• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Bully At The Bar FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hello, readers. I have written a number of Jenni stories over the last 3 or 4 years and the last few have been random stories that merely feature the character but don't fit into the original storyline. This story is meant to take place directly following “Jenni And Lily”, the last story in the Jenni chronology. Stories like “The Jenni Show” and “Jenni The Clown's Tickle Class” are meant to be isolated storylines. Sorry if this is confusing. Lol. If you are looking to follow the main Jenni storyline, here is the correct order:

Jenni The Clown.
Jenni The Clown Part 2.
Jenni The Clown: Date Night.
Jenni The Clown: Meeting Mom.
Jenni The Clown: The Witching Hour.
Jenni And Lily.
Jenni The Clown: Lee's Hug

I would also like to note that “Witchy Woman” introduces Lily, a young witch who Jenni seduces in “Jenni The Clown: The Witching Hour” and who also appears later on. Now that you are all up to speed...

Jenni was weary. Some time had passed since her breakup with her boyfriend and she hadn't seen her friend Lily in what seemed like eons. She had just finished a gig at a children's party. While she had certainly had fun with her new toy, a squirting flower on her costume, the kids were more into their I-phones and X-box games that were available at the parent's house. Jenni had cleaned off her make-up and changed from her satin costume into a halter top and jeans while in the bathroom once the party ended and she left shortly after being paid.

She walked to her car, threw her bag into the back seat, and got in. She sat in the car with her head on the steering wheel. Life had been hitting her much harder than she was used to in her personal life, and now it started to dawn on her that the world didn't seem to appreciate clowns anymore. There had been a time when she could entertain a room of 30. But the kids at this party hardly ever even looked up at her the whole time. She was depressed. She lifted her head and realized that she had to do what most people her age do when they are down: Drink.

Jenni pulled up to her favorite bar. It looked about half-full, which was fine. She looked in her mirror to make sure that she looked decent. Of course, Jenni had never needed to try hard to attract anybody. Her whimsical demeanor and drop dead gorgeous appearance (to say nothing of her perfect triple D chest) had a tendency to bewitch nearly everyone she met. She was a dream girl to many, and she knew it.

She walked into the bar with her headphones in. “It's Still Rock And Roll To Me” by Billy Joel played in her ears and she absent-mindedly rocked a little to the music as she walked. She found a spot at the bar and cheered up a little as she saw that her old friend, Amy, was working. Jenni beckoned Amy over.

“Hey, girl!” Amy chirped, reaching over the bar to give Jenni a hug.

“What's good, Amy?” Jenni asked.

“It's all good, Jenni. What are you having?”

“Ugh. Anything strong.” Jenni threw herself back in her chair.

“Uh-oh. Want to talk about it?” Amy offered, knowing Jenni wasn't in the best of moods.

“Nah. Just missing certain people. Has Lily been around?” Jenni asked as Lily poured her a shot of whiskey.

“Oh yeah.” Amy licked some excess whiskey off of her thumb, “She's been in here almost every night for the last couple of weeks. In fact, isn't that her coming in now?”

Jenni turned to look to the entrance and, sure enough, Lily was walking in. “Lullaby” by The Cure kicked up on the jukebox near the back of the bar. Jenni saw that nobody had actually played the song and smiled, knowing her little witch friend had just conjured one of her tricks so she could have an entrance. Not that she needed much help making one. Lily was dressed almost all in black, as usual. Her pale face, red lips, and jet black hair could have inspired a H.I.M. album. Her tight dress accentuated her voluptuous figure. As soon as Lily noticed Jenni, though, her face lit up like Christmas morning.

“Hey there, trouble!” Lily teased as she sat next to Her friend.

“Trouble? Who? Me?” Jenni feigned innocence, laughing. She was already feeling better now that Lily was there.

“Yeah, you. Y-O-O. You!” Lily laughed back.

“I'm not the one using supernatural cosmic power on a jukebox.” Jenni pointed out.

“Shhh... Wanna tell the whole bar?”

“Relax. At least you picked a good song.”

“Well, I still have the good spells memorized. Good thing too since SOMEBODY destroyed my spellbook.” Lily accused.

“Are you still upset about that?” Jenni rolled her eyes and smirked, “I'm sorry, but you didn't need it. As you said, you have the good ones memorized. You were just a slave to that thing. Tell you what: How about a shot to make up for it?”

Lily furrowed her brow.

“Seven centuries of work and spells and you think that a shot is gonna make up for it?” Lily inquired with a serious tone.

Jenni thought for a moment.

“Jameson Irish?”

Lily conceded.

“Well played, clown. But only if it's a double.”

“Deal.”

The two girls laughed. The ice had been broken and the two were once again on good terms. Jenni did indeed buy Lily a drink. In fact, Jenni bought her a few. The two talked, catching each other up on events. Every so often, Lily would use her trick on the jukebox, confusing the rest of the bar as to how the music was playing itself. This got to be a running joke between Jenni and Lily. Lily even made Jenni snort at one point when she blasted “Y.M.C.A.” as a jock was passing by the machine.

“Was it really that funny?” Lily asked when Jenni couldn't stop laughing.

“No. No. You don't understahahahahand.”

“What? Spit it out, Jenni.”

“That's Brad Noble.” Jenni whispered while trying to stop laughing, “I went to Elementary school with him.”

Lily looked over at Brad. He was wearing a letter jacket over a simple grey Tee-shirt and blue jeans. He wasn't bad looking, but wasn't anything special either, she thought.

“How do you still recognize him?” Lily asked Jenni.

“He still has the same baby face that he had back then. It's definitely him.” Jenni informed her. Lily looked at him again and saw that he indeed looked far younger than he probably was.

“He was the class bully.” Jenni stated, “I thought he was cute but he used to pick on me and my friends all the time. He was always pinching us, pulling our hair, calling us names. But he loved to pick on me the most.”

“He probably liked you.” Lily stated.

“Of course he did. Boys in school always pick on girls they like, and vice versa.” Jenni acknowledged. “It's weird seeing him again though. I didn't even think that he still lived here in town.”

Lily smiled deviously.

“I think I know a way to cheer you up, Jen.”

Jenni looked at her friend a bit quizzically.

“How's that?”

“Well...” Lily answered, “Doesn't Brad look a little... down?”

Jenni looked at Brad and then back at Lily, not quite understanding.

“You know...” Lily continued, “Like he might need a little... cheering up...”

It hit Jenni, and a mischievous smile appeared on her radiant face.

“Oh my... yes. He does seem to need a good laugh.”

“I have an idea.” Lily proposed. “Do you think Amy would let us stay after the bar closes?

“Oh sure. She owes me a favor.” Jenni responded.

Lily explained her plan. She would put a spell on Brad's drink. A special hex that would knock Brad out at Lily's command. They would have him all to themselves in the bar after it closed. Jenni never could have resisted the opportunity. She eagerly awaited closing time with her friend...

The light was dim enough that it didn't hurt Brad's eyes too much when he came to. His head was swimming. One minute he was in the bathroom taking a leak. He remembered that he had swigged the rest of his beer and set the glass down on the sink. The rest was a blur. He looked around him. He was laid flat on his back on one of two pool tables in the bar. The bar. He was still at the bar. But nobody else seemed to be around. His jacket was resting on a nearby stool. He really started to panic though, when he realized he couldn't move. There were what looked like jump ropes binding his wrists and ankles to the corners of the table, reaching down and wrapping around the table legs.

“Wakey wakey wakey!” Brad heard a high pitched but pleasant voice call to him. He looked towards the bar as Jenni's face popped up from behind it. She had re-applied her clown make-up and changed back into her satin costume and matching velveteen gloves.

“What the fuck?”

“Oooooh...” Jenni cooed like a child hearing a classmate say a naughty word. “Teacher, Brad said a bad word.”

Jenni peered towards the back door and Brad turned to see as well. From the back hall entered Lily, still dressed as she had been earlier.

“Well, then...” Lily put her hands on her hips in a mock stern pose, “He will have to be punished then, won't he.”

The girls both approached the bound young man. While Lily strutted over, Jenni kind of skipped, letting her boobs bounce in her top.

“Who are you?” Brad asked. Jenni laughed.

“You don't remember me?” Jenni asked with a fake frown, “I remember you. I remember you not being so nice in second grade.” Jenni smiled.

“Jennifer?” Brad looked in her eyes and recognized her.

“I believe he is catching on.” Lily noted.

“It's not Jennifer anymore, Brad. It's just Jenni. Jenni The Clown to you.” Jenni bent down and gave Brad a peck on the cheek, leaving a lipstick print and making him blush.

“So what's going on?” Brad asked. “This is a pretty bizarre way to reminisce.”

“Well, here's the thing. As I said, I remember you not being so nice. You constantly picked on me and my friends.”

“I was Seven years old!” Brad yelled defensively.

“Excuses, excuses.” Lily chimed in.

“Yeah,” Jenni agreed. “I was never mean to you. I do seem to recall some things though. I remember you tying Ashley's shoes together. I remember you pulling my hair. I remember you taunting Megan about her being overweight. I remember a few things. But do you know what my favorite memory of you is?”

Brad started to relive the memories in his mind as Jenni spoke.

“What is that?”

“I remember...” Jenni grinned “...the time you tried to push me off the slide. Do you remember that?”

Brad instantly knew what she was referring to and started to realize what a precarious situation he was in.

“I was at the top of the slide and you were getting impatient because I wasn't moving. You tried to push me... and I didn't like it.” Jenni continued, “You started to poke me in the back with your finger...”

Brad tried to pull his wrists free but was unable to.

“I didn't like the poking so I decided to give you a taste of your own medicine. I turned and poked you right in the tummy. And you jumped! I knew right then what had to be done.”

“Then what happened?” Lily asked attentively.

“He tried to run. But I jumped off the slide and chased him. He was never very fast. I tackled him to the ground and two other girls and I tickled and tickled his tummy until he peed in his pants!” Jenni claimed happily.

“That was years ago.” Brad said, blushing again.

“Yeah...” Jenni responded. “But I bet that you are still ticklish.”

“I am not! Let me go or I will sue you so fast!”

“Oh, come now, Brad. I bet you will actually like this. I know I will.” Jenni added somewhat wickedly.

Jenni began to roll up Brad's shirt until his belly was exposed. He had taken very good care of his body over the years and had a nice toned tummy.

“Ready for you tickle test?” Jenni asked Brad. He refused to even look at her. She simply shrugged and caressed the left side of Brad's tummy. He instantly shivered but remained stoic in his facial expression. Jenni continued to stroke him. She let a single finger drag around in random directions encompassing his whole belly. She noticed a couple of particular spots on the tummy where a muscle would twitch or tremble. She just smiled, making sure to pass over those spots with increasing frequency. Brad was still ticklish alright. But he wasn't laughing yet.

Jenni of course knew that ticklishness was just as mental as physical. It could be blocked out if the person tried to focus on a serious thought or state of mind. She remembered that when she had tickled him before, she was just a child. Maybe there was something there. She stopped tickling and whispered something in Lily's ear. Whatever it was, it made Lily laugh and turn a little red.

“Okay, okay, let's do it.”

“Do what?” Brad asked somewhat fearfully.

Jenni pulled his shirt up the rest of the way so that it covered his eyes. He could no longer see the two costumed women. There were a few moments of silence... followed by:

“Ut oh. Looks like we caught him!” It sounded like Jenni, but with a higher pitch, making her sound younger. She sounded like she was a little girl again.

“We sure did, Jennifer!” Lily responded. She also had a lighter, more childish pitch in her voice. She even used the name Jennifer instead of Jenni to push Brad even further psychologically, recreating his memories in a subconscious way.

“He sure looks cute! Let's see if he wants to play with us!” Jenni suggested.

“Sounds like fun!” Lily said joyously

“Ready? Okay!” The two said in unison. Brad felt two index fingers lightly poking his lower tummy, like a typewriter. Brad immediately began to teeter from side to side, rocking back and forth trying to avoid the touches.

“The tickle bugs are in the garden!” Lily cheered in her little girl voice.

The two fingers continued to poke. Brad was trying like Hell not to give in. He felt a tug on his shoe. What he couldn't see was Jenni pulling his shoes off while Lily continued to tap tap tap away at his belly. Jenni then pulled his socks off slowly and carefully.

“OOOH! I found piggies!” She exclaimed in her girl voice. “I bet I can make em run!”

Jenni brought her gloved fingers to the naked soles and started bicycling them in the centers of the feet. Brad instinctively tried to pull his feet away and Jenni knew she had found a weakness. She motioned for Lily to stop with the tummy play and join her. Lily came over to Jenni and the two quietly knelt down so that they were both facing a foot. Jenni was at the left and Lily was at the right. They both grabbed their respective foot and began to flutter their fingers and caress the bottoms of the feet.

Brad caught his own breath and his whole body tensed up.

“I think we have a wiggler on our hands.” Jenni teased in the childish voice while Lily concured.

“Oh my yes. Dear me he looks quite the wiggle worm.” Lily commented.

Jenni aimlessly stroked a finger along Brad's instep and the foot jerked violently.

“No! Not there!” Brad shouted. Jenni and Lily laughed.

“Uh oh... here we go!” Brad heard Jenni and Lily tease in unison in their girlish voices right before they both attacked his insteps with soft but manic tickles.

“Hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah NO!”

Lily had an idea and made the jukebox turn on. An unknown song had a trio of female voices singing “Tickle tickle tickle” in a peppy melody. This made Brad laugh harder.

Jenni was having far too much fun.

“Let's get the rest of the boy!' The two girls returned to their normal voices and Lily waved her hand, making Brad's clothes disappear.

Jenni moved to the middle of Brad's body and Lily moved over to the top, standing with his head right in front of her.

Lily began to draw tiny patterns in his outstretched armpits. OH YEAH! That worked. Brad grew hysterical.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA!”

“Oh my, we had never tried that spot on him back in the day.” Jenni laughed. “But I want a different ending this time.

“What did you have in mind?” Lily asked as she tickled the poor pits.

“I don't want him to pee. I want a somewhat different result. Stop tickling.” Jenni commanded. Lily quickly stopped. Jenni looked into Brad's sweaty, tomato red face. The shirt was no longer covering his eyes since it had vanished.

“You did really like me, didn't you, Brad baby?” Do you still like me?” Jenni ran her fingers over her breasts so that Brad could see. He was still trying to catch his breath but he stared at the wonderful bosom and began to calm down.

“I think he does.” Lily observed.

“Oh Brad...” Jenny moaned huskily as she pinched and tickled her own nipples through the fabric. “Can I play with you... down there?” She asked with such a sweet inflection that Brad instantly became hard thinking about those breasts and Jenni playing with his genitals.

“Yes...” He barely got out.

Jenni looked over to Lily.

“You know, a lot of bullies love giving titty twisters...” Jenni explained to Lily. Lily caught on and began to draw the pads of her fingers over Brad's nipples. He giggled.

“Hehehehehehehe”

“There... isn't that nice, Brad?” Jenni asked. “Have you ever had your balls tickled?”

Lily made the jukebox change songs again. This time the theme from Jaws started to play.

Brad began to sweat again, taking the music as a threat. He had never been tickled down there and was quite uncertain.

“It's a bit of a specialty of mine... ball tickling.” Jenni disclosed to Brad. “There is a very distinct art to it. You can't be rough. It has to be so gentle. So gentle. Like when you draw your fingertip though a puddle without causing ripple. The nerves in the scrotum are among the most alert on a man's body. To excite them requires the softest, most loving touch.”

Jenni raised a finger in the air for Brad to see. And she began to lower it.

The music played on... intensifying as Lily continued to tickle Brad's nipples.

“hehehhehhehehe Jen no... please dohohohohn't”

The finger touched down right at the apex, the spot at the very bottom of the underside of Brad's penis and the top of his testicles. Brad sucked in the air and held his breath.

The music crescendoed as Jenni dragged the finger about as she had done to Brad's belly.

First there was a smile on Brad's face. Then a wider smile. The a full chesire grin. Then the first giggles escaped. When Jenni found sides of his ballsack, he erupted.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“WHEEEEEE!” Jenni squealed and Brad cackled like a madman.

Lily left one hand to tickle the pink nipples and brought her other hand down to masturbate Brad as Jenni tickled. He was in another world. A ticklish world.

The it happened. Lily noticed Jenni's new squirting flower on her costume. Lily motioned to Jenni. Jenni understood right away and pointed the flower at Brad's scrotum. Lily winked and the flower shot it's gentle stream onto the scrotum. The stream ran along the seam, the sides, the underside... and Brad flipped the fuck out!

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH EHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!”

“Githcy gitchy gitchy...” Jenni and Lilly teased in their girlish voices once more.

Brad blacked out as he came. If he had remained conscious, he would have seen his semen fly onto Jenni's chest.

Jenni and Lily both clapped happily over Brad's body.

“So... wanna come home with me?” Lily asked.

“Of course!” Jenni answered. “As long as we can play.”

“Oh Jenni... you know I wouldn't have it any other way.”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back