• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helpless Hayden - Part 5 (The Dessert)

JSParallax

Helpless Hayden – Part 5

The rest of the dinner was rather uneventful as James and Hayden sat talking, laughing and getting to know one another better. When the food arrived James slid his chair over next to Hayden’s and lovingly fed her while taking a bite from his own plate now and again. While Hayden felt a little self conscious about having to sit in public and be fed like a child, she found she felt less embarrassed than she would have before. After the little giggle fit James had forced her into earlier in front of the waiter, being fed by him didn’t seem nearly as humiliating as she thought it would be.

As they drove home after dinner she thought about what James had said about control and how it was an illusion, but also about Kelly’s statement that she had more power than she thought. She pondered these two things as the statements seemed to conflict with one another. Her train of thought was suddenly broken when James spoke.

“So what do you want to do when we arrive home?” James asked coyly.

Hayden thought for a second and decided it was time to see if Kelly was correct. “I want to go to bed, I’m tired.”

“I see.” said James.

“Is that going to be a problem?” Hayden asked.

“Of course not, I’ll get you ready and tucked in for a good night’s sleep.” Said James staring forward at the road ahead while he drove. “I want you to know, I had a good time tonight.”

“I actually did too…although I’m still cross with you for pulling that stunt as the restaurant.” Said Hayden.

“It’s not my fault you’re so damn ticklish.” Said James with a chuckle. “All I did was lightly run my finger over your foot. I think most normal women would have been able to control themselves better.”

“Well I’m not a normal woman anymore am I?” Hayden snapped. “You know damn well my condition makes me more sensitive.”

“One of the many perks of being you.” James said slyly.

“Doesn’t feel like a perk.” Hayden mumbled.

They pulled into the drive to Hayden’s home and James picked her up into his arms and carried her into the house. He sat her down in a chair in the corner of her bedroom and began undressing her.

“I have something else for you.” He said.

“Oh God what now?” asked Hayden.

“I think you will actually like this.” James said walking over to the garment box and pulling out a purple baby doll silk nightie. “I know how sensitive your skin is, I thought this would be more comfortable….for sleeping.”

He gently slipped it over her head. Hayden had to admit the silk felt wonderful against her skin. She also noticed he hadn’t bothered to put back on her bra.

James picked her up and carried her over to the bed laying her down and covering her with her sheets. “Well I’ll say good night, but before I go would it be alright to kiss you?”

“Yes, I think that would be fine” Hayden said a little surprised, she wasn’t used to being asked permission by James. “Why are you even asking though, you could kiss me if you wanted regardless, it’s not like I can stop you.”

“Because even I have rules and I’m starting to have real feelings for you, so going forward I don’t plan to do anything unless you ask me to.” James said matter of factly.

This was a stunning revelation to Hayden, who suddenly realized that maybe she did have more power over this situation than she thought.

Leaning down over her he planted a soft kiss on her lips which quickly become more passionate as his tongue found its way into her mouth. She felt his hand graze over her nipple. After a moment he pulled away and said “Goodnight.” He turned and began to walk out the door.

“Wait…don’t go.” Said Hayden. “Stay with me, make love to me.”

“I already told you, not until you are completely mine, but I will stay and play with you for a while.” James said turning to come back to the bed. He sat down next to Hayden on the bed reaching his hand up and gently stroking her face. “But if we are going to play, it’s going to be on my terms, my way, and I want you to give your consent that is alright.”

“I don’t understand. You could do whatever you want to me consent or not. Why the sudden change? Why are you suddenly asking permission?” Hayden asked confused.

“Because I can’t take your power away, make you feel truly powerless, unless I allow you to have some to begin with. That is the nature of the dom/sub relationship, the nature of sexual power exchange. One has to freely give so the other can take.

“So is that what I am? Your submissive?” Hayden asked staring into his eyes.

“Not unless you want to be. I want you to decide, but if you say yes, just know, I will take full advantage of all your vulnerabilities and there won’t be any mercy.” James said staring back with an intense gaze.

Hayden shuttered. “You mean you are going to tickle torture me…”

“I will do many things to you, but I promise that in the end it will end in more pleasure then you have ever known.” Said James.

“What…..what if I really can’t take it and I’m begging for you to stop?” Hayden asked.

“You aren’t supposed to be able to take it, that’s the nature of torture, but know, I would never do anything to hurt you, I care about you. I will push you to your limits, but I will show mercy when I need to, but only when I feel you need it.” Said James.

“I’m probably going to regret this…. but ok, you have permission to do whatever you want to me.” Said Hayden.

“Oh baby, I promise you are going to regret that.” James said with a smile.

“Wait…what?” Hayden said frantically suddenly realizing that James had handed her back the first level of control she had felt in the last couple of weeks only to turn around and give it all up. She felt terrified, but at the same time exhilarated knowing that she now truly, totally at his mercy and it was something she had chosen.

“Hush now baby.” James said softly kissing her on the lips and whispering in her ear “its tickle torture time.”
Stripping the covers off of her he pulled off her baby doll nightie, quickly followed by her panties leaving Hayden completely naked, laying in the middle of the bed. He took each of her arms and raised them above her head, placing each of her hands at the corner of the bed; he did the same with her feet, leaving her in a perfect spread eagle position. Hayden lied motionless, she tried to will her arms down, but it was as futile as always, she may as well been shackled by iron bonds. This new position made her feel more vulnerable than ever.

“Mmmm….I think we will start with the armpits. I haven’t even tried that spot yet.” James said laying next to her on the bed and taking a finger began very lightly making little circles on the hollow of her right pit.

The result was instantaneous as a steady stream of giggles flowed from Hayden’s lips, she didn’t even try to fight it knowing it was useless to resist the intense ticklish feelings now coursing through her.

“That’s a very good sign.” James said getting up and straddling her waist he lowered each of his hands into each of her armpits and started making circles in each pit. Moving his finger clockwise in the left pit and counter clock-wise in the right. The sensation of his fingers lightly tickling in two different directions was more than Hayden could stand. Her giggles soon turned into hysterical laughter. Hayden laughed long and hard, the type of laughter that seemed to come from deep within her removing her ability to even beg for mercy.

James sat on top of her smiling widely as he continued to inflict the ticklish torture upon her. Looking at her pixie like face contorted in ticklish agony and the hysterical and frantic laughter continued for several minutes. Finally, he removed his fingers and leaned down giving her a peck on the lips.

Gasping for breath Hayden exclaimed “Oh my God, that was….torture….please I can’t take anymore.”

“Oh sweetie, that was just a warm up, you will take a lot more before I am through.” James said.

“Please….no…..please mercy, you don’t understand how intense that was.” Hayden said beginning to understand just what she had gotten herself into.

“I already told you baby” James said leaning down until his lips were almost touching hers “tonight, there is no mercy.”
James reached over to the end table on the bed and picked up the two fine pointed paintbrushes he had left earlier. He held them up for Haden to see. Hayden’s eyes widened as she said “Oh God please no, not in my armpits.”

James chuckled “No baby, not in your armpits.” Still straddling her he lowered each of the brushes to her breasts and began to trace in circles around her areolas. The sensitivity of Hayden’s breasts coupled with her complete inability to defend herself in any way made this tickle even more unbearable then the last. James began to close the circle he was making around her areolas closer and closer to her nipples.

Hayden was frantic as she laughed with abandon. “PLEASE!!!” She screamed. “NOT MY NIPPLES.”

James ignoring her pleas began to lightly flick the tip of each brush back and forth across each of Hayden’s now rock hard nipples. Looking at her breasts James was shocked by just how big her nipples really were. They were by far the largest he had ever seen on a woman and definitely seemed to be the most sensitive.

Hayden couldn’t decide if she was in heaven or hell. The brushes flicking against her nipples sent waves of pleasure through her body, but that pleasure was quickly followed by a tickle that could only be described as beyond unbearable. She could feel each gentle stroke of the paintbrushes across her huge ticklish nipples forcing wave after wave of uncontrollable, hysterical laughter out of her, but even more she could already begin to feel the desperate urge to cum.

James continued with this torture for the next five minutes without stopping once, just sitting on top of her gently flicking each brush across her nipples over and over again. Looking down he could see tears flowing out the sides of Hayden’s eyes from laughing so hard, her face now seemingly frozen in a permanent grin her mouth open wide. The laughter had stopped minutes ago as she no longer had enough breath to produce sound. She just laid there, her face gripped in an expression of total ticklish agony with her eyes rolling up into her head.

James finally abated and stopped the nipple torture just as Hayden felt she might pass out. Her face was bright red from laughing and wet from the tears. A puddle had formed between her legs and her clit was throbbing for release.

James waited several minutes as Hayden recovered and finally began to regain her breath. She looked up and James with a pitiful pleading look in her eyes. “Please…” she begged “Please…no more tickling, please just make me cum.”
“So you want to cum do you?” James said pinching each of her nipples and rolling them between his fingers. This gentle pressure on her nipples shot waves of pleasure and frustration through Hayden as she could feel her pussy getting even wetter than before.

“Oh God…..yes, please I really need to cum.” She cried.

“Oh I’ll make you cum, but you are going to cum my way. On my terms.” James said staring down at her, enjoying her desperation.

“Anything, I don’t care, just make me cum.” Hayden begged.

James repositioned himself on the bed laying next to Hayden, he leaned over and kissed her again, deeply and passionately. He then rolled over to Hayden’s nightstand and opened the drawer. “Hmmm….what do we have here? I had a feeling you had one of these.” James said pulling out a large purple dildo. “Someone is a very naughty girl.”

Hayden looked at the toy, it was one of her favorites and was always very effective at bringing her to climax. “Oh yes, please use that. I love that one.”

James brought the dildo down between her legs and gently inserted it inside her. Her already very wet pussy caused it to slide all the way in with ease. Hayden moaned in pleasure. “Oh God yes…. fuck me with it.”

Hayden waited but James left the dildo deep inside of her unmoving. She felt filled up by it, but feeling it inside of her without even having the ability to tighten her pussy around it was very frustrating. “Um….what are you waiting for…don’t just leave it there.” Hayden said in desperation.

“Oh sweetie. The dildo isn’t what I’m using to make you cum, that’s just a little tease to help you along. This is what I’m going to use to make you cum.” James said holding up fan paintbrush.”

Hayden’s eyes got wider than they ever had before and she knew all too well what James had planned. “No….please, I’m serious now James. Don’t use that, I’m begging, this is me seriously begging….that’s way way too far. You had your fun and got to tickle a lot….but now it’s sexy time….ok, no more tickles.” Hayden said frantically rambling on trying to think of anything that she could say to change his mind.

“Trust me baby, you will thank me afterward.” James said as he lowered the brush to her exposed throbbing clit.”
Hayden’s nervous system was suddenly wracked by intense feelings of ticklish pleasure. The soft stroking of the fan brush over her clit was beyond maddening, the intensity of the tickle incomparable to anything she had suffered so far. Screams of frantic crazy laughter left her lips and she wished she could move if only to clench her fists and dig her nails into her palms as a way to distract for the sensation she was now feeling. Unfortunately her palms remained open, unmoving and try and she might she was not even able to make a single finger twitch. Oh God how she wished she could move even just a little at this moment….to clench her toes, arch her back….anything….anything at all, but instead she just laid there limp….helpless and James softly stroked the fan brush across her clit over and over again.

Though her body was wracked with ticklish torment Hayden quickly became aware of something else, the growing urgent unstoppable desire to cum. The combination of the dildo deep inside her filling her up and the gentle tickles of the fan brush moving up and down across her throbbing clit created and combination of combination of unbearable tickling and intense pleasure that completely overwhelmed her senses. As stroke after stroke of the fan brush continued she could feel the orgasm building within her, at some point she became aware that James had started sucking and licking her right nipple, which only added to her desperate lust. Laughter began to change to loud moans of pleasure as Hayden felt herself teetering right on the edge of what surely felt like the most intense orgasm she would ever have.

She laid helpless, her body overwhelmed by intense waves of pleasure as she felt she was only seconds away from coming…. but as the fan brush continued it’s slow up and down stroking she suddenly realized it was too soft. The brush was just enough to bring her right up to the edge but not quite enough friction to get her off. Just enough to create a soft unending tickle that was driving her out of her mind.

“Please oh God please…..it’s not enough….use your finger please….I can’t cum from this.” Hayden whined desperate for release.

“Shhh….no baby you will cum….eventually. Even if we have to stay here all night. Just relax and give in….it will come” James whispered in her ear before going back down to lightly lick her erect nipple.

Hayden realized to her utter horror that James meant what he said. He would keep her here, trapped and at his mercy as long as it took to get her off with that fan brush. Only she had the power to end her own torture by giving into orgasm and she could only do that by letting go. Letting go of all illusions of power and control, she was at the complete mercy of the fan brush, at the complete mercy of her own body which now had her stuck, frozen just short of orgasm. Hayden emptied her mind, she let go of her fears, and hang ups and accepted what was……what she was, totally and utterly helpless with no control at all. She accepted the torture instead of fighting it. Tears rolled down her cheeks and for the first time since the stroke she felt truly free, she understood what James had meant and in that moment the most intense orgasm washed over her.

It came in waves….wave after wave of intense pleasurable release. Hayden couldn’t help but scream, it was a deep primal guttural scream of intense pleasure as she could feel every tiny bristle on the fan brush softly rubbing her clit. After well over a minute the pleasure finally began to subside and Hayden lay there, totally drained, her mind empty as she basked in a warm glow of sweet, sweet release.

James lay next to her kissing her neck as she recovered from the ordeal and her mind slowly returned to reality.

In a barely audible tone Hayden said “I’ve never felt anything like that…ever. What happened? It was so intense.”

“You were deep in sub-space when you came, you probably don’t even know how long I was using that brush on you for.” James said.

“Wait how long was it, like 5 minutes or so?” Asked Hayden.

“More like 35 minutes.” Replied James. You were totally zoned out, just laying there giggling like a mad woman, honestly I was beginning to worry that I’d driven you insane.”

“It felt like you did at one point, but…when I let go….and stopped fighting my own body and the sensation of the brush everything seemed to turn from torture to intense pleasure.” Hayden said. “Thank you….thank you for that, I think it helped me come to terms with my condition.”

“See, I told you that you would be thanking me.” Replied James

“So…does this mean I’m yours now, that you’re ready to make love to me?” Hayden asked.

“Afraid not baby, you may have given into the torture and given up all sense of control, but you haven’t given into me yet. Not really.”
“Well….I mean, how do you plan to make me totally give in to you?” Hayden asked.

“Glad you asked.” James said rolling Hayden on to her stomach. She suddenly felt the familiar feeling of James’s weight on her ankles pinning her upturned soles against the bed.

Hayden screamed. “No James…..I just came, you’ve been tickling and torturing me for hours…..I’m fucking exhausted please….” Hayden trailed off.

“See, you are still fighting against me when you need to come to a place of acceptance. This is happening, so you might as well accept it. By the way, Kelly left you a present.” James said as Hayden heard an all too familiar sound, the click and the hum of Kelly’s pedicure brush.

“Now, let’s find out if these soft, pink freshly pedicured feet are as ticklish they look. “ James said.

“Please” Hayden cried. “If you have feelings for me you won’t do this.”

“It’s because I have feelings for you that I am doing this. No Mercy Baby. No Mercy” whispered James as he slowly lowered the vibrating bristles on to her toes.

To be continued…

GREAT story with really good progression of chapters - can't wait for more!
:cheer:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back