• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie Gets Tickled (Part 1)

What body part should Trish and Lita concentrate on next?

• Armpits

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Ribs and Tummy

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Feet

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Breasts and Genitals

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • All of the above (Entire body)

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

HardyboyzLita28

I got 9 votes and 7 of them wanted Stephanie to be tickled by Trish Stratus and Lita. So I'm gonna give the people (the majority of them anyway) what they want.

By Hardyboyzlita28
Disclaimer: I don't own the WWF or any of its employees or owners. This is a work of pure fiction. Don't sue me.

Stephanie Gets Tickled

Recap: Stephanie sat in silence and was about to scream again when
she heard a door unlock and open.

She heard footsteps coming down the stairs and waited for her
captor to show himself.

The footsteps continued and suddenly stopped.

Stephanie was getting more nervous by the second. She
had no idea who kidnapped her and brought her here,
wherever she was, and why.

Just then, her captor walked around the chair and into her
view.

Stephanie couldn't believe her eyes.

"OH MY GOD!!"

Part 1

"Hello Stephanie. Are you comfortable?"

"TRISH?!?!?!?" exclaimed Stephanie looking Trish up and down "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Trish was dressed in a tight red sleeveless dress and black kneehigh platform boots. The dress was low cut and showed Trish's ample cleavage.

"How are you feeling?"

"HOW DO YOU THINK I'M FEELING YOU STUPID BITCH?!?!?!?"

"Hey!" Trish called upstairs "She's awake now!!"

Stephanie then heard more footsteps and was finally greeted with the sight of the lovely Lita.

"LITA?!?!?"

Lita was wearing a blue tight tank top with low riding black pants showing off a blue thong and a pair of Nike sneakers with white socks.

"Hey Steph" said Lita "Nice of you to finally wake up".

"HOW THE HELL DID I GET HERE?!?!"

"We brought you here silly. Well, actually we had a friend of ours bring you here" said Trish.

"WHERE AM I? WHY AM I HERE? WHY AM I TIED UP?!?!"

"Wow!! You're just full of questions aren't you?" giggled Trish.

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!! AND YOU CAN BE DAMN SURE THAT AS SOON AS I GET OUT OF HERE THE BOTH OF YOU WILL BE FIRED. I'LL SUE YOU TOO!!!!"

"Oh, I don't think so Steph" said Lita.

"Yeah" agreed Trish "After we're done with you, you'll be doing whatever we want you to".

"HA!" laughed Sephanie (a cruel, mocking type laugh) "I doubt it. I'm Stephanie Mcmahon-Helmsley and I can do whatever I want. People do whatever I tell them to, not the other way around".

"Well we're glad to see that you find this situation funny Steph" said Lita "Because you'll be laughing a lot over the next few days".

'Laughing?' thought Stephanie 'What did she mean by that?".

Lita and Trish took their positions in front of Stephanie's feet and removed her sandals. Trish in front of her right and Lita in front of the left. Both the woman examined Stephanie's soles. They were a creamy white, with high arches, perfect little toes. No blemishes and they looked baby soft. Stephanie took great pride in keeping herself beautiful, from her hair down to her toes. She got pedicures weekly or whenever she felt like getting one. Her feet were indeed soft and extremely sensitive. Sometimes she could hardly stand getting her feet done because it tickled so much. Trish and Lita couldn't wait to get started.

Trish looked directly into Stephanie's eyes and asked:

"Are you ticklish?"

The look on Steph's face could only be described as confusion, realization, and then utter terror.

'They intend to tickle me. Maybe I can bluff my way out of it'

"No" said Stephanie "I'm not ticklish one bit".

"Not ticklish huh?" asked Lita "Yeah right".

"Well then since your not ticklish I guess you won't mind if we check then right?".

"No!!"

"What's the matter Steph?" asked Trish "If your not ticklish then it shouldn't be a problem."

'Oh No. What do I say?'

"Well" prompted Lita "You don't mind do you?"

"Uh....No..go ahead...I guess".

Lita and Trish looked at each and exchanged smiles. They then began to go to work on the spoiled princess' soft feet.

Trish got down on her knees and began to teasingly draw figure eights on Steph's left foot. Lita bent down and began to scrape her manicured nails along the ball of Stephanie's right foot.

Stephanie's feet flailed and her toes curled. She tried with all her might to fight the tickling sensations. She shut her eyes, gritted her teeth, and bit her lip.

Seeing that Stephanie wasn't going to give up without a fight the girls increased their efforts. Trish began scraping her nails up and down Stephanie's creamy soles, while Lita tickled at the base and inbetween Steph's luscious toes.

Stephanie's eyes popped open at the new sensations. She closed them again and continued to bite her lip.

The girls kept alternated between light and hard tickles all over Steph's feet. This kept Steph on her toes (No pun intended) and caused her to keep fighting the sensations. The girl knew that she would get exhausted soon and then they would move in for the kill.

Lita and Trish kept tickling for another 15 minutes and then stopped. Stephanie let out a breath and felt relieved thinking that her ordeal was over.

"Well Steph" said Lita "I guess you were telling the truth after all when you said that you weren't ticklish."

"See I told you guys...Now let me gohohohohohohohononononohohohohohohohoho"

While Steph had been distracted by Lita, Trish grabbed Steph's foot and scraped her nails rapidly up and down Stephanie's foot.

Stephanie, having already had her defenses worn down, was totally unprepared for this attack. She just laughed and laughed.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPIHIHIHIHIHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHHIIHIHITHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA"

Her laughter then doubled when Lita began tickling her right foot again.

"HAHAHAAHHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOAHOAHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNANAOANOANOANOANNHOHOHOHNONOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHA"

Stephanie's beautiful face contorted into a tortured grin. Tears were streaming down her face and her hair was matted to her forhead.

The torture went on for ten minutes, but It felt like an eternity to Steph.

The girls stopped the torture. Stephanie sat there gasping and giggling.

"You lied to us Stephanie" said Trish "We don't like liars".

"You need to be punished" said Lita.

"No, d-d-don't tickle me. Please...just let me go. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. Just please..........please let me go."

"If we let you go you'll just go back to your old ways and probably have us fired or sent to jail". said Lita.

"So we're not going to let you go until we feel that you have really learned your lesson" said Trish.

"WHAT!?!?!?" exclaimed Stephanie "YOU STUPID BITCHES ARE SO DEAD!!!! NO! NO! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!! I'M SORRY!!

"You see what we mean Steph?" questioned Lita " A minute ago you were apologizing and begging and pleading and then as soon as you didn't get what you wanted you turned right back into the billion dollar bitch. We have to teach you a lesson whether you like it or not".

"Now let's see if the rest of your body is as ticklish as your feet" said Trish as she gave Steph's foot a quick tickle.

"Noooooooooooooooooo" moaned Stephanie.

Both Lita and Trish began their nails up Stephanie's slender legs. They tickled the backs of her knees and squeezed the tops. They then began to tickle the soft inner skin of her thighs. The girls would alternate between the calves, knees and thighs sending the poor girl (and I use that term loosely) into hysterics.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE".

Trish stopped tickling when she noticed that the crotch of Stephanie's panties had become damp. She brought this to Lita's attention and she stopped tickling as well.

"Why Stephanie, your not getting excited by the tickling are you?" asked Trish.

Lita rubbed Stephanie's crotch until the princess stifled a moan and involuntarily tried to buck her hips against Lita's hand.

"I think she's enjoying herself Trish".

All she recieved was a hard glare from the gasping captive.

"Aww. Don't look so serious Stephy" said Lita "You should smile....it lights up your entire face".

Stephanie continued to hold her hard glare.

'I'm a Mcmahon dammit!!!' thought Steph 'Stephanie Mcmahon. I can't let these bitches take control of me. I've got to fight this, no matter what'.

"I guess we'll just have to make you smile now won't we?" said Trish.

The girls started in on Steph's tight little tummy. They began stroking, poking and proding her soft ticklish belly.

Stephanie tightened her stomach muscles and fought the tickling sensations that were exploding in her brain.

The girls kept tickling and Stephanie's tummy began to quiver. Lita and Trish then used their fingers to walk all over her stomach like little tickle spiders.

Stephanie jumped as much as her bonds would allow, which wasn't much. Stephanie bit her lip and mustered all her strength to fight the sensations. She thought she would make it until she felt a fingernail slip into her bellybutton.

Stephanie lost it.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. TRIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHISH. LILILIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHTATATAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHIHIHIHIHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

The divas slowed their tickling but never stopped completely. They each used one hand to continue to torture Steph's tummy and used their other hands to work on Steph's ribs. The girls began to dig into her ribs counting each one. Sending Stephanie into another fit of laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOT MY RIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIBS. STOP!! PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANANANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIHAIHAIHAIAHAIHAIHAIHAIHAIHAIAHIHAIHAHEHEHEHEHEAHHEEHAHEAEHAEAHEHHEAHAEHEAHAEHAEHEAHEAHHEHEAHOAEHOEAHEAOHEAOHAEOHEAHHOEAOHAEOHAEOHEAOHEAOHEAOHAEOHHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHHE *silence*"

Tears resumed their place on Stephanie's contorted smiling face. Her hair and body were drenched in sweat and Trish & Lita hadn't even gotten to her armpits yet.

The girls kept up the rib and tummy tickling for another 10 minutes before they decided to give the spoiled brat a break.

Stephanie giggled for another 5 minutes before she realized the torture had stopped. She sat there gasping and giggling trying to muster up the strength to plead for mercy.

"Are you ready for the next round Stephy?" Asked Lita.

"No no, please no more I----"

"Oh shut up Stephy, it was a rhetorical question".

Trish and Lita then began to go to work on Stephanie's smooth armpits. Her arms had been stretched so much that a deep dimple had formed where her armpits were.

The girls didn't even bother to tease Steph this time. They dug into those delicious armpits with a ferocity that sent bolts of electricity throughout Steph's body and exploded in her brain. Steph's mouth was gaped open. She was siezed by silent laughter. Not a peep of laughter went passed those beautiful pouty lips.

Steph finally took a deep breath and let out her tortured laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAIAHAHAAHAHIHAIHAIHAIHAIAHEEIAEAOIEHIEAHEAIHAEOIHEAOIHEOIAHEOIHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *silence* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH".

The girls stopped their tickling and gave Stephanie another breather.

"Whew! That was fun!" exclaimed Trish.

"Yeah" agreed Lita "But I think Stephy had the most fun of all right Stephy?"

Stephanie just sat there gasping unable to answer Lita's question.

After a five minute break, Lita and Trish decided to get started again.

"Well Stephy, now that your all rested, Trish and I are gonna get started again".

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

"We're going to tickle your entire body at once this time and then we'll let you rest until tomorrow" said Trish

"What?! Please let me go, I learned my lesson. Please no more."

"Uh uh Stephy, we're not done with you yet. We're gonna have our last little tickle session for the night. Then we're gonna continue your 'training' so-to-speak over the next few days. You have a couple of days off and so do we" said Lita

"B-B-But My daddy and everyone else will be worried about me"

"No they won't" said Trish "They know how you don't like to be disturbed on your days off, so we've got you all to ourselves for the next few days. Your father won't call you until your last day off and we'll have you back at your hotel by then and no one will be the wiser".

"I'll tell my daddy and you'll be fired and sent to jail for kidnapping and torturing me".

"No we won't" said Lita "You obviously were too caught up in our little tickle session to notice the video camera that filmed every ticklish detail of your torment so far".

Stephanie finally noticed the camera that was pointing straight at her.

"If you say a word to anyone we will show this tape to everyone in the WWF and we'll make sure that the national television stations get a good look at the tape too" said Trish.

Stephanie looked defeated and didn't say another word.

"Let's begin" said Lita.

Trish and Lita began tickling Stephanie's armpits, ribs and belly sending Steph into a fit of laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA"

Stephanie didn't even fight, she couldn't, she just layed their an accepted her fate as a tickle toy for Lita and Trish.

The girls then tickled down Stephanie's legs all the way down to her feet. Scratching and scraping at the soles of their blubbering captive sending her completely over the edge (as if she wasn't before).

"LEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAVE MY FEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET ALOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHNE. AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHOHOHOHO*silence*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANANANANANANNHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO".

Lita and Trish stopped tickling Steph's feet. Trish walked over to Steph hiked her skirt up a little and straddled Steph's waist sitting face to face with their captive. Lita knelt between the princess' legs. As if on cue both girls went to work on Steph's prone and ticklish body.

Trish tickled Stephanie's neck and worked her way over to her underarms and down to her ribs.

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA".

Lita was scratching at the sensitive skin on the inner thighs of Stephy.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAO".

Trish placed her mouth over Stephanie's in a hard almost bruising kiss. Stephanie tried to resist but her will power had already been broken and she returned the kiss with just as much force. Trish broke the kiss and then began to tickle Stephanie's nipples through the thin material of her satin blue bra.

"Somebody's ticklish here!!" teased Trish.

Stephanie's laughter went up a pitch due to the tickling of her already sensitive breasts.

Lita had stopped tickling Steph's thighs and had begun to tongue her through her panties. She would reach her arms back and tickle Steph's knees, calves and feet.

Stephanie was in tickle heaven/hell. Her moans and groans intermingled with her laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA *moan* HAHAHAHA
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOH*groan* OH GOD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!! NO!!! YES!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA".

Stephanie was on the verge of climax when all of sudden Lita and Trish stopped their manipulations of Stephanie's oversensitized body. Steph was half relieved and half pissed. Relieved because the tickling had stopped and pissed because she was so close to cumming.

"Well Steph, we're gonna leave alone for now and let you get some rest" said Trish.

"What?! You can't leave me like this. Please!! I need to cum....badly."

"Sorry Steph, your just going to have to deal with it" said Lita.

"But if your a good girl tomorrow, we might let you cum" said Trish.

The girls slapped five and giggled as they made their way upstairs.

Stephanie could not believe what just happened to her. She had been tickle tortured within an inch of her life and she had enjoyed it!!! The way Lita and Trish manipulated her body astounded her. No one had ever made her feel that way before.....Not even Triple H!!

Stephanie decided to go to sleep. It was the only thing she could do. She wasn't getting out anytime soon and she had a few more days of tickle torture to look forward to.

TBC

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back