• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Terrorist Tickle M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Middle Eastern 6' Azif secured to the restraint bed in his segregated cell on his stomach, gagged and blindfold and naked except his socks, 28yr old Azif the prisoner was going to be subjected to an endurance that would make him wish he'd been executed. I told Azif I knew he was devastatingly ticklish but doing so stroking his ears so he twisted his head and seeing on his stomach his arms secured above his head, his open pits exposed, lightly stroked both hairy pits and saw for myself that it didn’t take much to get him to squirm around and wish to be let go.

"It seems you are Azif and that you can't stand it happening so when you are punished you're going to be a very sweaty and tickled out mess! Tickling an effective means of torture and torment underestimated, you will be tickled to the point of breathlessness and then allowed time to gain breath and the teasing continued and no part of your body escaping and leaving no marks of abuse and use. Squirming already, that's a positive sign"

I reached under the table which had no base so his dick hung freely under it and lightly touched it and fondled it until he reacted and gasped a little as it hardened then told him to imagine the senation of a feather teasing it adding at times like now I'd leave him hard and frustrated, at others bringing him off as he would then be more ticklish. The word alone made him react so he was going to be a lot of fun!

"You know Azif there's one place I most enjoy tormenting, well two to be exact so yes the feet, usually if tortured subjected to electric shocks and in your culture a beating but my technique more subtle and for Muslim men like yourself additionally embarrassing and humiliating and looking at these socked feet, it seems to me they sweat as the black socks seem to be stuck to your feet, big feet; I see a size 14's!"

I sat facing both secured black nylon soles and pressed my face against both filthy socks and inhaled deeply. The smell was intoxicating to me and rubbed my face on his feet inhaling as deeply as I could, pulling in the aroma of both stinky feet. I loved the fact his groans told me he felt uneasy and told him that his socks smelled strong and masculine and made me fuckin' horny! I was genuinely aroused and told him guys like him made me appreciate being a U.S. interrogator reminding him of the atrocities he had been actively involved in carrying out so deserved to suffer and with me he would. I pressed my face harder into his feet and was sniffing and inhaling as much of his amazing foot stink as I could. Then slowly, very slowly peeled off his socks!

"You know Azif I love the fact your soles have a natural tan colour to them and are high arched and you have long toes, yes suckable toes Azif and smooth feet with inviting creases, wrinkles from your arches to the balls of your feet, your ticklish feet!" I said lightly stroking his soles as he reacted immediately! I gently explored his feet but using pressure not to tickle them yet but as I told him to feel them to my satisfaction in ways he would never ordinarily allow a woman to do, much less another man and remarking they're being so soft and tender so demasculating him verbally!

Azif squirmed and clenched his toes nervously as my fingers lightly stroked up the length of his naked feet and I loving the fact they were so responsive telling him I could tell they were going to be a delight to tickle and his clenching his toes protectively and defensively encouraged me to tickle them more, nothing like a challenge and stroked along his high arches

"EeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO!! AH-Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!" he howled even muffled.

I wickedly tickled the stretched arches as he was straining his hardest to move his feet and moved my fingers to his toes and his laughter increased stroking under them as he fought bravely to endure the insidious tickling sensations I was generously gifting them with, one foot then the other for several minutes and then relented from that intense torture and instead ran fingers up and down the soles of his feet seeing him suffer the torment of the tickling of his feet saying later I'd be subjecting him to tickling to the ultimate level. I faced him and ran the feather around his ears and whispered what a teasing sensation it was for him so to imagine the hellish torment it would inflict on his feet.

I then returned to the end of the bed and ran it up and down the soles of Azif's helpless feet, up and down each foot several times each and then reversed the feather to the quill end and used the pointed end to draw circles on the insteps of the Arab terrorist's feet and tickled in between the toes with the feather end so afforded him both sensations.

"N-N-NOOO, MMMMPPHHH HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!" screamed Azif. He giggled hysterically, "AAAHAHAH, N-NNNNNOOOOO, HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!"

I then ran the fingers of my left hand in circles over his left foot and sawed the feather in between his toes on his right foot

"AAAAGGHH!!! AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!" he giggled helplessly as his barefeet were tortured and told him I would not have believed a man of his stature and macho arrogant attitude would have such ridiculously sensitive feet and tickled in between his toes making him thrash about.

"Nnnn-nnoooo-ooo, heheheheheh HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!" he yelled beneath the gag as I stroked both soles with my fingers and then again teased his toes, super-sensitive toes! As I ran my fingers along his soles saying he could have been finding himself subjected to water-boarding but I had singled him out to privately enjoy. He was in ticklish agony as I tickled both feet simultaneously.

"AAARRRGGGGG!!! AAAAA NNNN--OOOO AHAHAHAHHAHAH!" Azif reacted perfectly for me!

After a half hour of ticklish torment he was exhausted and I gave him a break and spooke to him saying he was a very handsome guy and fondling his dick until involuntarily his 8" monster grew in my hands as he moaned as I deliberately forcibly excited him but only until I coaxed pre-cum from him and then stopped and talked dirty to him, wet pussies, big tits etc to mentally tease the fuck out of him! It did!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" I then was back by his feet and ran my fingers up and down his soles and in between his toes! "AAAAAA N-NNOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHANNNOOOOOOAHAHAHA!"

I told him he was a prisoner and would be tickled past the point of endurance by intense foot-tickling as a part of the torture but would be enjoying his sensitive body all over. I ran my hands over his hips making him jerk around and then higher under his exposed armpits and then stroked his exposed anus hole saying this was why his legs were slightly apart and then picked up the feather and under the table where they hung freely stroked his balls making him howl through the gag.

“NOOOOOOO!AAAHAHAHAAHAHAHADOOOHOOHOONTHAHAHA“PLEEEAAAHAHHAAHSSSAHAHA!” what a reaction as this offended him in a way tickling his feet didn't as this was a real insult to his machismo and then armpit stroking over and over again and then a pinch of his nipples and a stroking along his ribs. I was relishing in subjecting my ticklish captive to an intense tickling!

Azif squirmed against his bonds and gasped for air from the non stop laughter I was forcing from him and I loving the fact that my more intimate tickles were angering and frustrating him so especially when his balls, dick and ass were my targets and I stroked his dick and balls, fondling and squeezing them gently and sensually as I stroked his exposed ass hole but with the feather and taunted him that his dick was getting hard so he must be liking it! Stroking the head of his dick with the feather and stroking his nipples provoked the excitement I wanted to tease from him!

At his feet again I was savoring every twitch and wiggle my captive’s feet

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GEHEHET HAHAHAHAHAHA AWAHAHAHAYEEEEHAHAHA!”

The explosion of laughter from Azif was immediate and extremely pleasing to me as I slowly ran my fingers up and down both soles tracing vigorous paths of motion against his smooth and warm, sweating soles. The results from my teasing of his feet were undeniable. The prisoner howled with every stroke desperately trying to wriggle free from me as his feet were devastated by the tickle torture. I then licked my lips and shocked him licking the bases of Azif's toes, then his arches, then his heels, and then his toes again gaining from him angry muffled protests and frantic twitches from him and hysterical laughter all the time!

“PLEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!STAHAHAHAHAP!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

I redoubled my assault stroking underneath the toes of one foot and licking the toes of the other and swapping feet as Azif screamed with frantic laughter and struggled all the harder, unable to even speak through his deluge of helpless, shrieking giggles, completely unable to escape my ticklish assault of them! I ran my fingers in between his toes on one foot and my tongue licking in between the toes of his other foot and alternated feet! Azif laughed all the harder as every single nerve around his toes screamed with ticklish electricity, overwhelming his brain, sending him closer and closer to the edge of his sanity.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!STAHAHAHAHAPHAHAHAHAHA!” Azif erupted in more laughter as my wiggling fingers made contact with the silky smoothness of his underarms again and he twisted to escape the tickling but I inceased the armpit stroking as his squirming became wilder and more desperate!

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOMOHOHOHOHORE HAHAHAHAHA!” Azif was agonized by laughter and I stroked the tip of his dick, moist with precum. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE! STYAHAHAHAHAHAHAP TIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I then stopped and whispered his feet very dirty and sweaty needed a tongue bath!

“NOHOHO! PLEHEASE DOHOHON’T!" he yelled at me!

"Ssssh just accept what happens Azif, you can't stop me after all and your feet are so vulnerable, how can I resist them!"

I was then sniffing both of his feet and my very wet tongue slithered all over them and this drove him crazy as I used my mouth sensually all over his feet, licking in between each toe and sucking them and nibbling them, then taking a mouthful of toes so one foot then the other and tellling him his feet tasted delicious and smelled awesome!

“DOHON’T DO THIHIS! PLEH—EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEE!” he begged me as I lapped at both of his soles sending terribly ticklish jolts from the sensitive soles of his feet causing him such tongue ticklish agony. My slippery tongue licked in wide, speedy glides, trailing over the soles of his feet, along both arches and then lapping under and between his toes when they reflexively fanned out. Although my tongue wasn’t as dexterous as my fingers, the tickle torture being intimate making it worse.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ICAHAHAHAHAN’T TAHAHAHAHAHAKE—EEEEEEYEEEEE! HAHAHAHANOHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAAHA!”

I brushed my lips against his soles loving his hysterical laughter as I planted kisses on both soles which upset him but told him his big straight feet were absolutely irresistible and tickle-kissed both wiggling feet more, Azif went berserk as it tickled but also humiliated and offfended him and he knew there was no way to make this stop happening as my tongue hit on every spot of both feet; the heels, toes, arches, sides and insteps. I also ran my fingertips under Azif's toes loving seeing how he desperately tried to pull his feet away as I was stroking my fingers up and down the soles of the terrorist's feet. Azif laughed harder and struggled more and more, trying to avoid the constant tickling on his sensitive feet delivered by me, tongue and finger tickles!

“NOOhahahahahaaaa!haahahahahahahhaHAHAHAHAAAAA NOooooooooNOooohahahhaaaa DON’T! PLEASE!! NOOO MORE! NO MOOORREEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Azif was being driven helpless as I intended, shaking and wriggling as muffled protests were his only form of defense being worn out from tickles and begging me to stop as hands on his dick was rubbed and squeezed, stroked and jerked but only so far and then stopped making him moan having rubbed him faster and faster until he thought he might gain the relief he needed from the torment! Instead back at his feet I began tickling them saying they stank perfectly and indulged in licking them both

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAPLEASE STOPHAHAHAHAPLEASE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!” he reacted immedately to my licking his toes and soles for all I was worth saying wet saliva lubed soles meant my fingers slid along them so easily resulting in him bouncing around, screaming and laughing in a fit of giggling curses as both soles flexed.

“HEEEEEEEEEEEEhehehehhehe! Stop it…please stop tickling me!”“Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha NO NO Nahhhhahahahahaha!" he screamed as my fingers slowly caressed and writhed against the soft bare feet of my captive.

I then tickled his balls, ass cheeks and his inner thighs and up and down his soles, up and down, up and down and in between his toes and then his armpits and nipples stroked so ticklish sensations assaulted him all over his body and he couldn't do anything to stop me or protect himself from it so something I took complete advantage of as he begged me to stop especially when I ran the feather over his asshole but then licked it which freaked him out

“NoNonono please, please don't. Stop stop, please please please. Don't please don't please, please.” through his gag I heard as my fingers rubbed his saliva lubed asshole teasing him horribly!

“Nononoplease no don't do it don't no no no no please don't haHAhaHA noooo.” he pleaded as he was being used and abused

I stopped teasing his asshole and began tickling his armpits but soon back at his feet but massaging them saying he was my toy and to be played with and had him moaning as it was a serious foot massage he was getting and maybe he imagining it being from a female to make it bearable and then time to destroy the illusion and began slowly dragging my fingers up and down the soles of Azif's feet then increasing the speed and intensity running my fingers over each of his bare soles seeing him wriggling his toes and flexing his feet but maintaining the tortuous stroking over and over again all over his bare soles exploring every inch of each ticklish sole randomly and stroking over and over again so muffled or not he shrieking out laughing wriggling his toes and fiercely flexing his feet desperate to move them away from my fingers as in my element I enjoyed running them up and down all over Azif's soles until he was gasping.

Then pressed my nose into his bare soles and deeply inhaled his foot stink, the odour emanating from Azif's feet was strong and
intoxicating as I kept inhaling them telling him they smelled so strong, very warm and sweaty before licking his big feet, my tongue taking long strokes up and down Azif's smooth and sweaty soles, around his heels and across and between his toes on both feet and sucking on his big toes, both at the same time. I then started furiously tickling his feet so he began squirming and writhing in ticklish agony, running my fingers between his toes and scratching at the spaces between the toes never letting up on the tickle torture taking advantage of his weakness seeing his toes wiggle endlessly as I scraped the quill or pointed end of the feather up and down the tender soles driving Azif wild! The began to suck on the toes of his right foot and running it all over them all swapping to the toes on his left foot for similar treatment and pressing my face to the Arab's sweaty, stinky and saliva coated feet inhaling their rich odour.

I loved taunting him telling him I loved the smell of his feet, his stinky manly feet and he was never ever going to forget this experience deeply inhaling his feet, a slow inhalation letting the extremely arousing odour of his moist, sweaty, smelly man feet invade my nostrils. I told him I was going to play with his stinky sweaty feet in every way all through the night, sleep deprivation guaranteed as tickling would prove to him! I then rubbed my face against his bare soles again and told him to wiggle his toes or be tickled until he did. I smiled as Azif wiggled his ten toes for me and then with both hands began massaging his feet alternating between his left and right foott, running my hands up and down his large soles and rubbing each toe individually before resuming kissing and licking his feet again all the while inhaling their strong aroma!

I pressed my face against his feet and inhaled more and more telling him their odour was overpowering and definitely to my liking
licking his huge soles up and down and rubbing his feet on my face and then picked up the feather and very gently dragged it up the sole of his right foot and smiled as he yelled and shuddered begging me to stop as the toes on both feet splayed wide. I ran the feather back and forth between Azif's toes on his left foot and then stroked the feather up and down and all around Azif's right sole. Then began stroking it over his balls and up and down the shaft of the terrorist's 8" dick! Azif was driven was out of control in teasing, ticklish agony! Then quick as a flash was sucking his big toes as I knew he wished his dick was being sucked being desperate to cum but soon employed the feather again and sawing it back and forth between the toes of each foot in turn so his feet got more slippery with sweat and became more ticklish!

I then tickled both of Azif's armpits at the same time so the response from him was muffled hysterical laughter as his fit body shook uncontrollably as I then began twirling the feather around the head of his dick making it throb tantalizingly, the feeling brought him so close to cumming but then tickles all over his feet brought him back from the edge. I then switched tactics again tickling his armpits again and pinching his nipples before scraping the quill end of the feather on both tenderized and sensitive soles and sawing the feather end in between his toes! It was agony for him, agony in it's purest form as tickling torture employed properly and professionally is! I again began sucking on his toes and kept stroking my fingers slowly over his bare soles trailing them up and down all over so he was giggling and wriggling his toes. My fingers on his soles I stroked and slid them up and down all over his bare soles slowly as he howled loudly in intense laughter gasping for air. He was flexing his feet and wriggling his toes fiercely trying everything to move away from my fingers.

I then got the pencil brushes and slowly slid them over his soles one over each sole. Slowly they trailed down from toes to heels and heels to toes and tickled him intensely and wriggling his toes and kept teasing his soles with the brushes, trailing their soft tips up and down over and over both bare soles randomly as I increased the rapidity of the strokes. All he could do was laugh as relentlessly the brushes teased his super sensitive Arab feet. I stopped to let him breathe! I then deeply inhaled his smelly feet his smelly feet, very moist and smelly, just as I like them as I told him. I really loved the way they smelled and told him to wiggled his toes in my face or more tickling torment and what choice did he have and toes wiggling in my face were all sniffed and licked and sucked by me! He rubbed his bare soles in my face wiggling his toes as told as I smelled them all!

I then smelled his armpits and massaged his ass cheeks and explored the crack of his ass again with my tongue making him shudder and then stroked his anus hole and moved to his 8" dick and handled his balls as his dick began to throb and he tried to control himself but I took his dick in my mouth and started to suck and all my captive could do was squirm as I was exciting his dick with my hands and also caressed his crotch and his inner thighs and also with my lips and tongue that betrayed a long and artful expertise. I then wanted to finger him smiling imagining how violated he'd feel and told him his straight Arab ass needed attention and wow did he try to get off the table but no chance and yelled as my finger entered his hole and he reacted to the sensations that he felt as his virgin hole was fingered in a direct attack on his masculinity.

I then washed my hands and whispered to him that I had such a fascination for his feet and grabbed his toes and bent them back, arching his left foot. Taking a small-toothed metal comb I scraped the sole of his defenseless foot. He tried to jerk his foot away from this tickling sensation, but in vain as this tortured him and then began licking up and down the sole and in between his toes and copied the same torment to his right foot and both saliva drenched feet tickled by my evil fingers! I then started licking his armpits and sucked his nipples! Then resumed teasing his soles with the metal comb, stroking each sole over and over again, encouraged by his desperate laughter and the sight of his flexing feet and wriggling toes as he laughed and gasped for air as he was all night as his torture continued until the morning when the daily guards arrived and I left the cell whispering in his ear to keep his feet sweaty and ticklish for my nightshift!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back