• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michael's Ticklish Debt M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Michael lay helpless, tightly mummified with arms stretched above his head, armpits exposed, legs slightly spread so nicely vulnerable with flacid dick and balls exposed and still in black loafer shoes and black nylon socks. He woke from his drugged sleep and immediately struggled which smiling at him I let him do telling him there was a long night ahead as he owed people and he'd been delivered to me by them to subject him to a not so friendly reminder to honour his debt to them. His expression of fear as to what I might do to him I enjoyed seeing and told him that duct taped his reactions muffled wouldn't distract me from the job in hand saying that I'd heard he being extremely ticklish, so excruciatingly so that being tickled was torture for him and his wide eyed expression showed me saying this I'd hit a nerve!

"You know Michael there's nothing I enjoy more than teasing and tormenting the fuck out of guys like you, exposing their vulnerabilities and exploiting them to the maximum level of endurance and taking them beyond it to actively participate in living out their own nightmare with the added reality that they're aware of; being awake not asleep! Ssssh protests will entice me to increase your suffering, in your best interests to endure and take it. The delight of this means of torture being it leaves no marks physically but mentally you might need therapy as it will be an experience you'll never forget! Hmmm armpits smelling sweaty and masculine so very appealing, a days work so you are nicely warm and sensitive which I insisted you being when brought to me so you might remember being grabbed in the underground car park of your office tonight having worked late!"

"It's also of course well known in editorials you have loudly made your homophobic opinions known and here you are having your exposed dick, balls and bared asshole being leered at by another guy fascinated by male anatomy, pretty unfortunate for you but educational as soon you will have experienced another man's touch to compare with a woman's and will have spunked off for another guy, nice dick by the way and big balls! You also still in shoes and socks worn all day so pretty hot n' sweaty I'd imagine! Feet soothed by a massage yes feet fondled all over by a man who knows they're so horribly sensitive so let's slip a finger down inside this right shoe, thin black nylon socks and warm and yes moist, so slowly let's get this shoe off; oh phew these feet have a real foot smell, Mmmm a definite aroma and there; yes left foot the same. I can see the sweat stains from wearing these shoes all day so now let's feel these feet!"

Michael cringed as I began touching his feet leaning close to them having a good deep sniff loving the fact this was angering, upsetting and humilating him, sickening him another man was touching him and maximised this indulging in massaging and fondling his feet in turn, not intentionally tickling yet but exploring all over them toes to heels and already finding them especially ticklish in the centre of his arches and his toes, later finding him intensely reactive to being tickled in between his toes and especially to being licked which made something I enjoy doing all the more pleasurable! Massaging both feet I got a good feel of them both saying I found feet such a turn on and his had my dick hard even in socks and to imagine them bare being played with by me! His gasps told me he was which made me smile at him saying it felt good to be in dominant control of a guy who would have never exposed his body to another guy and stroked the rim of his asshole saying so making him yelp and squirm!

"Yeah Michael not into ass but you know a feather tickling there might well be a fun something to try out, lie still or I promise you I will make this experience an even more hellish one for you, you've been a bad boy I've heard and bad boys get punished!"

Michael flinched as lightly I stroked each socked foot simultaneously with one finger and I then removed his socks exposing his perfect feet, his toes perfect with well-trimmed toe nails and smooth soles, virgin soles as being so sensitive never allowing them to being touched but rules made to be broken and I would love doing so! I started kissing the top of his right foot then his left foot starting with the smallest toe up to the biggest and then licked his newly exposed soles loving their waemth, sweaty and salty taste as he moaned hating the sensation as I kept sucking on his toes saying he might be lucky and feel my lips on his dick but preferable to me being blowing a guy's toes! I could see his feet were horribly ticklish and I mean off the charts! I sliding my fingers up n' down the length of each bare foot at my disposal! Seeing his toes clench stroking both soles lightly!

"Ahah aahAHAH haHHAHAHHASHTHAHAAHAP HAHAHAHA!" muffled or not he was reactive as if being electrocuted from the slightest and lightest touch making him squirm and desperate to pull his feet free as my fingers caressed each smooth sole sending him into deeper hysterics!

"AHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHSTAHAHAP HAHAHA HHEHEHEHEEHEHAHAHAAA!"

"Michael calm down, it's only a tickle, you're not being raped; your feet are but let's since you insist on laughing give you something to laugh about and increase the pressure!" I teased him

"AAAAAHHAAHAHHA AHA AHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHANOHOHOH HAHAHAAHAH AAHSTAHHAAHAPHHIHIHITTT!"

"What's that er Michael did you tell me to stop it, well I've only just started and you not in any position to tell me to do anything so what I will do is redouble my efforts to tickle the shit out of you and take enormous pleasure doing so! Soon Michael was drowning in an ocean of ticklishness as I told him I knew all about how his step-dad and step-uncle had indulged in their tickle torturing him at every opportunity and his mother a night nurse, the brothers would drink together and then party with him enjoying exerting their dominance and how like I was finding, his ticklish feet having a certain fixation for them both and now both in jail serving time to imagine how their cellmates might well be suffering in their hands, bare feet mercilessly tortured!

"AAAHAHAHAHHAHSHSSSHSHSHAHA AAHAHHHAHAH AHAH ALPLEHEHEHEEHEHASE AHAHA!"

Even begging did no good for the dark haired, dark brown eyed guy shrieking and laughing while my fingers ran across his arches so he reacted with hysterical laughter as I toyed with both insanely ticklish feet lightly tracing my fingers up and down his sensative arches and from his heels to the base of his toes.

"STOHOHOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Michael tried to kick but the restraints rendering him completely helpless as my fingers stroked both soles and he clenched his toes to protect them but I very gently with one hand and assaulting each foot in turn pulled his toes back and with my other hand deployed fingers to them and sliding fingers in between them which drove him berserk much to my delight and equally stroking the base of them and the balls of his feet drove him crazy, ballistic in fact; furiously trying to pull free but his efforts proving useless!

My hands soft and smooth making the sensations worse and an experienced masseur as I told him I knew how and where to touch to gain the greatest reaction and saw in between his toes a killer for him and how as a masseur I'd touched many guys feet, straight guys and ofen enjoyed stroking their feet and they too embarrassed to stop me or draw attention to the fact I was tickling them! They having their machismo to protect! My fingers stroked up and down Michael's feet and in between his toes which wiggled helplessly in front of me!

"HAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHAHA"IT TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Did you say it tickles Michael, that's good, doing my job right then and glad you're having fun, love making you laugh!" I taunted him ruthlessly tickling both of his bare feet, causing him to become even more hysterical.

"NOHOHO! NOT THE TOHOHOHOES!" he yelled feeling my fingers tickle the bases of his toes and then winking at him my
concentrating on the sensitive arches where teasing tickles got to him the most and then moving to the balls of his feet driving him crazy."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Michael driven to gasping for air and not wanting a corpse on my hands I slowed down the torture and instead caressed his feet while taking in his raunchy footsmell and congratulating him on having such a pleasing aroma rubbing my face into his feet seeing how sickening it was for him for another man to be so intimate with his body and then showed him the feather saying a feathers tickle less intense but no less maddening and lightly began stroking his soles in turn to an immediate reaction from him

"HAHAHAHA! STOHOHOP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!"

Long strokes up n' down the soles of each foot and then circles at the base of his toes, slower and more delicate tickles making him clench and splay his toes in cinsequence of the sensations being felt by him at the time and progressing with the tickle abuse being fully encouraged by them as I told him

"STAHAHAHAHAP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!TICKLES! STAHAHAP! PLEAHEHEHEHEHESE!"

I tickled the arches of his feet and his toes and slid the feather in between his toes in a sawing action which really got to him as I knew it would, he was out of his mind but very much present

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAHAHAHAKE IT!" he yelled as he suffered for me and howled with laughter.

I concentrated on tickles in between his toes and stroked his arches with both the feather and my fingers, teasing the bases of his toes and then used the quill end of the feather and dragged this painstakingly slowly up and down both soles of his feet and nothing he could do to stop me as I told him! He hated the pointy quill end curling and uncurling his toes in reaction to it! I then resumed sawing the feather end in between his toes!

Stopping saying his feet were so sweaty and sticky they needed a wash and began licking each bare sole in turn and his laughter doubled in volume which pleased me no end as I told him his feet teasted as ripe as they smelled raunchy and I had an insatiable appetite that demanded satisfying!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" his toes wiggled wildly as my tongue tickles teased them and deliberately and cruelly lapping at the tender spots between them.

"HAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" his muffled protests heard by me!

"It's supposed to," I said nibbling at his ticklish toes as he writhed in ticklish agony going nowhere anytime soon as I advised him and alternated between oral tickles, the feather and my fingers so he enduring sensation overload! I loved running my tongue up and down both arches of his feet

"HEHEHEHEHEHE! STOOOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he screamed out heading for a meltdown it seemed as my tongue continued sliding up and down both of his senstive soles and then focused on his toes again as I first sucked and then nibbled on one toe at a time before taking a mouthful of toes of one foot then the other.

My fingers stroking his arches added to the toes sucking and nibbling magnified the tickling and my tongue darted in and out between each of his toes, licking them into oblivion but I did not stop as in my mouth his toes wiggled about so my tongue slid in between them.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAI CAN'T TAHAHAHAHAHAKE IT ANYOMORE! HAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Michael begged as not a single part of his ticklish feet and toes were spared by me" STAHAHAP! NOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he shouted and clenched his toes so I spaced them and slipped my tongue in between them which tickled him like fuck!

" "Please, stop! It tickles! Hahaha!" he pleaded

"No Michael, blame yourself; your feet smell and taste too good and as a bonus point are ticklish; so NO I WON'T STOP!"

i then continued to suck on his toes to ruthlessly tease his ultra ticklish toes making him laugh harder

"PLEAHEHEHSE! STAHAHAP TICKLING MEHEHEHE!" he pleaded as he wiggled his toes

Feather tickles in between his toes as he screeched "NOOOO! NOT THE FUCKIN' TOHOHOHOES!" as he writhed and squirmed, so at my mercy more teasing licks along the base of his toes and in between them! I kept on licking his feet, eating his feet and put all his toes of each foot in turn in my mouth.

"You know Michael you own a lot of cash to people not happy with you but in time the debt settled as you will be delivered to me until they are satisfied you have and this means these feet used and abused by me so best you get used to the fact, both certainly appeal to me as I will be informing them as this was an initial try out but one you've passed with flying colours or they will deal with you which will be a lot more painful! One guy was going to have you regularly hired out as a fuck toy and your virgin asshole I can imagine being inviting!"

Michael squirmed as I teased the feather over his anus hole very lightly to make my point and teased that all he'd endure with me was an ass tickling with my trusty feather watching him squirm and taunting his liking women but having a man play with his ass and what a nightmare for a homophobe and then stroked his balls with the feather and then the shaft of his dick and alternated these sensations as eventually his dick grew and erect stopped! Then feather discarded back to his feet saying their smell being such a turn on for me and told him to wiggle his toes which he hesitated doing so put my finger to his ass and told him do it or get finger fucked Michael!

His toes wiggled instantly and I pressed my face into his sweating soles burying my nose deep between his stinky toes and took in a long whiff inhaling his intoxicating scent and the more it filled my nostrils, the more I craved it. I pressed my lips to his soles and gave them wet kisses all over and kissed each of his toes and teased them a bit with my tongue and stroking his hole told him to feed me the toes of his right foot and in my mouth sucked and licked them and then same with his left foot! Michael hated inviting me another guy to do this but the alternative being all too aware of! I savored the taste of his toes as I licked between them and licked them until they were glistening with my saliva.

Then I licked his wrinkled soles from the bottom of his heels to the tops of his toes and tasted their saltiness. I continued licking and nuzzled my face against his wet soles and sniffed his toes and sucked on them some more and licked his arches as I orally explored every part of his feet as they flexed in immediate reaction to my oral assault and ran my fingers up and down his soles and tasting his long toes.

Their salty-sweaty scent wafted to my nose as he wiggled them in response to being told I would finger him! I then ran my fingers up and down his soles as he squirmed begging me to stop! His feet close to my face and my nose breathing in his raunchy footsmell and my tongue darting in between his toes and then sucking on them all but teased him I loved his ticklish vulnerability as my fingers attacked them again slipping in between his toes, under his toes, dancing along his soles with a focus point being the centre of his arches so that again Michael lost it saying he'd have a break but soon I'd be jerking him off and then he'd know what it really felt like being tickled but a break needed adding that 'Fire and Ice' treatment on the agenda, his feet heated by hairdryer and then ice cubes run over his feet cooling them down being something for him to think about happening!

Agreed more sexual than usually my style but felt like exploring Mark but feet still my guilty pleasure and my fantasy would be to work over the feet of a guy being pleasured other ways by another guy or guys; to date it's not been a reality!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back