• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

report any requests here!

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i had an idea, that after i complete the survivor request for anna & heather that i am going to do 1 huge story and try to include everybody's request. i thought i'd test my writing skill and stamina and help relieve anybody who's got antsy pants for their favorite celebrity to be tickle tortured. the number of chapters depends on the number of celeb victims requested, so the more requests, the more victims. i'll try to include them all into one huge mega-plot, also.

so give me any celeb request and i'll start to writing.:D

Please add Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow (Rachel and Pheobe from "Friends").

Thanks.

an old show that i loved
it was really funny
might of heard of it
i think it is still on to day
its called
Saved By The Bell
you can get Lisa Jessie and Kelly in there and tickle there pretty little feet

Well........

after finally watching Resident Evil the movie and The 5th Element just hours ago, i'm gonna have to add a couple myself.....

Milla Jovovich (Damn, she's hot!)

Michelle Rodrigues (From Blue Crush and The Fast and The Furious, also another sexy vixen!)

does anybody else agree with my additions?:cool:

Well,
there are good additions but dont forget Saved By The Bell

hhhmmmmm......

though difficult, because i was thinking of just real celebs, i'll do a separate story about she-hulk. great requests, everybody, i'm still taking requests, the more requests, the merrier!

WHOAH! i had an idea, i'll do three huge stories to broaden the horizen!

i'll make a big story for all celeb requests.

another huge story for super-heroines and characters of the such.

and finally i'll do a big story for all the anime requests.

so feel free to post any and all requests you have.

p.s. - the more the merrier.

-happy tickling
The Big MC

is that it?

i can handle more. if i don't get any more soon i'm gonna start the writing, and no more requests will be taken afterwards.:)

Here some!

All the girls from Tickling Survivor, all the girls from www.nifty.org's Harem tales, Neve Campbell, AVril Lavigne, Ashanti, Destiny's Child, the young girl from Party of 5, Heather Graham, all the buffy, charmed, rosewell and Smallville girls as well as those from Angel with Amy Acker (Fred) as a domme and finsih ti with all the girls from FootParadise and Realtickling.com, also let MTP's tickler Sabrina get tickled. In addition to all the people's request up there. Also word of advice. Last time Heather and I tried that for clips it was 3 months before our Ticklerequests 1 and 2 were set up to meet people's needs. (Our Outlook Express sucked!!!!!!). Now we have to stop since all our clips :( :( :( werelost and we had to CD Burner to install them!!! :( :(
Love,
Anna and my beautiful babe Heather

Kelly Osbourne

Osbourne bitch must laugh! Also we hope you won't do some stupid meeting at a big Hollywood party. You can do way better than that. Make it classy and original. Please no big Hollywood Party and let Osbourne getting it. Charmed's next story coming with 6 weeks.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Hey Hitman!

The nifty Harem series has J.L Hewitt as a pivotal figure with J. aniston, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Rose McGowan from Charmed. UP to 20 celebs! So please read them, is good! WE think so!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.s No offence. And we hope you shall include Mandy Moore! Unless someone else mentioned her!

sarah michelle gellar

i definitely second sarah michelle gellar, but could we have britney spears as well. i look forward to the stories cartman:)

goes slack jawed

never thought there would be so many requests...

wel when i decided to do this i had tons of time, but now i got this little pesky thing called a nine to five job.

.....but nonetheless i keep my word, so when i have the time, i'll write and write, but i shall accomplish my goal, yet i don't know when i shall reach it. i'll start with the cast of charmed, just for anna and heather.

btw, hey anna and heather, i've been watching charmed alot lately, but they don't have rose mcgowan! i geuss she's been replaced by
shannen doherty, but have no fear, i'll do all four hotties.

seeking permission for part 5? please refresh my memory

hey!

ALso S.d was sadly replaced by the sexy McGowan, you're watching repeats, M.C. Then the show got super stupid, thank you very much Madam Milano who hates Doherty. Also Part 5 posted. Permission seeking Iyari Limon's torture (A.Hannigan's new girl!). WE are planning to create a new series using yours and ours.

Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back