• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle date

Sue had been online dating for the last six months. She had met some good looking guys and had a lot of fun but she hadn't found what she really wanted.
Ever since childhood she loved to be tickled and craved the feelings of helpless laughter and torture. It drove her wild.
One evening she was lying on her bed with her laptop when she found a fetish dating website. She sat up quickly and typed in 'tickling'. She couldn't believe all the results that came up and how many tickle lovers she found.
Over the coming weeks Sue began talking to a few ticklers sharing stories and turn on's. Finally she decided to meet for a drink with a guy named Pete. They met in a pub in Soho and shared niceties talking about where they were from and where they worked.
Suddenly Pete asked 'so how ticklish are you?'.
This stopped Sue in her tracks and she felt a tingling sensation all over her body.
She smiled 'I'm so so ticklish'
'I remember the first time I realised how much tickling turned me on I was at school. In gym class and I grabbed my girlfriend's bare sole and when I started tickling her she screamed with laughter. How about you?' He asked.
Sue thought back to her first experience which was her babysitter who used to hold her down and tickle her. That wasn't always fun it was often torturous but it excited her. Then her first serious boyfriend loved tying her up and teasing her during sex.
'It was my first boyfriend at college, he loved being in control and tying me up. One time he tickled my side and I let out a laugh. He loved taunting me and said ''did that tickle?''Then he tickled me from head to toe especially my feet they are my most ticklish spot' she said
'Really?That's good to know' Pete smiled with an evil grin.
Sue became more comfortable with him and asked flirtatiously 'what is your ultimate tickling fantasy?'
Pete thought for a moment and then looked up and said 'I would like to have you stripped naked and tied spreadeagle to my bedposts. I would tickle you mercilessly and then if you took your torture I would have my wicked way with you'
Sue drew a long sigh and she could feel her knickers were already wet. Pete leaned over the table and kissed her gently his hand slowly tickling her arms. Almost in unison they both got up from the table and went outside to flag a black cab down. In the back of the cab they continued kissing and every so often Pete tickled Sue's ribs and she laughed.
They got back to Pete's place and they sat on his couch.
'It's really important we have a safeword and I don't want to tie you up straight away. The safeword is red' he said.
Inside Sue was racing but she was glad he wanted to go slow as she had only just met this guy. Then he started tickling her sides and she moved away laughing and almost falling off the couch.
'No stop, it tickles. ha ha ha. No' she shrieked
Pete quickly overpowered her holding her arms above her head with one hand and tickling under her arms with his free hand. Sue laughed hard and struggled under his grasp to catch her breath. It had been too long since she was last tickled and inside she was screaming don't stop. Pete tortured her sides and underarms and loved hearing her helpless laughter.
'No stop it tickles so bad. Ha ha ha ha ha. Nooooooooo' Sue smiled as she begged. This was going to be a long night.
Pete stopped the tickling for a second and kissed her gently as his hand slipped down her legs. Suddenly he pulled her over his knee and looked down at her high heels.
He took off her shoes and said 'now what do we have here?'
Her bare feet dangled in the air and she could feel the anticipation of ticking her most sensitive area. Pete slowly dug his fingers into her smooth soles and she let out a huge laughter. As she wriggled on his lap she could feel his erection through his trousers. She couldn't wait to feel his hard cock throbbing inside her. Pete continued massaging and tickling her sexy soles.
'Ha ha ha. Noooooooooooooo. That's the worst. Not there anywhere but my feet. I will do anything' she said.
But they both knew she loved it.
Inbetween the tickling Pete stroked her legs and her bum as he worked his fingers between her legs. They began kissing and tearing into each other. He kissed her neck as she moaned and clenched his hair. As Pete unbuttoned her silk shirt he held her breasts in his hands. As he unfastened her bra his fingers and tongue slowly kissed her tender nipples. Pete and Sue let out moans and held each other kissing and grasping each other. Sue pulled Pete's top off and kissed his chest.
'Let's go to my bedroom' Pete whispered in her ear.
As they moved to the bedroom they held hands and Sue held onto Pete as he led her into the tickle masters room. Pete turned on the light and the bed restraints were already in place.
'Are you ready tickle slave?' He asked
Sue's heart skipped a beat and she raced at the thought of being a 'tickle slave'
'Yes master' she replied
'Strip in front of me and lie on the bed' his voice hardened.
Sue frantically took her trousers off and was about to take her knickers off when he stopped her.
'I will get to those. But firstly you will have to endure some ruthless tickle torture. Will you be a good slave?' He asked
'Yes sir' she whimpered.
Pete lay her down on the bed and fastened her wrists to the handcuffs that he had at both corners of the bed. Then he slipped her ankles into restrains at the bottom of the bed. As he fastened the final restraint there was a mutual excitement in the air that was electric. Pete looked over her helpless sexy body and began gently teasing her skin with his fingers. Sue moved away and shivers ran down her flesh. Then the tickle torture began. Pete tickled her underarms and her sides as she rattled against the restraints and shrieked with laughter.
'ha ha ha . heeeeeeeeeee. no no please. I'm begging you' she said.
Pete loved hearing her beg it turned him on and made him more relentless with his tickling. He worked his fingers into her sensitive skin tickling her neck and ears as she tried to wriggle away. There was no escape.
'No stop. He he he he he' she shrieked as he found a great tickle spot behind her knee.
Pete alternated between soft and hard tickles using his fingers and his tongue. He kissed her tender nipples and tickled them gently. As Sue moaned he could feel his hard cock throbbing with excitement. The tickling continued as she laughed and threw herself all over the bed. Her bound and defenceless body glistened with sweat under a relentless tickle torture. Could she take it?
Then he looked down at her bound ankles and stopped for a moment.
'Now what have we been neglecting tickle slave?' He teased.
'Not my feet' she begged.
'Oh but you told me they were your most ticklish spot. If you didn't want me to tickle your cute toes you wouldn't have told me would you?
He was right she wanted this tickle torture. She wanted to be pushed to her tickle limits and beyond. She wanted to be a good tickle slave and take her punishment. The question was could she take the tickling he was about to give her?
'Look at these sexy bound toes' he said.
Then it began again. He worked his fingers into her soles and inbetween her toes as she screamed with laughter. He used his nails along the arches of her feet and she was breathless with laughter.
'No please tickle master. This is too much' she pleased
Pete smiled and tortured her soles with evil tickling. She laughed, she screamed and she begged but she loved it. The joy of the laughter and the torture of the tickling overwhelmed her. Pete stopped for a moment and opened up some baby oil. He massaged it into her soft soles. She loved foot massages and this turned Sue on even more. Then the tickling commenced. He dug his fingers into her soles and tickle her to death.
' No please. He he he he he. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. No more' she was breathless.
'You can use the safeword if you can't take it.' he taunted her.
Inside she knew she would never give up the safeword. She loved this sweet suffering and he was pushing her to her limits. Sue shook her head and taunted
'Is this what you call tickle torture? This is nothing' she laughted
Oh really' Pete said with his eyes coming alive.
He tickled both her feet at the same time as she threw herself against the restraints. She was so turned on by this torture she laughed and groaned. Then he sat on her chest so she couldn't move an inch. He slowly worked under her arms as she laughed and struggled.
'You can use the safeword if you like tickle slave' he teased
'No. ha ha ha ha. But please stop. he heeeeeeeeeeeeeee' she screamed.
Then he stopped. For a moment the silence was broken only by Sue's breathless panting. What was he going to do next? She couldn't wait to find out.
Slowly he kissed her lips and teased her tongue with his own. Then he worked his way down to her nipples sucking and gently biting her soft breasts. Sue moaned and she could feel his weight on top of her. Pete slipped his trousers and shirt off kissing her neck and lips slowly and passionately. His cock was hard and wet in his boxers.
'You have been a good tickle slave. Would you like a treat? he asked
'Yes tickle master' she moaned.
He slipped her knickers off and untied her ankle restraints so she could kick her knickers across the room. He kissed her soft and sexy legs working his way up. He brushed his hand against her wet pussy and tickled her clit.
'Oh fuck' she moaned
He teased her moist honey pot with his fingers and slowly worked his mouth onto her clit. Her hands were still bound and she craved to hold him but he was in charge. Pete teased her licking and kissing her pussy. For a moment she held him between her legs almost strangling him. He loved that feeling of her sexy legs pulling him in closer.
He took off his boxers and teased her clit with his hard cock. Then he slipped inside her holding her tied arms down with his hands.
'You are mine' he whispered in her ear
'hmmm. Oh yes'
'Oh fuck'
He moved inside her alternating fast and slow. She could feel the blood rushing inside her as she tingled all over. As she could feel herself getting closer she dug her heels into the back of his legs. The both laughed as they breathed hard.
'Oh yes. Right there oh fuck'
'Harder, Harder. Harder' she screamed as she came hard she bit into his shoulder to quieten the noise.
They stopped for a moment and Pete untied her wrists. He moved her round and took her from behind slipping inside her. He could she her beautiful legs and feet and he thrust into her slamming against her sexy little bum.
'Oh fuck. Yes' he said
'Keep going. Harder' she said.
As his thrusts inside her increased speed he massaged her gorgeous toned little arse. It felt so fuckin good.
As he could feel himself getting close he looked down at her ticklish toes and remembered torturing his tickle slave earlier on. He exploded inside her.
For a moment they caught their breath and sat together in bed. They shared a silence with the beautiful haze of sex making them feel warm in each others arms.
'That was amazing' he said
'It was' she replied

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back