• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helpless Hayden - Part Two (The Bath)

JSParallax

Helpless Hayden – Part 2

Hayden lay in her bed looking out the window. It had been four days since James had subjected her to the worst tickling of her entire life. Despite how unbearable it had been, Hayden could not get the event out of her mind. No man had ever dominated her so thoroughly or made her feel so completely powerless, it was horrible and scary and…the biggest rush of her life. She knew that what he had done to her was entirely inappropriate and that he had basically blackmailed and manipulated her into keeping him on for good, but despite that she was unable to deny that thinking back on the situation brought a little smile to her face.

She was so used to getting her way, to ordering people around like they were her little puppets, and now, for the first time in her life…she was utterly helpless against him. She could not reconcile the unbearable horror of the tickle torture with the way it secretly excited her. Needless to say Hayden’s treatment of James had changed substantially, less she be subject to another torture session. She was still demanding and occasionally a bit short tempered with him, but she caught herself when she did this and tried her best to soften her tone.

Hayden had never had much time for men, being focused solely on her career, she instead preferred to pleasure herself late at night in the privacy of her own bedroom, usually three or four times a week just to let off stress. She had now become keening aware of the fact that it had been well over 6 weeks since she last got off and the little tickle between her legs had grown into a dull throb that was becoming very frustrating.

Adding to the frustration was James himself, Hayden started to notice for the first time just how strikingly handsome her was. 6’2, 225lb, blue eyes and short brown hair. Well toned and muscled, it was obvious he worked out regularly. His imposing physical presence excited her even more when she compared it to her own miniscule stature. This man could easily overpower her even if she was able to move.

In the four days since, James had not touched her once, let alone tickled her, except for her daily sponge baths, something she found very relaxing and increasingly frustrating at the same time. She had noticed that during her bath James seemed to be spending longer and longer soaping her breasts and between her legs, but she quickly dismissed this as just her mind playing tricks on her.

At that moment, James entered the room announcing that it was time for her evening bath. Gently scooping her tiny frame up into his arms he gently carried her into the bath and laid her down in a tub of hot water, making sure her head was above the water line.

“How are you this evening Hayden?” he inquired. This was something Hayden had noticed, since the tickling he had stopped referring to her as Ms. McCall.

“I’m alright, just have a lot on my mind”. She said feeling her muscles relax in the warm water.

“Anything you want to share?” James asked picking up the sponge and pouring liquid soap on to it.

Hayden began to blush a bit “Um….no no it’s nothing really”.

James slowly lowered the sponge on to her body and began running it over her neck and then down to her breasts. “Alright, let me know if this feels alright.” He said as he continued to work the soapy bubbles over her nipples.

Hayden had always been self conscious of her breasts. She was a B cup, not huge but decent, however she had very large areolas and nipples, there size of her nipples seems to complement their sensitivity. Many nights while playing with herself all it would take was for her to lightly pinch and rub her nipples in order to be sent over the edge. Since the stroke, he breasts had become even more sensitive to the touch and right now the feeling of the sponge softly running over her breasts was making her mind reel with pleasure and frustration.

She moaned softly “Please stop…”

James looked down at her quizzically. “Stop what?”

“You’re…...it’s just…..I think my breasts are clean….please can we just finish the bath.”

“Of course” he replied and moved on to soaping under her arms, her ribs and her stomach. Hayden had noted that while at times it tickled, it was bearable and she was able to keep from bursting out in laughter.

James moved the sponge lower and began gently working it over her pussy. Hayden involuntarily moaned very loudly and then turned bright red. “I…I’m sorry, just can you just finish up quickly I want to go to bed.” Hayden said glancing down.

“Of course” James said beginning to move the sponge down toward her leg his finger lightly grazed her clit. “OH MY GOD” Hayden shouted as a bolt of pleasure shot through her.

“Are you alright? I didn’t hurt you did I?” James asked.

“NO.” Hayden replied tersely embarrassed by her reaction. “You just….you keep…” Oh what the fuck Hayden thought, might as well just own up to it. “If you must know I’m extremely horny, I haven’t cum once since the stroke and you down there soaping up my nether regions is not helping.”

“I’m so sorry” James said looking into her eyes. “Is there anything I can do? Anything at all?” As he said this he moved his thumb down to her clit and began rubbing it slowly in circles. “After all, I am here to take care of all your needs.”

Hayden wished she could grab his hand, press it down on her clit and rub furiously, as it was all she could do was lie there in the bath with his thumb lightly….slowly making little circles on her clit.

“Oh God…please…..please get me off. You have no idea how frustrating that is.”

“Oh….I think I have an idea.” James smirked. “But if you want me to get you off you are going to have to do things on my terms. Not that you have much of a choice.”

This declaration only further increased Hayden’s desperate need to cum. “Please, yes anything….just please a little more pressure.”

“No no no…..if you want to cum you have to earn it.” James scooped her up from the bath and carried her over to the bed. He patted her dry and rolled her onto her stomach.

“What are you doing? I thought you were going to make me cum?” She said nervously.

“Oh I am, but I think we need a little torture before pleasure.” She felt James sit on her ankles putting his weight down on them and pinning them to the bed.

“No….oh God no please James…..please I’ve tried to be better I really have. Don’t do this.” Hayden said frantically.

“I’m sorry my dear, but like I told you, I really do have a thing for tickling and feet, and yours are just so soft and perfect. Besides, you haven’t even experienced all my tools yet.”

“Tools? What tools?” Hayden asked. At that moment she felt something soft and pointed very lightly graze over her toes. “WHAT IS THAT???” Hayden exclaimed surprised at how much that one stroke had tickled.

“It’s a camel hair paintbrush” James replied. “Maddening isn’t it?” He took the tip of the brush and began to draw circles around the heel of her left foot. Taking another brush in his right hand he traced the wrinkles in her arches.

“James….no ….p-p-lease hahaha you don’t under….hahhahaha understand how much this tickles!” Hayden cried. “Please no more” she explained through peals of laughter. Laying there with him pinning her ankles to the bed, she could only feel the soft unrelenting brush strokes being slowly run up and down her feet. She had no idea that something as simple as a tickle could be this unbearable.

“Are you saying you want mercy?” James asked poking the brush in between each toe on her left foot while continuing to slowly trace up and down the arch of the right.

“Yes MERCY!!!!!!!!!!! Please” Hayden wailed. This tickle made the last foot tickling he gave her pale by comparison and she could feel her sanity slipping away. “MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!” Hayden screamed so pitifully that James relented.

Getting off of her he rolled her back on to her back. “How was that?” He asked.

“Horrible!” She exclaimed. “I can’t believe you did that to me”

“So you’re saying you didn’t enjoy it? Because the large wet spot in the bed says otherwise” He smirked.

Hayden blushed bright red. “Well…..you knew I was already horny.”

“Sure. Well perhaps we can do something about that.” He placed his hand over her heft breast and began lightly pinching her nipple.

Hayden groaned in pleasure as he gently rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Bringing his mouth up to her breasts he took her nipple in his mouth and began to suck softly, rolling the nipple around in his mouth. His left hand found its way down between her legs as he inserted two fingers inside of her, using his thumb to slowly rub her clit.

The sensations were overwhelming and quickly Hayden found herself floating right on the edge of orgasm, but the closer she got the slower he went. He sucked on her nipple more slowly, played with her clit more slowly, bringing her right to the edge and holding her there.

“Oh God…….oh please…..I have to cum…..please…” she begged. Hayden didn’t even care at this point how pitiful she sounded. The need to orgasm was more urgent and overwhelming then anything she had ever felt before. “Please….anything, I’ll do anything….just make me cum.”

James laughed. “But my dear there is nothing you can do. You can’t even wiggle your toes. You have nothing to offer me. If I allow you to cum, it’s only because I’m choosing to show you mercy. So I want to hear you beg…..beg like you mean it and maybe, just maybe I’ll give you release.”

The realization that he was right fueled Hayden’s lust even more. She didn’t have anything to offer or barter with. She couldn’t demand, threaten or intimidate. All she could do is beg…..beg like she had never begged before and hope it was good enough.”

“Please…..please your right…..I can’t do anything for you…..please have mercy….have mercy on me.” Hayden could not believe the voice coming out of her mouth was hers….it sounded weak…..pleading. A sense of total and utter helplessness engulfed her as she realized that James was her only source of pleasure. She suddenly felt like a toy…..like some kind of doll he was playing with for his own amusement.

James suddenly stopped rubbing her clit and looked deep into her eyes. “After you cum, I’m going to show you what real tickle torture is.” Looking into his eyes she saw something she had never seen before…..an intensity that told her she should be afraid, very afraid.

“Wait….no.” She protested, but it was too late. James increased the pressure on her clit rubbing it in quick circles and descending his mouth back on to her nipple he sucked with abandon.

“Please…no…..uh ahhh……NO……ahhhh TICKLING!!!!!!!!” Hayden screamed as her orgasm engulfed her. Wave after wave of intense pleasure flooded every nerve ending and all her muscles involuntarily tightened in what was by far the most intense orgasm she had ever had.

After a minute the pleasure subsided and Hayden was in a completely relaxed state, however the thought of James’s threat to tickle her quickly made her jump to attention again. She began to babble and plead with him to please not tickle being acutely aware of how sensitive she was now.

“Oh you big baby, don’t worry. You aren’t ready for that level of tickle torture…..yet.” James said with a chuckle. He leaned down and gently kissed her on the lips.

Hayden signed in relief, but at the same time was worried about his use of the word “yet.”” “Thank you…” she said softly with genuine gratitude. “You know….I do actually have something to offer you. You can fuck me if you want….I’m sure you want to”

“No.” James said to a somewhat despondent Hayden. “Not yet. Not until I make you completely mine. Only then will I make love to you.”

“Wait….what does that mean?” Hayden asked puzzled, but it was too late as James had already gotten up and walked out the door.

“Sleep well.” Was all he said on his way out.

Sleep well Hayden did as she quickly fell into an exhausted deep sleep pondering James’s mysterious words.

Last edited:
This just keeps getting better and better. Kudos to you and I look forward to part three.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back