• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another story my friend wrote for me.

JaySnow

TMF Master
Another one she wrote for me many many years ago.
PLEDGING TALES 2 – ALUMNI CARNIVAL

Colleen Murray shook out her red curls as she made faces in the bathroom mirror. Scrunching her freckle kissed face she blew out raspberry style and smiled bright. She couldn’t believe she was going back to Ithaca for the sorority alumni carnival. At 33 she still looked good and she regained her curves after the baby fairly quickly thanks to breastfeeding. What still lingered post baby were her now voluptuous 40DDs, but her husband Josh didn’t seem all that upset. She pulled down her Ithaca t-shirt over her jean capris. Ankle socks and white Keds completed the outfit, a great mix of style and comfort. Colleen blew a kiss to the mirror and was off.
Josh was staying home with the baby and it was “Girls’ Weekend”. Time for her to get back in touch with some of her TPO sisters and have some much earned Feconnect.uch with some of her TPO sisters and reconnect. Plus the Greek Carnival was always a great time un. Plus the Greek Carnival was always a great time at Ithaca for both current students and alumni. As she drove the 2 hours to the college, Colleen reflected on the last time she went to the Greek Carnival her Senior Year.
Each sorority and fraternity paired up and needed to run a section of the games and rides. TPO and TKE teamed up to work the balloon dart game, the ring toss and the spinning wheel. Colleen smiled as she remembered the spinning wheel. It wasn’t your typical spinning wheel. This wheel had a sorority sister strapped to the wheel with their wrists and ankles attached to the wheel. The TKE brother would pretend to throw a knife at the spinning Sister and by tapping a secret button under her hands while spinning, she would make the knives appear around her body. It was the hit of the carnival.
During that year, Colleen was the sister chosen to be strapped to the wheel and spun. She remembered that feeling of helplessness when her wrists and ankles were shackled. Yet somehow it was also arousing, knowing she was in the hands of her partner. That particular year the TKEs were short brothers and one of her fellow sisters had to step in as the “knife thrower.” Colleen knew that Kaitlin had a bit of a girl crush on her. Kaitlin was two years behind Colleen and was thrilled to be called up to such an important role in the carnival, as well as excited to work with Colleen. Colleen had taken Kaitlin under her wing during pledging and it was Kaitlin’s first year as a sister. The sisters all knew that Kaitlin had been “experimenting” and Colleen was her current target for the next experiment. No matter that Colleen had a steady boyfriend at the time.
The show went off as planned and again was a huge hit, raising tons of money for the Special Olympics. TPO and TKE’s chosen charity for their carnival proceeds. Colleen remembered that whirling feeling of the wheel spinning and all the faces turned into a blur. Her face heated as she recalled that moment of resisting when her wrists then ankles were locked down and the feeling of release when she gave in to the feeling of being restrained. Colleen learned a few interesting things about herself after that carnival.
The wheel had stopped spinning and Colleen was still attached as she waited for Kaitlin to release her. The last of the sisters were heading out cheering and talking about meeting up at the TPO house for the post carnival party. Soon it was just Kaitlin and Colleen left in the tent.
“You did a great job filling in for Joe.” Colleen said smiling at Kaitlin.
“Thanks that was so much fun. Plus you were an easy partner to work with.” Kaitlin replied walking towards the wheel.
“Well let me out of here and we can get going to the party at the house.” Colleen said expectantly.
“Here let me help put your shoes on first” Kaitlin said as she picked up Colleen’s Croc. Colleen was barefoot so as not to injure anyone from a flying shoe during the spinning. “I love your hot pink pedicure. It’s so cute!” As Kaitlin went to put on Colleen’s right shoe, her fingers grazed along the inside step of Colleen’s foot issuing a muffled giggle from Colleen.
“Are you ticklelish?” Kaitlin asked with a devilish grin.
Colleen figured she couldn’t deny it and admitted it freely.
“Reeaallyy???” Kaitlin said with a wicked gleam. She gently ran her finger tip up the entire length of Colleen’s foot, eliciting a laugh. “Maybe we should take our time doing this and see how ticklish you are?”
“Kaitlin, noooo hahahaha st-stop hahahaha.” Colleen said breathlessly as Kaitlin began to tickle her foot in ernest. Starting at the tips of her toes, Kaitlin tickled between her toes from underneath and then moved to the tops. She reached out her other foot and began the same assault simultaneously on both feet. Colleen was laughing out loud continuously and panting as Kaitlin would pause briefly to let Colleen catch her breath. The sensations of being tickled and not being able to move caused not only laughter but an almost sensual feeling for Colleen. She began to moan in between laughter and Kaitlin heard the sound and decided to change her assault.
Colleen suddenly felt the absence of touch and the cool spring air caressed her feet. Then she felt the wheel turn and found herself hanging upside with her feet dangling right in Kaitlin’s face. Before she could find out what Kaitlin was up to, she felt the moist darting of Kaitlin’s tongue begin to lick the top of her right foot. Colleen started pulling against the restraint as she began giggling uncontrollably. Kaitlin licked the tops of her foot and toes like she was licking an ice cream cone. Darting that naughty tongue in between each toe to tickle and tease the sensitive flesh, Colleen began to laugh and moan almost simultaneously the sensations so overwhelming. Colleen stopped fighting the restraints and gave in to the delicious feelings. Kaitlin didn’t want to leave Colleen’s other foot out of the fun and switched her attention. In that brief moment of relief, Colleen found herself bracing for Kaitlin’s tongue, even eager for it to begin again on her other foot.
Colleen didn’t know how long she laughed and moaned under the power of Kaitlin’s month and fingers. Panting and breathless, the blood rushing to her head from being upside down for so long, Colleen pleaded with Kaitlin to stop. Kaitlin finally stopped her torture and turned to the wheel so Colleen was looking her right in the eye. Both girls were panting , chests heaving and they stared at each other. Colleen wasn’t sure what Kaitlin would have done next as the moment was interrupted by Colleen’s roommate who came back in the tent to see what was keeping the sisters.
“The shackles got stuck.” Kaitlin said never taking her eyes off of Colleen. “I think I got them to work now.” She said as she undid Colleen’s wrist locks and then her ankles. Colleen was a little woozy from being upside down and from the intense laughter. Kaitlin caught her and helped her over to the chair so she could put on her shoes and get her balance. Both girls made it to the party and the strange encounter on the wheel was forgotten as both sought out their close friends and celebrated the success of the event.
Shaking her head from the memories, Colleen realized that she was pulling up to the TPO house. It had received a fresh coat of paint but otherwise still looked the same as when Colleen lived there. She opened the door and was instantly surrounded by sisters, new and old. That sister bond never fades no matter the years and Colleen found herself quickly back in that world of female bonding and friendship. As she made her way around the house greeting old friends, she saw Kaitlin in the kitchen handing out beers from the fridge. Colleen blushed at the recent memory of Kaitlin but went up and hugged Kaitlin.
“Man you haven’t changed at all!” Kaitlin beamed at Colleen.
“After marriage and a baby since we last saw each other I will definitely take that as a compliment. You look great as well. You changed your hair!” Colleen noticed Kaitlin’s former dark bob from their college days was replaced with waves of chocolate brown that reached her shoulders. “It’s a good look for you.” Colleen complimented.
“Thanks I’ve been wearing it like this for years now.” Kaitlin touched her hair self consciously as she handed Colleen a beer. Both girls grinning at each other.
The talk in the house turned to catch up as old friends updated on each other’s lives and new sisters were introduced. Soon it was time to head to the carnival. As they took the familiar walk to campus Kaitlin and Colleen were next to each other.
“It’s strange to be back on campus” Colleen mused. “It feels like I never left in some ways and in others it feels like college was a million years ago.”
“I know what you mean” Kaitlin agreed. “I was thinking back to the last carnival that you attended on my drive to Ithaca. I wonder if TPO still does the spinning wheel act.” Kaitlin said innocently but Colleen searched her face and saw a glimmer of mischief.
“Yes that was quite an act.” Colleen smiled. “You were pretty great for your first time in the spot light.”
“Thanks, I remember you were a great assistance with a wonderful sense of humor” Kaitlin teased as the girls laughed privately at their joke. Colleen felt heat rush up her face again as those feelings came rushing back…of being held down, tickled and aroused.
The carnival was once again a huge success even though TPO had retired the wheel several years ago. The traditional after carnival party was still on and all of the sisters helped prepare the house for the guests soon to arrive. Not long after the party was in full swing with lots of drinking, laughing and reminiscing. To escape some of the noise and crowd, Colleen went exploring downstairs in the finished basement of the house. It was a golden rule that no party was ever held in the basement of the house since that was where all of the sorority memorabilia and important items were kept. Colleen, feeling quite drunk, was happy for the cool and the quiet. She slipped off her keds and stretched her legs out on the couch.
Colleen heard the basement door open as she began leafing through one of the old photo albums. Kaitlin came down the steps “So this is where you are hiding? Too much partying?” she said with a laugh and sat down next to Colleen.
“It’s official, I’m old” Colleen laughed. “I just needed some quiet. It was getting way to loud and crowded for me.”
“I agree” Kaitlin said stretching out her legs as well.
“I see you still like pretty pedicures” Kaitlin teased.
Colleen blushed and was about to reply when she looked past Kaitlin and spied something familiar leaning against the far wall. “Oh My God! Is that what I think it is?” Kaitlin turned to see what Colleen was talking about. There in the back of the basement was the spinning wheel they used all those years ago.
“Wow I can’t believe they still kept it. It looks great!” Kaitlin got up to inspect the wheel. She raised her hand and spun the wheel just as fluidly as she did all those years ago. “Wow and it still works! Come on Colleen, want to test it out and see if we still have the knack for the old trick?”
“I doubt that thing could hold my weight now” Colleen laughed as she got up to inspect the wheel. “It looks like the shackles are in good condition. I wonder why the Sisters don’t use it anymore?” Colleen said as she too spun the wheel.
“Come on let’s try it out? See if we can still do the trick?” Kaitlin urged.
“Sure why not!” Colleen said as she stepped up to the wheel and turned around to fit her wrists and ankles into the shackles. Kaitlin gently snapped the locks first on Colleen’s wrists and then her ankles. She couldn’t resist giving Colleen’s barefoot a small tickle as she finished the last latch.
Colleen giggled and stretched her toes out. She remembered that feeling of fighting the restraints but then giving in and accepting. She smiled at Kaitlin who was now eye to eye. Kaitlin smiled back a bit wickedly and said “You know I always wanted to get you alone like this. I never forgot the way you let go and just laughed that night” As she talked, Kaitlin reached out and slowly lifted Colleen’s t-shirt to expose her stomach. Fingers inches from her skin, Colleen realized at the last minute what Kaitlin intended as she felt those fingertips glide along her stomach causing her to giggle harder.
“I think we can get a better laugh than that don’t you?” Kaitlin asked as she rolled Colleen’s shirt up to expose the full length of her stomach. Colleen’s breathing became harsh and her chest began heaving in anticipation for what Kaitlin promised. She didn’t have to wait long. Kaitlin took both hands and began to tickle the soft flesh, starting on both sides of and working her hands across the front of Colleen’s stomach. Colleen exploded in laughter, full out gasping for air laughter. She didn’t fight it but rode the waves of laughter with each new sensation Kaitlin created. As she did years ago, Colleen began to experience not just laughter but a form of arousal from the tickling. Kaitlin smiled as she began to hear Colleen’s moans in between laughter.
“HAHAHAHAH Kaitlin SSTTOPP I can’t breathe!” Colleen gasped as she Kaitlin ceased her tickle torture. Both girls were breathing heavy and looked into each other’s eyes.
“I have to ask you. I didn’t have the courage to ask back then…but are you feeling something more than just laughter?” Kaitlin asked as she wiped the sweaty strands back from Colleen’s face.
The alcohol acted as a truth serum, or maybe it just felt good to admit that secret part of herself to someone but Colleen nodded yes. “The restraint and the tickling arouse me” Colleen admitted out loud. “It feels so good that I don’t want it to stop. It’s like I want to see how far the laughter can take me.”
“Well I have to admit that tickling you and hearing your reactions are pretty damn arousing to me. Do you want me to stop?” Kaitlin looked at Colleen and smiled when Colleen whispered “No.”
“I remember your feet as pretty ticklish and we explored them before but I’m afraid to leave you hanging upside for so long again” Kaitlin’s fingers began reaching up toward Colleen’s wrists on each side. “I say let’s see how ticklish are your other body parts.” Colleen had one more second to breathe and then Kaitlin’s fingers were dancing down the underside of her outstretched arms. Colleen immediately began bursting out into laughter. She shook and pulled against the restraints as Kaitlin’s fingers reached that material under her arms. Slowly she reached two fingers into the fabric so she could touch skin.
“Oh God Kaitlin HAHAHAHAH that’s too much too much” Colleen writhed along the wheel causing some momentum that made it begin to turn allowing Kaitlin further access to that sensitive skin.
“I think your shirt is caught in the back Colleen” Kaitlin stopped and saw that all of Colleen’s thrashing had caught up her shirt in the many slits that served as the hidden spots for the knives. “I think your bra is caught up too.” Kaitlin leaned close to Colleen to inspect behind her.
Not wanting to stop Colleen told Kaitlin breathlessly to “Cut them off”
Kaitlin’s pulled back and looked Colleen in the eye to make sure she knew what she was asking. Kaitlin tickled Colleen’s belly gently as she asked “Are you sure?”
“Yes I’m sure” Colleen nodded grinning. “I saw a pair of scissors over on the table next to the albums.”
Kaitlin got the black pair of scissors and rolled Colleen’s shirt back down. She pulled the end tight and with one last look for confirmation from Colleen, began to cut her shirt up the middle after Colleen nodded yes. As Kaitlin began cutting up towards her chest, Colleen bit her lower lip in anticipation. Once she got the cut high enough, Kaitlin ripped the rest of Colleen’s shirt open exposing her pink lace bra and Colleen uttered a slight moan. Breathing heavy now Colleen waited in anticipation to see where Kaitlin would touch her.
“Now that is better, I can really get at this sensitive area now.” Kaitlin leaned in and began to gently lick Colleen’s underarm, sending Colleen in waves of laughter.
“That’s too much Kaitlin, too much” Colleen moaned as Kaitlin licked one arm and tickled the other with her nimble fingers. Kaitlin stopped licking and used her fingers on both underarms and watched as Colleen thrashed, laughed and moaned. Kaitlin couldn’t help but appreciate how Colleen’s ample breasts would rise up with each laugh. She could see Colleen’s pert nipple peaking through the lace. Keeping her right arm tickling Colleen’s underarm, Kaitlin let her left hand sweep gently over that delicious mound, scraping her nail gently along the bud. Colleen continued to laugh and moan at this new feeling.
Kaitlin stopped touching Colleen completely and asked “Do you want me to stop?”
Colleen shook her head no and strained her breasts towards Kaitlin. Kaitlin scraped both nails down the inside of Colleen’s underarms to begin her laughter again. As Colleen began panting and laughing, Kaitlin moved her hands down and gently scraped the outside of the bra, working each nipple. Colleen’s laughter turned to moans of pleasure and Kaitlin continued the to scrape and tickle her breasts. Kaitlin would tickle the tender flesh at the top of the bra edge then scrape her nails across the straining nipple causing Colleen to laugh and moan almost at the same time. Now Kaitlin was breathing as heavy as Colleen.
“I’m going to have to remove this lovely bra to free you” Kaitlin said as she continued to appreciate Colleen’s DDs with her fingers.
“Yes yes take it off” Colleen begged.
Kaitlin got the scissors once more and began to cut the lace up the middle and in quick order she had Colleen’s luscious breasts freed. Her pink nipples were puckered both from the cool basement air and arousal. Colleen began licking her lips in anticipation. She was at Kaitlin’s mercy and that knowledge brought a fresh wave of arousal. As if sensing Colleen’s shift, Kaitlin gently began tickling that sensitive flesh under the breast while playing with the nipple with her thumb.
“Oh God Yes Kaitlin” Colleen moaned now giving in fully to her desires.
“I think I need to see how you react to my tongue tickle.” Kaitlin said as she licked her own lips in anticipation of torturing those delectable mounds. “Should I stop?”
“No No please don’t stop Kaitlin” Colleen begged once more and Kaitlin closed her lips against Colleen’s right breast flicking and licking her nipple with her experienced tongue. Colleen cried out with giggles relishing the decadent feeling of having Kaitlin taste and tease her. So caught up in this forbidden pleasure, it took Colleen a second to realize that as Kaitlin’s tongue continued to tease her breasts, her fingers were tickling their way down her belly causing fresh waves of laughter and moans.
Kaitlin’s mouth became more intense on its mission and Colleen was panting and thriving with build up. Colleen became aware that Kaitlin had opened her capris and her hand was tickling its way over her pink lace panties. Colleen tried to open her legs wider to allow Kaitlin better access but she was held tight by the restraints. Sensing her change, Kaitlin looked up to see the blatant need and frustration in Colleen’s eyes. Kaitlin’s own eyes darkened with desire as she whispered “Let’s see what we can do about these pants” as she unzippered the capris and pulled them down to Colleen’s knees. Colleen’s pink panties were darkened with her arousal from the night’s tickling and Kaitlin teased her fingers over Colleen’s inner thighs dancing up to her pleasure mound and just before reaching it tickled back down again.
Colleen was tight with laughter and need. Now that she had given herself over completely to Kaitlin she wanted release.
“Do you want me to stop?” Kaitlin asked Colleen as she tickled her fingers along the darkened spot on her panties.
“No No No don’t stop please don’t stop Kaitlin please???” Colleen begged.
Kaitlin smiled and gently slipped her fingers inside the edge of Colleen’s panties and tugged down. Kneeling before Colleen, Kaitlin blew softly on Colleen’s moist lips before she darted her tongue to lick that sweet center. Colleen’s moans encouraged Kaitlin to lick harder, finding her clit she began to tease and suckle. As Kaitlin continued to suck and lick faster feeling Colleen building up to release, she reached down and tickled her left foot as she increased her attentions. It was all one wave of sensation and as that wave crashed Colleen came with a cry and choked laughter as Kaitlin brought her to the edge and over.

Thanks Milagros, I thought so too. I didn't write it but I thought some would like it. I'm surprised actually.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back