• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sophie and Louise's at the tickling Castle (CTE1: Saturday Morning)

Viewmaster

Verified
Sophie and Louise's morning at the tickling Castle (CTE1: Saturday Morning)

This is the story based on the characters introduced in this non-tickling story; http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?270355-Introducing-Sophie-(CTE-prelude)

- - - -

Sophie counted the days until the castle tickling event. She applied for a few jobs and had a few nerve racking driving lessons. She kept her special T-shirt hidden from her mother. The day before the event Sophie texted her friend Louise trying to seem calm.

“R U still able to give me that lift?” she sent, hoping Louise hadn’t double booked her lift.

“Yeah sure ” came the reply.

Louise picked up Sophie around 8am in her new Honda Civic. Louise wore a long black dress and corset. Her tall knee-rock boots were in the foot-well of Sophie seat. The tiny teenager had plenty of leg room however and noted her friend wore flats to drive. Driving in the thick soled high boots would be dangerous. Louise smiled at her friend and tried to engage her in conversation.

“So where are you going?” The Goth asked.

“Just for a walk” Sophie lied.

“Ah right!” Louise asked, knowing her friend was lying.

The car went silent. It was already warm but Sophie hid her special yellow T-shirt under her beloved grey coat. Louise noted her closed off body language; arms crossed, hunched shoulders, right leg crossed to create a barrier. The Goth grinned at an evil idea.

“So I looked into this castle…” Louise remarked keeping the laughter from her voice.

“Really?” Sophie replied, trembling and trying to hide her excitement and deceit.

“I thought I might have a stroll up there with you. You know look around some ruins. Maybe get a few shots of us in a bleak landscape of decay…”

“No!” Sophie cried suddenly.

“I mean Erm… I am going the other way!” Sophie desperately asserted, hoping her outburst had gone un-noticed.

“I thought you were going to this castle…” Louise teased, enjoying watching her friend squirm.

“It is closed!” Sophie lied, desperately hoping Louise wouldn’t go to the castle.

“So where are you going?” Louise asked.

“Just for a walk, you know see the landscape”. Sophie replied whilst trembling.

Louise decided she had teased Sophie enough, she didn’t want to scare her away. The car went silent and eventually Louise dropped Sophie off. She drove the other way and pulled into a passing place. Louise watched her little friend hike up the hill, she waited until Sophie was past the car park and turned around, driving back up the hill and into the car-park. She was guided to a spot by two women wearing black and yellow striped feathers. Louise slipped off her flats and pulled on her thick red sock that she needed to wear her knee-rocks. She picked up her bag of tricks from the back-seat and strode up the hill. She spotted Sophie approaching the gate only to pause and nervously linger. A few other attendees walked up the hill anticipating the joys to come. Louise got closer and had to hide behind a bush as Sophie turned and looked back down the path. Eventually the shy young girl slipped in behind a couple carrying a set of stocks.

“That-a-girl!” Louise said to herself, earning a look from a guy in a Clockwork Orange outfit on the path next to her.

Louise quickly made her way to the gates grinning broadly. There was a queue for the desk which Sophie was nearing the front of. Louise watched her friend accept a green feather necklace and was amazed; ‘Did she know what that meant?...’

Sophie meanwhile turned red, being asked for her ID to prove her age. She had only used her provisional driving licence to buy drinks once but had been warned by everyone she would be asked to show it for the next decade or two being both small and youthful. Sophie lingered and watched three women suffer at the hands of the crowd, Louise could just make out the punishment stocks that held head, hands and feet in line. The crowd were assured that the event would open soon as a small door was opened to allow a few of the organisers through. Louise appreciated the cover the impatient crowd provided as she managed to get her blue feather necklace without Sophie spotting her. The tiny teenager’s attention was still firmly focused on the punishment stocks when Louise snuck up behind her. She had done this to her hundreds of time but the pleasure never decreased with repetition. Louise poked Sophie in the sides with two index fingers teasing with her usual ‘Boop!’ Sophie jumped emitting her usual high pitched squeak, she was more nervous than usual and almost jumped a foot in the air. Her heart started beating faster and her breathing began the familiar path to an asthma attack. Normally this wouldn’t set her off but she was on edge and fumbled for her inhaler as she realised Louise was here.

“Best be careful with this one, she has a warning label attached!” A colourful Goth chimed.

“I know, she usually doesn’t get this flustered from a little Boop!” Louise replied.

“Okay” Amy replied.

“Lou-…ooo-…ouu…ise!” Sophie wheezed, struggling for breath.

“Surprised to see me?” Louise asked.

Sophie nodded. She was already terrified, the fear of being exposed stifled her debate about whether or not she would stay. She had watched the punishment stocks with a mixture of fascination and horror. She wasn’t expecting such intense tickle torture. She was especially horrified when the slightly older mousy blonde was dragged to the stocks, seemingly against her will.

“Well I couldn’t leave you here on your own, could I?” Louise teased.

“You two know one another?” Amy asked.

“Oh yes, my little friend is as ticklish as she is brave!” Louise exclaimed, reaching for Sophie’s green feather necklace.

As the young Goth opened Sophie’s coat the teenager giggled and squirmed. Louise smiled holding the green feather for Amy to see, her little tease had earnt the desired effect.

“Indeed she is so sensitive her coat is ticklish!” Amy exclaimed with a smile.

Sophie shuddered; ‘what had she gotten herself into?’ At least Louise was here to protect her! Her friend had looked after her for years, the young Goth took her hand and guided her to the punishment stocks. The single set had quite a large crowd so the pair settled at the pink soles of a brunette whose squirms and giggles pleased Sophie. The tiny teenager used two feathers to tease the trapped toes which splayed out and accepted their punishment rather than struggle against the toe-ties. Sophie was disturbed by the cruel string device and dreaded the thought of her tiny feet being held helplessly for torture in such fashion. Louise meanwhile scratched at the soft arches of the brunette with her long nails. Unlike Sophie she also explored the mousy blondes feet too; the tiny teenager didn’t feel right tickling the poor woman, she remembered her protests and the look in her eyes when was put in the stocks. The brunette’s feet were fair game however, something about her reactions assured Sophie that her victim was enjoying this….

“So what are you going by?” Louise asked.

“Huh?” Sophie replied, totally focused on exploring the spots that made her victim’s toes curl only to flex and splay out to receive more torture.

“Your Pseudonym, this weekend I am Ravenna!” Louise continued.

“Cecilia!” Sophie replied, holding her hand out for Louise to shake.

“Oh you’re breaking my heart!” A middle aged woman replied with a smile, taking Sophie’s outstretched wrist in one hand and tickling her underarm with the other.

Sophie squeaked and struggled, surprised by the unexpected tickling.

“Hey Lady! Do you mind leaving my friend alone…” Louise commented protectively, annoyed by the way the woman had stolen her hand shake.

“She has a Green Feather so she better got used to it! You don’t want her to get tickled you should have gone for a purple and yellow set like us!” The woman scolded.

Louise backed down and insisted they tickle the other girl in the single stocks. Sophie apprehensively followed her friend, again she felt as if the poor woman was here against her will, particularly because of the way her eyes cried out from above her gag. The middle aged woman and the blonde with the Yellow Feather necklace seemed to prefer the athletic slave and even gave her a few tips on how to use electric toothbrushes to tickle the poor girl. Both the use of toothbrushes and the pair’s banter frightened Sophie, they had clearly tickled this poor girl before and showed no mercy now. Eventually the gates were opened, the suffering slave was carried away to the rack. Louise joined the procession to continue her torment but was grabbed by Sophie.

“What?” The young Goth asked, looking down at her friend who had grabbed a fold of her long skirt as she rapidly out-paced her.

“I don’t want to go to the rack” Sophie shyly mumbled, utterly terrified.

“Oh…” Was all Louise could manage looking at her friend in the morning sun, her dark brown hair revealing it’s glory in the hot sun.

“Well, no matter! It is the stocks for you poppet!” A tall African Goddess interjected.

“Stocks?!” Sophie asked, suddenly aware she was about to be the one tickled.

“Yes you are a Green Feather right?” Cassie asked looking at Sophie’s necklace.

“Look my friend can’t handle much!” Louise added.

“Yes I can read her T-shirt…” Cassie added with a smile.

“Don’t worry we will look after her!” Amy interjected as she made her way past the couple.

Sophie was guided to a set of long stocks, passing other Green Feathers being locked away. Louise followed keen to prevent her friend from being over tickled. As she followed she was amazed not only by the selection of gorgeous women to tickle but also the many different devices visible. The stocks themselves varied greatly and she guessed different designs had been trialled. Some locked each foot individually where as some upper boards closed over four or even six holes, most on a hinge but some were raised up and down on runners like a guillotine. Sophie was guided to the centre of a triple set. To either side of Sophie a pair of stocks closed on a hinge, their four holes being of a fixed size which Sophie’s small feet could have easily slipped out of. The holes for Sophie’s ankles were adjustable and held her feet tight on the smallest setting.

As Sophie was locked in the stocks she held Louise’s hand, the young confident Goth could feel her shy friend tremble. First Sophie removed her long coat and folded it up, then she willingly placed her ankles in the loops of the lower board. Cassie admired her small mismatched converses; one blue, one red. The Ebony Goddess slowly undid the laces and eased them through eyelets before slipping off the worn canvas shoes to reveal Sophie’s equally mismatched socks. Sophie wiggled her toes as the fresh morning air cooled her feet, she was as yet unrestrained and Louise was stroking her the way she liked. At her feet her socks were being admired, Cassie loved the worn yellow and black stripy sock on her left foot and somehow the thinner white sock with red toes and heels matched it more perfectly than its true partner ever could.

“Are these knee socks?” Cassie asked, unable to see up Sophie’s long purple skirt.

“Technically the left one is” Sophie replied with a shy smile.

“But on you they are thigh-high!” Louise added with a grin.

“Hmm! Well we will have to take that one off before we close the stocks” Cassie considered.

“Nooo!” Sophie playfully begged whilst wiggling her toes and keeping her feet obediently in the stocks.

The tiny teenager struggled to keep her feet still as Cassie slowly pulled at the fabric of her sock making a few playful tickles as she did so. Sophie giggled and squeaked bringing both hands up to her face. The first tickles highlighting the reality of her situation.

“It’s okay” Louise comforted.

“Do you want to secure her arms?” Cassie interjected.

“Yeah sure!” Louise smiled.

“Okay! Okay!” Sophie panted, her anxiety making her short of breath, she could have run but part of her wanted to know what it felt like to be locked in the stocks and tickled.

Louise secured her wrists to the leather cuffs that attached to a pole suspended above the stocks. She had to borrow a set from the Asian Black Feather since not only did the set they were now linked to not reach Sophie’s wrists, it was highly doubtful they would do up tight enough to hold her in place.

“Lucky I kept that set on me just in case!” Lilly added before leaving, due to take the first shift in something called ‘The Red Zone’…..

Sophie was now fully restrained and squirmed as much as her bonds would allow. ‘This was really happening!’ she thought as Cassie took her Pseudonym and wrote it on a Blackboard, she ran out of room and to Sophie’s dismay it just read ‘Cecil’…

“You could rub it out and start again?” Sophie offered.

“No, actually I think it suits you!” Cassie retorted.

A few expectant guests had formed a horseshoe around Sophie eager to explore this next tickle victim, she looked sensitive in her yellow T-shirt saying something about gentle or asthmas with a picture of a feather. Their hungry stare’s made Sophie more apprehensive and she began to regret coming this event, ‘If only I got the Blue Feather!’ She thought to herself as Cassie smiled and began to taunt her…

“Now before I hand you over to the crowd ‘Dear Cecil!’ Let us see how much protection these socks really provide”. The Ebony Tormentress beamed.

“Noooo!” Sophie wailed.

Cassie took turns tickling her bare foot before exploring the wonders of her socked arch only to return to the more sensitive pale and pink skin of her victim’s left foot. Sophie was incredibly ticklish and squeaked and jumped, turning pink and wriggling in a peculiar but endearing way. The constant switching between socked and bare skin kept Sophie on edge; preventing her from becoming used to either sensation, not that repetition dimmed the cruelty each inflicted upon her. Cassie reached the familiar conclusion that bare feet were more ticklish but tested her hypothesis just to be sure. Sophie enjoyed the sock tickling but really couldn’t stand Cassie’s nails on her bare foot, Cassie had been growing them just to inflict torture such as this. She had to pause several times to let the poor girl catch her breath but never stopped verbally teasing her victim, she found that the patronising baby-talk increased her victim’s anxiety.

The usual; ‘Coochie-Coochie-Coo!’ and ‘Tickle! Tickle!’ was joined by the irregular…

“Poor little Cecil-kins!! And “Ticklish widdle Girl all trapped in the stocks!”

Eventually Cassie declared. “I think we have a winner!” Pulling at Sophie’s one remaining sock.

“Okay so you will let me out now?” Sophie desperately asked as her right foot was bared.

“Not until these good people get to take a turn at your feet!” Cassie retorted.

“C’mon she has had enough!” Louise chided.

“I couldn’t keep these pretty little feet to myself could I?” Cassie asked rhetorically.

“Okay but as long as they are gentle I’m asth… What are you doing?!” Sophie added, horrified at the string or elastic Cassie slipped over her toes.

“Just keeping these little Piggies still” Cassie responded.

“No! Not that! I won’t be able to take it!” Sophie begged, remembering the women in the stocks in the gatehouse.

“Well if your friend is a good girl and tickles your underarms with these feathers I will release them!” Cassie offered throwing Louise a handful of feathers before grabbing Sophie’s other foot.

“No! Please not my underarms too!” Sophie begged.

“Sorry! Sweetie!” Louise apologised. “But perhaps they will let you out sooner this way!”

“Not likely!” Cassie mumbled to herself as she secured the last of her victim’s toes.

Sophie panted rapidly, almost approaching an asthma attack before the tickling even started; the toe-ties were her worst fear. She had only seen such cruel devices that morning but ever since privately dreaded the situation she now found herself in. Her tiny feet were stretched out taut and totally immobile, the stocks where the worst possible contraption for the tiny teenager pulling her toes back and up perfectly. Sophie tried to wiggle her toes but could not, she had witnessed feathers being drawn between toes and could not imagine what that felt like. Sophie could not wear flip-flops or even walk barefoot at the beach her feet were too sensitive. Having things between her toes was a symptom of her hyper-sensitivity, she could not wear socks with individual toes and consequently the toe ties alone were torture even before the tickling started.

“Okay start with feathers and build up!” Cassie instructed.

At her command the crowd eagerly seized the plumes left at Sophie’s feet. The torture began in a heartbeat. No spot on Sophie’s tiny soles was left un-feathered. The crowd found that her toes were a torture spot and before long each gap was subject to at least one feather being drawn teasingly or in horrific sawing motions in the case of those who had chosen the stiff white goose feathers from the pile of multi-coloured plumes of differing lengths and textures. Sophie’s squeals and squeaks gave was to a silent wheezing laughter.

“Okay ease up a bit!” Louise chided.

“Ease up? They have barely even started! And they won’t stop unless you tickle her underarms like I instructed!” Cassie responded, noting the young Goth had stopped running her plumes in the sensitive hollows of ‘Cecil’s’ underarms.

“Sorry about this!” Louise apologised as she resumed tickling her friend’s soft pale underarms.

During the exchange between Louise and Cassie the crowd had paused allowing their victim to take three deep breaths before coughing and quaking. Sensing she needed a short break they watched as Louise gently and ineffectively tickled the struggling girl’s underarms. The moment she thought Cassie had gone Louise stopped leaving Sophie sighing and exhausted. She was only allowed a few seconds rest before the feathers slowly started to tease her feet again.

“Stop, sto-ooo-ohh-op!” Sophie begged unable to stand any more.

“I think it’s time for phase 2!” A woman from the crowd with bright Scarlett hair sadistically chimed.

As she spoke she turned her feather around and dragged the pointy quill up and down Sophie’s trapped creamy arch in bold deliberate strokes.

Her victim screamed and thrashed and was rewarded by four or five similar sensations driving her into madness. Some of her tormentors used two feathers to trace devilish designs all over her soles whilst others used one feather this way and another to tease her toes with the soft fronds. Her screams attracted more unwanted attention and the crowd at her feet grew such that as her arches were tormented such that her toes received to less attention now her arches had been opened up. A few of her tormentors had shifted to the other side of the stocks and began teasing the backs of her knees with their fingertips. Sophie thrashed but her small stature kept her stretched out tight such that the strap designed to hold down her knees was not necessary.

Cassie was distracted by other victim’s in the long stocks. Several times the other Black Feather; a Sandy Blonde in an Elizabethan gown would encourage the crowd to ease up on Sophie soles. She was too distracted by an Indian woman to take a turn at Sophie’s feet but her efforts were welcomed by both Louise and Sophie whilst only being briefly adhered to by the crowd.

As Sophie approached an asthma attack Cassie returned and called for the tiny girl to have a break. After the crowd reluctantly obliged Sophie began to beg incoherently. A few of her tormentors dispersed, their short attention spans being captured by the other victim’s giggles and screams.

“You have to let her out now!” Louise demanded.

“Had you continued tickling her underarms in my absence I might!...” Cassie retorted.

“As punishment for your disobedience, I want you to demonstrate the next set of torture techniques!” Cassie added.

“What? No! You can’t make me do that!” Louise retorted, frustrated at the number of pretty feet she had been unable to tickle.

“No I can’t, but I can keep your friend here all day!” Cassie lied, her shift would end soon but she didn’t like the Goth girl’s tone.

“Okay!” Louise mumbled, she had tickled Sophie often enough.

“I want you to start with her feet” Cassie instructed beckoning the belligerent Goth forwards.

As Louise settled at Sophie’s feet Cassie continued.

“Now ladies and gentlemen you have seen what the feathers can do to this poor girl’s feet, now let’s see what your fingers can achieve!” The crowd stood in awe as the Ebony Goddess spoke…

“My lovely assistant will begin now with her fingertips avoiding the use of her nails…”

Sophie cringed as her friend’s fingers hovered over her trapped soles. Louise had tickled her many times before, but she had always been socked and able to squirm away, Sophie kind of liked being on the receiving end of sock tickles but hated these torturous tickles on her bare feet. Also somehow being locked in the stocks made everything a hundred times worse. Louise reluctantly drew her fingertips down Sophie’s soles from the balls of her feet to her pink round arches. Sophie went crazy, the anticipation had been bad enough but the ten soft fingers gently teasing her were as unbearable as the humiliation from the crowd drinking in every tortured twitch and shrill squeal as she struggled against her bonds hopelessly. Despite Louise’s distaste at being commanded in this fashion her soft administrations were effective enough.

“And now let us see what my lovely assistants nails can do!” Cassie demanded.

Louise shrugged and began slowly teasing Sophie’s arches with her long black fingernails. Louise went insane, finding more energy to struggle before gasping and sagging unable to stand the ten sharp nails slowly exploring her soles. The quills had been bad enough but the cruel dance of Louise’s nails were worse.

“See what effect a slow dance has on this sensitive girl… Imagine what a faster paced tickling could do!....” Cassie declared.

“Noooooooooooooooooooooo!” Sophie cried finding air for one last plea for mercy.

“She won’t be able to take that!” Louise insisted.

“The perhaps you would like to take her place?” Cassie teased.

Louise baulked, she was extremely ticklish and her feet were her worst spot. She always wore boots with socks and nylons and having her pale soft feet trapped in stocks to be tickled was one of her worst fears. Little did she know that by protecting her feet in thick socks and boots their sensitivity had been raised and augmented.

“Okay but after this I want to tickle some other women!” Louise insisted.

“That is fine by me” Cassie replied.

Louise returned to Sophie’s soles that had enjoyed the briefest of respites. The Goth girl started slowly with her nails for the first few seconds before fluttering them in a cruel dance that pushed Sophie over the edge. Mercy forgotten Louise used her fingers in a cruel dance up and down her friend’s arches, as she tickled she used her thumbs to slowly scratch just below the spot where her fingers tickled. Within less than a minute Sophie was driven to an asthma attack, it had been a feat of endurance that she had suffered this long without succumbing to her condition. Forgetting her cruel task Louise jumped over the stocks and found Sophie’s inhaler from her coat. She stroked her friend’s hair as she encouraged her to take slow steady breaths. Louise had helped Sophie recover from asthma attacks in the past and guided her friend back to stability. As Sophie tried to forgive her friend Cassie addressed the crowd;

“Ladies and Gentlemen! I Present Mistress Ravenna!” The crowd applauded and the rancour brought Sophie back to the world of the living. She blushed and tried to wiggle her feet, desperate to be released.

“…And not forgetting our lovely victim Cecilia!” Cassie continued, that last syllable being all but drowned out as the crowd applauded.

“Now after a short break you will have chance to take a turn at ‘Little Cecil’s’ lovely soft soles using the techniques you have seen” The Ebony Goddess concluded.

“But you said I could tickle some if these other women!” Louise protested.

“And I’m not stopping you!” Cassie replied.

Louise seethed, Cassie had tricked her. After arguing for a short while Louise forced the Black Feather to compromise, promising to limit Sophie’s torments to a maximum of two ticklers at a time. A five minute rest for the sensitive Sophie was also agreed and Louise slunk away feeling guilty about leaving her friend. As she left Sophie felt abandoned and afraid. She was utterly terrified; some of the crowd had dispersed but a few keen men and women lingered, waiting for her five minutes to be up. Sophie squirmed under their stares imagining their fingers exploring her underarms, sides, legs and feet. She could tell which ones were foot ticklers from the way their eyes barely left her helpless soles. Sophie desperately watched Louise walk away; her long raven-black hair shimmering in the sun like her mother’s cat’s jet-black fur. Sophie was in the shade now; her pale sensitive skin luckily being spared the sun thanks to a shadow cast by a tree. This was a stroke of luck since she had forgotten to apply sun cream, the early morning sun was the only ordeal her soft skin would be spared and as her minutes of mercy trickled out of the hourglass she began to tremble.

Louise kept an eye on her friend as she explored the long stocks. She glanced over her shoulder every now and then to see that her conditions were met, indeed only two torturers tickled Sophie at a time. Louise took little comfort in this as she knew their fingertips and nails were too much for her friend to bear. Typically one took position at Sophie’s feet whilst another explored her upper body, although sometimes her tormentors took one foot each. On these occasions Sophie really suffered, her feet being her worst spot. She squirmed and wriggled and cursed only buying a Green Feather. Cassie gave her just enough breaks to keep her conscious and breathing but eventually grew bored of only feather and foot tickling.

“Time to demonstrate some toys!” Cassie beamed holding up two electric toothbrushes for Sophie to see.

“Now I’m given to understand that these things are worse when used between the toes…” Cassie continued, switching the toothbrushes on and lowering them into the exposed gap between Sophie’s toes and the balls of her feet.

“No!... Please!.... Not my toes!” Sophie begged; desperately struggling, anxious and afraid at Cassie’s cruel approach.

Her toes were her worst spot and she couldn’t imagine what hellish sensations the diabolical toothbrushes would inflict. She didn’t have long before she was enlightened as the toothbrushes found the soft sensitive skin under her toes. The tiny Sophie exploded and thrashed before throwing her head back and screaming, she drunk in air as Cassie raised the brushes to allow her victim to breath. Sophie leaned forwards bucking in her bonds.

“No More!.... Please! I beg you!.... Not between my toes again!.... I can’t stand it!” Sophie begged as Cassie lowered the toothbrushes once again.

Cassie grinned as she explored Sophie’s toes driving her victim beyond hysteria and into silent laughter. No part of the sensitive region between Sophie’s toes or the area underneath proved to be any less ticklish than the last, Cassie kept moving the evil spinning bristles to keep her victim on edge. Sophie was in agony and only spared an asthma attack by the cruel way Cassie would lift the evil spinning heads intermittently to blow on her victim’s toes. Sometimes the Ebony Goddess would surprise the tiny teenager by dropping her hands and fluttering her nails over her arches or exploring the outstretched soles with the toothbrushes. These surprise attacks were enhanced when Cassie blindfolded Sophie during a break. Just as Sophie could take no more Cassie declared that it was time for the crowd to try the toothbrushes.

“No! Please!.... Let me out!” Sophie begged.

Cassie kept the crowd back for five minutes, Sophie didn’t know it but the cruel show spared her the horrific torture of eight or nine torturers tickling her into a coma. The crowd watched the hourglass with impatience as the asthmatic Sophie desperately tried to breathe. The anxiety of watching the sand trickle away, blindfold a-top her head was torture enough. All too soon her time was up and the first two torturers made their way to the stocks, a pair of young women celebrating finishing University. Sophie cowered as they both settled at her feet eager to try the toothbrushes.

“No! Please!” Sophie begged, she knew it was hopeless; this pair had driven her to madness earlier in the morning. Alternating between her upper body and feet and offering each other advice.

The pair continued this routine as each explored Sophie’s toes whilst using their other hand to tickle her immobile arches with their fingertips and nails. Sophie could not stand either and desperately tried to escape the stocks.

“No Please!.... Can’t stand that!” She begged as the toothbrushes and fingertips drove her insane.

“I think she is more ticklish on the lowest joint of her middle and second toes!” The brunette graduate chimed.

“Please Stop!” Sophie begged quietly, her tiny voice scarcely a whisper.

“I think the spot just above the balls of her feet is worse!” The red haired Graduate replied, ignoring ‘Cecil’ and rolling her toothbrush in and around the sweet spot that was never usually touched.

Sophie lost control, the tickling was too much. She could no longer beg coherently and was pushed to the hellish ledge positioned just above an asthma attack. Just as she was about to plummet into the terrifying abyss where she might never be capable of taking another breath her torture ended.

Cassie called the graduates away, their success to be celebrated at another pair of soles. Sophie was given another break. Cassie kept her on the edge of what she could stand, she had seen her T-shirt but had no idea how much the tiny teenager suffered. Being new to tickle-torture Cassie knew how much fun tickling could be, and how badly it could torture. However her own endurance was so high that she could not imagine how badly ‘Cecil’ suffered, she thought she was going easy on the tiny teenager but in truth Sophie could barely stay in her own skin. Eventually the crowd grew bored of the spectacle and headed off to the rack where a slave girl had supposedly requested the most brutal non-stop merciless tickle torture possible. As the crowd thinned Cassie’s attention wandered to less ticklish and larger soles. In her absence a pair of eastern European women settled at Sophie’s feet and used their long nails to drive her into a hysterical breathless tortured silent laughter aided by the administration of the graduates at her sides, underarms and legs. It was only Louise’s return that saved poor ‘Cecil’ from a potentially fatal asthma attack.

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing!” Louise snapped.

The graduates slipped away whilst the Eastern European temptresses shrugged and said something Louise didn’t understand before sauntering off.

“Hey so…” Cassie began.

“I thought you would limit her to two ticklers at once!” Louise demanded.

“No-one was tickling her last time I….” Cassie interjected

“Let her out now!” Louise snapped.

“As I said you can take her place if you like…” Cassie threatened, not liking this young Goth’s tone.

“From now on only I tickle her!” Louise demanded.

Sophie had been in the stocks for less than an hour but suffered for what seemed like an eternity. Louise gently tickled her underarms for a short while before being joined by the Sandy Blonde. After a charged verbal exchange the Black Feather administered a gentle tickling using her fingertips and feathers. Before leaving she added a warning below the ‘Cecil’ pseudonym on Sophie’s blackboard. This proved useful in capturing the two Eastern European women who had tormented Sophie’s soles with their long nails. They ignored Louise’s claims to be the only one allowed to tickle ‘Cecil’ and her repetition of the warning on the blackboard. The pair were quickly locked in the vacant stocks to either side of Sophie where they soaked up all the torture the tiny teenager could not take. A few gentle ticklers continued to tease Sophie but the final minutes of her torture where far more gentle.

Eventually the Sandy Blonde let Sophie out of the stocks. The tiny teenager had suffered enough tickling for a lifetime and after putting her shoes back onto bare feet she was guided by Louise to a place called the sanctuary where she slept. Louise promised to look after her but when Sophie awoke her friend was nowhere to be found. A nice blonde lady in a Princess costume consoled her. Explaining that her friend had paid £500 pounds to tickle pretty women and asked her to take special care of her. The wonderful Princess Emily distracted Sophie by encouraging her to tickle the waitress’s feet in the nearby café such that she forgot her abandonment when Louise returned. Sophie had a few choice words planned for Louise but instead listened as the Goth described tickling the athletic slave on the rack…

“…Seriously you have to tickle these feet, the arches are absurdly high and so soft and smooth!” Louise insisted.

Sophie gave the poor slave a quick tickle but could not stand to watch the poor girl suffer: ‘Could she really enjoy this!’ Sophie though remembering her recent torture. Eventually the tiny teenager persuaded Louise to return to sanctuary where only the waitresses were allowed to be tickled in the assigned chair, this was Sophie’s favourite. As the pair circulated the castle ground each discovered that they liked different sort of tickling; Sophie liked to gentle tease bare feet, whereas Louise liked to torture nylon clad soles with such gentle tickles or drive bare feet beyond what they could stand.

Sophie was all too often tickled as she explored the castle, her green feather necklace crying out for attention like a beacon. This got too much when the pair found the Sandy Blonde and three other women locked in the stocks, their feet being licked by goats and scrubbed by hot soapy water. As Louise explained the purpose of all this Sophie’s sides were tickled by no less than five other members of the crowd.

“Okay so how about we swap for a bit!” Louise offered.

Her offer was gratefully accepted and although a few people were brave enough to tickle the young Goth her black corset protected her ribs from their jabs and her most sensitive spot were locked away in her big black boots. This act of kindness did not go unnoticed and would be the undoing of ‘Ravenna’. The pair continued to explore the event and found themselves back near the gatehouse.

“Oh! What’s this? A Green Feather yet to suffer the stocks” Cassie’s voice declared.

“Oh no we just….” Louise began

“Swapping necklaces?....” Cassie interjected pointing to a sign.

“Rule Number 7!” Cassie Triumphantly declared, pointing to her handwriting below the six printed rules.

“What? That wasn’t….” Louise began.

The Goth was seized by two men wearing Black and White striped feathers. They were assisted by numerous members of the crowd who had wanted to tickle this Goth all morning long.

“No! I paid not to be tickled! You can’t do this!” Louise protested.

“Yes! But now you have a Green Feather! And not only must you suffer in the stocks as Rule six commands, for breaking Rule 7 you will suffer a special punishment!” Cassie gloated.

Louise struggled as she was forced into the stocks; dozens of helpful hands guided her into the wooden torture device, stripping her of her boots, thick socks and corset. No matter how much she resisted she could not prevent being stripped down to her black bra and skirt and locked in the devilish device. As morning gave way to noon ‘Ravenna’s’ joy was set to turn to suffering as her nylon clad soles received their first exploratory tickles as the loops of strings were slipped over her big toes. Despite hating being tickled Louise loved the way sheer nylons felt on her soft feet. The breeze would have normally felt good on her soles but Louise was too terrified of the tortures to come to enjoy it.

Cassie smiled and winked at Natalie who had noticed the exchange of feathers. Sophie cowered and trembled and tried to hide at the back of the growing crowd. The morning had bourn witness to the worst tickling of her life, the afternoon promised to add Louise to the list of women whose boundaries would be pushed to the limit. Underneath her terror Sophie was excited, she had never won a tickle fight with Louise but now her feet were helpless, their black toenail polish looked good under her black tights. Obviously the tiny teenager would protect her friend, but just how ticklish was Louise, how much could she take? Surely if she was commanded to tickle, Louise would understand…

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back