• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christian's Ticklish Punishment M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Christian Daley has devastatingly sensitive size 13 feet. The 6' executive is handsome aged 32 yrs and married but a month ago was arrested by me for an offence that will cost him his job and earn him a prison sentence and he knows so long as he pleases me that he escapes a prison sentence and keeps his job, one which affords him a very comfortable lifestyle, a house and B.M.W. car and two holidays abroad a year. Anyway on his arrest he was frisked by me and during this he squirmed and nodded when I whispered in his ear 'Ticklish!"

I then stopped frisking him and read out his rights and cuffed him as he begged me to let him go, he had a reputation to protect and I told him that loitering in a gents toilet with zipper open and his erect dick exposed sure questioned that and he nodded and I told him to get in the cop car and then got in the back with him and told him to lift his legs up and looking surprised he did and I pulled off both black loafer shoes and lightly stroked his socked soles and what a reaction as his feet wiggled and he yelled

"No!"Don't tickle!"

I told him to shut the fuck up or I would intensify the torment as my fingers continued stroking both socked soles gently as he squirmed and bit his lips as I smiled saying he had big feet and both nicely warm n' sweaty and smelled like feet adding his feet were probably going to save him and he looked at me oddly. I then stopped stroking his feet but both lay as instructed on my lap as I had him tell me his full name D.O.B. and address and added foot size. He hesitantly volunteering 13's. I smiled and massaged both feet and even this made Christian squirm making me smile.

"Yeah you know Christian you really don't need the scandal do you huh oh sensitive under your toes okay so think we can work something out yeah very ticklish feet and I have a perfect solution this stroking really tickling you yeah!" I said winking at him

Christian nodded and it was so obvious he was major ticklish and I told him that he wasn't going to like my suggestion but he knew the alternatives and he looked at me seriously as I lifted each foot in turn to my face and took a deep long sniff as he grimaced and told him his feet had a pungent masculine stink and then on my lap peeled off his socks as he gasped with panic

"No please not my barefeet please put my socks on please you know my feet are really ticklish!"

"Yeah I do and that's what's exciting but you were wanting another guy touching you so where's the problem, Mmm your feet get nicely sweaty and you know warm, sweaty feet the most ticklish, that's it clench your toes so I do this there that's it toes splayed again!" I taunted him as I having stroked under his bare toes was stroking the arches of his feet.

I slowly glided one finger up his ticklish bare feet from heels to toes making him tense up trying to resist the torment and told him that now 11pm I was off duty and he was given the choice, the police station and being booked or a visit to my apartment as I replaced both his socks and stroked both socked soles saying I liked his Armani black silk sheer socks as he looking shocked knew what option he'd take caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

I smiled and told him he had chosen the most sensible option and took his shoes with me and drove to my apartment and the underground car park and then got him out of the car on arrival, still cuffed and got the lift the three floors to my apartment and told him to call his wife and tell her he would be very late as he already was but he said that she was away with their son for the weekend so I then said that I guessed he had indecently exposed himself before then but he shook his head saying he hadn't and I let it pass as I told him that if he didn't obey me I would be booking him and he nodded.

Christian has no choice as even now he reports to me twice a week and each time pleads with me for me to make the latest visit his last but I have told him, I will decide when and if he is free of his sentence as my 'Tickle Toy'. Anyway this first time I had him strip off his suit and with socks on secured to the bed on his stomach. I told him I loved th fact he hated his feet tickled as I was going to exploit this as his punishment for being a dirty pervert! I kneeled by his two socked soles and he was squirming instantly and laughing his head off as I lightly stroked his socked soles remarking on their strong smell and telling him that he would be meeting me twice a week and always directly from work so his feet hot n' stinky!

I lightly tickled his socked arches and watched him clench his toes and try to move his feet and told him to not laugh or I would give him something to laugh about and smiled as I realised as much as he was suffering he was biting on his lips and remarked I loved the shape of his feet and he had long toes which were I was sure suckable and tasty and since he'd been wanting a blow job was going to get one, on every fucking toe and saw him squrim more. I stared at both socked feet and told him that he was going to be tickle tortured and I'd be taking my time with each foot and had he been tickled on his feet before? I added it was clear he had been as being so horribly sensitive so where, when and by whom and I'd tickle the truth from him if he didn't spill and he nodded as I leaned over both large socked soles sniffing them.

Christian told me he had been tickled by his brother who he shared a bedroom with, his brother two years his senior had been in a juvenile detention centre from 16 yrs old to 19 years old and always was jealous of him and bullied Christian in every way but nightimes he would threaten Christian and force one of his sweaty socks in Christian's mouth and then spider his fingers up n' down the soles of Christian's socked feet first and taunt him soon both socks would be off and peeled off would then enthusiastically tickle both bare soles taking sadistic pleasure tickling both feet hideously and that it would last as long as Mark wanted but he liked to spend his time!

I smiled as I heard Christian panic as I told him that I was going to prove an even more sadistic tickler as I was excited by the smell of his raunchy feet and unlike his brother who had used his ticklishness against him purely to dominate him, I was going to be getting off on his feet, his horribly ticklish feet and saying this licked his socked soles and sucked his socked toes, a mouthful at a time hearing this sensation freaked him out and couldn't resist stroking each sole so in my mouth his socked toes wiggled.

I then stopped and said I was satisfied he was so extremely ticklish that he hated having his feet touched and from under the bed pulled out my box of tickle tools and dragged the quill end of the feather along each socked sole telling him what I was using as he giggled and wiggled his toes and telling him he'd disobeyed by giggling meant a forfeit and ignoring his pleas to me peeled off both socks. Then dragged the quill of the feather along each bare sole in turn and said I loved the sound of his laughter and the sight of his wiggling toes as much or I guessed more than his brother had. I held the toes of his right foot and scraped the quill under them which sent him berserk and told him I needed to see the same reaction again and scraped the quill under the toes of his left foot.

"Stophahahhahahahaaplease stop I'm so ticklish!" Christian yelled and I ignored his pleas and continued scraping the quill of the feather along both bare soles and Christian's toes wiggled and splayed as I tickled both feet.

I then swapped the quill of the feather for my fingers, the fingers of my right hand teasing the toes on his right foot and the fingers of my left hand the length of his left sole which was too much for Christian to handle as his toes splayed apart and my fingers slid in between them and tickled but then used the feather and sawed it in between each toe individually! His feet so warm and sweaty I sniffed them deeply loving their musky scent and drew my tongue up n' down each sensitive sole in turn. The ripe taste was delicious and drove Christian to experience an unbearable level of tickling being horribly tongue ticklish as he experienced a greater level of ticklish agony.

The taste so appetising I lapped at his soles repeatedly loving the taste and licked both soles and then all of his toes and sucked on his toes and licked in between them all but then nibbled on them which drove him insane telling him his toes tasted delicious and licking both feet and verbally admired Christian's feet as I knew he hated my attention to them manually and orally and so added mental torment into the mix. I rubbed and massaged his feet, lightly massaging his toes and arches and he curled his toes and said

"Stop that tickles."

I continued the massage remarking on the feel of his warm bare feet and their enticing sweatiness making them smell and taste so intoxicatingly addictive adding the massage wasn't meant to tickle but this is and saying that ran all ten fingers over both feet simultaneously and told him double the intensity of tickles for him and loved hearing Christian begging me to stop tickling his feet in between breaths but I wouldn't stop. I just kept stroking the soles of his feet and listening to him laugh harder and harder. He laughed instantly and continued squirming.

I stroked both arches and began to rake my fingers up and down his feet and tickled in between his toes. I took all ten fingers and began scrambling all over his foot, Christian's screams got much louder as I tickled his bare foot and tortured his toes. He begged for me to stop but I ignored his pleas and began to lick his toes and arches. Even my tongue tickled a little, I could hear Christian laughing as his foot was tickled and then I licked and tickled his big toes while my hands tickled his arches.

“AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOMOREEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOPPPPPPP ITTTTT NOWWWWWAHHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAH FUCCKKKK YOUUUU HAHAHAHAHHAA!"

"Language Christian, I'm a police officer, you need to learn respect you fucker, so now I'm going to break you!"

My fingers concentrated on Christian's wiggling toes, scraping the area where they met the ball of his foot as I stepped up the intensity of the tickling and brought my tongue into play again licking both soles and licking in between his toes. As I lickled his feet Christian was going mad squirming on the bed

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA PPPPLLLEASSEEEE STOPPP AHAHAHAHAHA IIIMMMM BEGGINNNNGGG YOUUUUUU AHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA IIMMMMM AAHAHAHAH TICKKLISSHHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!” Christian yelled as the sensory overload hit him.

I then stopped and let him get his breath back just content to sniff his feet saying that everything about his feet got my dick hard, their smell, taste and ticklishness and as he calmed down began drawing circles very slowly in the centre of both soles and then using one finger on each foot ran them up n' down his feet, he was weakened and responded

"Nononononononononono!" he said. "Please don't tickle my feet."

I began stroking his right foot with all five fingers and Christian instantly began laughing and trying to escape so also stroked his left foot but very effective tickling torment. Christian's feet could not withstand the tickles and Christian going insane, he pleased me now screaming and thrashing around. I wanted him laughing hysterically and told him this but wanted to work him up to losing his mind and very lightly tickled his left and right heels. Alternating every few seconds i then moved to his toes as Christian cringed and scrunched his feet. This was really tickling him. Every once in a while I ran a finger down his arches. Then I nibbled and sucked his toes and in an instant Christian was yelling his head off and thrashing around trying to free his ticklish feet and loving hearing him begging for me to stop.

"Christian guess what? No chance as your feet are too much fun as they'll be in future meetings and you better report to me or your wife and boss get to hear all about your secret life as there's no way I caught you on your first time indecently exposing yourself even though you said it was and I am going to tickle your feet without mercy until you admit it to me and saying this began raking my fingers along the soles of his feet as he was desperately trying to pull his ticklish feet away as I gripped his toes and stroked under them all.

"Please!"Christian begged "No more! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIt tickles! You win okay not the first timeHAHAHAHAHA!"

Christian kept a consistent giggle the whole time and flexed his toes as I tickled his toes which flexed a lot as I felt holding them and scraped his arches and slid my fingers in between his toes loving tickling Christian's helpless feet. I then massaged both of his feet loving their smoothness. I gave Christian another foot massage and couldn't resist engaging in another tongue bath as this tickled him but also humiliated and embarrassed him as he felt uneasy with a guy's mouth working over his feet and deliberately increased his feeling uneasy sensually sicking his toes saying I bet he wished it was his dick being serviced which gave me the idea to pull his dick down between his legs and then resumed licking the soles of his stinky feet and soon lubed with saliva I stroked his feet and he pleaded I stop as it tickled. I responding, tell me something I don't know and increasing the tickle! I loved and love seeing Christian thrashing around and screaming and the more I tickle, the harder he laughs as the more ticklish he gets so I focused all ten fingers on one foot after the other and tickled them madly. I wiggled my fingers over both of Christian’s soles at once.

“Plehehehehease!” he managed to gasp out as I made my touches on his feet lighter driving him even further out of his mind with laughter.

I told him he didn't need to say please to me but since he asked so politely I could not refuse the invitation and scrambled all my fingers all over Christian's super sensitive bare feet and loved hearing him laugh hard as his bare feet were tickled all over. I stroked up and down his arches and then in between his toes and drew circles under his toes which really drove and drives Christian mad and then I paused for a moment for him to get his breath back

"Please, no more." he said panting

"Does someone have ticklish feet Christian?" I said as I lightly tickled both of his big toes and dragged the quill of the feather up and down the sole of his left foot as he pleaded for me to stop!

I ignored him and dragged the quill along the sole of his right foot and spider tickled the arch and sole of the foot not being feather tickled. The soles of his feet are so damn ticklish I am driven crazy when I give them a ticklish work out! Christian pleaded for me to stop as he does but the more he pleads, the more I tickle and the more I tickle, the more he pleads so that's fun! I used all ten fingers on his left foot and then his right foot, just purely concentrating on tickling his feet. He giggled and flexed his toes as I lightly ran a few fingers up and down his right foot. tickling him mildly. Christian laughed harder as I let him have it, tickling his arches like crazy and tickled all of his toes! Using both hands, one on each foot, I began to spider tickle along his soles to his toes and I tickled his arches as this made him moan and squirm a lot. Then I tickled under and between his toes and focused on one foot at a time. Starting with his left foot, I used all ten fingers to tickle torture his ticklish feet in turn!

I then stroked the head of his dick trapped under him with the feather making him gasp saying I was going to edge him and eventually cum but having shot his load torture tickle his feet which would then be that much, more sensitive. I very lightly stroked the head of his dick but then his ass was exposed to me and asked if he'd ever been tickle raped and he shuddered as I pulled open his cheeks and ran the feather across his exposed ass hole. The sensation devastated him, the feather strokes provoked involuntarily his dick to harden as it grew for me so then the feather moved from his ass to his dick which made him react like he'd been subjected to being shot with 1,000 volts of electricity.

"Mmmm nice hard dick you got there Christian!" I said teasingly stroking the head with the feather and saying I bet he wished my warm mouth was around it sucking and licking his spunk from him but that sucking his toes appealed to me more and still stroking his dick with the feather began sucking on both his big toes simultaneously and then said he was going to tell me to lick his feet and I was going to tickle both feet until he did adding his feet were very dirty and sweaty!

'Bzzzzzzzzzz' I activated the sonicare electric toothbrush saying I was going to tickle torture the crap out of his feet and losing any residue of resiliance and strength he might have still had ran the revolving bristles all over each foot and I am sure people can imagine the reactions from him, he screamed as If he was being murdered!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed. "DON'T TICKLE!" he yelled out

I'm so glad the ultra - modern apartments in the new luxury block are soundproof! Living there just over a year, this fact having been a definite selling feature appealing to me and loved seeing Christian going ballistic from the tortuous tickling! I then deactivated the sonicare and let him recover from the consistent and contant brushing of his feet which had proved highly effective! In between breaths I could hear him beg for mercy but told him that tickling his feet was just something I couldn't stop doing and proved it sawing the feather in the spaces between Christian's toes!

I told him my objective was to drive him insane with laughter so discarded the feather and used my favouite tickling tool, my fingers and tickled under his toes and all over his sensitive soles. It seemed that the longer I tickled Christian the more ticklish he got and that's the same story every subsequent session we've had and verbalising "COOTCHIE COOOTCHIE COO!" and "Tickle .. Tickle .. Tickle!" adds to the torment!

"HAHAHHAHAHAASUCKMYTOESHAHAHAHHAHAAAOKAYLICKMYSOLESHEEHEEEHEEHAAAAHSTOOPLICKMYFEETPLEASEHAHAHAHA!" he yelled

Both of Christian's ticklish feet were tortured with both slow and fast tickles by me and his feet lickled as I told him that he would always report to me with smelly n' sweaty feet so meetings would be after he finished work and days we met he wearing the same black sheer silk socks by Armani and he would not wash his feet the night before our arranged meet and failure to comply with one or any of these rules and I would see he being booked at the station and arrange for a holding cell with a guy I would suggest fucked his virgin ass and would let know he was so ticklish all over his feet and then fondled Christian's dick and licked the part of it reachable making him gasp and moan and then slid a towel under him and jerked him off and he shot a really decent load and said he would be staying the night since his wife was away. Then told him since he'd just cum that his feet's sensitivity would be magnified and as he begged me not to, his pleas drowned out by his inevitable laughter as I began to tickle his feet!

"NOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAOHHAHAHAHHAHAFUUCKNOOOHEEEHEEEHEETOOMUCHAHAHHAHAAHEEHEESPLEASESTOOPAHAHA!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back