• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Careful What You Wish For Pt.2

csonka

TMF Master
Here's a link to Part 1...........http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?271256-Careful-What-You-Wish-For-(Part-1)

Careful What You Wish For – Discovered (part 2)

My wife Jo was still secured to the X-table with no way of getting free and was still trembling from the tickle abuse she had received earlier from Dee and Alan. I was still tightly tied to the chair with Dee’s stockings still in my mouth and her sweaty pump tied to my face with the vibrating egg humming along my shaft just under the head of my cock. My head was bowed from exhaustion. About an hour went by and my cock was somewhat in pain from being stimulated and kept hard for so long, since Alan and Dee walked out our door, leaving us in this position. I suddenly heard a key in our front door. “Shit” I thought to myself, “that’s probably Maria, our cleaning woman” as she was the only other person that possessed a key to our house. Maria was a beautiful Spanish twenty-five year old woman. She was 5’2”, about 130lbs. Beautiful long black hair that she usually pulled back tightly into a pony tail when she cleaned our home. She had great curves and muscular legs. Her feet were incredible. Size 7, they were very much like my wife’s, short meaty toes, proportionately sized with great arches. Her company required Maria to wear an outfit that resembled what a “traditional” maid would wear. Short black skirt with a white apron. Always wore tan pantyhose and these leather wedge black shoes. At first I was glad someone was going to rescue us, but suddenly panicked thinking about the scene our rescuer was about to walk in on. As the door opened, Maria walked in wearing her headphones, listening to her Spanish music, dancing and bopping a bit as she shut the door. She hadn’t noticed us yet but I knew it would only be a moment before she did as we were right there, in plain sight, in the middle of our living room. “Oh my God, Senior and Seniora!!!” she exclaimed in her heavy Spanish accent as she dropped her bags and rushed over to us. She didn’t know what to do first. She came over to me and removed Dee’s leather pump from my face, unwrapped the bandage from my head and turned the vibrating egg off. She pulled Dee’s worn stockings from my mouth and asked what happened. As I was thinking about what to say, Maria looked around the room and saw the movie camera set up on the tripod. “Senior Steve, are jew and jour wife getting kinky?”. A smile started to form across her face as she surveyed my wife, tied to the X-table, unable to move. Jo just looked at Maria, still exhausted from the torture she just endured for several hours. Maria can see the exhaustion and pleading to be released in my wife’s eyes.
“What have we here?”, Maria said as she walked over to the camera. She rewound the camera and hit play. The TV screen popped on and the whole episode we just went through with Alan and Dee started to play on the 62” monitor in our living room from the beginning in vibrant color. Maria sat on the couch for several minutes watching the action on the screen. Every now and then she would look over at me with a big smile on her face, biting her lip and shaking her head. I asked if she would untie me and she said, “Not jet, I am berry interested in what I am seeing here”. I couldn’t help getting aroused again at the fact that Maria was watching the whole kinky encounter we were just put through and she seemed to be enjoying it. Seeing the action again on the screen was stirring my body all over again. I watched Maria’s eyes as they were fixed to the screen, barely blinking. Maria crossed her stocking covered legs and started to dangle her black leather wedge shoe from her perfectly shaped foot. She was moving her toes up and down, causing her dangling wedge to go up and down as well, balancing on her toes while her gorgeous high arch was exposed to me. The site of her dangling stocking foot was starting to drive me wild. Maria looked over at and smiled at me. “I have heard of these kinks but I have never seen anything like this, jew two are one kinky couple” she said in her heavy Spanish accent. “I guess that explains the bag of toys I have found in your closet”. Again I asked her to release me and looked over and placed her finger to her lips and said, “Shhhhh, I am watching this movie” and with a smile on her face, she shoved Dee’s worn stockings back in my mouth and wrapped the bandage around my head to gag me. My wife had fallen asleep from exhaustion. After an hour, she fast forwarded the first recording to the end and turned the camera back onto “record” and walked over to me. “Jew know Senior Steve, I have been working for jew guys for five jears now and I was hoping to restructure my pay”. I said, “Ok Maria, we can discuss that, please let us go”. “Not so fast”, she said, “I will need jew to promise me”. I was in no position to argue. Maria then walked to the foot of the X-table Where Jo was fastened and said, “Seniroa, Jo has such pretty feet”, as she ran a fingernail down my wife’s left sole. Jo woke up startled as her foot twitched at the ticklish sensation she just felt, letting out a slight giggle, “Nooo, please don’t tickle me, no more, pleeeeeaase”. “Those pedicures I give you seem to be working”, Maria said as she continued to now scratch both of my wife’s helpless stocking soles. Jo started to giggle more as Maria’s fingers danced over her soles. Unable to move her feet, Jo had to just take the assault. Maria started to scratch my wife’s feet a little harder, she started to taunt my wife. “Koochy-kochy koo Seniora Jo, koochy-kochy koo”. Jo started to laugh out loud uncontrollably.

Jo howled louder as Maria continued scratching both her soles and taunting her. “My, my are these feet ticklish, don’t you think Senior Steve?”. “Oh, but I guess jew knew this by what I see in that film”. “Oh, and look at jour cock Senior Steve, it is starting to grow, jew must really like this”. Maria stopped tickling Jo long enough to unwrap the bandage and removed Dee’s stockings from my mouth. Maria went back to torturing my wife’s helpless soles. “Now that I have this film, we should renegotiate my contract, don’t you agree Seniora Jo?”. “It would be a shame if this film got out”, Maria said. My wife was unable to answer Maria as she was laughing from the assault Maria’s nails were inflicting on her soles. ”Yes, yes, anything, just please let my wife catch her breath”, I said. Maria stopped torturing Jo and walked over to me. “So Senior Steve, jew like feet do you? I have dese shoes I have worked in for a jear ebery day, my feet sweating while I clean the homes of people like jew two”. “As she said that she stepped out of her shoes. Her feet were gorgeous. Her toes were painted a bright fire engine red which looked awesome against her light brown skin. I could already get a faint whiff of the sweaty leather coming off her feet, it smelled great and was an instant turn on. She lifted her sweaty foot in front of my face and wiggled her toes and asked me, “Do jew like these?”. I couldn’t look away and they looked and smelled awesome. I just stared at her feet and replied, “Yes Mistress”. Maria smiled and said, “Good boy, jew better cause jew will be seeing a lot of them”. With that she peeled her pantyhose off and said, “I believe jew like something like this? Open jour mouth now”. “No, please, not that again” I begged as she pinched my nose, forcing my mouth open. Maria then shoved her worn sweaty scented stockings into my mouth. She used the same bandage to wrap around my head and secure her stockings in my mouth. She then placed her VERY well worn and sweet, stinky, sweaty leather wedge over my nose and secured it with the rest of the wrap. Her shoes REALLY stunk of sweet sweat and leather. They were not pungent or cheesy just a VERY enticing heavy foot sweat scent mixed with leather. They were incredible, much stinkier than Dee’s pump was and still damp with her sweat. The way Maria’s shoe fit my face, it formed a seal around my mouth and nose, making it hard to breathe any air. The only air I could muster was from the inside her sweaty shoe. Maria reached down and said, “I believe jew also like this”, as she started to stroke my cock. Once I started to get hard, she laughed and twisted my balls with a slight force, causing me to wince with pain. “Don’t go away, I will be right back” Maria said as she walked over to the X-table. “I have not forgot about jew Seniora”. Maria started to tickle the sides of my wife’s breasts and ribs, which forced laughter out of Jo. “Pleeease Maria, don’t do this, I beg you, pplleeeeeeeeeease, hahahahahaha”, Jo said. As Maria ignored my wife’s pleas, she dug her fingers into her ribs and squeezed her sides. Then Maria said, “I think you are making too much noise Seniora”, as Maria climbed onto the table. Maria lifted her maid dress up and sat upon my wife’s face, looking towards my wife’s stomach. She wiggled her butt to ensure her kitty was resting firmly on my wife’s face, which was pinned between Maria’s muscular legs. Maria then started to tickle my wife’s breasts, armpits, her sides and stomach. Jo was screaming and laughing which caused a vibrating sensation to Maria’s pussy. Maria tickled and twisted my wife’s nipples as Jo screamed and laughed, causing an even greater vibrating sensation upon Maria’s pussy. As Maria tickled harder, my wife laughed harder. This was feeling like a Sybian seat to Maria between my wife trying to shake her head that was trapped between Maria’s thighs and Jo’s screaming and laughing, this brought great vibrating sensations to Maria’s pussy.

My wife was totally helpless to do anything but pleasure Maria as she was forced to laugh her head off for as long as Maria desired. “Mmmmmmppphh, mmmmpppphhhh”, was all I could muster from Maria’s worn stockings in my mouth and sweaty shoe tied tightly to my face. Maria just looked over at me and smiled as her head tilted backwards and moaned from the pleasure my howling wife was giving her as she tickled Jo’s upper torso as Maria wiggled and forced her pussy tightly into my wife’s trapped face. After about fifteen minutes of torturing my wife and causing her to laugh and scream non-stop, Maria started to breath heavy, threw her head back and let out a loud moan followed by a long winded sigh. She slumped over my wife and stopped tickling her as she used her arms to hold herself up as she had just had a tremendous climax. She grinded on my wife’s face again to inflict further humiliation before dismounting Jo’s face. My wife’s face was glistening with Maria’s juices as she tried to catch her breath. “Thank you Seniora Jo, that was great, I am not finished with jew though“, Maria said as she looked down at my exhausted and helpless wife. Maria picked her other shoe off the floor and disappeared. Maria soon returned with one of my ties and placed her other shoe over my wife’s face and tied it tightly over my wife’s nose and mouth. Now my wife was forced to smell Maria’s sweaty leather VERY well worn shoe with limited air. Maria continued the assault on Jo’s sides, breasts and armpits forcing Jo into hysterics, gasping to breathe, making the inside of Marias’s shoe hotter, which caused a stronger aroma.

Again, I was helpless to say anything as Maria’s stockings muffled my pleas and with the tight seal her shoe formed around my nose and mouth, I was barely audible. Maria worked her nails down my wife’s body as she made her way to the foot of the table. Causing Jo to laugh and twitch the whole time while trying to breathe with Maria’s shoe on her face. When Maria got to the foot of the table, she looked at me and placed her face right next to my wife’s sole and started to kiss and lick her sole as she gently scratched her soles with her well-manicured fingernails. Maria teased me, “Jour wife’s feet are so beautiful and VERY ticklish Senior. Maybe I will have my brother come over with his friends to worship her feet and fuck her brains out as you sit there helpless, forced to watch, would jew like that?”.

Jo’s head was now turning side to side as she tried to fight the extremely ticklish sensation her soles were experiencing. Her feet were barely able to move with her toes tied back as Maria continued to now aggressively tickle, nibble and kiss her soles. With the lack of air my wife was getting due to Maria’s shoe being tied tightly to her face, I saw Jo’s eyes getting heavy, she was starting to pass out from the ticklish assault and lack of air. Just then Maria stopped and turned her attention to me. She walked over and started to scratch my balls with her nails on one hand and stroke my cock with her other. “I see jew are enjoying this Senior”. All I could do was nod my head yes. She started to stroke me faster as my cock began to grow. She spit on my cock as she stroked it to provide some lube. Faster and faster she stroked until she felt my cock twitch as I was getting ready to shoot. Suddenly she squeezed my shaft and balls really tight and stopped stroking my cock. I gasped and jerked all I could with the limited mobility as she looked into my eyes, and just laughed in my face. She placed her foot on my balls and pressed them into the seat of the chair with her perfect painted toes, just as Dee had. She continued to apply pressure as I squirmed and snorted in pain as my balls were forced apart. “Jew are not going to be allowed to cum jet Senior”. She then rubbed my cock with the sole of her foot and suddenly pulled away. Maria then strapped the egg back onto my cock and said, “Since you loved this so much”, but in my mind and eyes I was pleading with her not to do this as my cock couldn’t take it anymore. Maria walked back over to my wife who had now caught her breath, and spit in her face. “Jew will be the one to give ME pedicures for now on, is that understood Seniora?” , all my wife could do was nod her head as she tried to catch her breathe through the leather wedge Maria tied to her face. “And Senior Steve, jew will massage my feet when I tell you to, understood? And jew will address me as Mistress”, I nodded yes. “Good then, now that we understand each other, let’s get back to the fun”. With that Maria disappeared for a moment and returned with two hairbrushs. My wife’s eyes grew wide with fear as she knew what was coming next. “Jes Seniora, you are correct!”, Maria said as she walked to the foot of the table. Maris lightly dragged the brushes over my wife’s ankles and tops of Jo’s feet, the bristles catching her stocking as she drew the brushes closer to my wife’s feet.

Then Maria raised the brushes and brought them down onto my wife’s feet with a scrubbing motion. My wife’s eyes grew wide as the brushes touched her soles and started to twitch. Muffled cries from my wife was all Jo could muster. “Mmmmmmmmppppppphhhhhh,Mmmmmmmmpphhhhhh” was all you could hear through the shoe Maria had tied to my wife’s face. Jo’s head was shaking back and forth wildly as Maria continued to scrub the hairbrushes all over my wife’s soles as the tears were running down my Jo’s cheeks. Maria would taunt my wife as she tickled her helpless soles with the brushes, “Aww Seniora, what is the matter, does this tickle?”. “Maybe jew shouldn’t have had me give jew so many pedicures jew spoiled bitch. Now jour feet are soft and sensitive”, Maria said as she furiously scrubbed my wife’s vulnerable soles with the brushes. I could see it in my wife’s eye s that she was laughing uncontrollably but you could not hear anything due to Maria’s shoe tied to my wife’s face. I could do nothing but watch helplessly as I could hear the bristles torturing my wife’s soles through her sheer stockings. After several minutes of this torture Maria stopped. Just as Jo was ready to pass out from the lack of air she was able to breathe, Maria untied the shoe from my wife’s face and Jo gasped for air. “I do not want jew to pass out yet Seniora Jo!”

Jo was breathing very heavy trying to catch her breath as Maria stood up, disappeared and came back with our bag of tricks. Maria pulled the stool up in front of me and started to unwrap her shoe from my face. She unwrapped the bandage enough to remove the shoe, then re-wrapped it so only my nose was exposed but the stockings remained tied in my mouth. Maria sat on the stool, leaned back and placed her feet over my face. She pinched my nose with her toes and stuck my nose between all her toes as she moved her foot back and forth across my face, forcing me to gain whatever air I could through her toes. Maria was now controlling my air intake with her gorgeous meaty bare toes.
She took the cat-o-nine tails and started to lightly whip my cock and balls as I was forced to sniff her bare feet while the egg vibrated my cock. My wife looked over at Maria forcing me to smell her feet and she could do nothing but watch this woman dominate me with her feet. Maria kept up whipping my cock and balls as she forced my nose between her toes. I was still gagged with her worn pantyhose as Maria continued to control my air intake with her toes.

She was gorgeous with her deep brown eyes and jet black hair pulled back, just sitting there with a devious grin, watching me gasp for air as she smacked my cock and balls harder with the cat-o-nine tails as the egg hummed away. It was a bit painful but an extreme turn on. Being tied as I was, there was nothing I can do to stop her and she knew it. My cock grew harder as the sting of the cat tails made me wince. Maria put the cat-o-nine tails down, shut off and removed the vibrating egg from my cock and produced a bottle of lube from our bag of tricks.

Maria rolled my chair to the foot of the table that Jo was strapped to. My face was about six inches from my wife’s feet. Maria repositioned her stool. She then dripped the oil onto my cock and proceeded to wrap her beautiful feet around my shaft and stroke my cock between her arches. It was a relief not having that egg stimulating me, having been replaced by her gorgeous feet. She looked me right in the eye as she stoked my cock with her feet, faster and faster. Maria reached over to Jo’s soles, inches from my face and started to scratch Jo’s helpless stocking soles with her toes still tied back, making her sole taut and vulnerable. “Noooooo, pleeeease Maria, no more, I can’t take any more tickling on my feet”, Jo said, in a hoarse and tired voice. “That’s MISTRESS to jew bitch”, Maria blurted out in her wonderful Spanish accent as she started to scratch my wife’s soles harder. “Ahhhhhhh, noooo, Sttttteeeeeveeee, pleeeeeease heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp me, pleeeease!!” Jo screamed as Maria tortured her soles. Then Maria grabbed a piece of rope that was lying on the table and started to draw the rope between Jo’s bare toes that had been exposed earlier when Alan ripped her stockings to perform the same torture only hours ago.

This was Jo’s greatest fear, “HHHHHHHHHHhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhahaaaa, noooooooooo, noooooooo, pllleeaaaaase MMMistresssssss, pleeeease, nnnoooooooooooooo. Not thaaaaat…not my tooooesssss”, Jo howled as Maria ignored her and continued working the rope between all Jo’s toes. Jo’s eventually was unable to form words, she was just babbling incoherently once again, making noises. All this was inches from my face as Maria’s feet were still working my helpless cock over. I couldn’t stand it any longer, being inches from my wife’s twitching soles, hearing Jo’s pleading and begging was too much to take, I was incredibly turned on, I grunted and shot streams of white goo onto Maria’s legs and feet. “That’s it Senior Steve, let it out”, as she continued to stroke my cock dry with her delicate oiled soles. Meanwhile she was still running the rope between Jo’s toes, exuding extreme laughter from my wife’s hoarse vocal chords with tears running down Jo’s cheeks. I bowed my head in exhaustion as Maria finally halted her assault on Jo’s toes. Jo just laid there, an exhausted pile of flesh, her body trembling and shaking, unable to control it, just babbling. Maria unwrapped the bandage from my head and removed her saliva soaked stocking from my mouth. “Aww Seniore, what a mess you have made of my pretty feet”. Maria said as she lifted her feet to my face. My pearly white cream was dripping from her feet onto my thighs. “Clean them up or I will torture jour poor wife again”. I started to reluctantly lap my cum from her feet. I lapped her soles and licked between her toes and sucked each one like a cock. As I cleaned them she would wipe them on my face to dry them. When I had finally finished cleaning them to her satisfaction, Maria got up and walked over to my desk. She located her contract in my desk and walked back to where I was sitting. “OK Seniore Steve, when I untie jour right hand, jew will change this figure on my contract, understand?”, “Yes”, I replied. Maria lifted her foot and stomped on my balls again, “Jes what?”, “Yes MISTRESS”, I cried out as her gorgeous toes smashed my balls into the seat of the chair. She untied my right hand and I signed the contract. “Jew will have dis notarized to make it legal or I will show your video online”. Maria untied my right hand and I changed her salary and signed the contract. Maria stood up and said, “That was fun, maybe next week I can bring over some friends”.

Maria finished untying me and then ordered me to untie my wife. Once we were both free, Maria said, “All this activity has made me hungry!”. She walked over and sat on the couch, “Senior Steve, get on jour hands and knees and crawl here to me”. “Yes Mistress”, I replied as I got on all fours and proceeded to crawl to her. I stopped and sat at her feet waiting for my next command. “Seniora Jo, go make me a sandwich and something to drink…NOW!”. “Yes Mistress”, Jo replied as she dragged her tired shaking legs and abused body into the kitchen. “Jew start massaging my feet jew loser scum”, Maria said as she looked down at me with a stern and serious face.

I positioned myself in front of my Mistress Maria, grabbed her right foot, bent my left leg and placed her ankle on my leg as I massaged her beautiful foot. Maria reached over with her left foot and started to play with my limp cock as she picked up the remote and turned the TV on. I dutifully massaged her soles, toes and arches, kissing and licking her feet as I massaged them. I repeated the same process with her left foot as my beaten wife Jo brought her a sandwich and refreshment. “Seniora Jo, get on all fours here next to my chair”. My wife got on her hands and knees alongside the chair and Maria proceeded to place the plate on my wife’s back along with her cold drink. “Do NOT spill anything or you go back on that table the entire night!!”. “Yes Mistress”, Jo replied as she tried to steady herself as she was still a little unstable from her abusive evening. “Lay down jew piece of chit”, Maria barked at me. I laid down at the foot of the couch as she placed one foot over my mouth and the other on top of my flaccid cock, totally ignoring me as she watched TV. “I can really get jused to dis” Maria said, in her thick Spanish accent, “and so can my friends. Wait till jew meet my friends, they are maids also!!”……….

Last edited:
wow what a story i hope you continue with the maid's friends also involved :laughhard:

Another great great story!!! I'm loving this so much, you are writing my fantasy and I love it when she asks the husband for help! Please continue doing this scenario more I beg of you! So good to read my favourite :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back