• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helpless Hayden - Part 4 (The Dinner)

JSParallax

Helpless Hayden – Part Four
Hayden lay in bed staring down at her toes. She was still unsure what to think about this new look, it somehow made her feel both silly and sexy at the same time. Out in the hall she could overhear James and Kelly speaking, but couldn’t quite make out what they were saying. At one point in their conversation they shared a good laugh and Hayden had to wonder if that was at her expense.

A few minutes later James entered the room carrying a garment box, which he placed at the foot of the bed.

“So, how was your time with Kelly?” James asked smiling.

“Are you kidding me…she nearly tickled me to death with that brush.” Hayden snapped.

“Oh come on now, don’t be a baby, you look fine to me and besides your feet look amazing.” James said reaching down and running his hand over the bottom of her left foot. “My God they feel even better; these have got to be without a doubt the softest pair of feet I’ve ever touched.”

Hayden blushed looking down at her new pedicure “Well….then I guess it wasn’t all for nothing. I’m glad you like it.”

“Oh I do, but I always knew Kelly would do an amazing job with you.” James said continuing to gently stroke the bottom of her foot.

Hayden felt a bang of jealously hearing James sing Kelly’s praises. “What is the deal with the two of you anyway? I mean who is friends with their ex?”

James simply laughed. “You sound a little concerned. Not jealous are you?”

“Jealous….no” Hayden scoffed. “I was just asking a question besides, it’s not like you and I are dating, what’s there to be jealous about?”

“Yes, well I was hoping to fix that. The dating part I mean. I feel like going out today and I think it’s high time you did as well. I’ve booked us an early dinner at a new Italian restaurant. “James said still softly caressing Hayden’s foot.

“I….I don’t feel like going out. I mean look at me. You honestly think I want to sit at a restaurant while people stare as you feed me?” Hayden asked.

“Who gives a fuck what people think Hayden. You are far too concerned with image. At some point you’re going to have to accept that who you were isn’t who you are now and get on with your life. You can’t hide away in this room forever. Besides, you don’t have a choice. I’m going out and you’re coming too.” James said letting go of her foot and walking over to the box. “And you are going out in this.” James said as he opened the box and pulled out a bright pink sundress.

“Oh fuck you. This manicure and pedicure is bad enough, but there is no way I am wearing that. I swear if you put that on me and take me out in public I will make such a scene. I may not be able to move, but I can still scream rape. Good luck explaining that one in the middle of a crowded restaurant.” Hayden said gaining a new found sense of confidence. “Go to my closet, you can get one of my pants suits.”

“Hmmm.” James thought for a moment. “Well I don’t want you to feel that you’re without any sense of choice, so I’ll tell you what, here is your choice.” James held up the sundress in one hand and two paintbrushes in the other. “You can either let me put you in the sundress without a fuss or I can spend the next few hours exploring just how ticklish you on your freshly pedicured feet. Which will it be?”

Hayden shuddered. The idea of having James expertly explore every inch of her soft pink soles was not something Hayden was sure she would be able to stand and was in fact quite sure James would make sure she couldn’t. She knew she would probably be begging to wear the dress after only a few minutes.

With a heavy sigh Hayden said “Fine, the sundress.”

James walked over and began undressing her, removing her pajama tops and bottoms, noticing her very dull cotton white panties he said “This won’t do.” James slowly slid her panties off and said “A woman as engaging and beautiful as you should have panties to match.”

He walked over to the garment box and removed a pair and matching pink panties; Hayden noticed they had pictures of tiny feathers as part of the design.

“Very funny.” She said sarcastically.

“I do try.” James said smiling as he slipped her legs into the panties and up around her waist, as he did this he moved his hand between her legs and gently inserted a finger into her vagina.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Hayden screamed.

“Just testing something, if you are so upset by the dress and the nails, how come you are sopping wet?” James asked smiling.

“I….I just….shut up alright just shut up. You think you are so clever, but you don’t know a thing….perhaps I was fantasizing about….a man….being with a good man who doesn’t tickle me and force me into silly dresses like I’m some kind of doll.” Hayden said sneering.

“Perhaps…..” James said leaning in right next to Hayden’s ear he whispered “Or perhaps you were enjoying the fantasy of being my doll.”

Hayden turned a bright shade of red and began to stammer “You….you don’t know what I feel; just…just let’s get this over with.”

Without a word James went and got the Pink sundress and slipped it over Hayden’s head. “Oh one more thing, I don’t think you will be needing this.” Reaching back he unsnapped Hayden’s bra and pulled it out from under the sundress. “After all you don’t want your bra straps showing.

“Ever heard of a strapless bra genius?” Hayden said sarcastically.

“I have in fact, and do you own one?” James asked.

Hayden suddenly realized that she actually didn’t own any. She had never needed them as her entire wardrobe was comprised entirely of pants suits and other business attire.

“No.” Hayden said meekly. “But…..you should have known that and bought me one.”

“Must have slipped my mind. Don’t worry no one will notice as long as you don’t get too excited.” James said as he reached up and gently pinched her left nipple, pulling on it gently.

“Well that’s hardly fair.” Hayden said.

“I think you should know by now that I don’t do “fair” baby.” James said as he reached up and pinched the right nipple.

Hayden looked down at her large nipples now standing up at attention and hoped they would not still be poking through the thin pink fabric of her dress by the time they got to the restaurant.

“I’ll be back in just a minute, let me go and get changed” James said with a smile. “Then we can be off”

Hayden lay in bed pondering exactly what all of this meant. Was this a date? What were James’s intentions with her? She didn’t know quite how to feel about all of this or about him. Several minutes later James returned wearing khaki slacks a button down blue shirt and a blazer.

“Well aren’t you all dressed up.” Hayden said looking him up and down.

“This is a rather nice restaurant; I can’t exactly go in a t-shirt and jeans.” James stated referencing his usual attire.

“But….but what about me…I mean I’m in this sundress, don’t you think I’m a little under dressed?” Hayden asked.

“Not at all, you look beautiful. The picture of perfection.” James said with a smile walking over scooping her up and sitting her down in her wheel chair.

Hayden blushed at his compliment, still not sure about her attire. “Wait, what about shoes, I can’t go in their barefoot.”

“Oh gosh, you’re right I almost forgot.” James said slapping his head. He reached into the garment box and produced a pair of pink open-toe slip on sandals. He leaned down and slipped a sandal on each foot. Hayden looked down at her feet now in these sandals that left even less to the imagination then her very short sundress which was already riding up on her thighs.

“James…..I really don’t think this attire…” Hayden started before James cut her off.

“Hush, I said you look fine, now let’s go.” He said forcefully before wheeling Hayden out the front door.

The ride to the restaurant was tense as not much was said. Hayden sat in the passenger seat of James’s van not quite knowing how to engage him in conversation and not sure exactly what to make of this situation any more than any of the events that had transpired over the last week. James for his part didn’t say a word other than to occasionally ask if she was alright, to which all Hayden could mutter was a soft spoken “yes”. She felt like a teenage girl out on her first date and couldn’t figure out how a man almost half her age could have such a dramatic impact on her. It wasn’t the threat of tickling or even the complete helplessness of her condition that made her feel this way. It was as if he could have commanded her regardless. There was something disturbing and at the same time exhilarating about the whole experience.

Arriving at the restaurant, James scooped her up from the van and back into her chair, wheeling her into the front of the restaurant. Hayden couldn’t help but notice this was a very upscale place and worried about her attire. What if they wouldn’t let her in? She didn’t see anyone dressed quite as casually as her.

Walking up to the maitre d, James extended his hand, lean over and whisper something in his ear. Hayden couldn’t help but notice the handshake looked rather odd, but couldn’t quite figure out why. After a moment, the maitre d smiled, looked at Hayden, his smile growing even wider and said “Of course Sir, right this way.” He then lead them both to a semi-private booth in the back of the restaurant.

“How did you accomplish that? There is no way I am meeting the dress code of a restaurant like this.” Hayden asked. “What did you say to him?”

“Don’t worry about it. He is a friend of mine. All you need to know is that you look amazing.” James said.

“Stop it. You’re so mysterious. I don’t even know what you want out of all this. You sit here with your secrets and your ex-girlfriends….you get total control over every aspect of my day to day life and I know nothing about you? That is not fair. You are not being fair at all.” Hayden said noticing for the first time that her words made James wince.

James sighed. “Your right, it’s not entirely fair, although as I said earlier, I don’t do “fair”.

“That’s a cop out and you know it, you just don’t want to open up and let me know anything about you. You enjoy holding all the cards, having all the power. Well guess what buddy, you remember that night……that night we got…intimate….you told me you wouldn’t make love to me until I was yours. I will never be yours, if I can’t get to know you. So stop wasting my time and yours and drop the mystery act….it’s becoming less and less appealing.” Hayden said with an assertive tone of authority.

“You see that’s what I like so much about you. Even in the condition you are in you can summon up a will of strength unlike any woman I ever met. It’s what drew me to you.” James said.

“What do you mean….drew you to me?” Hayden asked.

James chuckled. “You really think I was assigned as your home healthcare worker? I requested you….specifically and they were more than glad to give you to me after all the reports they got from the nursing staff about how difficult you were.”

Hayden was shocked. “Why….I mean why request me if you knew all of that.”

“Because I saw a young, powerful women, struck down in her prime, having a very hard time adjusting to her new life and I wanted to help you.” James said.

“Help me? You’ve taken advantage of my condition, tickled me half to death and now put me in this humiliating attire….how exactly is any of this helpful?” Hayden asked.

“Let me ask you…over the couple of weeks how have you felt?” James asked.

“What do you mean?” Asked Hayden

“How…. have…. you…. felt?” James said repeating the question while directing his piercing gaze right into her eyes.

“I…..I don’t know…..confused….excited at times….unsure….scared….a bunch of emotions.” Said Hayden.

“Sad?” Asked James.

Hayden thought back over the last few weeks and before that at her time in the hospital. After her stroke her world had crumbled, knowing that she would never be the woman she would be again, she had felt depressed and angry, even after she went home for the first few weeks. Until….the first tickling James had given her….sure she was angry at first, but not in the same way. More like annoyed then angry in fact….and since that time her emotions had run the gamut, but she realized that sadness was never among them.

“No…no not sad” Hayden said softly. “Just confused. I’m not used to all of this…being taken care of….”

“Well, you should get used to it.” James said. “It’s kind of your life now.”

“You deflected….you still have told me nothing about you.” Hayden said realizing James had somehow manipulated the conversation on to an entirely different track.

“Ah….you caught that did you; well I always knew you were brilliant. Your body may not work, but you mind is as sharp as ever. The first time I saw you I thought you were gorgeous. This amazing intelligent woman I just had to have.” James said rambling.

Hayden looked and him lowering her eyebrows. “Stop deflecting, that attempt was even more pathetic than the last.”

“Alright fine, what do you want to know? Ask me anything and I’ll answer what I can.” James said nonchalantly.

“Ok….well….why tickling? Why do you like tickling so much?” Hayden asked.

“Why not? We all have our kinks….our interest, tickling just happens to be mine. That and a pair of perfectly formed feet like yours.” James said.

“There has to be more to it than that, I want a real answer.” Hayden said in a challenging tone.

“Personally, I find it’s the perfect form of torture. Think about it…pain is easy, so simplistic. I can whip you, spank you, damage your body and you beg because I’m hurting you. Anyone can cause pain, but I can make you beg….plead for mercy with nothing more than a feather or a paintbrush run softly, caressingly over your skin. It leaves no marks, it causes no pain and forces out laughter and joy. I am literally forcing….commanding hysterical uncontrolled laughter out of you whether you want it or not. There is no greater degree of control you can exert over another person and yet no better way to set them free” James said staring intently into Hayden’s eyes. His commanding gaze sent shivers through her body.

“So, what do you plan to do with me? You obviously have all the control. Do you just plan to subject me to constant tickle torture until I lose my mind?” Hayden asked.

“Is that what you want?” James asked still staring.

“You’re avoiding my question.” Hayden said staring back intently.

“And you are avoiding mine.” James stared back raising his eyebrows.

“OK, so what if I said I hated it, that I wanted you to stop and never touch me again, what if I told you I’m sick of being your prisoner and I want you to leave right now?” Hayden asked meeting the intensity of his gaze.

“Are you posing a hypothetical or actually saying that?” James asked.

“I…I just want to know where we stand. I want to know that I have some level of control here.” Hayden said.

James laughed loudly. “Oh baby you just have no idea, you have all the control and none of it. Control is an illusion, one you have to let go of. None of us have control, not even me. I don’t have control over other people, not really; hell I don’t even have control over my own life or destiny. Look at you…. Master of the Universe….rich, successful, boss of all bosses and now look at you, you can’t even get up out of that chair. No one….NO….ONE really has control. The sooner you accept that the happier you will be. There only is what there is.”

“Wha…..what does that even mean? I have to accept that we all have some level of control over our own lives.” Hayden said.

“Here, let me show you how little control you really have.” James said reaching under the table and pulling Hayden’s left foot into his lap.

She could feel James slowly slipping off her sandal as the waiter arrived to take their order.

“Good evening, my name is Kirk and I will be your waiter this evening. Can I start you off with a bottle of wine?”

As the waiter spoke Hayden could feel James begin to slowly trace his finger along the side and around the arch of her freshly pedicured foot.

“I think I’ll let the lady choose.” James said smiling at Hayden. “What would you like dear? His finger continued a slow, gentle path over her toes along the stems of her toes, down the ball of her foot, down the arch and back up again.

Hayden bit her lip…hard just to keep from bursting out in laughter knowing if she even tried to open her mouth all that would come forth would be a steady stream of uncontrollable giggling. Her eyes looked into James’s with a pleading intensity that said “Please don’t do this…”

“Ma’am?” The waiter asked perplexed by her silence. “May I recommend some wines for you tonight?”

Hayden sat trying desperately to fight back the giggles and the onslaught of tickles from James’s single finger continued exploring the bottom of her ripe pink sole.
“I think that would be best.” James said. “My lady friend seems….a little preoccupied at the moment.”

“Very well.” The waiter said rattling off a list of his preferred wines and at the end saying “Does any of that strike you fancy of should I come back?”

At that moment James flicked his nail across the ball of Hayden’s foot and she completely lost control bursting out into uncontrollable laughter.

“You will have to excuse her; she is terribly amused by wine. Just bring us each a glass of your house to start with and we can go from there.” James said.

“Um….very well sir.” The waiter said looking completely confused by what he just witnessed.

After he had walked away, James slipped her sandal back on and placed her foot back in her chair under the table.

“I can’t believe you did that to me.” Hayden hissed. “I’ve never been so embarrassed. What the hell was that?”

“Just making a point. All I did was lightly trace my finger over your foot and you totally lost control. Control you never had to begin with, because if you had any control I wouldn’t have been able to make you burst out laughing in the middle of this fine dining establishment. My point remains the same….control is an illusion.” James said.

“It’s not an illusion because you have all the damn control.” Hayden whispered in an angry tone. “You and your “control is an illusion bullshit” can just go fuck off.”

“So you didn’t enjoy that?” James asked.

“No, I am thoroughly humiliated and mortified, perhaps you should just go. Leave me; I’ve had enough of your games.”

Smiling, James pointed towards Hayden’s chest and looking down she could see her huge nipples standing firmly erect pushing out through her sundress.

“So…should I go now…or should I stay and after dinner take you home for some…..dessert?” James asked with a smirk on his face.

To be continued….

JS......take your tweets me for the next one......whatever it takes...it'll be worth the wait.....fantastic stuff......JB

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back