• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wrong House to Steal From - F/F Tickling Story

TXDFW90

I write tickling stories on the site DeviantArt.

Figured I could post them here too. If you like this one, check out the others on DevArt

Heres my profile link: http://bluecanoe90.deviantart.com

Without further adieu-

The Wrong House to Steal From

Ariana was always a misbehaved girl growing up in Italy. She frequently got in trouble in school and now at the age of 22 still had a penchant for petty theft and burglary to complement her day job of being a barista.

She was 5 foot 6 inches tall, had dark hair and green eyes. Her skin was relatively pale for an Italian and she had a small inscription tattooed on her inner right arm along her bicep which read “La Vita e Un Sogno” in cursive and another small tattoo of a blue and green peacock feather just inside her left hip.

She lived a nice city in Italy where many rich people had residence and would occasionally break or sneak into nice homes to steal items to pawn. One random weekday, she decided to break into a very nice home late at night. She had frequently passed the home when walking and never saw any activity or lights on there. It was quaint, yet elegant and situated on the end of a road adjacent to a small pond. It seemed like the perfect target for Ariana.

She readied herself for the heist. She wore a tight black tank top which hugged her fit young body and black shorts with black tennis shoes-trying be as invisible as possible in the night's moonlight.

She approached the house stealthily and reached the back of the house with no one on the street noticing. She snuck up to the back door and peaked inside… She saw nothing and tried to open the door. To her surprise, it was unlocked. She silently began searching the house, looking in the main room, then scouting the bedrooms on the first floor with the moonlight being her only source of light as it beamed in through the home’s windows. She brought a small flashlight but didn’t need to use it yet. She crept up the stairs and went left to a bedroom…. Suddenly- she hears a deep growl and a rush of fear comes over her.

“RRRRggh!!! RRRRRrrr”

A deep husky growl comes from a dog behind her in the shadows. Her eyes grow to golf ball size and a painful surge of adrenaline passes through her chest and body. She feels her head heat up and her palms get clammy. She slowly turns around to see a shadowy glimpse of the dog.

The hallway light suddenly comes on and briefly blinds her.

“What are you doing here?!?!” A feminine voice demands.

“Uhh Im sorry, I thought this was my ff-friends house!” She lies nervously.

The woman steps out and its Monica Bellucci, the celebrity Italian model-turned-actress. Though she was now 50 years old, she still looked gorgeous, even having just woken up wearing her a sleeveless, green satin shirt and white cotton shorts.

“You’re the neighborhood thief whose been breaking to homes aren’t you?” she says with a piercing glare that could wilt flowers.

Ariana pauses, realizing who she is.

“No ma’am I promise!” She retorts, raising her voice. The dog begins growling again.

“Don’t try to lie sweetheart, I know who are.” She replies as she looks her up and down.

“Hmm.. Think you can just break into my vacation home? You need to be punished for this..” She stands with her arms crossed, tapping a finger on her forearm. “Go into that room and lay down on the bed. Or Ill have Caesar here take care of you.” The German Shepherd growls aggressively at her.

She complies and walks into the room frightened and lays down on the bed.

Monica assertively walks over and ties her wrists together then ties them over her head to the bed post. Her dog guards her closely just inches behind her. She ties her ankles together and attaches them to another rope tied to the foot of the bed. Lastly, she ties two thin ropes to her elbows and ties those to the sides of the bed frame.

Her arms are now securely fastened down to the bed and her armpits are fully exposed and vulnerable with her elbows totally immobile and her arms bent in a diamond shape.

Monica finally calls the dog away and it trots downstairs. She turns to Ariana with her arms folded disapprovingly.

“Well well well. Im going to punish you but I don’t want to leave any marks or hurt you and I want to leave the police out if I can…” she says softly as she approaches Ariana who’s cowering into the mattress.

Monica sits at her side and traces her nails down Ariana’s thigh. Ariana feels her nerves spasm as Monica’s ticklish fingers tease down to her knee. See smirks at Ariana and then moves her hand toward armpit and flutters her fingernails directly in it- grazing and tickling her delicate white armpit.

Ariana reflexively twists her torso but the ropes keep her from getting away.

“Ahhh stop!” Ariana flinches.

“Ooooo” Monica remarks almost soothingly. “Are you ticklish dear?”

“Please let me go” Ariana pleads with fear.

“No no no honey. Im afraid you’re stuck here all tied up…” She reaches across and gives a quick flick of the nails to her other armpit. “…and helpless.”

Ariana feels her pull her tank top up to her ribs exposing her gorgeous stomach.

“Aww thats a cute little feather tattoo you have.” She uses two fingers to softly scratch-tickle her hip directly over the tattoo. Ariana’s hips swivel and squirm with sensitivity but she is able to keep from laughing.

“You’re skin looks so soft and luscious” she taunts as Ariana sucks her flat belly in, illuminating the subtle silky curves of her abs and hips.

Without warning, Monica’s wiggling fingertips dive down into her belly and begin scraping and brushing against her tummy.

“AHHHhahahahha STOP!” She yells and squeals laughing, trying to resist the sensation. “It tickles!!! Hehehehe ok OK!!” Ariana looks down and sees Monica’s silver-painted fingernails assaulting her poor ticklish stomach.

Monica just grins and continues.

“NUUUAHAHHA please!” she begs. Her abs convulse and she weakly bucks her hips in the air, inadvertently pushing Monica scraping fingers deeper into her flat board-like tummy.

After a minute, Monica finally ceases and Ariana tries to gather her composure, breathing frantically.

“I wont steal anymore I promise!” She says looking into Monica’s eyes.

Monica doesn’t even respond, she just looks down to Ariana’s lower stomach, wrapping her hands around the back of her waist with her thumbs resting inside her hips and lower belly.

“I promise!! I PROMISE!” She squeals loudly as Monica begins rotating her thumbs like windshield wipers- pressing and rubbing them across the densely-packed nerves in her ticklish hips.

“EEEKAHAHHHAHAHA AHHHHHMYGOD MMMAHAHAH!!” The tickling consumes and paralyzes her. The ropes are restraining her from protecting her tender waist. She feels panicked and slightly claustrophobic now.

“PLEASE!!!!” She squeezes her eyes shut, throwing and bobbing her head back. “Its torture!”

Monica relinquishes her ticklish grip on Ariana’s smooth waist, still grinning with a sadistic smile.

“Where else…” She whispers. She gets up and mounts Ariana and sits on her legs.

She looms over her with her hair hanging down and uses one finger to drag across her inner arm tattoo.

“La Vita e un Sogno? This is definitely not a dream young lady. Whats your name?”

Ariana bristles as Monica starts teasing both of her ultras-soft inner arms with her nails tracing them up and down.

She refuses to answer so Monica raises an eyebrow- “Not going to tell me?” She says like its a dare. The tracing turns into slow scratching and Ariana’s arms twitch with sensitivity.

“Let me go, I wont steal anymore!” She says urgently, terrorized by Monica’s fingers as they get closer to her armpits.

“Really! STAAAHAHAHHAAP!!!” Monica’s stiff fingernails rapidly start spider-tickling her underarms. Each finger’s strokes sending bolts of ticklish shocks through her upperbody.

“DOOOOOHOOONT!!!! PLEHEHEHASE!!! ICANTTAKEIT! OOOHHHMYGOD STAHP!!! HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!”

Her arms twitch violently for a second then flex and tug against the ropes but nothing can stop the tickling sensation in her wide open armpits. She turns her head up toward the headframe as she screams laughing and tears pinch out of her eyes. Her back arches off the bed slightly.

Monica simply continues with no remorse, admiring the little thief’s beautiful neck and chin as the laughter pours out. Ariana thinks about trying to bite Monica’s hands but her elbows and wrists are tied away enough to where she cant reach.

She tosses her head back and forth as Monica starts laughing herself.

“Hahah! You are really ticklish under your arms huh?” She teases.

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle!”

“Okahahahahay!!! OK!!” She begs for mercy. “PLEASESTOP!!!!!!” She yells with a quick high-pitched squeal.

Monica sits back up and begins tapping her heavy nails into her ribs, slightly digging across the skin with each finger’s tap.

Ariana squirms and giggles helplessly, still trying to catch her breath. “Heeehehehe uhhh pleeehehease!”

Monica gives her rib cage several quick but strong squeezes.

“HAAAAAhahah no more! Get off me!” she pouts at the end of her plea, slightly frowning.

“Ohh its just a little tickling dear, would rather me tell the police that you’ve robbed multiple houses?”

As she asks her, she sinks a finger into her cute tiny belly button and starts wiggling it. Ariana’s belly convulses and bucks her pelvis.

“NOOOHOHO! NOO!”

“No what? Police or tickling?” Monica taunts.

“Haahaheehehe NO mm-ah-“ Ariana loses her breath- “NOHO-NOHO” She keeps losing her breath from the tickling and cant respond.

“Why do you keep not answering my questions??” She says evilly faking anger. She starts using all her fingers to tickle the creamy soft flesh of her smooth abs and sides torturously as they bounce up and down- seizing and contracting.

Ariana’s back immediately arches then hits back down on the bed as she bucks her pelvis again, bursting with laughter.

“PLEASE!!!! NOOOOO!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! I CANT TAKE IT! PLEASE!!! MERCY! MERCY!”

Monica cant stop tickling her sexy stomach and sides. She smiles with delight as she punishes Ariana for several more minutes. Ariana eventually stops begging, just trying to endure the tickle torture.

She becomes visibly tired and mildly soaked with perspiration. Monica decides maybe she’s had enough and gets up to grab her some water then comes back.

After pouring some in her mouth, she tells her “You need to give up stealing. Its wrong to take things other people work for and you’ll only get yourself in trouble” She says as she gives her a quick side tickle to remind her of her punishment.

“I’ll let you go now if you tell me your name.”

“No I don’t want to.” She says out of fear for Monica turning her in.

“Fine.” Monica says promptly. She pauses and gets another sadistic smile on her face. Ariana looks back at her with real terror.

“Please don’t make me. PLEASE!” She yells as Monica leans down over her belly with her lips. Her hair grazes her stomach.

“No don’t! No don’t!!” Monica’s lips press into her belly directly over her belly button. Ariana grimaces intensely as she squeezes her eyes shut and turns away, anticipating the raspberry that’s inevitable coming. But Monica stops and looks up at her.

“Gonna tell me?”

“Mmm” Ariana murmurs cutely, trembling with fear.

“OK, its Ariana.”

“Oh thats a beautiful name- Ariana.” Monica still smirks.

“You have to let me go now” She says, her upperbody quivering.

Monica just smiles and leans down again, her lips barely making contact with Ariana’s silky smooth stomach.

“NOOOO!!! NO! DON’T NO!!!”

Monica suddenly blows a strong raspberry reverberating ticklishly through her entire core – “PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT!!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ariana screams loudly and intensely as her eyes squeeze closed. Her entire body- all her muscles from her toes up to her hands- flex and tense up before collapsing when Monica finally stops.

“Ok, I that was just for fun for me.” She says pleased and amused. “Are you going to steal anymore?”

“………no….” She replies dimly, fatigued from the whole experience, breathing heavily.

Monica finally unties her ropes and lets her up.

“You’re free to go Ariana”

Ariana just looks at her and goes downstairs. The dog is downstairs laying down facing her, subtly growling.

Ariana walks out and from that day on, decided to not steal anymore. Neither Ariana nor Monica ever told anyone about that night.

THE END

Well I'd say Ariana got what she deserved. Well done buddy.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back