• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deja Vu M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
On arrival I had made Stephen Norton strip to his socks and secured him in the sleeping sack telling the straight insurance broker that his first lesson with me would be endurance and so he would sweat. The attractive 32 year old had a live in girlfriend but wanted to experience being submissive and had called me and we'd arranged to meet after his work. 6' Stephen had told me his ideas so to be forcibly milked, lightly spanked and fondled but made very clear he didn't want his feet touched.

After an hour I entered the playroom and asked him how he felt in the leather sleeping sack and he told me he was finding it hellish, sweating like a pig and I told him he was going to be taught a lesson, I as Master decided what I did to him when, where and how I wanted to and saying this unzipped the end of the sleeping sack. He squirmed immediately.

"Hmmm what do we have here Stephen but two size 13 black socked feet, black socked sweaty, sensitive feet as you know Stephen sweaty feet the most ticklish!"

"No No PLEASE I SAID NO TOUCHING MY FEET!" he yelled in panic

"Ssssh Stephen calm down, keep your feet still or I'll make the endurance session much worse

“No-no-no-noo!” he pleaded as I sat facing his two big socked feet and told him they both had an enticing aroma and leaned into them and sniffed as he begged me to please leave his feet alone as I deeply inhaled them and he flinched as my nose touched his right sole so I grabbed the foot and pressed my nose to it!"

"Stephen you can yell, scream, shout and even cry but you are going to endure being submissive in I assume your worst nightmare, I am going to abuse and use these masculine feet to my satisfaction and if you repress your reactions I will extend the tormenting and teasing techniques until I break you and no physical marks but a session you'll never forget, hMMM fuck these feet smell good; trapped in shoes all day and in these thin black nylon socks, yeah little strokes along them, that's it bite your lips, don't give in!"

Stephen squirmed both feet and clenched his toes which felt warm and moist and he erupted in hysterical laughter as I suddenly rapidly tickled both socked soles, up and down, up and down from heels to toes for several minutes then stopped as he lay breathless! I taunted him he was ticklish, unbearably ticklish and gradually as he calmed down he begged me not to tickle his socked feet!

"Okay Stephen if you really find it that difficult to handle I won't torment your socked feet but instead give your bare feet a ticklish work-out that will drive you insane. He began to protest so gagged him with tape saying I was going to tickle torture him and love every sadistic second of it! I slid my fingers in between the toes of each foot in turn loving seeing him squirm like crazy and hearing his muffled laughter.

"You know what Stephen, your feet are mine, every part of them to be violated, toes sucked, licked, nibbled, soles tongue bathed and tickled but even your feet massaged as I can see they're so sensitive, being touched in any way is hellish!"

"NOOOOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!"

"It really tickles that much licking your right arch so the left arch, shall we see, don't shake your head, I think we should

"HEEHEEEHEENOOOOHAHAHAHAA!"

"Oh that tickles and your feet taste delicious Stephen, a real gourmet delight!" I taunted

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHEEEHEEEEHAHAHAHAHASTAAPAPAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

"Glad I'm doing it right I’m doing it right!" I said as he laughed wildly in desperation from the oral sensation driving him berserk as having licked them then tracing small circles right in the centre of his arches evoking muffled screams and giggles from him.

I then vigorously dragged my nails rapidly over his soft arches and Stephen howled! He tried to curl up his feet, so I tickled in horizontal lines, my nails getting between the wrinkles of his ticklish, soft arches. When he tried stretching them back to avoid it, I quickly switched to vertical tickling, gliding up and down the smoothed out feet until he tried curling them again, adjusting to it so the intensity never stopped for a moment. I could tell this was driving him wild.

"I guess I'm being pretty merciless Stephen seeing how unbelievably sensitive your feet are but it wouldn't be a test of your limits of endurance if my tickling attacks were not evil and no matter where you shake your feet, secured like this there's no escape is there so now you tell me who tickled your feet so badly it's put you off them being touched or else I will tickle it out of you and the electric toothbrush will be diabolical so spill, who tickled these feet and all details!

I leaned over them inhaling their powerful scent and slid my tongue between his big and second toe, wiggling it around wetly so he gasped and squealed, his toes wiggling around in desperation, unable to get my tongue away. I added stroking the balls of his feet my fingernails up into the balls of his feet as he laughed hysterically, begging me to stop and glistening with sweat.

I alternated between the deep probing tickles on the balls of his feet and the gliding tickling along his arches, all the while tonguing between each of his toes on his right foot, wiggling around thoroughly through the crevices, tasting them saying his feet had a real raunchy salty taste but who tickled them, he needed to tell me!

''Stop! Plehehease STAHAHAP!'' PLEEEASE!'' he begged through his uncontrollable laughter.

I shook my head saying he was a stubborn asshole and slid my tongue between the toes on his right foot and licked and nibblec and then took a full mouthful of toes stimulating his ticklish nerves beyond his endurance. His toes wiggled helplessly inside my mouth as he fought to be free of the sleeping sack; fat chance of that happening!

I continued lickling the toes of his other foot and same time stroking along th arch and told him he best tell me who had tickled his feet and he nodded and said his Dad and used tickling to punish him, gain control and he'd been powerless even aged 18 yrs being so ticklish! His Dad had lost his wife so Stephen lost his Mom when he was 17 yrs and the punishments began 6 months later but aged 18 yrs his Dad liked drinking and having pals over and games were played!

First his Dad and three friends of his would strip Stephen and then blindfold him and secure him to his own bed as drink was flowing and they'd play with him, touching his dick, stroking his balls, pinching his nipples, stroking his asshole and telling him he must not cum as if he did he was a dirty perve who liked men touching him.

They'd run fingers along the inside of his thighs and lick his nipples and lick his armpits and one guy licked his feet soles and sucked his toes, his Dad as he'd hear the others to enjoy the sweaty, smelly feet of his son and whilst Stephen's toes were being sucked so was his dick and balls and even a joker sometime licked his ass but the result the same, eventually he would cum and then be severely punished and this meant his Dad and the other guys tickling the fuck out of him but finding his nemesis being his feet! He was made to feel so helpless!

I whispered in his ear that he was helpless and my tickle lust went into overdrive as I told him his feet needed a massage and that this meant both feet being handled by me very intimately loving seeing his squirming reaction and began to massage his right foot and imagine how sensual I made the massage, then his left foot and making sure I enjoyed sniffing both feet as they got warmer and warmer and sweatier and sweatier in my clammy hands!

Then lovely and hot teased him they needed cooling down and proceeded with a very thorough tongue bath of his feet loving now how even more sensitive they were as his toes clenched and spread reacting to my tongue sliding in between and under them all! Then I lubed my fingers and commenced playing with his dick and balls determined to make him cum as I wanted his feet tortuously ticklish!

"That's it ooooh fuck yeah Mmmm let's get this dick nice n'hard, oooooooh fuck yeah strokes here and here, Mmmm what a throbbing monster, let's lick along the stem OOHFUCK YEAH THAT'S IT YOU'RE GONNA SHOOOT!" I kept up a teasing commentary as I tormented his dick and balls but working him up to shoot his powerful load as he did eventually!

He gasped as his warm spunk shot and then lay exhausted but exploded in a scream, and laughed his head off.

“Nah-ha-ha! Na-Na-NA-HA-HA-HA!! S-Stop!!” he cried in uncontrollable laughter as my fingers lightly stroked his soles

He yelled so loudly quickly becoming hysterical and stroking in between his toes and under them really got to him as laughter and begging flowed from him but as a Master I showed him no mercy. He was soon going berserk as gripping the toes of each foot in turn, I held the toes back and stroked the rigid taut soles driving Stephen demented as he just laughed and laughed in ticklish overload! My fingers danced over his arches and under and in between his toes sending him into wild laughter. His unbearable ticklishness compelled me to continue to enjoy sliding the feather in between each of his toes!

Stephen clenched his toes so used the quill end to convince him to be a good boy and keep them splayed for the feather to slide in between and saying the electric toothbrush really would destroy him so he needed to avoid it and do as told. He nodded at me as I used used quill end of the feather to probe to find the nerve endings on his feet and exploit them to the fullest. The man was shrieking with laughter and told to stop the tickling to feed me his feet and what choice was there, he pressed his sweating feet against my face and slid his succulent toes in my mouth.

Imagine him having to do this, a guy hating his feet played with being made to entice me to play with them and I kissed his toes and licked his soles, licking each sole very slowly but then he howled as I licked faster and in between his toes, licking and slurping his toes making him howl more and then running the feather under his toes and sawed the edge along the undersides, while still licking at his toes.

I slid the tip of the feather slowly up and down his helpless arch, one foot first then the other while also sliding my tongue in between his toes and changing techniques keeping Stephen in ticklish hell with all of my fingers sliding up and down his sweaty and smelly feet, the tickling sensations electrifying his feet and I maintained the toment over and over, over and over from his heels to his toes and told him I had him right where I wanted him; helpless, laughing hysterically! His feet my toys to tickle torture!

I began nibbling at his toes, in my mouth nibbling them and my tongue slipping in between them while still tickling over the soles.
but then he heard the 'Bzzzzzzzz' and his feet spasmed as I ran the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush head in very small circles up and down the underside of each and every toe and then along the soles of his feet so he was begging me to stop
but instead licked his feet over and over again!

I then used the electric toothbrush again, all around his toes before licking both feet, sliding my slippery wet tongue in circles and up and down the length of his feet! My fingers were soon wiggling under his toes and in between them all and stroking along the base of his toes so he sensed nothing but the insidious tickling sensations and was rendered completely out of control with consistent and manic laughter as I made a call and invited two friends over saying it was time for him to endure 'Deja Vu'!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back