• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Silver State Penitentiary M/M/m- feet/underarm/sexual tickling. Pt 1

CapturedDoll

Verified
* I am a female who yes wrote a M on M tickling story. I hope this doesn't detract from you enjoying the story. I use to LOVE Ropejock.com stories that were posted there- fueling some of my fantasies that are M/m oriented. I hope to make this into 4 parts. The next being M/m and the last 2 being F/f. We'll see though exactly how this plays out. It might stay M/m... not sure yet. Anyway...I hope you enjoy! :)

Part 2 can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tate-Penitentiary-Pt-2-M-m-(feet-sexual-rape)
Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?271654-Silver-State-Penitentiary-Pt-3-M-m-feet
Part 4: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...tickling)&highlight=Silver+State+Penitentiary

Silver State Penitentiary Pt 1
(M/M/m foot tickling, underarm tickling, sexual)

27 year old Gerald Rack looked up at his new home for the next 10 years. Silver State Penitentiary. The MASSIVE building had shiny silver paint with blacked out windows. White Bars covered the building like a pretty bird cage. There were even pink roses entwining the bars at the bottom. "WTF..."? Gerald spoke under his breath. This was unlike any other prison he had ever seen. Not that he'd ever been in one before. This was his first (and last) time getting caught with the crime of being a Hacker.

As the other Men got down from the prison bus one after the other... the chain that connected them by wrists and ankles pulled them forward with hard tugs. Gerald didn't want to resign himself to this fate. His short, but long in the front black hair threatened to cover his eyes. He blew them away in a fury. He looked around WILDLY at ANY last attempt of escape. The prisoner behind him snickered cruelly. His last look at the outside world was over before he knew it. The setting sun now behind him... he was walked inside.

Inside the first stop of his journey through his new hellhole, he looked around with only his eyes. The stories he'd already heard through the internet of jail life made him keep his head from moving around and faced straight ahead. He noticed that the white floors were immaculate. As was the white paint on the walls.

Moved to a side wall, the prisoners were instructed: a Guard's voice rang out "DROP YOUR PANTS AND YOUR UNDERWEAR AND KEEP WALKING". The prisoner's looked around at each other.... "I SAID... DROP YOUR PANTS AND KEEP WALKING MAGGOTS"!!!! "NOWWWW"!!!!!! The Guard's voice was so loud it pierced Gerald's eardrums. He quickly, along with the rest, did what he was told. With their pants around their ankles, tears sprang into most of the prisoner's eyes... this was beyond humiliating.

At the 2nd stop further down the path, after going through quite a few electronic doors, the guard's voice again barked out at them: "KNEEL"!!!! Quickly the Men got down on their knees. "REMOVE THE PANTS, UNDERWEAR, SOCKS, AND SHOES OF THE MAN IN FRONT OF YOU. The guard pointed to another guard to assist the last Man in the line. Afterwards, the Guard told them to stand up quickly and to keep moving. Leaving their clothes behind felt like saying goodbye to old and dear friends. Friends they would never see again.

With only their shirts the Men were lead into seperate bathroom stalls. Yet another oddity of this prison. As they were unchained they were told to take off their shirts and to take a shower. They complied. A clean shower stall,fresh soap and warm towels were waiting for them. A conjoined room let the prisoners dry off and get dressed. Dressed now in bright yellow prison duds. A sleeveless shirt, and shorts instead of pants. Matching yellow women's slippers to add to the insult. "At least it's not pink"... but the message of the yellow clothes was not lost on Gerald. Yellow means scared or turncoat in most of the world. Especially in a prison. When the prisoners were finished, they were re chained and led to their final destination.

As they were lead through the still pristine white corridors, prisoners high and low watched the fresh meat enter. But... all was quiet. No whistles or taunts. A few quiet waves were all Gerald saw. This creeped Gerald out even more than if all the stories he'd heard were of the usual stories. One by one the prisoners were given their cells. Gerald was one of the last to enter. The black bars as opposed to the white ones outside felt like creeping death. The door of the bars clanged shut. 2 cots lay inside... with a pair of clear blue eyes staring at him. Looking at Gerald up and down, a body builder type...a Spanish Man, with long black hair and an after 5 beard shrugged and turned over in his cot, to read. 'Phew'... Gerald quickly walked over to his cot and sat down. Their was a toilet, a few toiletries: tp, toothpaste, toothbrushes and a couple of plastic combs. There was a window..but it was blackened out. Gerald's heart sank even lower.

A little while later the cutest blonde appeared. Long, wavy hair... HUGE tits practically popping out of what he assumed was a nurses uniform... a cute cap and... even high heels?? WOW... this place may not be so bad after all....

"Time to take your vitamins Gentleman hehe!" She held 2 cups from her plate of many. The roommate got up hastily but took the cup gently. He swallowed the pills and shrugged off the water. Throwing himself back down on the cot he went back to reading. Gerald took the cup and swallowed them down with the available water. He smiled at the nurse... "Hi, I'm Gerald". "Nice to meet you!!" Smiled the nurse back enthusiastically. "Um... what are in these?" Gerald touched his neck as he felt the pills go down". "Like I said! Vitamins! If you have further questions your Prison Counselor will explain anything you need to know! She smiled a broader smile. Clicking her heels, she went on to the next cell with a bounce. Gerald was surprised they gave vitamins in prison... but alright. Gerald went back to his cot and sat down. "Hey, said Gerald... would you mind if I read one of your books?" The Spanish Man didn't look in his direction but raised his hand to give a whatever signal. Gerald got up and took one of the 3 on the shelf. 'Christmas Stories For The Heart'...'sigh'. Gerald laid down and began to read.

A little while later Gerald felt himself getting horny. He looked down at his shorts to see a tent raised. "Seriously?" Gerald looked to see if his roommate was watching but he was still reading. Gerald started to think about the hot nurse.... those fucking tits... and started touching himself. All of a sudden, a loud but delicate chime started to ring. The entire prison started to rustle to attention. Gerald didn't know what to do but he sat up. The Spanish Man got up and stood over Gerald. "Get in there". The man pointed to the bottom of the cell door. 4 holes were near the bottom. "What are you talking about"? "Just do it, I'll be next... but you first". "I still don't understand". Gerald whined. The huge and barrel chested Man grabbed Gerald by the back of the neck and sat him down on the floor. Grabbing his ankles one by one the Man took off Gerald's slippers. "What the FUCK are you doi-" a SLAP got Gerald right across the face. Stunning him, he felt the Man place his feet though the holes. He also felt his wrists being placed through the bars into another set of holes. He felt the holes compress around his ankles... a hard plastic that seemed to elongate within the holes. "I woulden't move around too much... those can hurt. Just stay calm... you're new obviously. But IF YOU FIGHT ME... I will punch you so hard I will break your jaw. And puta.... you DON'T want that."

Gerald was terrified. He couldn't move an inch. He'd move his ass but the man who put him in this situation, was directly behind him. He looked out as an oncoming train of men walked in a line, handcuffed ankles and wrists, up the stairs towards the long row of cells. One by one, a man sat down in front of the cells. In front of a pair of bare feet...in these handmade cell stocks just like the one he was in. One line wore white outfits, the other wore black. The Spanish Man spoke quietly to him. "The guys in white are going to be released soon... the ones in black are on Death Row." As the 2 lines of convicts came upon them, a man in white sat down before them. Again Gerald saw the blonde nurse approaching... this time with a tray of... feathers? WTF??

The prisoner sitting before them, Indian style, took a feather from the tray. An assortment of white and black feathers...but he took white. He smiled gently at Gerald. Suddenly the chimes sounded again. The prisoner took his feather and started wiggling the feather underneath Gerald's toes. "Oh Oh OH no no what are you doooiing hehehehe what the fuhahahack!!!! Behind him his huge roommate took Gerald's dick out of his shorts and started giving him a hand job. "WHAT THE FUCK????!!!!!" He turned to face his roommate... but he felt the feather being used on his ticklish feet stroking his instep and a dribble of giggles escaped him. "NOo no plllleeeahehehehe. Oh NO NO NO!!! HAhahahah fu haha ck!!! NoooOOOo hahahahahaha!!!! Oh my gahahahaha STOP!!!!!! The prisoner tickled his bare feet all over in every corner imaginable. Wiggling it, stroking, dragging.... the feathered licked up and down his quivering bare feet. He had never been tickled before in his life. He didn't even know he WAS ticklish!!! This was absolute madness!!!!

"AHAHAHAHAAHAAAA NOOOOO ehehehehEHEHAHAHAHA"!!!!! He watched as the feather slid in between his toes at random... dragging themselves down, then back up and in between. All around him he heard unbridled laughter as through his squinted eyes he watched as the same thing was happening to all of the other prisoners. Gerald could already feel an orgasm rising in his cellmates hand... NO... NO pllehehehehehease NO!!!!!! But the feather found a very ticklish area in the middle of his right foot, causing him to scream with laughter. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD NOOAHAHAHHAH... He'd already hadn't cum in months because of the stress of going to jail.... but the tickling as torturous as it was... made him so hard he was on the verge of bursting. "I'm STRAIGHT!!!!!" Gerald yelled" "Doesn't matter...." said the cell mate. His warm hand pumped his cock faster and faster... his pre cum coming out in waves making it slicker." The feather tickled his VERY ticklish arch of his foot further still..." oh no.. oh NO... OHH NOOOAHAHAHAHAHA.... Gerald quickly came so good and so long as the feather danced across his foot that he felt like he could pass out. And Gerald really wanted to pass out.

This was the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to him. But before he could even reach the end of his orgasm... he was unlocked and dragged out of the cell stocks. Gerald grabbed for his bed sheet to clean himself up as he watched his cell mate take off his own yellow slippers and out his bare feet and wrists through the holes. "NOW... you do the SAME thing I just did to you... if you don't you're getting thrown in the laughing hole. And brother you DON'T want that...You don't want a clock to the face from me either... because if YOU get thrown in the hole... so do I... and I'm NOT letting that happen... My name is Dez... just for the record. Dez... the guy who sleeps right next to you..." He stared menacingly into Gerald's eyes. Suddenly his eyes started to twinkle and light up. Gerald looked at the man in white wiggling his feather underneath Dez's toes. Dez crumpled like a bag of soggy chips as the man attacked his huge size 13 feet. A long white feather could reduce this man to such laughing... it was truly astonishing to watch. The cell directly across from theirs had it's own tickling action going on... except the prisoner behind the confined man was also tickling one of his armpits. Gerald froze. But that seemed like a safer option to go with right now. Gerald started tickling Dez deep down under one of his arms...wiggling his fingers tips lightly. Dez HOWLED with laughter "AAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAHAH NO!!!! NO!!!!! Yoohohohoh gotta stroke my dick AHAHAHA.... within the..hahahahaHAHHAHA time limit.... or..HAHAHAHA...we go to the hole HAHAHAHAHA.... NOOAHAHAHA!!!!!! Gerald wiggled his fingers deeply into his pits, almost angrily at this crazy situation. Dez was become hysterical. The man in white was stroking his instep with his feather... and lightly tickling the other foot with his long fingers. All over the tops...to the arches... to the ball of his foot. Soon Gerald noticed the tent forming under Dez's pants. Overhead a voice came over the speakers. "3 MINUTE WARNING".

"DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!' screamed Dez in a panic. Gerald really didn't want to do this... but he was trapped. He didn't want to fight this guy off later no WAY. Gerald slowly started to rub Dez on the outside of his shorts. "TAKE IT OUT AHAHAHAHAHA" OH GOD this FEATHER makes me so TICKLISH!!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Gerald continued tickling Dez hard under his left arm. Wiggling all over every crevice and slope. He slowly reached inside his pants..... grimacing...he took hold of Dez's cock and started to pump. "I'll just pretend it's mine" Gerald thought to himself. The speakers came to life "2 MINUTE WARNING". Dez screamed GO FASTER!!!! Uhhhhhh eheheheheheheheheHAHAHAHA. The prisoner in white tickled the feather faster aganist Dez's huge, and ticklish bare feet. His toes pointing backwards in an attempt to escape the tickling. But the feather found it's path dragging itself up his arch... and settling underneath the big ball underneath his big toe. "NO NO NOOOO NOT THERE AHAHAHAHA." yelled Dez. "Yeeeeees there.... said the man in white. With his other hand he tickled the matching ball underneath his other big toe. Tickling him like a crazy spider dancing... "This is revenge for last week... you thought you'd get away with tickling me with that pen of yours.... you KNOW how ticklish I am... well... payback is a bitch isn't it"?

"45 SECONDS" the speaker annouced. Hysterical laughter filled the corridor. Gerald saw out of the corner of his eye that buxom nurse watching. She was massaging her tits... obviously turned on by the scene in front of her. Gerald pumped Dez's huge cock faster as if it were his own. He felt Dez's cock getting rock hard as even his own cock started to lift. "Oh dear god no.... he went back to watching the blonde start sucking her own finger. With inflated, pumped up, pink lips.

"10...9...8...7" The feather at Dez's feet dancing wildy over the ball of his foot, tickling his other foot madly. Gerald lightened up and tickled lightly underneath Dez's left arm.... Ah.... AH.... AH.... Gerald heard Dez's moaning and stroked his now wet cock faster... AH... AAHhh.... AAAHhhhh heheheh AHhHH.... UH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dez exploded over Gerald's hand as the last second was announced. Rather than jump back in horror... he continued to stroke him while the man in white kept tickling his feet.

"OKAY OKAY!!!!!! yelled Dez...let me out!". Gerald quickly released the holes for Dez per his instruction. Dez yanked his feet and wrists out. Standing up Dez grabbed for Gerald's blanket. He cleaned himself up and threw the sheet to the floor. "BITCH if you ever get it that close again I'm going to fuck your face UP holmes." Gerald backed up and accidentally made himself sit on his bed. Gerald looked out and saw all of the prisoners had lined back up and were walking back to wherever they came from. As this was going on.. the speakers static started up. "Will Prisoners of cell numbers 212, 236, and 243 please await transfer."

"THAT'S US MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!' Dez snarled at Gerald as he grabbed him by his shirt, lifting him up to face him. "Ba aba but.. I thought we made it" stammered Gerald. "Obviously NOT"!!! informed Dez angrily. "SEE THAT CAMERA"?? Dez points at a camera in the highest corner of the ceiling. "THEY WATCH US- AND SOMETIMES THEY FUCK WITH US FOR FUN"!! YOU ARE SO DEAD MOTHERFUCKER!!!! Dez leaned back with a mighty fist but suddenly an adorable voice spoke out. "Prisoner 236-1 Gerald Rack? Please come with me". Dez immediately let go and 2 guards who accompanied the blonde stood beside her opening the cell. Gerald quickly moved towards the guard to escape the very angry Dez. The second guard walked into the cell and handcuffed Dez behind his back forcefully. "It's time to see your counselor". Spoke the blonde. "You will be taken to the hole directly afterwards". Handcuffs were placed on Gerald and was lead first out of the cell. Gerald heard Dez growling underneath his breath until the pair were lead into 2 separate directions.

As Gerald finally relaxed a little.... he had plenty of questions for his counselor. He felt dazed. He started to imagine what the "laughing hole" was going to be like.... and if it was anything like what he had just experienced... the fear rising in his gut was turning and growing rapidly. Finally the blonde and guard led him to a door. The blonde rang the buzzer... smiling at Gerald a little too happily. He was handcuffed to a chair. The guards left and Gerald awaited the man who would inform him of what the fuck was going on in this crazy jail.

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ual-rape)&highlight=Silver+State+Penitentiary

Last edited:
Great premise and great execution. You are a fantastic writer, and I hope you will continue to write m/m as you have a real talent for that genre. I loved Jack's Rack too. Did you write any stories there under a different name--I would love to read more of your work.

Great premise and great execution. You are a fantastic writer, and I hope you will continue to write m/m as you have a real talent for that genre. I loved Jack's Rack too. Did you write any stories there under a different name--I would love to read more of your work.

Thank you so much!!!:trippyrainbow:

Actually no I never wrote there. I only started writing seriously about 6 years ago. And maybe 2 stories a year? Not even. I'm REALLY glad I didn't start writing then. The little I did write was completely disjointed and flat out poorly written. I WILL be writing more M/m stories. This for myself was a such a turn on to write that I know I HAVE to write more. Whether they will be good or not I don't know. I'm growing within my tickling stories as a writer. As this is really the only thing that inspires me to write at all.

I do know that when I take a break, and go back and see what works and what doesn't....Or what needs to be reworked. ...for me that's a great sign that I might be able to contribute some good work. So, I'm really excited now. Especially with comments such as yours.

I think I'll actually get back to it for awhile. I'M super excited to see what happens!! Though I think the f/f aspect to later parts is out the window. That will most likely be another story of it's own. I like this too much as it's own piece to add the different element I was thinking of. If I DO write that, that will be it's own separate prison. Silver State is for the MEN.:yayzorz:

Thank you everyone for your compliments I truly appreciate them. I would write back one by one as I normally do. But I think you would all appreciate it more if I get back to writing the next part. hehe ;)

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ual-rape)&highlight=Silver+State+Penitentiary

Last edited:
Damn, that was hot. Any chances of writing some FM/m stories?

I honestly haven't thought about that equation for a story. But I'll think about that one. I'm sure I could come up with something especially if I make the characters Bisexual. Thanks!

Not into M/M but you did an awesome job on this story...LOVE your mind!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back