• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intense session with Nathan M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Jeff had told me the score on line and I was so horny as he told me that Nathan was a married teacher in his mid 30's who was with him for his second session and it was time he was aware that he was there for his Master's pleasure not his own and he had listed his likes and dislikes when he had been in their first meeting and ticked NO to tickling and been relieved when Jeff had told him he was safe as Jeff wasn't into tickling but he had asked him about this and Nathan had told him that he really was horribly ticklish but the most on his size 14 feet and couldn't stand them touched, it was unbearable and Jeff wanted to see Nathan suffer!

On arrival I was quietly taken into the playroom and saw 6' Nathan blindfold and naked except for his black socks and shoes worn all day at school and Jeff motioned me to enjoy showing him what we'd discussed together and then Jeff went to Nathan and told him that he had brought someone to join in the fun tormenting and teasing him as he stroked Nathan's semi-erect dick which throbbed and Nathan gasping nodded when he felt Jeff stroke his inner thighs and then stroked Nathan's nipples and gently teased them feeling them grow hard with each stroke he gave them saying he liked being touched didn't he and Nathan excited saying he did and then said to Nathan that he was his master's toy wasn't he and Nathan nodded but then asked him what he didn't like and Nathan hesitated so Jeff asked again what Nathan didn't like?

Nathan said "Please don't Sir!"

Jeff taunted him, saying ""Don't what Nathan, come on tell me, what don't you want me to do?"

"Don't please don't er ... don't tickle me please, please Sir!" Nathan whispered as Jeff winked at me

"It's okay Jeff I'm not going to but where can't you stand being touched?" asked Jeff

"Oh thank you Sir, my feet Sir but thank you for respecting it Sir!"

"That's okay Nathan but you know I really want to see you suffer so Tony has joined me and he loves feet!" "Tony he's all yours!"

"NOOO FUCK NOOO PLEASE NOO!" yelled Nathan his black socked feet squirming.

"Hi Nathan your Master has told me you hate your feet touched being very ticklish on them and that's got my dick hard but to start with I want you gagged!" I whispered in his right ear!

"NooooMmmmphnoommmph!"

"That's better so an attractive tall straight guy with big feet and have to be smelly feet still in socks and shoes and you know Nathan smelly feet best as feet need to smell like feet I said as I stroked his dick and gave it a teasing lick and stroked his balls as he moaned clearly getting excited and he playing into my game plan as I told him as horny he'd be so ticklish all over his feet and stopping as he almost was at climax, oh what a shame!

I looked at his feet bound to the table and saw he was wearing black OTC dress socks in his wing tip black shoes and my fingers ran over the tops of his shoes and inhaled the aroma of both feet in the confinement of his shoes and what a smell moist, musky and hot as I told him. I then loved his immediate flinching as I unlaced his left shoe and made sure I unlaced the shoe slowly as Nathan shook his head No and seeing this told him that being close to shooting his load and feet very warm and sweaty his feet were going to be so horribly ticklish and I was going to take my time raping his feet!

The shoe off I pressed my nose to the sole and sniffed and the feeling of his large socked sole in my face fucking amazing and loved his squirming as I licked the socked sole and then licked his toes through his sock and soon unlaced his right shoe and subjected him to having his right socked foot licked along the sole and then socked toes and so encouraging seeing him shaking his head and muffled protests!

I then lightly stroked both socked feet and what a reaction from Nathan, his feet reacting as if being electrocuted making Jeff smile as I was too as I explored every inch of his manly sensitive feet stroking them both very gently and stroking under his toes as I told him I would soon be going in for the kill as I increased the pressure on his socked feet. I gently stroked each foot to keep him on the verge of hysteria but not quite but he was perspiring nicely.

Another tentative lick of his dick and handed a feather by Jeff caress of his balls but then finger strokes as I would tickle him with the feather later, right now I wanted him excited and frustrated as he was when I stopped licking his dick and again resumed inhaling his socked feet aroma saying I did love a guy's feet smelling like feet and then peeled off each sock as he begged me not to and Jeff taunted him saying he was loving seeing Nathan tormented seeing why he didn't like his feet touched.

I loved how it felt to touch the socked feet with my tongue. His socks damp and sweaty but I wanted to damp them with my saliva. I licked his socked soles and sucked on Nathan's socked toes and nibbled them and each foot in turn took his socked toes in my mouth and to add to his torment stroked the sole of the foot being orally teased so his toes wiggled in my mouth and loved hearing his muffled laughter as my teeth attacked his heels, arches, insteps and toes and telling him soon socks off he'd be subjected to the same sensations barefoot so much more tortuous!

Socks off an instant raction from Nathan was to wiggle his newly bared toes and loved seeing this as each foot in turn given a long lick along their soles which tasted amazing and soon I bathed his feet with my tongue, paying extra attention to his toes which got covered by my mouth and then each toe lightly sucked and nibbled and I even licked in between them.

"Mmmm Nathan I love big, stinky feet like yours and massaging and messing with them!" I said making him involuntarily wiggle his toes which were just under my nose. Then I rubbed each foot in turn and licked his sweaty bare soles and his naturally sweaty feet continuously produced their addictive odour the whole time I massaged his large feet. I stuck my nose under his toes and my tongue licked up and down both sweaty stinky' soles.

"I love your big, smelly feet Nathan and the fact having me enjoy them is torture for you a real buzz and lickled by me!"

Nathan's feet flexed as I sucked a mouthful of toes as Jeff told him he needed to be brave as the session with his feet messed with would be lasting a long while and winked at me as I tongue bathed the toes of his right foot whilst in my mouth and then his left foot. I licked up the sweat from between his toes on both feet and then used the feather stroking the quill end under his toes and up n' down the length of both of his feet and the feather end in between his toes as expertly and deviously it slid in between each toe so easily and devastatingly.

Jeff was clearly loving the scene played out for his amusement as he lubed up a leather glove and began masturbating Nathan slowly but he was determined to make his assault last and signalled for me to stop as he jerked Nathan off and Nathan reacted to the strokes until he soon shot his load over Jeff's gloved hands. I then resumed massaging Nathan's feet and sometimes ran the tip of a finger across his toes and licked the soles of both feet and now having shot his spunk Nathan being more ticklish!

My tongue licked all over his soles and then over his toes which were flexing as I sucked and nibbled them. I loved seeing his violent response to my fingers sliding over his soles and teasing his toes and watching his feet flexing trying to escape my touches was incredible!

Jeff then removed the gag from Nathan's mouth as Nathan yelled

"Ohhh, come on please, no tickles, noooo hehehehehe, no tickles" came a giggle from his mouth. "Please, oh come on, not my hahehahehhe feet" "Haahha hehehehehehehehe, please come on, not my feet, aaahhhh hahahaha!"no no more no more hehehehehe licking my toes!" "HAAA HAAA -- shit! shi- ha hA HAAAAAAA AH! oh, shit ... AH HAA HA HA Hee hee ..."

I scribbled my fingers under both of this arches. "NO! NOOOO -- HA HAAAAAA HAAAA Pleas -- Please! ha HAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA fuck! HA hAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA oh fuc- HA HAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHA ..." I scraped my teeth on his arches and listened to Nathan scream. "AHHH AH! HA HAA HAA AHHH!NO! NOOOOOO!PLEEEEEESE! PLE-- HE HAAA HAA HA HAA HAA HAAAAAAAAA HA HAA HAA HAA!"

Nathan was going hysterical as I tickled both feet simultaneously and individually and having long sucks on his toes at the same time telling him to keep on laughing for me and how much I loved his ticklish, licklish feet! I kept licking his soles at the same time over and over again when I wasn't feasting on his toes throughout the four hour intense session and one that deliberately broke the insanely ticklish teacher's rules and that he'd never forget!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back