• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Boogens

Xodlirv

4th Level Green Feather
Really awful early-80s monster movie. About the only worthwhile part of the whole movie is a prolonged rib-tickling scene. The victim: Anne-Marie Martin, whose two biggest claims to fame are playing the sidekick on the hilarious but short-lived TV series "Sledge Hammer", and divorcing Michael Crichton.

-XoD-

I saw that movie...

Wow, that movie really stuck! I remember seeing it on cable a long time ago. I must have missed part of it because I don't remember any tickling scene. But I do remember that it was one of the worst movies I've ever scene.

I posted this before, but there was also a tickling scene in a slasher flick from the same era called "The Burning."

It was a completely putrid rip-off of Friday The 13th, which was bad enough on its own.

As a disclaimer, I'm in no way advocating or endorsing any of these rotten movies. It's funny how they used to stick tickling scenes in slasher flicks. I vaugely remember a possible tickling scene between Linda Blair and Timothy Van Patten in a lousy horror movie, but I wouldn't swear to it and I forget the title.

Xodlirv,

Is "Boogens" worth renting for the tickling? Is the reaction to the tickling good? How far into the movie is it--you recall?

Thanks,

dig dug dog

Re: I saw that movie...

BigBrownEyes said:
I posted this before, but there was also a tickling scene in a slasher flick from the same era called "The Burning."

It was a completely putrid rip-off of Friday The 13th, which was bad enough on its own.

Where was this scene? I missed it. I just rented it to see the very young Holly Hunter & "George Costanza" with hair!

Oddjob,

Did you watch the whole thing? Were you "fast-forwarding" through it? Can anyone confirm the presence of the scene before I spend the money on it too?

Thank you,

dig dug dog

dig dug dog said:
Oddjob,

Did you watch the whole thing? Were you "fast-forwarding" through it? Can anyone confirm the presence of the scene before I spend the money on it too?

Well,about a year ago I watched the whole thing, but I don't remeber any tickling. I may have looked away, left the room briefly to get something, or so on, but don't recall any scenes....

I watched The Boogens last night after work. I thought it was well written and generally well-acted. Cool premise to it. I thought it was going to be another "gremlins/leprechuan"-type movie, with lil' evil bastards running around. Instead, it's these horrific monsters from deep below the earth that are stirred-up when an abandoned mine-shaft is re-opened.
The little dog was amazing! I swear, one of the best animal-actors I've ever seen! The Boogens themselves were rather silly-looking. Sorta like giant mudpuppies with strange whiplike tentacle appendages.

But this is a tickle board, and no one here really gives a shit about the plot of this, do they?

The tickling innit is cute and extended for such a scene in a mainstream flick. Just the usual horny young couple who haven't seen each other in a coupla weeks foreplaying around. Worthy for mainstream-completists, I suppose.
:2poke:

BigBrownEyes said:
The Boogens...haha....wow, did that movie ever suck!
It really wasn't all THAT bad. Then again, it's Halloween season, and I love me some horror-movies!

You want BAD, as in really, truly BAD? Try this one on for size. :jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back