• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Signed Sealed and Delivered M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Mr. Carter called Emir Khan into his office and the 6' 24 yr old handsome Iraqui guy his usual arrogant self which both attracted and infuriated Wayne Carter who had the intern sat opposite him and stared at his employee unnerving him a little though Emir tried not to show it.

"You know Emir you are good at your job and certainly have a future here, my company needs guys like you with a real sense of ambition and the Head of Security position available soon when Jeff Tyler leaves and I know you'd fulfill the position perfectly but for that habit of yours and please Emir don't deny it. Evidence on C.C.TV. and not good for business to inform NYPD about it but I am wrestling here with a ticklish problem so anything to say?"

"Er .. um Mr. Carter I admit to you this but my word it happens no more Sir um .. it was a weakness Sir!"

"Yes Emir and exposed means certain legal action taken and a real risk of deportation as a serious offence, law breaking and it seems my only option is to dismiss you even if I decide not to call the cops, you have presented me with a dilemma and one that needs immediate resolution which we will resolve privately at my home now tonight!"

"Er oh yes Sir, I can call Yolanda and tell her I have business and cancel seeing her this night Sir and go with you to your place!"

"I think that's best, good Emir make that call and meet me in the car park in 10 minutes!"

"I will Sir yes!"

Ten minutes later Wayne Carter was driving them both to his house in Orange County and Emir still apologising as he was when they drank bourbon prepared by Wayne and an hour later Emir shocked to find himself almost naked on his stomach on a massage table and gagged and blindfold.

"Ah awake Emir, more evidence found in your jacket pocket and yes you are stripped bare except for your socks because you play with me and I toy with you knowing you will say nothing of this interlude or I will have to present the C.C.T.V. footage to the cops and it has been made known to me that when you are drunk and no doubt drugged up that you say nasty comments about people including me! I am Gay Emir but not sick!"

"Stripping you Emir I noted your feet, size 12 feet I checked are very warm, don't flinch hold them still yes that's it and that warmth makes them perspire and the hotter they get, the more sweaty and the more sweaty the more sensitive Emir, the more ticklish; oh that thought makes them squrim good!"

"Lying on your stomach both socked soles facing me as I am going to make you scream with laughter exploiting your ticklishness and enjoying doing so, every inch of them and you gagged so I am not distracted from the job in hands and other tickle tools I might well use to teach you a lesson. What's that, I can't hear what you're saying but if a plea for me to stop; save it as I have not yet started so you will be acting prematurely!"

Emir tried to gain release but he was going nowhere as his Boss gleefully told him unless he wanted to be arrested and what would happen to he and Yolanda and their future set to becoming engaged later; the following week. Emir stopped struggling but was obviously pleading for his Boss not to tickle him! He gasped as his Boss gently stroked each socked sole!

"Keep your feet still Emir or I will really give you reason to flex them, that's it see how you can endure a light stroke from heels to toes! Your feet certainly sweat having a strong masculine aroma that is very appealing to my sense of smell Mmmm oh yes definitely and of course in your culture feet considered dirty so I know embarrassing and humiliating for you to have them even socked so exposed but to your Boss all the more so! That kinda gets my dick hard Emir!"

Saying this Wayne Carter proceeded to move his hand over the black socked feet facing him and massaging them both making them even more sweaty and smelly before stroking both socked soles with a little more pressure and inflicting this teasing torture liking listening to Emir's muffled protests and inability to lie still so the perfect excuse if he needed one which Wayne didn't to stroke both socked soles simultaneously driving the handsome Arab guy ballistic as he fought to free his feet from his Boss's tortuous touch but was resigned to submitting to them being tormented and teased as his Boss commented on them being so smelly, he looked forward to baring them both!

Which he began the process of doing deliberately making the operation a slow process a few minutes later but there were the two large tanned feet with no a blemish on them and very warm and sweaty as Wayne liked feet being and he began stroking both smooth feet soles but could not resist orally enjoying them which caused a violent reaction from Emir as Wayne's tongue slid all over each foot in turn!

Wayne licked both of Emir's feet for the next 25 minutes, licking in between all of his employee's toes and sucking on them finding their ripe taste a delicious delight as he told Emir who was moaning when he wasn't reduced to constant giggling as his feet really were ultra-ticklish as many Arab men's feet are!

"You know Emir in your culture falaka or bastinado, the beating of the soles of feet a much used punishment but tickling would be one equally devastating having yours subjected to enduring which I am seeing for myself! Hurting these feet not an idea that appeals to me at all but tickling the fuck out of them sure does as you are finding out!"

Wayne mercilessly ran his fingers all over both trapped bare soles in front of him and then saw the feather in between each madly wiggling toe before scraping the quill end of the feather the length of each foot in turn! He only stopped this means of toment to lick all over Emir's bare and defenseless, vulnerable feet feasting on all of his toes, taking a mouthful of one foot followed by the other!

Admiring the ten long, narrow toes complimenting the soles and high arches Emir possessed soft, and very sensitive feet to tease as Wayne's fingers stroked up and down both soles as he thrashed desperately and wriggled his upper body as the insidious ticklish sensations were successfully overwhelming his senses. body though. Wayne's fingers stroked from the base of both heels to the toes, and then across the arches, up onto the sides via the outer edges of each foot whilst Emir even gagged literally howled with laughter!

Wayne Carter increased the pressure as he delighted in tickle torturing both feet, tickling a little harder over both arches and acrss the balls of both feet, two hot and very sweaty feet as muffled or not Emir roared in hysterical laughter lost in a realm of unendurable humiliation. His Boss's fingers scribbled fast all over both of his bared soles soles and over the heels and around the backs of them, before tickling over the outer sides and onto the tops, tickling the tops of Emir's toes and insteps, before working onto the arches again. Then he found Emir's real weakness? The handsome Arab man thrashed and laughed the hardest when under his toes became the area of attack from his Boss! Emir went berserk with tormented laughter as Wayne's fingers ran wildly up and down his high arches and insteps.

Wayne's fingers teased under Emir's toes and this tickling had Emir hysterical as under his toes was verging on being far the worst tickling sensation for him, he hated his feet being touched but was helpless to stop it from happening and suffered the dire consequences of its happening! Then grasping each foot in turn, Wayne held each bare sole taut and focused tickling under Emir's toes which ticklers often miss out on doing to their ticklees but not Wayne Carter, he loved teasing Emir's toes! He switched from foot to foot and used alternate tactics totuckle assault Emir's feet so his fingers spidered, scribbled, danced, stroked and caressed all over them sending Emir into ticklish oblivion and often gasping for air!

"Oh Emir does this tickle, your feet are so hot n' sweaty but under you is your dick and that's been neglected so I'll change that and stroke it and your balls with my feather; don't squirm it means your feet being left alone and there and yes a big boy, let's guess even 8" and thick and oooh sensitive Mmmm tickle, tickle, tickle up n' down, up n' down I am sure Yolanda enjoys this monster Emir as I am teasing it and huge balls and yeeees sensitive too! I love tickle torturing feet but a dick like this fun to torment but don't you dare cum or I will tickle your feet, really tickle your feet now let's stroke here and here and here Mmm now that's torture don't cum, don't you dare Emir!"

Wayne teased Emir horribly driving him to the edge and Wayne took pleasure in driving Emir to the point of climax and stopping as asking if he wanted to be made to cum Emir nodded desperately and Wayne told him he would give him that relief but there was a condition and that being Emir would gain the promotion to Head of Security but also Wayne's tickle toy! Emir was ready to burst as Wayne stroked his balls again with the feather and he nodded and Wayne immediately dropped the feather and pumped Emir the few seconds it took for him to cum!

Wayne laughed at Emir's struggles as having cum he kept feather stroking the Arab's dick and balls congratulating him on his new job teasing there would be overtime whenever he demanded it as he lightly brushed the feather on Emir’s right foot, causing him to jerk his leg, but failing to move it. Wayne then grabbed his foot and began raking the quill end of the feather on the sensitive sole as he repeated doing on the left sole but then 'Bzzzzz' he used the electric toothbrush against each sole in turn as though muffled having shot his spunk Emir was even more ticklish and was howling with laughter and struggling but was going nowhere as he was laughing uncontrollably from the extreme ticklish sensations.

"Pipe cleaners in between toes are killers Emir but you tell me; oh you can't being gagged so just moan for me, Mmmm your feet smell amazing and after work you will report to me and I will enjoy sliding off your shoes and massaging your black socked feet and having a great sniff of them all sweaty from your days work and then socks off, given a tongue bath before tickles but the alternative being prison and your ass raped and made to suck dicks and yeah reckon your feet found ticklish, an added torment to deal with! Not spoken about I know of two ex cons who were tickled by their cell mates just to amuse them but then as I say risking deportation too and Yolanda will never know her man's feet are mine!"

Wayne's fingers darted up and down Emir's soles slowly being run up the centre of his soles and then stopped the tickling and began a sensual massage of both feet which immediately had Emir protesting as tickling was torture but this was a man loving feet getting intimate with his and that was sickening for the straight Arab and Wayne not hiding his pleasure kissing and licking and fondling both feet, deeply inhaling their smell taunting Emir verbally saying they smelled so raunchy and licking and sucking every toe saying for him sucking guy's toes preferable to sucking dicks!

"Mmm Emir making love to your feet, yeah wiggle those toes for me yeah right in my face, let's space them and lick oooh fuck these are hot feet Emir and feet in your new contract, read the small print!" he joked with his employee!

Emir's feet beiing explored by his Boss's inquisitive hands, rubbing firmly and stroking along his toes softly. Toes that involuntarily wriggled slowly against Wayne's fingers then his tongue lapping against the underside of all Emir's toes, then taking each of his toes in turn in his mouth and sucking them and licking between them with his strong tongue. His tongue trailed a line of saliva
up Emir's soles then kissing both feet and then licking his feet first speeding up the pace, then targeting specific areas of Emir's feet, first the soles, then the arches so nowhere escaped Wayne's maddening touch!

The light pressure of his fingers was intolerable for Emir as it tickled so much! Methodical tickling and taking his time with both feet as a professional and experienced tickler does subjecting Emir to more intense tickling! Emir instantly engulfed in hysterical laughter as Wayne's fingers flashed ever faster over his saliva lubed slippery arches and soles. Wayne loving Emir's reactions teasing his employee's toes, scratching the outside edges of the soles, caressing the soft arches and stroking under Emir's toes which was a devastating sensation, it was driving him berserk! After another hour of similar foot play Emir who was a sweaty, exhausted and tickled out mess was released but his future with Wayne signed, sealed and delivered!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back