• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A different type of male tickling...

robmic

Verified
I really wish someone would write about a different type of ticklish victim. I don't care for the big, macho guys with the sweaty, smelly huge feet being tickled. I know some folks like that because of them being broken down to laughing, giggling masses of tickled flesh. But I personally, would love to see the little wimpy nerdy guy overpowered and tied up and tickled senseless. And with clean, small not smelly feet. Nothing to gross you out. just a very ticklish little guy having the ever living crap tickled out of him. See him very nervous about being tied up, not even knowing that he's going to be tickled yet. Then when he finds out that that's what's going to happen, he freaks out, but can't do a thing about it. That would make my day! Maybe even be told that if he gives the tickler a bj, the tickling will stop. See how long he could go before he submits.

Not to self plug but maybe i have a few things in my gallery that would interest you. Granted a lot of my work is f/m but you never know^^.

Honestly if it's something you want to see you should try making a few peaces yourself :) Thats what i did at least. I don't know, hope o could help!

If I were a better writer, I would. But the few times I've tried writing something here, my writing skills (or lack thereof), got blasted. So I don't even try anymore...

Check out my story archive of you haven't yet. I try to be varied with the victims.

Well, it's nothing super erotic or anything--au contraire, my stories have been disgustingly clean so far--and I didn't really make any particular effort to describe the victims as being wimpy and small, but two of my three stories are about just normal guys getting tickled, one of whom is a young, quiet loner and the other of whom is me--who is also a young, quiet loner... XD

I like the way you think. I have several variations of this fantasy, all with me as the victim.

Sounds like to me, you should write this yourself...
and really, you can't rely or go on what kind of reception you get in this forum.

Another shameless self plug but you might enjoy my 'Patrick and his tickle toy' series.
It's told from the point of view of a smaller wimpier super ticklish lee dom-tickled by an older much bigger guy.

You might also want to check out Zanadu's writings, very varied tickle victims.

Another shameless self plug but you might enjoy my 'Patrick and his tickle toy' series.
It's told from the point of view of a smaller wimpier super ticklish lee dom-tickled by an older much bigger guy.

You might also want to check out Zanadu's writings, very varied tickle victims.

We talking about the same Zanadu? Who's victims are basically cookie cutter, always being macho with muscles and huge smelly feet?

Pretty sure Zanadu's work is a part of what triggered the OP to start this thread, tbh.

Pretty sure theres only one Zanadu.
I've definitely found variety in his stuff.
He does like the feet musk I guess, so if you're not into that then maybe he's not for you.

We talking about the same Zanadu? Who's victims are basically cookie cutter, always being macho with muscles and huge smelly feet?

Pretty sure Zanadu's work is a part of what triggered the OP to start this thread, tbh.

You're exactly right! I've read many of Zanadu's stories and haven't seen anything that was in my taste. Not saying his stories are bad, just not what interests me.

robmic,

I almost responded by saying there's plenty of that available, but judging by the last thought specifically, I'm inferring you're talking about male / male tickling only. Is that correct?

robmic,

I almost responded by saying there's plenty of that available, but judging by the last thought specifically, I'm inferring you're talking about male / male tickling only. Is that correct?

For the sake of this discussion, yes.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back