• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first tickle erotica story - Adults only!

ticklemeinpink

Hello my lovelies This is my first ever tickle erotica story. I wrote it to a special someone a while ago. I edited it a few days ago and here it is :) I hope you enjoy it and all comments are appreciated! (Pay no heed for typos and such)

My mind is racing as our kinky evening approaches. I spent all day getting ready for tonight. I got a mani-pedi done specially for you. I gladly went through all the pain of having my entire body hair waxed, to be perfectly smooth for you. I cruised many a department store, boutiques and adult stores and spent long hours trying to find the perfect set of lingerie and tickle tools for our playtime. I was over scrupulous because I wanted to find a set that would give me full access to your sweet tickle spots, and one that wouldn’t necessarily need to come off when things get hot and messy, but would do so with ease if need be. After strolling through endless files of silk, satin and lace, my heart skipped a beat when I found a striped stretch, laced underwire apron babydoll chemise, with scalloped lace neckline, adjustable shoulder straps, hooks and eye back closure, with pocket detail and tie back skirt with ruffled hem, all in pink and black. I found a lovely pair of lace panties with matching color with a heart and bow design on the back. The ensemble was perfect, because it covered very little skin, and would leave your sides and armpits fully naked and exposed. As for me, I got a microfiber and stretch mesh, with contrast lace overlay detail, adjustable shoulder straps, and stretch mesh back with lace bow appliqué. But the set wouldn’t be complete without a pair of silky stockings to go with it. So I got each of us a pair of black ultra sheer and silky smooth Wolford stockings with back seams. I know exactly what type of tickles you like and so I went for soft paint brush, two big, fluffy, pink and white feathers, and a long (fake) peacock feather, and a big, thick but soft feather duster. I also got a blindfold and four pink fuzzy bed restraint cuffs, one for each limb.

I finally arrive at home, and lay down everything in order on the bed in the master bedroom. I take out the cuffs and attach them to the bedposts, and adjust the silky drapes where your sweet ordeal will take place. I then take a nice bubble bath, lotion my skin and start getting ready. As I put on my set of lingerie,I feel the soft fabric hugging my curves. I undo the packaging of the stockings. I gently flow my hands through them and feel their softness. Their light scent titillates my nose. and I carefully put them on. The feel of the silky material of the nylon is electrifying. I receive a text from you telling me you will arrive shortly. I smile and take a deep breath. I put on a dash of perfume, slip my feet into a gorgeous pair of five inch, black suede pumps. Standing in front of the mirror, I admire my transformation. The final ten minutes are excruciatingly tedious. We’ve been planning this for quite some time now and my mind is warped on itself and drifting at the thought of all the ways I’m going take your breath away.

Your knocking snaps me back into reality. I hold my breath for a few seconds and open the door to see you, my lovely little princess, standing there, shyly smiling at me, yet shining like a thousand suns. I welcome you in, grab you and give you a long warm hug. I feel the flow of your ruby red hair as I glide my fingers into them and my heart fills with desire. No words are exchanged. In the moment of silence, I feel your heart racing against mine, beating like a single harmonic cosmic drum.

‘Do you know what you’re about to go through tonight darling?’, I ask you in a seductive voice.

‘I’m about to get tickled out of my mind?’, you reply with a shy tone.

‘Very good princess, yes, you’re about to get tickled out of your mind’ I say to you as I brush my nose against yours and give you a little tap on it with my finger.

I give you a deep kiss and take your hand to lead you to the master bedroom, where your ordeal is about to take place. As we enter the room, you notice everything that I have put on display for the evening. You blush as I take out the lingerie set that I got specifically for you. You knew I was going to get you something, but you weren’t expecting that. I smile as I immediately realize that I made the perfect choice, as that was exactly the reaction I wanted. I help you slip into your set, gently going over each and every one of your curves. You can’t help but smile and giggle as you slip into the sexy skimpy outfit. As I carefully pull on your stockings. I caress your legs and give a long worshipful kiss on each foot. You are a true princess. I pause for a second to admire your feminine form. You smile. You are the center of the Universe. And you know it.

‘Before we start anything darling, you have a safe word and a safe tap, in case you feel the tickling is becoming unpleasant, or if you need to catch your breath, or for any other reason. The first one is a word which is easy to pronounce, like “red” for an example, and the second one is usually a double tap of the hand. Upon pronunciation of the word and/or tapping of the hand, I immediately stop the tickling and give you a break, and assist you in any way possible.

I instruct you to lay down on the bed, on your back, arms and legs spread and stretched wide apart. Your excitement grows as you realize that this is really happening. I start cuffing your left hand to the bed post, then gently straddle your chest as I reach and cuff your other arm. You feel the silky fabric of my lingerie on yours and your heart skips a beat. I then seductively sashay around the bed to lock your feet, never letting go of eye contact, with a deep fiery gaze, letting your imagination run wild with anticipation. Once I have you tied up stretched and tight to my satisfaction, I sit on the bed and seductively remove my heels, lift one leg up in the air, wiggle my toes in front of your face and tell you to give them a kiss. As you do what your told, the light scent of the nylon fabric titillates your nose. I come lay by your side, wrapping my legs around yours. The feeling of friction of our silky nylon clad legs sends shivers all over your body, knowing that the soft caress will soon turn into torturous delight. I gently stroke your hair with one hand, while the other lays on your tummy. I move on to give you a lover’s kiss on the neck, and whisper in your ear what you’re about to go through, without getting into too much detail and spoiling the finale, but giving you hints of the ordeal that lays ahead. You can’t help but to blush as the feeling of anticipation grows and you realize that the dreadful moment is at hand. While you lay there helpless, all sorts of scenarios go through your head. I make sure one final time that you are secured tight but comfortable.

I sultrily position myself on your waist, slightly leaning on your chest, while my feet hang loosely on your inner thighs. This intensifies your feeling of helplessness.

‘Do you know what you got yourself into, my kinky little princess?’, I ask you, as I grab the two fluffy feathers and start hovering them inches from your bare sides, causing wild goosebumps to spring all over you.

‘You really got yourself into a huge mess, and you will become that mess before this is over, if ever...Trust me when I say, you have never experienced something like this before. Yes I know of your little ticklish adventures with those few boys. That’s cute. But darling, that will dwindle in comparison to what you’re about to go through. I’m going to tickle you in ways you didn’t even know were possible’. A little sigh leaves your red lips as the feathers touch the naked skin. The sigh becomes a cute little giggle as the feathers cover more of your sides.

‘Mmmm just the reaction I was looking for princess, you’ll be a giggling mess in no time, and those smooth armpits of yours look very inviting’.

‘Oh gosh, please no, my armpits are super ticklish’, you tell me with a pleading look in your eyes.

‘Darling, you don’t tell me where you’re ticklish. Don’t you worry one little bit, I will find out all your ticklish spots, even the ones you didn’t know about. And begging already, are we? That is so cute, thinking that I will skip your armpits, when in reality, it will only make me want to tickle them more’.

The feathers swish and swoosh their way up to your bare underarms, and then back down to your sides. The rate of your giggles accelerate and here and there you let out a quick, high pitched shriek, trying to move and wiggle your body away from the feathers in vain.

‘Oh darling, your giggles are music to my ears, and fuel to my tickle hunger. I have a feeling that this tickle cycle will go on for a very long time, if you can still be able to grasp the notion of time, that is...’. The feathers continue their rhythmic dance along your sides and armpits, till your giggles start flowing steadily from your sweet lips.

A few sweet minutes later I suddenly stop, and put the feathers aside.

‘Do you know what comes next princess?’, I say to you as I lay my hands and sharp nails in full display on your tummy, locking your eyes in a lustrous gaze.

At this point you realize that the true torture is about to begin. However, without telling you or giving any hints, I gently start stroking the naked skin of your inner thighs with my nylon covered toes , the part between your lovely panties and the soft stockings, while my hands remain still on your tummy. Your eyes widen and you give me a look of astonishment as you were not expecting that, and you let out a sweet moan of pleasure as you clench onto your restraining cuffs, wondering what’s going to happen next. The softness of the nylon fabric is tantalizing on that very sensitive and erogenous part of your body.

‘I think I’ve found a lovely sweet spot. I’ll explore it more in depth shortly, but now it’s those sweet armpits of yours that I want to explore more. I wonder if a laughing genie will come out if I rub those soft spots’. I wink at you teasingly.

I lower my body onto yours and grab your hands with mine. You feel my weight straddling you, further reinforcing the feeling of complete surrender. You clench your fingers around mine,

‘I feel so helpless, your teasing words are breaking down every bit of my defenses like a domino effect’, you tell me as you brush your cheek against mine, purring like a kitten.

‘You’re the most beautiful thing in the entire Universe. And although you are the one tied up, I’m the one who’s truly helplessly at your mercy, bound to your laughter, vibrating like a cosmic string’, I whisper to your ear with a cooing voice. I draw my nails all along your forearms, kissing and nibbling at your neck, sending butterflies rushing down your stomach. I undulate my way back up, and teasingly drag my nails like cat claws, all the way down to your underarms. You let out a mumbling sound mixed with a high pitched squeal as my nails reach the smoothness of your armpits and start a soft grazing motion there.

'I’m barely touching you and you can’t control yourself’, I tell you as my nails start to orchestrate on that sweet spot. I can’t help but to giggle myself. I love the effect I have on you.

‘What will you ever do if my nails find a more ticklish spot? Mmmm I guess we have to find out, but for now, I think I shall focus on your lovely armpits, so smooth and inviting and wickedly ticklish’, I say as a huge smile is drawn across my face. I accelerate the pace just a tad bit. My nails are pawing now at your underarms. I notice the immediate change in your reaction.

‘N’awww is it already too much for you princess?’.

‘Yes, oh gosh yes! I don’t know how much more I can take’.

‘You will take as much as I will give you little one. You will thank me for it later’. I accelerate the rate even further, but never pressing too hard. The giggles have now become streams of laughter. The pawing motion is unbearable, providing a continuous, never ending tickling sensation. You shake your head left and right, trying to get away from my tickling fingers in vain. I teasingly move them down to your bare sides, biting my lips.

‘Don’t think I’m neglecting those darling. And don’t you forget that we still have a lot of skin to cover’.

My nails are now grazing and pawing up and down at your sides, five nails on each. Your smooth skin offers no resistance to my tickle flow. After a good few minutes of this I move on to your tummy, switching between a fast spider like motion, and tantalizing strokes starting from your ribs, moving inwards down your lower abdomen and back up, while occasionally reaching all the way to your armpits and neck, over and over again. I then move on to an alternating sequence on each side, where one hand ends its drag on your skin to go back up, while the other one follows through right after, sending you into a hysterical mode, not allowing your brain to halt the laughing process between the short intervals. Each hand is wide open to cover as much skin as possible between your sides, ribs and tummy. Suddenly I stop and say:

‘Ok I believe it’s time to take things up a notch princess’. And with a seductively devilish grin on my face, I undo your front.

‘Oh gosh, I ... I ...’. Your sentence is cut by a lovely moan as I give a nudging stroke of the fluffy feathers on your nipples. They stand erect.

‘I see that someone’s enjoying herself, but you know princess, you’re not here for pleasure only, and I don’t hear enough giggles little one’, I tease you as I accelerate the pace of the feathers.

They make a lovely swishing sound, and cute little giggles start to accompany your lovely moans. I taunt you with a spiral like motion, circling down from your nipples to the side of your boobs and under, and then back up.

‘Oh I know, let’s use the peacock feather to tickle both of your nipples and breasts at the same time, and also in between’. I see your eyes grow wide again. You can’t help but to gasp hard as soon as the peacock feather touches your bare skin. It’s so long and has a lot of soft, pointy ends. You didn’t think it will tickle this much... but I did, I envisioned single tickle. I create a slithering motion, covering your entire upper body. At this point you’re really starting to squirm.

‘N’awwww is someone unable to handle being tickled on many spots at the same time?’

‘Yes oh gosh yes it’s so hard to handle’. At this point, the words in your sentences are mixed with heavy giggles and moans.

‘Oh princess, trust me you’ve seen nothing yet’. I smile and wink.

‘Oh gosh, what do you mean by that?’, you ask impatiently.

‘Well if you really want to know, I guess I can start giving you hints’. I put down the feather and start a light but fast dragging motion with my nails from the bottom of your breasts, up to your now highly sensitive and erect nipples. You burst out into a stream of continuous laughter.

‘Awwww does my little princess have ticklish breasts?’, I tease you as you try and beg me to stop.

‘What’s that, little one? I can’t quite understand you. What are you trying to say?’

‘Oh gosh ... don’t ... stop it please’, you finally manage to utter a few words. But that drastically backfires.

‘Oh you don’t want me to stop it please? Well now I feel absolutely obliged to drive you crazy with tickles’, I smirk as I wickedly continue your sweet ordeal. I tickle you all over your upper body, pawing at your underarms one by one, then dragging my nails all the way down to your tummy, while I accidentally on purpose graze those oh so sensitive and hard nipples. Every time that happens, you let out a mumbling moan in the midst of your bursting bubbles of laughter.

‘We have only scratched the surface yet my dear. You never should have let me tie you down to tickle you. You’re already in a hysterical mess, and we still have lots of skin to cover, we still have practically more than half your body to cover, but that doesn’t mean I can’t come back to your upper body once I get to your feet and such’.

Suddenly I stop tickling again, but you can’t help to let out those sweet little titters that you can’t contain even though the tickling has stopped. I innocently look at you from the corner of my eye and I ask you:

‘Did you notice that I still haven’t used the feather dusters yet darling?’, fully aware that you had totally forgotten about it. But as abruptly as the tickling stopped, I carry on dragging my nails all over your upper body, preventing you from giving a second thought about the feather duster.

‘Coochie coochie coooooo, beg for me princess, beg for me to stop tickling, come on I want to hear you try forming a simple sentence in this state of tickle frenzy. I tell you what, if you can do it, I will give you a break’. But as soon as you start pronouncing the first word, I intensify the tickling, and you lose any line of thought that you had put together. You start trashing and panting, desperately pulling on your cuffs trying to get away from my raking nails that are causing the unbearable tickling sensation that I know you crave. Five sharp nails moving up and down from your hip bone, sides, breasts and armpits on each side, then suddenly coming down to focus all ten on your bare smooth tummy, only to go back to the random motion. I alternate my focus on different parts of your upper body, making sure you get a true dose for each and every single one of them. Your sweet laughter reverberates from my ears, all the way down to my fingers, energizing the vicious tickling cycle. The more you laugh uncontrollably, the more I want to torture you and make you beg.

Suddenly I stop tickling again, this time to re-position myself between your legs, while spreading mine out. During those quick seconds, I see you taking advantage of the situation and catching your breath, your eyes keenly trying to follow each one of my movements, unaware that it’s actually building up your anticipation, which in turn is amplifying the tickling sensation. It only takes me five seconds to readjust, and I believe that is more than enough for you.

‘Now let’s see what all the fuss was about concerning those lovely thighs of yours’. And just like that I gently start scratching your inner thighs relentlessly with all ten of my sharp nails. And you burst back into laughing bubbles.

‘Aaahhh yes, I see what all the fuss was about. Yes, very fussy ticklish thighs. Oh well goody goody, and coochie coochie ... mmmm with the coo or without the coo princess? tell me with the coo or without the coo?’. You’re at complete hysterical confusion as you don’t understand what that means, but what you don’t realize is that it absolutely means nothing. It’s just me being a silly little tease. And so I ask again: ‘ coochie coochie with the cooooo or without the cooooo princess?’ I can’t help myself and I burst into laughter, as yours is highly contagious. And so you try and ramble a few words together:

‘Wait... *laughter* ...what... *laughter* ...with..the coo.. *laughter*... I...guess...I don’t know...please stop...beg you’. ...’, you finally manage to say. Right then and there, I pull a witty rabbit out of my hat.

‘Mmmmm beg me? yes beg me princess, that’s the whole point, I tickle, you beg for it to stop, and so I tickle you more, doesn’t that make perfect sense?. But hey let’s try with the coo then’. “Coooochiee cooochieee cooooooooooooooooooooo”, as I intensify the tickles, running my nails all over your thighs, up to your tummy and back down.

‘Do you want to give it another try princess?’

‘Ok...Ok...*laughter*.... *laughter* ...Without...the...*laughter*...coo’, you say.

‘Without? Without, princess? are you serious? How can it be without the coooooo? The coooooooo is the key word here! That was a trick question, and I don’t like your answer one bit!’. And so I intensify the tickleseven more, now pawing and clawing at your thighs relentlessly.

‘Ok darling princess, remember when you told me you couldn’t handle the peacock feather because it tickles on more than one spot? well guess what, I was absolutely thrilled at the idea!’. And as I say that to you, I lock my gaze into your eyes, and then shift them to my toes, then back into your eyes, all the while never quitting the relentless thigh scratching. You understand that I’m asking you to look at my toes, and when you do, you realize in horror that I’m teasingly wiggling them, while they slowly start making their way up to your armpits.

‘Oh...gosh... *laughter* ...no.. *laughter* ....please... *laughter* ....not that’, you beg me.

‘Yes princess, exactly that’, as I start gently caressing your smooth armpits with my soft nylon toes. The feeling of silky nylon on that sweet spot of yours sends you over the edge. You burst into fountains of laughter, mixed with shrieks and squeaks here and there.

‘And do you know what else, princess?’, I taunt you teasingly.

‘Oh gosh...whaaaaat?’, you somehow manage to say.

‘I had completely forgotten about a very important ticklish spot. One that was at full display the entire time, right under my nose, literally. I’m talking about ... why your bellybutton of course!’

‘Omg... *laughter* ...noooo.... *laughter* ...please I beg you...I can’t...’, you tell me with a whimpering tone amidst your laughter.

‘Oh yes beg me princess, beg me beg me beg me, and then beg me some more. Because we both know where that will get you!’. And just like that, I dive my nose gently into your bellybutton,wiggling it, while teasingly blowing sweet little kisses on your soft and smooth tummy, all the while continuing my raking nails all over your thighs and and my toes wiggling all over your sides now. The streams of laughter turn to tumultuous sea of hysteria.

“See, I told you princess, those silly boys had no clue what they were doing. And you, you my naughty little ticklish kitten, had no idea what you were getting yourself into, but I guess it’s way too late now, isn’t it?’.

After what seems an eternity to you, I stop and re-position myself, moving closer to your feet. I start raking my nails all over your legs, while my toes run wild all over your crazy ticklish upper body, wreaking havoc and firing every single neuron in that naughty little brain of yours.

Your mind is racing itself into a heightened state of ticklish bliss. ‘ Oh look, I’m so close to your feet now, I bet you’re dying to know what’s going to happen next...haha, I’m such a kinky little tease, aren’t I princess? And I just love teasing naughty little ticklish ones like yourself’.

I resume your ordeal by tickling your thighs, inner thighs and legs. The silky sheer stockings make your skin more sensitive to my torturous nails. I turn and raise my head to gaze upon your face, and see my hysterical laughing princess trying to figure out if she wants to get away from my wiggling toes or shake her legs trying to get away from my fingernails, fully aware that no matter what she does, nothing can make either one of them stop.

‘Tell me you love it cupcake, tell me you love being my naughty little ticklish princess, and I swear I’ll tickle you in ways you didn’t know were possible’.

I go on insisting on my last statement saying: ‘scream cupcake, and tell me you love it, tell me you’re my very own kinky little ticklish kitten,tell me tell me tell me, tell me now cupcake’. And suddenly, in the midst of all the panting and struggling and squirming in ticklish bliss, you blurt out from your sweet lips, screaming: ‘I loooove it, ooooh gooooooosh I love it’.

I slow the pace of the tickling, and smile as I tell you this: ‘I know darling, I know, you’re my naughty little kinky ticklish princess who loves being tickled out of her mind, and I’m happy to oblige. Now I’m going to make you laugh and scream like you’ve never done before’.

Teasingly and as slowly as possible, I glide my body on the silky fabric that you’re wearing, all the way down to your right foot, gently straddling your entire right limb.

‘You have very pretty little feet my darling, has anyone told you that?’, I ask you as my hands start caressing your right foot. I admire your cute little toes, painted in hot red, matching the color of your hair. I give each one of them a long kiss and a nibble.

‘So many men would give anything to be at your feet, and you, my kinky little tickle kitten, have given them up to me willingly. I shall now return the favor by teasing, tickling and worshiping them’.

My hands gently rub your foot all over with a velvety touch. Your body anticipates my tickle assault at any time. But being in the giggling mess that you are, you completely forgot that I love surprises! I lift my left foot and wiggle my toes in full display in front of your eyes in a very feminine manner, then drag them teasingly all the way down to your love flower. I feel your wetness.

‘Oh my, someone is really enjoying being tickled out of their mind, am I right princess?’. The look on your face is priceless as I turn and smile at you, biting my lips. It turns me on incredibly, knowing that my tickling turns you on that much. Your cheeks are now the same color as your hair. My eyes still fixated on yours, I give you a gentle rub down there, as you let out a delightful moan.

‘Oh my darling princess, if you thought you’d get off that easy, you are so wrong...’, and without even waiting a reply from you, I give your foot a stroke with a single nail as I lay a wet tongue on your thumb and hear you let out a sudden bursting shriek. With a cooing voice I go “coochie coochie cooooo my little kitten”, closing my eyes and hugging your foot and start gracefully stroking both soles and between your toes with my nails, and the sweet music of your laughter takes off right where it left. I vary the dancing tempo of my nails, never stopping from kissing and rubbing your foot. However in your hysterical mess, you couldn’t ignore the touch of sheer nylon on your love flower through your silky panties, now very moist from all the intense sensual ordeal.

After what seems an eternity to you, I briefly stop the tickling to re-position myself. I sit in between your legs, and admire the mess I was able to create. “Well my little ticklish muffin, it’s time for you to experience a whole new level of tickle torture”. I put my feet on your tummy, and lay down on my back, facing the roof. I give your tummy little nibbling tickles with my toes. The giggling returns. Again in a very feminine manner, I raise my hands far up so that you could see them, and put my nails in full display like a feline predator, and then send your mind back into chaos as I swiftly run them from your knees, back to your pretty little feet. You can’t decide which is more torturous, my sharp nails clawing at your feet, or my smooth nylon toes rubbing all over your upper body, roaming from tummy to sides, then sliding up to your smooth armpits, and slither down to your breasts, pinching your nipples, and finally reaching down to your tummy. From time to time, I caress your flower with one foot, to feel the warm moist wetness on my toes, while the other one continues its random motion.

‘Oooooh my naughty little ticklish princess is highly aroused’, I say in a teasing voice. ‘I just love naughty little ones like you princess, who have a yearning to be tickle tortured to little ticklish pieces, out of their body and mind. We’re going to do this way more often!.

After a good period of time, I stop tickling your feet and sit back up, slowing down the motion of my toes. Your hysterical laughter returns to giggling.

‘Now princess, I blindfold you’. I see your eyes grow wild in excitement and dread at the same time. I take the blindfolds that were laying around the bed and wrap it around your eyes.

‘How do you like it so far princess?’, I ask you as I look down to your now soaking wet panties in sheer delight, silently giggling to myself.

You try to respond by ‘I …’, but I don’t let you go on, as I very carefully lay a single soft stroke on your purr button, its shape now fully visible under your silky panties. You let out the most kindle of moans, one that you didn’t know could produce. After that single stroke, I proceed back to the tickling, as if nothing ever happened, my toes rubbing your underarms, while my fingernails return to their dance on your upper body. Knowing that you’re in a heightened state of arousal, I especially focus my nails on your now oh so sensitive nipples. Your mind is racing to uncharted territories like a fleeing duck. Occasionally, I tease you by tickling your inner thighs, while getting dangerously close to your flower, leaving you gasping and longing for that intensely desired orgasmic relief. So close, yet so far!

After what seems like another eternity to you, I stop, move up and lock your lips with the wettest of kisses, my hands fondling your hair, while snugging on your wetness with my thigh, to keep you in that heightened state of arousal for the things to come, which makes you moan even more. You still have the blindfold on, but you can feel that I’m reaching to untie your left hand.

‘Wow...*gasp*... that was...*gasp*…that was…’, you try in vain to find the right words to describe what you just went through.

But I quickly lay a finger on your lips and tell you: ‘hush hush darling, we’re not done yet... far from it’.

You’re in disbelief as you think you’ve been through it all. After untying your hand, I proceed to remove your blindfold, gazing passionately into your eyes for a moment, and move to untie your left foot, while your right hand and foot are still tied up, and ask you to turn around, lay on your tummy, and spread your legs.

You do as I say, your mind now racing to even further uncharted territories, wondering what other ravishing tickle recipe my kinky mind is brewing for you. I position myself right next your butt, and give it a playful mild tap. I take the feather duster and say: ‘darling, you didn’t forget about this, did you?’. You look back at me with disbelief, as you had completely forgotten about it amidst all that hysteria. I undo your panties, but keep the stockings on. I start hovering the duster about your skin, barely touching it, giving you goosebumps all over. I create a flowing motion running from your neck, all the way down your butt crack, which then spreads around your butt cheeks, sneaks down to your flower, and goes back up.You squirm and wiggle as you feel the touch of the fluffy feathers all over your naked skin.

‘You have a very cute and ticklish butt princess, but I believe it has never been properly dusted before, so it needs a lot of that. And maybe next time we’ll start in this position. But now, it’s time to see what these fluffy feathers can really do, so put your butt up in the air’. I quickly undo the remaining cuffs, only to cuff your feet together, and your hands behind your thighs. I bite my lips and giggle as I position myself next to your hips, facing the other direction. I lean over you a bit, kiss you gently on the butt, then teasingly drag all ten nails from your lower thighs, all the way up to your bouncing cheeks. My nails start roaming all over the smooth roundness, while I strategically holding the duster in such a position, so that it constantly brushes against your now hot red lips. This sends shivers up and down your spine. I hear muffled squirms, laughs and giggles coming from the pillow which you have snugged your face in, trying to hold on to your sanity. I continue this dragging motion of my nails, all the while the duster is in my hand and so it also touches and titillates your skin. I occasionally send the feather down there to give you a few strokes, which makes you twitch every single time, and makes me smile with delight. You’re on the brink of losing your mind completely between erotic pleasure and torturous tickle.

‘N’awwwww is my poor little princess ticklish down there? Oh my my, you’re dripping wet princess! This is going to be soooo much fun’, I giggle with excitement, as I slowly drag the feather up and down your flower.

I release you once again from your restraints, and you collapse on the bed, rolling over your side like a lazy kitty cat. You stare at me with your plump eyes, not daring to say a word, fully aware of how I might still surprise you. And so you patiently wait for me to tell you how to proceed.

‘My darling princess, you truly are a wonder. It has been my absolute delight tickling your mind, body and soul. So for the grande finale of your ticklish endeavor, I give you the choice of being restrained or free to move’. Your excitement is pouring out of you, as you say:

‘Oh gosh...darling, after all that... please tie me up’, you say to me as you hide your blushing cheeks behind your hair which is all messy now.

‘Oh my, you are one kinky little princess’, I happily oblige. I give you a long deep kiss before taking both of your hands, tying them together and then to the bedpost behind you, leaving your entire upper body completely exposed.

I place a pillow under your pelvis for extra comfort, and better access. I position myself between your thighs, your love flower fully exposed at just a few inches from my wet tongue.

‘You have such luscious wet lips princess, with a pink pearl on top’, I tease you in a very seductive voice.

I gather all the tools and put them next to me. I take the two fluffy feathers and gently caress your inner thighs with them, getting dangerously close to your flower, but not quite touching it yet. Keeping the steady motion of the feathers flowing, I give your flower a long slow wet lick, from bottom, moving through the middle all the way up to your purr button. Once I reach there, I draw teasingly close full circles around it with my tongue, and lick my way down again. I constantly repeat this motion, while I gently brush the feathers all over your thighs, then up to your tummy and finally your nipples, giving them a gentle pinch every now and then, also rocking your hips and pelvis to relax your muscles, and then go on caressing your body, spreading the sexual energy all over. Meanwhile, I can hear your sweet sensual moans coming from under the pillow which you snug your face in, again. When I notice you start getting hot and flustered, I gently lick your pink pearl with the very tip of my tongue. From time to time, I use the duster to brush your flower up and down. Then I go back to licking your purr button, with a slightly faster tempo, and giving it little nudges with my finger. I slide in two fingers to find that sweet spongy area inside your flower and give it a gentle rub. As I feel you getting closer and closer to orgasm, I take the soft brush and start stroking you there. After an eternally tantalizing moment of this, I lip-pick the nerve packed pearl in an O-shape, with a very gentle sucking motion. And finally, when the epitome of the moment arrives, as you clench tighter and tighter to the bed sheets and your toes start to curl, I gently press on it with my tongue, and hold it with my lips, their wetness sending spurts of pleasure spiraling into your entire body, bursting out in loud screams and moans, as you desperately pull on your restraints and clench your thighs as the feeling of helplessness intensifies the erotic bliss. As you gradually start to come down from your peak, I carefully read your body language, and wait for the right moment to come up to quickly release you from the cuffs and cuddle you while you recover your strength.

After a long moment of blissful silence, I say to you: ’I just realized something darling, you never used the safe word’. At that point, you’re light as a feather as you turn to me and say, in a very nonchalant way: ’that is why you’re going to be in so much trouble when it’s my turn to tie you up and exact my revenge’.

The End.

Last edited:
Very nice and very sexy. Can hardly wait for the revenge sequel :)

Very nice and very sexy. Can hardly wait for the revenge sequel :)
Omg thank you very much dear I'm thrilled that you like it! Haven't thought of a sequel yet, but that would be very interesting... and thank you so much for that lovely welcome note :wub:

You are most welcome on both counts hun. :wub: :twohugs: I can hardly wait. :excited: I could always give you suggestions. :D

An excellent story, wonderfully told. I know, it must be quite satisfying to get that all out onto 'paper'. Lot's of nice description too. (always appreciated) I have always been fascinated between the various types of tickles and you hit upon several of these. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Very cooll story you´ve writtnen here!!
But I would be interestet now, to read a story about you are in the role of the ticklee. I´m interestet about you describe your ticklish feelings, as well as you did it in your story above, while being tickled in all your ticklish spots!
Would be very interesting!!!
Please do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An excellent story, wonderfully told. I know, it must be quite satisfying to get that all out onto 'paper'. Lot's of nice description too. (always appreciated) I have always been fascinated between the various types of tickles and you hit upon several of these. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Thank you :blush: It was indeed satisfying haha! It took me quite some time to finish as I like going into details. There is another story brewing in my mind, although in bits and pieces. But I will put it on 'paper' as soon as I find the time :)

Very cooll story you´ve writtnen here!!
But I would be interestet now, to read a story about you are in the role of the ticklee. I´m interestet about you describe your ticklish feelings, as well as you did it in your story above, while being tickled in all your ticklish spots!
Would be very interesting!!!
Please do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you :blush: haha I do have something in mind for that, but I'm open to suggestions ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back