• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Knock knock, who's there Part 2

Who should win the fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
Carly had no idea how this had happened. She answered a knock at the door from a neighbor, now she was God knows where on an alien spaceship.

Praying this was all some terrible nightmare hadn't worked. Carly had gotten some sleep but remained locked in a cell just waiting for whatever torment awaited her.

Not long after she woke, Jemma her neighbor turned feline extra terrestrial, brought a tray of food to eat. Starving, Carly wasted little time eating the meal knowing she'd likely need her strength should she face another ticklish onslaught from Jemma.

Almost unprovoked, Jemma began to explain how this whole ordeal had began.

“I think it's time I fill you in on somethings,” Jemma said as Carly continued to wolf down her food. “I was sent to Earth on a recon mission, to record what life is like for the people of your planet. My time on your ball of floating space dust was coming to an end rapidly but there was one last mission I wanted to partake --- you.”

Carly was worried, with good reason, where this was going.

“I'd seen you go through a couple partners over my short months next door and there was something about which caught my fancy,” Jemma continued. “Me and my people, the Catarans, are an all female species who have developed a taste to the sensory overload you Earthlings refer to as tickling. I simply couldn't leave Earth without knowing if you were as ticklish as I hoped.”

Over the course of the next hour Carly discovered there were other species strewn across the galaxy, with a few of them aboard this very vessel. She was told she might even meet them before returning to the Cataran homeworld.

Had Carly not been strip tickled by an alien for the better part of two hours she might have found it hard to comprehend before being abducted. With that experience fresh in her mind, the thought of multiple alien species became easier to swallow.

Just when she was beginning to become acclimated to the ship, Jemma gave Carly some troubling news to end their conversation. Carly was to begin her service to the other Catarans on the ship, starting with the two aliens she'd met upon her abduction.

Jemma proceeded to walk Carly to a different room where her new admirers waited. Upon arriving, she noticed the women had changed out of their military suits into what she imagined was the equivalent of workout clothes.

“Carly, meet Sphinx and Minx,” Jemma said introducing the aliens on the left and right of Carly. “They're twins and very eager to meet an Earthling.”

The stares Carly received from the two sisters was unnerving, almost like they were eyeing up their next meal. If there was any brightside to this, the pair were curvy like Carly with bountiful amounts of cleavage spilling out from their sports bras, Their shorts were even similar to the ones she herself was wearing, minus of course the purple tails sticking out from them.

It was oddly comforting that even in outerspace Nike still was around.

“Now, Sphinx and Minx have requested you for the same duration I had you to myself so I'll be back in two hours time,” Jemma said. “And don't worry, you're in very good claws.”

With that, Jemma left the room and Carly was now at the mercy of two tickle-starved twins.

Carly secretly hoped Jemma hadn't divulged her most ticklish secrets to the dynamic duo, but her hopes were quickly dashed when she was asked to lift her arms. More troubling, Carly obeyed the command almost involuntary as her arms raised towards the sky moments later.

Here Carly was, her incredibly ticklish underarms exposed and despite her best efforts to lower them, she couldn't. It was like her body was no longer listening to her.

Minx walked behind Carly while Sphinx stayed in front, placing their paws on her pits and breasts, respectively. Knowing what lay ahead Carly simply wanted it to begin but her tormentors seemingly knew this, building the anticipation to a near froth.

“Sphinx, I bet you can't make this earthling scream from tickling her breasts,” Minx said, the first real conversation between the two.

Sphinx gladly accepted the challenge, not even saying a word letting her claws do the talking. Within seconds Carly's supple DDDs were under attack, with two sets of paws skittering up and down the sides of her now heaving chest.

Carly was stifling a giggle, trying her damnedest not to let Sphinx win.

This only made matters worse, the gentle caress being replaced by a full-on siege. The giggle Carly had been holding back escaped and became full force laughter to the delight of Sphinx.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH STOP IT,” Carly exclaimed, her breasts swaying side to side.

It was now Sphinx's turn to break the silence.

“As much as I enjoy the pendulum show, how about holding your breasts still for me earthling,” Sphinx said.

Like before, Carly obeyed immediately. Her hands encompassing her tits and lifting them up exposing the soft undersides as fear shown on Carly's face like a spotlight.

Carly was being driven mad, Sphinx utilized all 10 claws to pinch, poke and prod the undersides of her breasts sending her further into hysterics.

“HHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA STOP THIS PLEASE,” Carly screamed, her head tilting back in laughter.

Standing a few feet away, Minx looked on at her sisters exploits with an evil grin on her face.

“Jemma didn't lie about your sensitivities,” Minx exclaimed. “If she had, she'd be meeting the same fate.”

That was of little comfort to Carly, with her tear-soaked cheeks reddened from the tickling. Sensing their victim about to lose consciousness, Minx called off her sister.

“You win Sphinx,” Minx said reluctantly. “Best we don't kill Jemma's new toy. I doubt we'd get to enjoy another one anytime soon.”

Carly sucked in as much oxygen as she could, not knowing how long her reprieve would last.

“Alright sister,” Sphinx said. “Let's see what you got.”

“Arms behind your head,” Minx said shortly thereafter, with Carly once again complying implicitly.

Fear tingled through Carly's body, with her most ticklish spot about to be exploited.

Like her sister before her, Minx wasted little time teasing her tickle toy. This though, was a new form of torture as Carly felt a soft almost feather-like implement running over first her breasts then underarms.

When she looked down, it was Minx's tail swirling in her hollows.
“Hehehehehehheehhe oh damn that tickles,” Carly yelped, breasts bouncing while she kept her arms locked behind her head.

Minx traded off which underarm got tail-whipped with more giggles escaping her toy's mouth.

“Hehehehehhehehheehehheheheheehheheheehhe this tickles too much, stop,” Carly pleaded.

The next step appeared to take things up a notch, with Minx's tail softly dusting Carly's cleavage while her claws did their dirty work on the pits, scrapping up and down.

“HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEE SHIT,” Carly exclaimed, not expecting the double-barreled attack.

While the cleavage dusting was a nuisance, Minx's claws were doing the heavy damage sending Carly into intermittent fits of laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK,” Carly screamed. “HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH TOOO HAHAHAHA MUCH HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA.”

Now it was Sphinx who had to call off her talented tickling sister.

“That will do Minx,” she scolded before going over to a control panel. “Time for the real fireworks.”

Before Carly could even enjoy the moments respite, she was lifted into the air and turned face down in a rope-less hogtie. Her body was in a C-shape, arms pulled back and ribs stretched while her feet were splayed at shoulder level.

“Are hungry sister,” Sphinx asked.

“Absolutely famished,” Minx replied.

Any doubts that Carly wasn't the main course were soon put to rest when she felt what could only have been a pair of tongues licking her feet. Unlike previous rounds, there was no slow build up as the two fiendish felines were lapping up her feet like a saucer of milk.

“HHOHOHOHLY SHAAHAHAHAHIT,” Carly bellowed not even knowing where to begin on the sensation scale. Never in her life had she experienced such torment.

“HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE I'M HAHAHAHA GOING TO HAHAHAAH DIE,” she cackled beginning to lose her voice.

The duo only increased their efforts following her desperate pleas, adding their claws to Carly's ribcage. For every stroke of the paw, another lick would moisten her soles adding to her predicament.

Whatever came out of Carly's mouth next was barely decipherable from any known language when the final cherry on her torture sundae was added....two tails in her pits.

At this point, the poor woman had two cats tongue licking her feet. Her ribs were being played like a church's Sunday organ and now a swirling hell of fur was roaming her underarms.

“JGFHUHGFUHFUGUG STAHAAHHAAHP,” Carly feebly blurted out.

In all the commotion, neither her tormentors nor Carly noticed Jemma come back in the room.

“Having fun I see,” Jemma giggled, seeing Sphinx and Minx using every body part they had to terrorize Carly who was coated in sweat and her shoulder-length brown hair matted.

The twins slowly came to a stop giving Carly a chance to compose herself, as best she could floating topless through the air.

“I truly hate to interrupt your fun,” Jemma said before a clearly crestfallen Sphinx and Minx. “ I have to take our guest to the captain for instructions though.”

Sphinx hit the control panel, allowing Carly's rubbery legs to touch the floor again. Jemma helped lead the exhausted earthling down a long corridor where they passed another odd pairing.

There was a tall Cataran with a suit similar to Jemma's and she was pulling a naked human, a short and busty Latina with dark hair, with a chain around her neck.

“Hello Arabia,” Jemma said, hiding a tone of disgust in her voice. “I see you brought your pet out for a walk.”

“I did,” Arabia replied with a similar tone of disgust but unlike Jemma she did little to mask her contempt. “I see you've gotten a pet of your own now. Had to copy me did you.”

“I would never copy you,” Jemma retorted, dropping all allusions of politeness. “I've spent my career learning about other species to better understand them, not to enslave them.”

“Why else would we seek to understand if not for the sole reason to enslave,” Arabia replied with an unfortunately genuine sense of arrogance. “Giggles here loves being my toy, isn't that right.”

Arabia slapped her slave's plump rump with her left paw forcing the poor thing to jump a mile in the air.

“Y-y-yess ma'am,” Giggles, safe to say not her Christian name, responded meekly.

“Why don't we get our toys together for a play date,” Arabia asked. “I'd love to get my paws on those.”

It was obvious what the stuck up Arabia meant, her eyes lingering on Carly's heaving breasts, who wasn't too fond of being treated like a household commodity to be swapped at will.

“You'll never get your hands on these,” Carly said, squishing her breasts together to taunt Arabia.

“CARLY,” Jemma screamed.

“Oooo a feisty one,” Arabia said. “I'm guessing you gave her the customary first meal Jemma.”

“Yes,” she replied, with a sense of sadness which made me worry.
“I doubt your loving mistress told you but once you eat aboard this ship you're bound to obey the commands of any Cataran officer,” Arabia said with a sneer on her face. “Ask me to tickle those mammaries of yours earthling.”

Before Carly knew what she was doing she blurted out, “Please Arabia, tickle my tits.”

“I'll accept your gracious offer,” Arabia replied, looking right at Jemma as she did.

In a matter of seconds, Carly's breasts were swaying side to side at the paws of Arabia.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG NOOOOOOOO,” Carly yelled.

“I can't stop her Carly,” Jemma cried. “She outranks me.”

It was of little condolence to Carly, who was again being tortured beyond her limits as Arabia's claws sunk into the undersides of her breasts.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,” Carly screeched.

Much sooner than expected, Arabia stopped her assault and looked at Jemma.

“I challenge you to a slave fight,” Arabia said. “Tomorrow at noon in the sparing room. Whomever slave loses instantly becomes property of the winning mistress.”

“You know I can't deny your request superior,” Jemma said. “Tomorrow at noon it is.”

Carly saw Giggle's face go from pure dread to one of glee. Maybe spouting off her mouth was a bad choice.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back