use this on her pussy. I am going to make he scream! I climb back on the bed facing her, in between her legs, and start my assault on her pussy. At first she protests loudly, but quickly lowers her head to the pillow, closes her eyes and starts to moan, After 3 minutes or so her breathing is fast, and she is moaning and moving her hips. I turn back to the laptop and her husband is again pleasuring himself. I want him to see everything, so I move to the side and continue rubbing her private area, being sure to tease her. Finally, I rip a hole in her hose, separate her pussy lips and put the vibe right on her clit. She starts to moan, then shake, then screams in the loudest longest orgasm I have ever seen. As I do this to her, her husband climaxes again, his knees buckling.
But - we are not done. People are never more sensitive that right after an orgasm. I throw the vibe to the floor and quickly untie her left foot, placing it on the bed. Before she knows what is happening, I have pinned her left leg down with all of my weight, her left foot poking out from under me. "NOOOOOOOO" she yells. I start to tickle the sole of her foot again. This is going to be a looooooong night!!!

Very intimate story, I imagined myself or my husband in the roles and that made it really exciting. So well written not sure I could have taken what the wife did in this story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back