• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helpless Hayden - Part 6 (The Submission)

JSParallax

Helpless Hayden – Part 6

“STOP!!!” “Please don’t do this to me, you said you care about me….don’t do this.” Hayden screamed frantically as she felt the vibrating bristles push against her toes.

James said nothing in response. She could feel him slowly running the vibrating brush up and down her foot. At every turn, every point, every tickle Hayden felt James could not possibly out due himself in terms of the tickle torture he was capable of inflicting upon her. This blew every other occasion out of the water. This was worse….worse than anything she had felt so far, and she suddenly realized what James had meant earlier when he had told her that he hadn’t really tickle tortured her yet and that when he did she would know. Hayden now knew….fully comprehending what he meant….this was…torture.

Hayden lay there feeling the blood rush to her face as she laughed so long and so hard that her lungs began to burn from lack of oxygen. Within less than a minute he had taken her from hysterical laughter to a silent open mouth grin with a stream of barely audible laughter. Hayden felt exhausted. The tickling, the teasing had been going on for hours and she felt as though her body would give out any second.

She silently cursed herself realizing this man may very well intend to tickle her to death, when she finally heard him speak….one phrase, one simple question which completely baffled her. “Whose feet am I tickling?” He asked lifting the brush and stop the horrendous tickle torture.

Hayden lay there gasping for breath, her mind still reeling from the overload of sensations. Finally she blurted out “Mine….your tickling my feet dammit.”

“Wrong answer.” James said as Hayden felt the brush reapplied to her soles. He continued the applying those bristles for ten minutes….without stopping….without saying a single word….leaving Hayden in a state of unyielding ticklish agony.

He suddenly stopped again. “Whose feet am I tickling?” was all James said.

“I….I don’t know….um…..Hayden…..Hayden McCall’s” She said praying she was saying what he wanted to hear.

“WRONG ANSWER.” James shouted applying the brush to her soles once more.

Another ten minutes past and Hayden could feel her mind slipping away. She didn’t know what James wanted to hear, but at this point she would say anything to make the horrible sensations running up and down her soles stop.

“Whose…. feet….am….I…tickling?” James asked. “Last chance to get it right or you will spend the rest of the night feeling these bristles. Think Hayden…..I know you know this. Whose feet?” James asked once again.

Hayden thought….and thought hard. She thought back to her first meeting with James, to the first time he had tickled her…..to the bath…..back to her conversation with Kelly and back to her conversation at dinner with James tonight. Hayden analyzed every word, every action trying to find some clue to the answer James was looking for. Something, anything to make the tickling relent. Suddenly it came to her and she almost sobbed out loud realizing the implications of the correct answer.

“Yours.” She said quietly. “You are tickling your feet. They belong to you.”

“Good girl.” James said. “I knew you could figure it out. I own these feet don’t I? These soft, beautiful pink soles. They are mine aren’t they?”

“Yes.” Hayden sobbed pitifully realizing….truly realizing the utter extend of her helplessness and for the first time realizing what James meant when he said he wanted her to “be his”.

“Then let’s finish this, no begging, no pleading, and no negotiating. Just give in. You have to trust me” James said softly as he lowered the brush to her feet once more.

Give in Hayden did, laying there with no other choice; she came to a place of acceptance. She didn’t scream or resist, she lay there as she felt James press this horrible instrument of tickle torture against her feet one last time and accepted her complete powerlessness.

Hayden lay there feeling the tickling sensations shoot from her feet, up through her legs, to her butt, up her spinal cord and down again. A tickle that seemed to engulf her…..envelope her. Her sight began to dim, turn grey, then blacken. At first she thought she was passing out, but this somehow felt different….strange.

Hayden opened her eyes….and saw James. He was sitting at the end of the bed pinning some woman’s ankles down and tickling her feet with a brush. No wait…not some woman….those were her feet, Hayden thought. Looking around she suddenly realized she was standing……STANDING? At the end of the bed….watching James tickle her.

Slowly she walked around to the side of the bed, she could see her own face laying down on the bed and looking off to the right. Her face was bright red, her hair matted with sweat and her face contorted in an inhuman expression of ticklish agony. It all seemed so surreal….as if she was watching a movie. She could not longer feel the tickling….or anything associated with her body. Walking back to the end of the bed she looked again at James pressing those horrible bristles against her soles.

“You son of a bitch.” Hayden said throwing a right hook that seemed to pass right through his face. “What the fuck” Hayden said in a whisper. “JAMES.” She screamed waving her arms in front of him “I’m right here asshole.”

He continued pressing the bristles against her foot, making slow motions up and down the sole. Suddenly his watch beeped. James raised the toothbrush from the arch of her foot and she saw his look at his watch, type a few buttons on it and look up. She waved her hands in front of his face and while he seemed at one point to be looking right at her, instead looked away and began darting his eyes around the room as though he was scanning for something. She suddenly heard him say “Hayden, are you there? Are you alright?”

Dizziness engulfed her, everything went black and Hayden felt like she was being sucked though some sort of void. Opening her eyes she found herself back in her body.

She opened her eyes to see James leaning over her. “Are you alright?” He asked.

Hayden still feeling completely disoriented could only mutter “What the fuck happened?”

“I’m not really sure, seemed like you passed out for a second or so, you were really deep in sub-space.” Said James with a concerned look on his face.

“No….not subspace….I was somewhere else. I saw you.” Said Hayden.

“Of course you saw me, I’m right here baby, look I’m really sorry if I went a little overboard.” Said James sounding more concerned than Hayden had ever heard before.

“No, not like that, not like you right here and now……I saw you tickling me. I was standing at the edge of the bed and I could see you and everything you were doing to my feet and…..and I could walk.” Hayden said trying her best to explain.

“Damn baby, I really did a number on you didn’t I? Sounds like you were like hallucinating or something. Makes me kinda jealous. James said with a smile.

“No…this felt real.” Hayden said with insistence

“I’m sure it “felt” real, but Hayden….it wasn’t. Still…..it sounds like a nice dream. I mean being able to move again, walk again…” James said smiling

“It was scary.” Hayden said looking away. “I don’t know what happened, but I don’t appreciate what you did to me.”

“Not even a little? Not even for earlier? That orgasm sounded pretty awesome.” James said nudging her in the ribs. “Come on….”

“OK, well it wasn’t totally terrible. So am I yours yet? Did I prove myself or whatever?” Hayden asked.

“More than I ever could have asked for baby. I love you.” James said leaning down and kissing her deeply.

“So you’re ready?” Hayden asked eagerly.

“I’m so ready.” said James pulling off his shirt and kissing her passionately.

After a short, but very fulfilling lovemaking session, James rolled off of Hayden as she breathed a sigh of relief. “Oh my God, I’m glad you finally fucked me, I don’t think I could have taken another second of your torturing me. My brain feels like mush.” Hayden said giggling content and satisfied after her second orgasm of the night. “Did….did you enjoy it?” Hayden asked self consciously.

“I enjoyed it much more than you know.” James said leaning over and planting a kiss on her lips. With that he rolled off the bed and began to walk towards the bed room door.

“HEY!” Hayden exclaimed. “What are you doing buddy? You can’t just fuck me and leave.”

“I’m not leaving you silly girl, I’m just going to get us a snack, I’ll be back in a second.” James said continuing his trip out the door.

“Hey wait a sec, I wanted to ask you….what’s with the tattoo? Why do you have a pelican tattooed on your left breast?” Hayden asked referencing the tattoo she had noticed earlier during their vigorous lovemaking session.

James suddenly stopped his jaunt towards the door. “Oh you noticed that did you. It’s not a pelican.” Said James.

“OK, so….what is it?” asked Hayden.

In a voice just barely above a whisper James replied “It’s an Albatross.” And with that he walked out the door.
Hayden laid in bed too tired to question James’s weird reaction to her question. Pelican….Albatross….who gives a shit she thought. Why the hell would a guy want a bird tattoo on his chest to begin with. The thoughts slipped away as she felt herself slowly drift to sleep.

James silently walked down the hall, turning and sitting on his bed he pulled his cell phone out from his nightstand and dialed a number, putting it to his ear for several rings before a voice answered on the other end.

“How is the package?” The man on the line said in a monotone voice.

“The package has a name, it’s Hayden.” Said James

“I hope you are not getting too emotionally involved.” Said the voice on the other end.

“Emotional connectivity is a good thing you said that yourself. James replied.

“For her, not for you. Don’t allow your feelings to compromise the mission.” Said the voice. “How is the conditioning going?”

“I think I have her under control, did you see the readings I send you? She is most definitely a candidate.” James said excitedly.

“We saw. The readings were impressive, but I don’t want to hear you tell me you think you have her under control. I want to know she is under control before you bring her in. There is too much riding on this…and her. You and your family owe everything to project Albatross. Don’t forget that James. This Hayden of yours may well be our best candidate since Joan.”

“I understand sir. She is ready, I’m sure of it.” James replied.

“She better be. Don’t mess this up James.” The voice said before James heard a sudden click on the other end of the line.

James walked back down the hall and into Hayden’s bedroom where he found her sound asleep. Crawling into bed with her, he cuddled up close and held her in his arms. Lightly stroking her hair he whispered in her ear “I believe in you, I know you are ready, we can do this together…..my beautiful….helpless Hayden.

To be continued…..

You take a perfectly good tickling story and turn it into what looks like could be a great general story......holy shit.......I am ready to run for president of your fan club......

Yeah! I agree with the above poster! Definitely. Way to plant an already awesome story into a bigger framework. Very nice.
Your kung fu is...strong.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back