• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wall Tickling

FootFiend89

Are there any good stories about someone's feet sticking out the other side of a wall, while someone tickles them? They seem to be hard to find.

Stuck in the Wall by Ticklemantis is insanely good.
Trapped in the Floorboards is another favorite, but unfortunately I can't remember the author name.

Frank what are you up to? Baby please tells me what… what’s going on? Frank said nothing. There was an ear to ear grin on his face and lead me down to the basement.
I should’ve known he was up to something but after all it was his birthday and he always wanted something special to remember on that day. And that something usually was a video of him tickling my delicate feet till I was giggling my pretty little head off.

I sort of knew what he had in store for me when he asked me to wear one of his favorite outfits a grey pencil skirt the beautiful white silky blouse… No bra frank insisted. He always told me they were far too perky for their size. His favorite garments was a pair of reinforced heal and toe stockings. Oh Frank had quite a thing for my shapely legs and pretty feet. He loved for them to be encased in ultra sheer coffee colored stockings. Oh and I am quite sure that an added benefit was they made my so much more sensitive. To complete my ensemble I had a beautiful pair of red 5-inch pumps.

To give you an idea of my form, my breasts are large and pendulous, and one couldn't help but noticing them. I have full hips, and a relatively small waist...a real hourglass figure. I have been told on more than one occasion that I have a beautiful ass...two magnificent globes that kind of jiggled up and down when I walk. A friend once commented, "Like two baby pigs wresting under a blanket!" It really turned heads. Frank always told me that I just radiated pure sensuality.

Frank simply could not take his eyes off of me through dinner he was constantly glancing down at my dangling shoe. My shapely feet simply mesmerized him. My Frank was sure the foot guy in every sense of the way he loved massaging and kissing sucking and tickling…. oh yes tickling my delicate and very sensitive feet.

I never really knew about guys with foot fetishes until I met Frank and once I did I realize that there are very many foot guys out there. Once Frank put me on to this secrete society foot lovers, I was constantly catching men trying to get a glimpse of my shapely legs and delicate feet. I was always quite happy with the attention. I have very small size six feet for my five foot six inch frame. Compared to my voluptuous my tiny feet look even smaller.

Frank would massage my feet for sometimes hours, a favorite form of foreplay was for him to nibble and lick my creamy white soles especially the soft wrinkled skin of my sky-high arches. Which by the way felt quite nice in a tickly sort of way.

What would Frank love to do with my feet more than anything else was to render me helpless and tickle me into mild hysteria, which he did on many occasions. But the rule for the most part was No toes!

My sensitivity would not allow him to touch my toes or their base; it was simply more than I could handle. Frank respected my toes and would stay away from them for the most part. When I was VERY tipsy he would get me to go along with his torturous toe tickling that would result in hot wild lovemaking.

I knew tonight would be no different. Frank led me through the basement we settled in the gaming parlor. His basement was ordinary by no means, the entire color scheme was shades deep rich vibrant royal blues, from the carpets to the walls and the upholsteries there was a calming cool sublime effect to this large gorgeous area. It had very high ceilings for a basement, which somehow made it to appear grand. It had an area for movie viewing, a home spa to die for and his gaming room completed with a full bar.

There was something different about the room this tonight… very different. On the far wall that was adjacent to utility room was a single hole about 6 inches in diameter about five feet off the ground. I could see the light pouring through the hole from the other room.

I didn’t know how I didn’t know why but I knew that hole in the wall was there for me. In front of the hole was a high backed bar stool facing it. Above the hole was a monitor at what would be head height when sitting on the stool.

We stopped in the middle of the room both facing the hole in the wall. Frank is was now behind me wrapping his arms around me, kissing my neck, which he knows, drives me absolutely crazy! Purring I say, “Come baby what’s the hole for?

Frank replied, “For you…..You are going to stick your gorgeous leg through it so your gorgeous foot is on the other side helpless to my desires.”

Ok what’s the screen for? I said.

It is to keep you from getting board. He said in a charming gentlemanly tone, if he was doing me the favor.

I noticed a video camera set up on a tripod across the room. "And that's that for?" I knowingly asked.

Frank smiled and told me that it was part of his "birthday present." After a couple cocktails, he pulled out a soft satin blindfold, and I told me that he wanted me to wear it.

I laughed coyly, saying, "Oh really...what do you have in mind?"

"You'll see", he said.

After tying the blindfold behind my head, he pulled out a pair of leather gloves and put them over my now trembling hands. The gloves were soft and went up to about the middle of my upper arms. The gloves also had Velcro straps, so my wrists could be tied together in a crisscross manner. I must say, liked the design of the gloves because they offered maximum restraint, yet they would not bruise or harm my soft, delicate wrists. And yes… at time I do like maximum restraint.

Before I came over, Frank had tied one end of a length of rope to a ring in the ceiling just above the barstool. Frank guided me to the stool and found the free end of the rope and placed it through the metal ring around the Velcro straps on my gloves. Then he gently pulled the rope tight, forcing my lovely creamy arms over my head, and tied a secure knot.

This left me sitting comfortably back against the comfortable chair with my arms placed over her head.

Frank told me I was a beautiful sight! He said, “I looked incredibly sexy in my tight skirt, blindfolded with my wrists bound together and arms over my head, leaving me basically helpless.”

He then gently but firmly grabbed my right foot lifted it and guided it through the hole, shoe and all. I noticed that the hole was softly padded but as my leg went deeper into it, the fit became rather snug.

Frank was really getting excited about what was to come next. I knew I was a sight to behold for my Frank, with my full pouty lips, the tops of my ample breasts heaving against my silky top. Frank couldn't help himself and trace my finger down my smooth neck and across the top of my bosom, causing me to moan and squirm. "Oh God, Frank, I'm so horny...I'm really excited...please get on with it," I pleaded.

Then the doorbell rang.

I was startled. "Who’s that...what's going on?"

Frank calmly patted my knee and said "Its alright darling, it's just some party guests."

I was really a little shaking as he walked upstairs to answer the door. The one thing I never realized about this beautiful room was how quiet it was. My mind started to go into an excited and scared frenzy wondering what would come next.

Frank walked in with what I did not know at the time was two hired "role play" experts. Gigi, who I later found out to be a dark buxom Spanish girl with long curly black hair; she wearing black gown with a slit going up to mid thigh. Lea was Asian, dressed in a deep blood red spaghetti strapped dress. Lea had shoulder length jet-black hair.

"How good of you to come", Frank said as he led them to me… their now very nervous victim. "This is Maria.” Frank said in a very proud, “My girl is hot tone. “

I could tell the two women were at opposite sides of me, Gigi on right, Lea on my left. "Ohhhh, so this is the beautiful birthday present," purred Gigi in a sexy Spanish accent. "Isn't she pretty?”

"Look at her big gorgeous breasts", cooed Lea, as immediately began to fondle my breasts with through the silky material making me let out an uncomfortable giggle.

"Wait a minute...who are you people...wait, what's going on?", I demanded in a breathless, nervous voice.

My head moved around, trying to find my Frank, "Frank...what's happening?"

He didn't say anything; I guess he was too entranced by the scene unfolding in front of him! Gigi kissed me softly on the cheek and also started caressing and gently squeezing my generous mounds. "Oh yessssss...such beautiful big breasts...I can't wait to take this top off and see them!"

I was in a complete state of confusion. I was nervous and frightened from being at the mercy of complete strangers. But, In the back of my mind I knew I was safe, Frank would never let anything happen that I truly did not want to happen.

The two women were having their way with my defenseless body, and I couldn't even see them! At the same time, I was starting to become excited...squirming, and slightly moaning. I was just so confused.

Gigi and Lea's hands were all over my body...caressing her breasts, my tummy and my thighs. I was making breathless half-hearted pleas: "No, please...no, wait...not there....Ohhhhh!" At the same time, I could not help but let out soft, sensuous moans as my body began to enjoy in erotic delight. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Gigi's hand left my breasts, traveled down to my shapely thigh and began to stroke my nylon-covered knee. This action caused me to become noticeably agitated, and I let out a muffled giggle. Gigi and Lea both looked at each other and smiled. "Oh, are we ticklish?" asked Gigi in her soft sexy accent. "Well, hehehehehe, no, not really, hehehehaha," I replied as I tried to suppress my giggling. My leg was squirming in an obvious effort to avoid Gigi's tickling touches on my knee.

Then Lea, who couldn't seem to keep her hands off my breasts all this time, says, “Frank tells me you have gorgeous feet, I simply love a woman with beautiful feet. I must see for my self. “ Yes, darling I think will join you! Gigi said ever so happily.

With that I hear the mechanical humming of the utility room as the door opened and the sound abruptly stopping when the door closed.

Then I feel Frank behind me removing the silky blindfold from my face, My next vision sent a frightened chill down my spine; directly in my view on the monitor was the bottom of my pump. This was my nightmare vision of that helpless foot in the other room! My Helpless foot!

Although I could not see them I heard the two women talking about how shapely my leg was and how much fun this would be, as the removed my shoe.

"What lovely a lovely foot she has," Gigi said. My toes were nervously wiggling, making them appear to be even more helpless.

"Please, ladies, not that I beg you PLEASE," I replied. Not even knowing if they heard me.

I really thought this might be the end of me. "NOOOOOOO!" I screamed, "Please not my helpless foot, not my foot..."

I felt what seemed like a dozen hands caressing my shapely leg avoiding my delicate little helpless foot. These two women were not even trying to tickle me. They were just dragging their fingers gently all over my stocking leg. It felt wonderfully tickly and amazingly arousing. I never played with a girl in my life, I never ever even though about it. But these two women knew how to push my buttons. I was helpless to their desires! Frank desires!

I was beside myself! Squirming in the chair as far as my binds would allow. My breathless giggles were enveloping the room. Frank-heee Pleeease what’s going on hee hee this is craz-zy. Frank left me and was out of my view, but I knew he was still in the room.

But before I could get another word out the monitor zoomed in and my foot filled the screen. I could feel the tip of my stocking pulled up allowing additional freedom to my wiggling toes.

Then a ticklish shudder went through me as I felt them grab my big and baby toes. Then I watched them push a large sowing needle through the material of my stockings threading a red piece of yarn though my stocking toes.

The brought the needle through once again thus looping the yarn around my toes. I yelp as the soft string grazed the delicate skin between my toes when they tighten the loops.

Then I felt the weirdest sensation as I saw my toes being pulled away from each other. My foot was now splayed apart, and I had absolutely no wiggle room. My ooooh sooo sensitive foot was now as helpless and vulnerable as it ever was before.

Frank??… My scared voice searching for him, Baby you know I love you but…. This…this I will not be able to handle… Now Frank, call them off and I will "Please hee hee hee....I'll do any---thing...anything," I begged You oooh whoo please heee hee noooo help hhee pleeeease ma-aa-ke them stop!

And at that point I think I really would have done anything to prevent my ticklish situation.
With those words Frank said, "Now I was hoping you would say that. Lets revisit that thought later.”

At this point I felt the long slow strokes of four manicured nails dragging down my miserably ticklish sole. I don’t know why but this drew my attention to the screen. I laughed from deep inside. As I watch each woman share the small space of my sexy little foot, each dragging a single nail from each of their hands ever so gently down the length of my taunt sole. By the time one hand reaches the bottom the other has already started its decent. So at any given moment there was four nails in completely different spots the surface of my silken sole.

This was maddening!

“It ticklesssssssssssss tooooohoohoohoo much ooooohohohohohohoho! EEEEheeheeheeheee!” Frank, hheehe caaan’t take it.

The women were methodical! Then one continued worked my sole, but was now one drawing figure eights ever so gently on my slick silky foot. The other one was tracing the outsides of my sole.

Eeee Hee hee noo moooooer! Frankeeee stop them. This is mooore than I hiiii heee heee than haaa haaa handle! Girls, staaaap please stop! Hee hee aaaaah haaa

They were tickling me with such precision like no one had ever done before or since. And those dam stockings! He made me wear those dam stockings! It was sooooo much worse because of those fucking stockings!

I was in complete hysterics as they danced those fucking nails along my trapped foot! One of them found an even more insanely ticklish area at the base of my toes! I did not realize it up until now; the two women did not touch that area. I felt nails delicately invading that sacred space, the space that no one ever touched, no one but Frank.

“Frank pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese not that! Not That Not my toessssssssheeheehee! “No gamessssssssssssssssshahahahahahaahaha!” No Games!!!

Gigi in that thick accent said I love games!!!! Oh I love games!!!! Tickle Tack Toe, The Bitsy Bitsy Spider and my favorite This Little Piggy! What about you Lea?

Frank told them everything! He told them about my weaknesses, my most sensitive spots! Even our-our games! That bastard! My love betrayed all my tickle secrets.

“No more tickling….Ahhaahaahaahaaa!”

“That’s just not fair!” No moreeeeheehee!” “You’re driving meeeeeeeeheehee crazeeeeeeeeeeeeheeheeheeheehee!”

“It ticklesssssssssssss tooooohoohoohoo much ooooohohohohohohoho! EEEEheeheeheeheee!”

Frank finally spoke; I was in such a state that I barely understood him what said,
Ladies, it is time…

And the tickling stopped!

Every nerve in my body was trembling and breathless. Still giggling I tried to speak, clearly but I breathy and full of residual giggles, I said Frank did I do well? Did I? Was this as good as you imagined? I was trying desperately to end the action!

Oh Frank, whined Gigi, “We want to play, please let us play.”

Yeah Frank we have done all that you have asked….. We want to play!!

“I have it.” said Lea, “maybe we should play How many licks?”

Ok, but who goes first? Said Gigi?

“You can first.,” said Lea, I know how much you love….

“What were they going to do to me?” I thought; my mind raced in a thousand directions!

Then my fear became my reality watched as my nylons were being cut away to reveal my creamy white flesh. All of the material was now gone with the exception of my big and little toes. That little bit of nylon was trapped beneath the yarn and was still trapping the toes and keeping my foot completely still. I couldn’t move it at all!

I felt the warmth, moisture and suction of full lips as they nestled down over my middle three toes. A thick mane of hair fully blocked the view of my ravaged foot.
I couldn’t tell who was doing it but who ever it was putting my in to a hysterical zone!

I was squirming wildly in my seat giggling, moaning and pleading with Frank to stop them! The sensations that this sexy woman created was literally driving me insane. I couldn’t move it! I so desperately needed to remove my toes and their sensitive base from the overwhelming sensation!

Y-Y-Y-YOU'VE G-GOTTA MAKE THEM STO-HOP! I CAN'T STAND IT! LET ME GO NOW! LET ME GO (gasp)! YOU HAVE TO STOOOP! OKAY? OKAY? FRAAAAANK MAKT THEM STOOOOOP!! OK-A-AAAIIIIEEEEEE NOOOOOO! NOT THERE! AHA HAHA HA HA HA HAHAAAAIIIIIIEEEEE YYYYAAAHHH WWAH SHS HA HA HA HAH AH A HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH A HA HA HA HAAAA AAAAA! BAYBE PLEEEEZZZZEEEE!"

I could not believe the speed and agility of this woman’s tongue darting in and out of the sensitive flesh in between my helpless toes. Nor could I handle much more of this sensation that had me now trying to claw through the leather gloves desperately… trying to break free.

All the while I was being tongue tickled beyond my limit. The sensation was growing more intense the longer she sucked on my toes! She was swirling her tongue around them, licking and gently nibbling and biting. “Frank pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese no toes! No Not my toessssssssheeheehee! “No more tickling….Ahhaahaahaahaaa!” “No fair!” No moreeeeheehee!” “She is driving meeeeeeeeheehee crazeeeeeeeeeeeeheeheeheeheehee!”

My thoughts were flashes of incoherent snippets! The sensation growing ever so much more intense with every single lapping of that fucking tongue! Tooo much! Toooo much! Need to be free! Tickles so much! Please make it stop! I’m about to explode!

The room was starting to spin! A myriad of thoughts ran through my head. “How did I ever get myself into this situation?” “How much more of this tickling can I take?” “Will this man ever stop these women from tickling me?”
Then everything went black…..

I awoke upstairs in the bedroom with all Frank, Gigi and Lea all stroking and caressing me. I was now dressed in a satin nightie and felt like I slept for days. I looked up at my Frank and said to these beautiful women, My Birthday is three months away. We will need your services once again.

Oh, man, this idea is one of my favorites! I would love to have my feet available for anybody to get their fingers on.

I've had a few variations running through my head for years. One is getting tricked into helping at a Halloween house or horrors. I show up to volunteer, not knowing that the horror will be mine. I'm tied flat on my back with my feet through the wall while ticklers pay to tickle them.

Another option somehow involves me and my good friend Jeremy tied in chairs next to each other with our feet through the holes. In this one, he's tickled first and he's very panicky about it, because of how ticklish his feet are. I have to watch him be tortured for a while before it's my turn.

My last version actually got more fleshed out, and I'm offering it here. I've never shared a story here before, so please offer constructive criticisms.

The Club, Part 1

“Do you trust me?” Shannon leaned toward my ear and purred. Her breath on my neck sent shivers and tingles down my spine. I inhaled sharply, swallowed and sighed, “Yes.” I took a few more breaths to calm down.

We had come down to the club to have some special time together, and we were seated at the bar. The club was in an old factory in a run-down part of the waterfront. Over the last few years, the area had become popular with folks, and bars and restaurants were starting to fill the empty storefronts and buildings. The club we were visiting was one of the first places in the area, and it filled a special niche. It was for couples looking for a night of adult fun and adventure.

Shannon grabbed my hand, slid off her barstool and tugged my arm. “Come with me, then.” I hopped to my feet and practically trotted after her. We’ve been together for 20 years, and the adventures we’ve shared never disappoint.

She led me from the bar area toward a doorway in the wall to our left. It opened to a hallway that led to individual rooms for play. Each room had a different theme and different equipment. The hallway stretched further back into the building. There were four doors on the left and three on the right. The hallway turned sharply to the right past the third door, and I knew from previous visits that there were several more individual rooms and a lounge area that was designed for group play.

We walked to the third door on our right, Shannon turned the knob and pulled me in. As I walked in and let the door close behind me, she turned toward me, kissing me on the lips and pushing me back against the door. I moved my hands up to cup her breasts, but she pushed my hands away and leaned in against me. My cock was already throbbing, and she ran her fingers along its outline in my jeans. Her hands traveled under my shirt, stroking my stomach just above the waist of my pants with one finger on each hand. She ran her hands up along my sides, pushing my shirt up until my nipples were exposed to her tongue. She licked each nipple, starting with the left one and then sucked and nibbled each one, teasing them until they were standing firm. If I had not been pushed against the door by her, I know I would have fallen over. As it was, my knees got weak. I moved my arms above my head, and she pushed my shirt up and over. I kicked my shoes off and took another breath to calm down.

She slid one finger into my waistband and pulled me further into the room. The far wall in this room was glass, opening to the lounge. Inside the room was a king-size bed, which incidentally we had used on one of our previous trips to the club. The window allowed those in the lounge to see what was happening in the room.

This time, there was an additional piece of furniture. In front of the window was a padded bench with an upright pole near one end. The pole rose about 6 feet, and there was a ring attached just below the top. The bench stood about two feet off the ground and was about 3 feet wide.

Shannon continued to pull me forward until we were in front of the window, next to the bench. The lights in the ceiling of the room were dim, and I could see a couple dozen people in the lounge. Most of them weren’t yet aware we were “on stage,” so to speak, but I knew they would soon see us.

Shannon let go of my waistband and undid the button. The zipper slid down, and she pushed my pants to the floor. I stepped out of my jeans, and my red trunks followed them, leaving me with only my black “no show” socks on my body.

“I want you to kneel on the bench, with the pole at your back,” she directed. I climbed up and took my position. With the metal pole touching my spine, the bench extended back to about the middle of my shins, and the thick padding on the bench provided plenty of comfort for my knees.

“Give me your hands.” I stuck them out, and Shannon wrapped a velcro restraint around each of them. My hands were trapped, with two or three inches of webbing between them. Attached to the webbing was a mountain climber’s carabiner that Shannon quickly grabbed. My hands were no longer under my control, and they followed her as she reached and clipped the carabiner onto the ring at the top of the pole.

I was stretched out, and my still-hard cock jutted out into the air. Shannon’s nails trailed slowly down my arms, from my hands, gliding past my elbows. I inhaled sharply as she traced the insides of my biceps, and my back stiffened as her fingers drew closer to my armpits. The closer she got, the slower she went, and I closed my eyes in anticipation.

She hesitated when she reached my pits. Her fingers stopped in the very center, that hollow that she knows so well. I shivered and giggled a little. She surprised me by dropping her hands, though.

“You think you know me so well, don’t you, Steve?” she asked as she walked around behind me. I could feel her wrap more restraints around each ankle, and clip the connecting strap to the end of the bench. I tried shifting my feet around, and the most I could manage was to flex my feet. I couldn’t move them left or right at all.

The window looking into the club ran from the ceiling to about three feet from the floor. Just under the window sill were some sliding panels that could be opened so those in the club could hear what was happening in the room. The chatter from the lounge got louder as Shannon slid a panel open, and I could feel the bench slide toward the window on its rollers. What I didn’t know is that my feet stuck out through the panel into the other room. Shannon turned the latch on the rollers so the bench wouldn’t move and left the room without saying a word to me.

Maybe a minute later, I felt something poking and sliding along my left sole. It slowly traced the edges of my foot starting at my heel and moving along the outer edge. When it reached my toes, it trailed up my sole and then down again to my toes. It didn’t quite tickle, but it sent jolts from my feet shooting into the rest of my body. I don’t think my cock could get any harder, and I was starting to pant.

My foot got some relief, and I heard my wife’s voice from the other room. “Hello, everyone. I have a special treat for you all tonight. This tray has everything you might want to explore my husband’s feet. Don’t be shy. Take your time with them and really get to know them. He’ll be here for your entertainment all night.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Not only were my feet trapped in the other room, completely defenseless, I couldn’t see what was going on!

Shannon came back into the room with me, smirking at my look of disbelief. “I’ll be your eyes for you, Steve, filling in some blanks for you while you are tonight’s entertainment.” She reached out and tugged on my nipples, adding “While everyone is out there with your hyperticklish feet, I’ll be in here with the rest of you! Won’t that be fun?”

I jerked suddenly as I felt some finger on my socks in the other room. Shannon looked over and said, ‘Oh, look, there’s Jamie. We’ve hung out with her a few times here.”

Jamie’s nails glided over my socks from heel to toe on both feet. I was giggling, even though she was just exploring and hadn’t found any serious spots. Two fingers on each foot pressed a little harder on the balls of my feet, and my giggles turned to laughter.

“Oh, there’s a spot!” my wife narrated. “And now she’s dragging all of her fingers toward your toes!”

I couldn’t believe how much more it tickled, not seeing my feet.

“Aha aha aha...ha ha ha ha...hee hee hee.” I tried to move my feet but couldn’t get them away.

“AHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jamie’s fingers reached my toes and scraped along the material. In the room, I tugged against my restraints in vain. My cock swung through the air as I struggled, harder than ever and pointing straight out.

The tickling left my right foot, and I felt something on my left ankle.

“Jamie’s pulling on your sock, Steve!” my wife exclaimed. She was like a little kid in a candy shop right now. The sock moved just over my left heel, and two fingers plucked at my bare skin while she continued to tickle my toes. She moved her other hand from my toes to my heel and lightly scraped two fingers of each hand along my heel. Sometimes they would move to the outside edges of my heel, and I would yank harder on the restraints inside the room.

Suddenly along with my heel, I felt nails on my cock. Shannon slid a finger on each side of cock from the base to the tip.

“You didn’t think I’d let them have all the fun, did you? While they have your feet, I have your cock. How long can you hold out, Steve? It’s still early, and we’ll be here all night. Don’t come too soon!” She slid her nail along my cock again while Jamie continued playing with my heel. My laughter didn’t stop for a second, and I had to gulp in air whenever Jamie slowed down.

There was a new sensation on my right foot again.

“Oh, look, honey. Jamie has company. Looks like Lisa wants to have fun.”

I wiggled against my restraints as Jamie started pushing my sock toward my toes. Her fingers tapped against my sole as she bared it, and Lisa wriggled all ten fingers against my right sock.

“Honey, you’re stronger than I am, “ my wife commented. “I know I could not handle this. And look what Jamie is doing now! Man, oh man. That’s got to feel terribly tickly.” Jaime was lightly brushing the middle of my foot with one finger. Lisa was working my sock off my right foot.

“Would you look at that! People are crowding around your feet, Steve! Oh, Jamie is trading places with someone!” The touches on my left foot were different now, pushing renewed laughter from my lungs.

“You’re in for it now, my love,” my wife warned. I turned my head to look at her, trying to peer out the window but I couldn’t quite see. I leaned my head back against the pole, closed my eyes and heaved out my guffaws. I knew she hadn’t lied when she told them I’d be here all night.

(To be continued, maybe)

@foot fun ... That was amazing... Hope there is more!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back