• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true M/M/F foot tickling

jan

TMF Novice
i have always been ticklish and always been tickled. When growing up my two brothers loved to hold me down and tickle torture me. In high school my ticklishness was well known and it seemed i was always getting poked in the ribs. My boy friends always took advantage of my ticklish nature, though none of them ever really tickled for more than a few seconds at a time.

In college i lived with a group of friends in a house, including my future husband, Jack.

One spring day the group of us were out just messing around. Jack and his friend Mike picked me up. i'm small - 5' and 100 lbs - so easy to pick up. Jack had my wrists and Mike my ankles. They were teasing me, wondering aloud what to do with me. Out of the blue Jack said, "Say Mike, you know you are holding the most ticklish part of jan's anatomy." I immediately began to panic. I am extremely ticklish on my feet, and i was completely helpless being held by these two.

Jack later told me he had no idea i was so ticklish. He said it just to tease me.

Mike smiled and began to pull off my shoes. If you are ticklish on your feet and you are helpless as i was and you shoes are being removed you have no idea how quickly my heart began to pound.

I began to say anything i could think of to get them to let me go. Our friends were laughing at my predicament. Jack kept teasing me, saying things like, "Awww, is poor widdle jan ticklish?"

"Yes!, i mean No!" i stammered. My shoes were off and i was getting frantic, trying to pull away, but i couldn't. Mike began to pull my socks off.

Now i was desperate and began pleading and begging to be released. Jack continued to tease me about the tickling i was about to receive. The anticipation was agony. All i could think about was how ticklish my feet were and how helpless i was to stop this.

One sock was off; then the other. The cool air hit my bare feet and i broke out in goose bumps and my tummy was fluttering. My feet are size 5 with slender toes (and the second toe the longest) and i have high arches.

i'll never forget the look of glee in Mike's eyes when he turned and smiled at me when my vulnerable, ticklish feet were bare and held firmly under his arm. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip. Everything seemed to move in slow motion.

Mike danced his fingertips across both my bare soles. A ticklish electric shock ran from the bottoms of my feet through my body and i jerked violently. Jack and Mike nearly dropped me, but they held fast.

Mike said in a surprised voice, "Say, she is ticklish isn't she!"

Then he began to tickle my defenseless bare feet. His fingers were all over my arches and under my toes and along the tops of my feet and wiggling and lightly scraping on every ticklish spot on my bare feet. i was laughing and twisting and writhing and giggling and begging and going crazy.

There was no escape from the tickling fingers. i lost all track of time and any sense of what was going on around me. i was in this cocoon of total ticklishness and all i could focus on was the ticklish feelings from the fingers on my bare feet. i was having trouble breathing.

Jack later told me he was mesmerized watching my face contort in laughter and girlish giggles and little shrieks with my eyes alternately squeezed shut or wide open and my pleas for mercy when i could say anything. I was insane with ticklishness.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, Mike's fingers stopped tickling my feet. As i was panting and trying to catch my breath i heard Mike ask if any of our friends wanted a turn at tickling me. i weakly protested but didn't have the energy to make much of a protest. i became aware of our friends standing around grinning and laughing at me.

Suddenly a new set of fingers began to tickle my feet and i screamed and began to lose control once again in ticklish overdrive. Most of our friends took a turn at seeing how insane with tickles they could make me.

Jack never tickled me that day. He just held my wrists while others tickled my poor bare feet, but he said that was the day he fell in love with me. It must've been true for six months later we were married. Little did i know that i was marrying a man with fierce foot and tickle fetishes, but those are stories for another time.

jan :)

Last edited:
very good...

I really liked the way you told that story, Jan. Sounds like your husband is a lucky man. :D Please tell us more about your experiences...

Thanks for posting, it was a great story Jan. Jack's a lucky dude.

Great Story Jan

Jack is a very lucky dude, hey if you ever thing you might like to be tickled by Jack and another male both at the same time while your tied up to a bed, let me know. Ticklish Feet are my favorite. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Or just send me some pictures of your ticklish feet. I would love to see them. Have a great day.

TicklesFemales

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back