• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dominating David M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
David arrived on time and was nervous being straight and reporting to a Master for the 1st time. The 6' 30 yr old having told me he wanted to experience being dominated but being married could not be physically marked and I assured him he'd not be and now told him to strip for inspection. David undressed but I let him keep his black nylon socks on as he had expressed to me he not wanting his feet touched, played with. I told him to use the bathroom and whilst he did checked his black shoes, size 12's!

I then had him stand in the lounge presenting himself to me and he stood straight with his legs apart as I began the ritual and slowly pinched his nipples as they hardened and then ran my hands along his sides noticing him flinch but ignored this and ran my hands to his groin area and gently squeezed his balls and then very slowly stroked his semi-erect dick which soon was rock hard and kept stroking it lightly threatening him not to cum as he responded to my touch as I told him his dick pleased me and he thanking me and when asked by me volunteering he was 7" and I licked my fingers and then slid them along his shaft until I saw the precum and stopped!

"There David you enjoyed that stimulation and wish I would continue I know and perhaps I will do, when I decide!" I said

I then told him to lie on the leather restraint table and fastened the leather straps securely staring at him and satisfied he was secured blindfold him which made him nervous but told him that this served to make him even more sensitive to stimulations, yes David torments of all kinds and there is one I have decided you will be tortured by and one you invited. I told him that as a sub for the first time that the primary rule was and one to remember, that the Master decided what he could and couldn't, would and wouldn't do! I then drew the stool up at the end of the customised table and pressed the button so it raised higher so that the black socked soles of his feet faced me directly and then asked him where he sensed I was

"By my feet Sir but please Sir!"

"Ssssh David relax, just relax Mmmm you have nicely shaped size 12 feet and feet that smell like feet always a bonus as here you are strapped down, vulnerable and helpless and wondering what will be happening to you, how am I going to dominate and control you and I am going to use your weakness against you, exploit it to the maximum degree and I saw you flinch in your inspection so my guess being you're ticklish right!"

"Er yes Sir very Sir but please Sir Please don't tickle me Sir!"

"Hmmm does that mean you are using reverse psychology and that you want to be tickled then David?" I asked

"No Sir really Sir anything else please but not tickling Please Sir!"

"David you are here for my pleasure, not yours, my pleasure will be seeing you suffer which is what a Master enjoys seeing most"

I then stroked both socked soles of his feet very lightly and his reaction was immediate

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE DON'T NOOOOHAHAHAHA"

I stopped taking a deep sniff of both socked feet and told him his feet smelled appealing but was curious how they tasted and was going to lick them telling him to think of the torture when trapped in stocks feet would be coated with brine and subjected to a goat's tongue accentuating that his feet would be lubed with my saliva and his soles licked and toes nibbled and I called this torture 'Lickling' as it would tickle him, would be torture for him to endure as I peeled off his sweat moist socks!"

''NOOONOO PLEASE DON'T LICK MY FEET PLEASE NOOOO SIR PLEASE'' he pleaded struggling against his bondage.
''NOOO PLEASE DON'T NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHEHEHE''. ''NOHOHOHOHOHAHSEHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOPHAHAHA''.

What a reaction as I began licking ignoring his protests, I licked the full length of both soles from heels to his toes and stopped remarking on their salty tangy taste, feet sweating entrapped in socks and shoes in the office but protected from exposure and safe but now displayed bare and so vulnerable for merciless tickling from me then correcting this saying lickling!

''HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO''NOOOOOO PLEASEANYWHERE BUT MY FEET ANYWHERE BUT MY FEETAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!''

I was deliberately merciless with my tongue as I licked David's bare feet faster with a greater intensity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHEHSE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOP!'' he screamed

"David it's time to tickle as I slid fingers along each bare sole simultanously saying how big, sweaty feet like his that smelled of feet were favourites and warm n' sweaty feet usually the more sensitive as in his case was showing and I slid my tongue under all ten toes

"FUCKINGSTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHEHEHAHOHAOAHHAHHA!" David yelled angrily

"David you are not in the most sensible position to shout and insult me and I stroked both bare soles so his feet squirmed violently as the tickling was driving him wild!

I then got the feather and watched him cringe as I stroked his dick with it and used it to caress his balls and loved seeing his head twist from side to side as he clearly couldn't stand it which fueled my enthusiasm and ran the feather along his inner thighs as he laughed like a hyena. I verbally taunted him saying I was awakening all his nerve endings to take advantage of them and stroked both sweaty ticklish armpits. Then I was by the soles of his feet again and ruthlessly tickled both soles so David was laughing hysterically nonstop and while stroking his soles licked, sucked and nibbled his toes and licked his feet harder the more David's laughter exploded from him!

"NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOPAAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOHAAHHAHEHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHSTOPHAHAHAHA NOOHSHHSHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH!" David begged as I progressed orally abusing his feet and when I stopped telling him they were both inoxicating and addictive as he fought to gain his breath back

I then licked his left armpit and tickled it and then his right one as I told him I was going to tickle his dick as he was yelling with laughter and my fingers softly caressed David's dick and stroked his balls as he got harder and then I jerked him off and he shot a load of spunk and immediately returned to his feet and stroked each sole lightly simultaneously telling him to try not to laugh or the tickling sensation would intensify! I then tickled from his heels and along both super sensitive arches but when I teased under his toes, the resolve he fought to show me dissolved

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH! PLEEEEASE! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAP AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOO! NOHOHOHOHOHOT THE TOHOHOHOHOHES! I CAN’T TAKE IT! AHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP AHAHA!"

I loved his reactions and continued tracing a single finger up and down each barefoot which tickled David like crazy and took the fine bristled brush and began stroking David's left foot with it to an immediate response from him

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"P-PLEHEHEHESE! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" David begged as I stroked his toes with it saying I needed to brush his right foot too and wanted to see by his reaction which foot was the more ticklish saying he was proving an excellent sub so gained full marks for pleasing his Master as he was genuinely suffering and not feigning it which impressed me!

“STOP IT! HAHAHAH! PLEHEHEASE STOP IT HAHAHAHAH! THIS IS HEHEHEHEHELLL!” David yelled as I kept on stroking the soles of his feet and under all of his toes turned on by the fact he was hating every moment of it!

“HAHAHAHAHAH NAHAHAHAHHAAOHHAHAHAHA“STOOHAHAHAPSTAAAHAHAHAHP PLEEEHAHAHAH!"

I then began nibbling the sides of David's feet and stroking under his toes and slipping my tongue in between all of his toes one by one and licking along his arches saying his feet smelled as good as they tasted and grasping his toes telling him his feet weren't going anywhere as holding his toes back I stroked under them as I sniffed them all and told him I was glad he was so ticklish asking him to laugh for me, as if I needed to do that!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaNot my tooooees! HAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHHAP!”was his reaction to slow strokes along both soles “AhhhahahahahaNohohohahaha.”

My fingers stroked up both arches, along his soles to right beneath his toes, his vulnerable feet trapped where I wanted them as I kept the tickling of both feet intense holding back his toes and sawing feather in between them teasing the fuck out of him and relishing every second of his torment

“Hahahahaha! NohohahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!STOHAHAHAHAP“Stop thaHAHAHAHAT! HAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHAHA!”

"You know David let me tell you these are two perfect feet, they're big and masculine, smell awesome, a rich footsmell that's quite strong and as they sweat particularly in the heels and toes areas more pungent there and then of course being so smooth they are tortuously ticklish, so smooth, so sensitive, with ten so suckable toes and the perfect feet to torture!" I taunted him

“Don’t touch my feeHEHEHEHEHE!” he yelled as I scraped my teeth against his soles and licked in between his toes and sniffed both feet and then resumed tickling both soles

"HAHAHHAHA! OH NO! AHAHAHAHA! NOT MY FEEHEHEHEHET! PLEASE STOHOHOHOP!” David pleaded

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle! Cootchie, cootchie, cootchie, cooooo!” was my response to him

David suffered more teasing and tormenting from me for another hour at least and then left but he won't be back as he told me feeling betrayed by my working on his feet as he had specifically requested his feet not being touched but I told him I was not going to be told by a sub what I as a Master could do and couldn't do and it was that simple!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back