• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Group Story

ModestoTklr

Hey, I am sure this has probably been done before, but I thought the extension of the one word sentence game would be fun. One word sentence game is with a group of people and each person says a word until a cohesive sentence is put together.

And since I am not not smart enough or focused enough to write an entire tickling story, I thought I would start off by offering a paragraph. Then those who are more talented than I am write another paragraph until we have a story slapped together by the tmf story writers.....

Now to the paragraph (or so)...

Shelly was bored. Bored with her job. Bored with her friends. Bored with her boyfriend. She was missing something of a spark in her life. She was satisfied with how things were going. But she felt something was missing.

She missed the wonderment and discovery she had experienced as a child. Growing up, she remembers the amazement and excitement when discovering new things or learning new things.

Shelly decided that she wanted to see more of the world around her. She figured that she use some of the money sitting in her bank account and take a road trip by herself to places all around the country, so she could experience what interesting and strange sights America had to offer. Sliding on her sandals, she headed up to her bedroom to plan what she was going to do.

With her close sandals close to her, she thought hard. "I would like to make a mark on the world, something meaningful."

Sorry, this is your story... I was just bumping this to the top of the forum (I will slink into just scanning your submissions)

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back