• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Follow the Lita"

MikeNightmare

--This story is without authorizatin of WWFE, if they don't want it up, tell me about it, don't sue. There is enough of that--

"Follow the Lita"

Lita is in the rig wrestling her new archrival Torrie Wilson, Lita is about to finish her off when...
Lita off the ropes, clothesline. Sets Torrie Wilson up for the "Twist of Fate" when Torrie's left hand brushes lita's smooth, hairless underarm. Lita falls down in a ball of giggles, not being able to stop. Torrie then goes for the pin and gets the win.
--Ten Minuetes Later--

"Did you see what happened in the ring tonight?" Torrie asks. "Yeah," Stacy Keibler replies, "She can't be that ticklish can she?"
"Why don't we go and find out," Torrie suggests. Torrie and Stacy go into Lita's locker room waiting for Lita to return.
Lita enters, just to have a chloroform soaked cloth to be clamped over her lips. Lita struggles, throwing her firey-red hair all over the place, doing whatever she can to get her assailant off of her. Eventually Lita drops, and is now at the mercy of the two blonde-bombshells.

Lita awakes in total darkness. After 6 seconds she realizes that she is blindfolded. As she goes to remove it she then feels the collar/cuffs around her neck and wrists, making her arms in a "V" like formation, this obviously leaving her smooth, milky-white, sweaty and hyper ticklish armpits vey very exposed. Lita pulls, and pulls against the bonds, but to no avail. Torrie Wilson and Stacy Kiebler watching, much to their amusement. Lita then tries to buck up and down but is unable to due to her legs tied tied down. Torrie then walks over to her and removes he blindfold. "Hi there. Having a good time?" Torrie asks. "What the hell is this? Let me go. I will get your skank ass fired for this." Lita yells. "See Torrie, I told you we should have used the gag. I'll go get it." Stacy says then exits the room. "You know the gag is going to make this worse." Torrie said.
"Make what worse?" Lita replied with a weird look on her face." "Oh you will see," Wilson said with a smirk. Stacy enters the room with a ballgag in hand. "Well then let the fun begin!" Torrie exclaims...

To be continued...

Nice teaser..can't wait to read the rest of this story.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back