• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jay's ticklish hell M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Having been booked I winked at my collegues who had helped me secure the lad to the restraint bed in the cell. I looked at the 6' skinhead and smiled as I told him that in his orange prison suit and white socks he looked so appealing and smiled more seeing him angered cursing me through the gag as I stroked his shaven head making him flinch. I then taunted him Jay Tappenden 24 yrs 6' dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, father from U.S. mother Italian and adding a good combination seeing his attractiveness sparking more insults from him.

"Jay don't tell me I'm the first guy to find you attractive and in jail reckon you will certainly gain some admirers, virgin ass always popular on new meat but you'll be a delicacy for sure but you know kinky as it is there's a part of guys that gets my dick stiff as a board and you'll be no exception to the rule!"

I sat on the stool at the end of the restraint bed and winked at him as I pulled off both blue flip - flops protecting two size 13 white socked feet a little while longer and told him I wanted to have fun with him before his shower and leaning close to his feet said I could sense he'd worn them both all day but that dirty socks were fine with adding raunch appeal as if he didn't know it, that I was going to use and abuse his feet however the fuck I wanted to, adding I was sure he appreciated straight talking kind of as the fact his size 13's appealed to me were an indication whilst liking women, guys like him got my dick hard.

I then proved this to him fondling my hard 7" in my uniform trousers in reaction to the sight and smell of his socked feet and laughed as he fought to free himself when I told him to imagine how wild I got when his socks were off, it was fun seeing him struggle, I adding if his feet were ticklish a bonus and stroked both socked feet and noticed him gain rigidity in his feet but caught the initial squrim from him! I then sat facing both large restrained socked feet which being sweaty stuck to each foot and looking up at him, relishing the look of a mix horror, anger, humiliation, embarrassment and frustration on his face told him his feet weren't going anywhere and pressed my face against both socked soles secured together deliberately and inhaled them deeply.

"Mmmm fuck these are hot feet Jay, freed of D.M boots you got two stinkers just as I favour dudes like you, so like my face rubbin' up n' down them, too bad if you don't but there you go a new experience for you, yeah love stinky stright lad feet and tough guys especially, that's it fucker wiggle those toes for me, nothing you can do is there, got to be pissing you off not thinking when you robbed the store tonight and beat up the guy that you wind up being a cop's sex toy, well they'll be two of us workin' on you but my colleague a bit rougher and loves straight dick and stuff!"

I smiled hearing what I imagined not gagged would have been yells for help but that's what gets me horny as hell so Jay exciting me more with his reactions. My face pressed into Jay's socked feet as hard as it could be I was sniffing and snorting, inhaling as much as I could of his socked foot stink! I then began to massage his socked feet rubbing each foot all over but not to soothe him which it wasn't doing but as I told him showing him how powerless he was as I was handling and fondling his feet however I liked working my fingers on his feet and kneading them as I wanted to, they were mine to use and abuse! I told him getting them even hotter and more sweaty for the tickle torture as natural perspiration mixed with saliva being an excellent lube as well as finding out already by touching them the degree of senstivity of his feet! I already determined it being on a scale of 1-10 12+ but would verify this later.

If he could have spoken I am sure I'd have been deafened but as it was the attractive skinhead helpless as puppy! I told him I never ceased being amazed at how many so called tough guys I'd cracked employing one of the oldest arts of torture known to man, one guy in therapy 6 months later whilst serving time and have heard a favour rape toy and reckon easy prey being a ticklish a fucker as he is, wouldn't take a lot of persuading to offer up his straight ass to whoever wanted it! Jay gasped hearing this perhaps imagining the nightmare of finding himself in a pretty similar situation! I told him to look on his experience with me as being a trial run! As I touched his feet, the sweat built up on them which I just loved. I kept rubbing his soles, cupping his heels with my hands and feeling the top of his feet, touching both feet at once I continued rubbing, touching, feeling, and playing with his feet for a while saying I was curious as to how they tasted and let him have a moment to absorb that!

Then showed him my tongue as he clenched his eyes shut as both socked feet in my face his socked soles licked and socked toes nibbled and loved their raunchiness but later would need to savour them in thinner socks whilst his dick was being sucked and balls stroked with a feather even ass fingered, small mercy my colleague didn't fuck guys, that would need to wait until he was in jail! Licking both feet though was euphoric for me as their smell rich and intoxicating and addictive! Jay's eyes remained closed as he flinched as I breathed in the musky scent of the socks that had been on his big feet all day. Then peeled off both socks and there before me two warm, smelly bare feet and lightly stroked each sole as they twitched and scrunched and jerked to escape the tickling.

"Oh Jay I expected more of a fight from you but you're no challenge at all, someone's very ticklish on his feet but just how ticklish, where the most, what sensation tickles most, I need to know Jay and intend finding out and taking my time and expect no mercy but let's get rid of the gag, I want the full effect and this cell is soundproof as used for interogations and prisoners wanting to yell and make a fuss!"

My fingers stroked both soles lightly and gently as he squirmed as much as he could as being sadistic I took pleasure in exploring both feet taking my time tickling them like crazy and gradually harder and faster

"I'LL DO ANYTHING!HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAA NOT MY FEET!"

His pathetic pleas did nothing but drive me to tickle both feet harder and faster making Jay freak out!

"Cootchie, cootchie, cootchie COO! tickle tickle tickle cootchie cootchie coooooo!I love tickling your feet Jay!"

The skinhead was being driven demented and begging " PLEASEAHAHAHHAHAHAHAASTOP AHHHAHHAHAHAHAH PLEEEEAAASE!"

I enjoyed shaking my head raking both soles of his feet secured firmly to the bed saying they were such perfect feet that later they might save him serving a prison sentence but needed to prove themselves to me

"I CANT TAKE IT ANYHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MORE, PLEASE! HAHAHAHA PLEASE! I HATE BEING TICKLED!" Jay was yelling as I maintained rapidly stroking both soles and loving seeing his futile attempts to escape the insidious tickles and taunting him to keep his feet still and then I might stop but wiggling his toes was enticing me to carry on. He clenched his toes defiantly but I simply gripped them, held them rigid and tickled under his toes as a punishment!

"STOP!PLEEEAAASE!STOP TICKLING ME!!! MYFEET NOOO NOT MYFEEEETTSTOOPPHAHAHA STOPNOT THE FEEEETPLEASE I CANT TAKE ITHELP! STOPPLEASE STOPPLEASE!! AHAHAHAA NOOOO! NO NO NO NO NOT MY FEEET!"

Stopping as he grew breathless I began massaging each bare foot and kissed his toes which really angered him so told him to shut the fuck up and splay his toes or be tickled the fuck out of, every inch of his feet but he hated my oral attention to his feet so needed persuading and rubbing both feet I soon resorted to slowly tickling both feet again very slowly and lightly and ignored his screams as the tickles intensified!

I loved seeing him squrim and hearing him laughing like a hyena! I made the tormenting of his feet tortuous tickling lightly under the toes of his left foot and simultaneously along the sole of his right and swapped feet, my wiggling fingers having him giggling when not begging me to stop and tickles slowing down to becoming a teasing caress bearable perhaps if having been a girl's touch but another guy and an elder guy, not the same thing!

Also my letting him know I was getting off on enjoying his feet, their smell, ticklishness and taste! I was sucking his heels and licking up n' down both soles and then sucking on his toes, mouthful by mouthful and then individually before he knew it and this driving him berserk! I added insult to injury saying his sweaty, stright lad feet tasted delicious and sucking on his toes individually giving them blow-jobs! I enjoyed the feeling of his toes deep in my mouth. I moved from toe to toe and loved the wet feeling from sucking on them and also licked in between his toes and sucked multiple toes at once, orally molesting his feet at will, in control as I loved reminding him!

My fingers stroking along his soles as my lips savoured his sweaty toes and indulging in licking all over his feet, a thorough tongue exploration to determine where he hated being taunted the most and the toes and centre of both soles seemed to be the places gaining the greatest reactions from him when attacked, his toes all tasted so good inside my mouth and he hating the sensation all the encouragement I needed to proceed telling him he was here for my pleasure and lust, not to be enjoying what was happening to him, this was not the objective I wanted to achieve!

“HAHAHAHANOONOOOHEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHHAHAHAAASTOPHAHAHAHA. NOONOT MY TOESNOT MY TOESHEEHEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOOOPHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I told him tickle tools were not my thing excepting for the feather and saying this produced my trusty feather and slowly dragged the quill end along the centre of each of the soles of his feet so they reflexed immediately, toes wiggling instantly and scraped the quill very gently back and forth along the ridge area of his toes forcing him to endure prolonged tickling sensations on another of his weakest points and was aggressive as I wanted reactions from him so began sawing the feather end in between his toes and alternating this technique with drawing the quill end along the middle of the soles of each foot and evily maintained the slow agonizing strokes up and down his feet really tickling him

"PleaseStopStop ti-i-ickling my f-f-feet. Ple-e-e-ease!" Jay begged me roaring with laughter as I continued tormenting him driving him insane increasing the pressure of the tickle.

I then stopped the tickling and sniffed Jay's stinky, smelly soles little by little brushing my nose against his sensitive, sweaty soles stuck out my tongue and began to slowly and softly lick his salty, ticklish soles and the licking slowly intensified. I told him his sensitive feet smelled awesome taking long slow licks along his stinky soles which he so hated but as I told him being preferable to the tickling he knew I could dish out so in his best interest to submit to the enforced tongue bath even though it seemed he might be tongue ticklish but right now I wanted to massage his toes and told him to splay them which reluctantly he did!

I told him to rub his feet in my face, invite me to enjoy them, he was hesitant but a feather stroking under his toes quickly changed his mind and he pressed his feet into my face and as told wiggled his toes and as told invited me to suck them and as I inhaled the scent of his feet he flinched and tried pulling his feet away so I needed to hold them as foot by foot they went into my mouth! I feverishly sucked on all of his toes whilst gently massaging his soles, my tongue running in betweeen his toes before sucking on them some more, slowly but picking up the pace so soon my tongue was busy tracing every every inch of Jay's feet and I started to gently tickle his feet. Jay bucked slightly but I made sure that the tickling intensified and he helpless to stop the tickle torture he was about to endure.

“Please not my feet!” he begged as I told him that his begging was such a turn on but his feet needed a tickling!

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHAHAHAHA" Jay reacted immediately to the strokes of tickles on his soles “HAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANONOOOO!” he yelled "HAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE STOP!PLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT!”

I wouldn’t ease off him and continued working my fingers over every inch of both ultra-sensitive soles, his insteps, heels and in between his toes as he squirmed, pleaded and screamed and told him his torment stops when I decide and he best remember my colleague was yet to join us to finger fuck him, a search for narcotics and to suck his straight dick because it was readily available and tease and torment his balls and even his ass but this decided when he arrived after finishing his shift and that's when I would tell him my proposal to save his ass fucked in jail as I continued tickling his bare feet making sure every nerve ending in his feet was stimulated

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHANONOPLEASEI’M BEGGING!PLEASE FUCKING STOPHAHAHHAHAHA!"

"I love the smell of these feet Jay.” I said

I stopped the tickling and sniffed both feet under the toes and massaged Jay's bare feet and slid my face along his moist soles from heels to toes, savouring his intense foot odour and lightly stroked them both again the base of the wiggling toes. The giggles were coming faster and higher with the tickling of his toes which soon resulted in fits of hysterical laughter from him and slowly licked up and down both wrinkling soles and licking in between his toes where he was and is so tongue ticklish!

I really enjoyed suckling each toe and slowly licking both soles and lightly stroking the tops of his feet, massaged and sniffed his feet as soon my colleague would be with us and that was when real tickling torture was on the agenda. My colleague arrived and I told him we had a live one and though protesting he blindfold Jay and for good measure gagged him and I decided to gently drag the feather quill up the sole of Jay's right foot which made him splay his toes and ran the feather back and forth between Jay's toes on his left foot, while stroking my fingers the length of his left sole as Garry my colleague stroked both Jay's pits and pinched his nipples but fingers spidering in his pits and me tormenting his feet, Jay was suffering for us!

Then Garry began stroking Jay's balls with the feather and licking his shaft which had the straight skinhead lad out of control through the gag yelling obscenities as we told him what a sexy lad he was, Garry winking at him asking him if a guy's mouth felt good on his dick, better than some slut with big tits and a wet fanny. Garry knows dirty talk keeps straight lads on the edge, I more than happy giving both feet a tongue bath loving the raunchy smell and ripe taste of Jay's big feet! His toes splayed out wildly and wiggled as much as they possibly could when I added tickling his soles into the mix! I loved sucking Jay's toes like they were dicks but running the feather in between his toes, a killer for him so enjoyed exploiting this. The fact both feet moist with his sweat and my saliva meant slippery this increased their sensitivity! Garry was tickling Jay's pits simultaneously but would then tease the head of Jay's dick with the feather bringing him close to climax and then switich tactics and tickle his armpits again and lick and pinch both nipples! Then Garry gave me the sonicare from his pocket and looked at Jay

"Right any trouble you give us you get this, switich it on and work his right foot, make the fucker feel it Matt!" said Garry

"HHAHAHAHANOOOFUCKHAHAHAHSHHITSTTTOPAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!" Jay immediately bucked on the bed as the revolving bristles of the toothbrush began spinning over his sole and I made sure dishing out an evil tickling so running them under his toes and along the centre of the sole as Garry told him that his legs were going to be freed but if he lashed out that the electric toothbrush treatement would be extended!

I switiched it off as Jay nodded desperate to be free of the tickling which had been destroying him and legs spread Garry lubed a finger and began thrusting it in and out of Jay's ass, sliding it as Jay shuddered and gasped as Garry said he liked tight holes like Jay's best of all, the skinhead was being broken by us and whilst being finger fucked I got busy running the feather in between Jay's toes with one hand and with the other stroking up and down the soles of his feet! Garry removed his finger and we secured Jay's feet together again on the bed and in the basin Garry washed his hands and then resumed tickling Jay's armpits as I got busy tickling his feet with my favourite tickle tool, my touch as experienced fingers I know just how to deal out a nightmarish tickle!

I then indulged in sucking on all of Jay's toes, so taking a mouthful of each foot in turn while Garry fondled Jay's dick so it was soon hard as rock just slowly stroking up n' down the shaft until Jay shot a load of spunk as he moaned to our satisfaction as Garry told him that's the first load and the horrible thing beiing that now you're going to be even more ticklish and I am not as kind as Matt so I am gonna prove it to you and using the electric toothbrush while Matt tells you our proposal but I reckon one I can persuade you to agreeing to and will leave you gagged as don't need to hear your screams so will work over your feet until you nod in agreement with what Matt tells you!"

In moments Jay reluctantly agreeing to my proposal and when requested is tickle - slut for my partner the Police Commissioner and me and my police colleague Garry when we really want to use and abuse the skinhead but his ass saved from certain prison rape!

"MmmmphahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOSHITHAHAHAHAHASTOOOPAHAHAHAHHAPLESSESEAAHAHAHSTOOOPAHAHAHHAAYESYESYES!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back