• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julianne Moore in "Just Desserts"

lzamora

TMF Expert
Hey everyone!! Happy Friday! Hope everything is well with everyone. I've got a new story to share featuring one of my favorite actresses, Julianne Moore! I hope you all enjoy, and as always I look forward to any comments and criticisms you guys have. Thank you!!

“Just Desserts”
A Julianne Moore Tickle Fiction​

The sounds of a bustling New York city street blast through an open window as pale, freckle faced red head Julianne Moore survey’s the rising sun in all its glory. She grips the bars of her balcony leaning over to watch as droves of nine to fivers chaotically scour the pavement. A pair of warm hands around her waist breaks her concentration as she’s pulled back into her west village apartment.

“Dammit Bart!” She yelps.

She unhinges the hands of a shaggy haired stubble faced man who is quick to playfully chase her around a white themed living room. Pinning her to the couch he plants a quick kiss on her crimson red lips which she happily accepts by returning one of her own. Lowering his head to a thin transparent t shirt he peppers her chest with soft embraces, “Okay, okay… Let me up.” She says pushing him away.

“Oh come on Jules.” The man says caressing her neck with his face.

His warm breath on her skin raises every microscopic fiber on her back, yet as satisfying as it feels she has to start her day, “Come on Bart, my agent will be here in less than an hour. I’ve got to get ready.”

Stroking a lock of hair away from her face Bart shakes his head, “You already look perfect.” He says with a smile.

“If only that were true, now come on.” She says pushing him again.

Her struggle to get out from under his weight sees her shirt rise just above her belly button. And as her milky white flesh teases him, he can’t help, but run a finger along her waistline, “WHEE-HEE-HEE!” She squeals. “Bart cut that out you know how ticklish I am.”

“Well I think you could use a good tickle!” He banters back.

Scribbling his index finger in circles around her delicate midsection, he watches with delight as a reflexive smile slowly creeps onto her face, “BAAART!” She cries.

She can feel her face flush various shades of red as she futilely attempts to stifle her laughter, “WHA-HA-HA! BART SERIOUSLEEE-HEE-HEE! NOW… IS NOT THE…TIMEEE-HEE-HEE!”

A pair of approaching footsteps brings their childish antics to an abrupt end as Kevin Huvane, Julianne’s long time agent walks in on the scene, “Ops!” He says covering his mouth, “I’ll just… wait outside.” He says backing up slowly.

No words are exchanged as Julianne stares daggers at her husband. The look on her face meant it was time to get off of her and he obliges immediately, “I’ll have words with you later.” She says making a brisk escape to her room.

In the confines of her bathroom she peels off her sleepwear and slips into a pair of black pants and a pearl colored turtle neck. After just a spritz of her self-endorsed perfume she steps out to converse with her agent.

“I’m really sorry you had to see that Kevin.” She says entering her office.

Kevin stands to give her a quick hug before returning to his chair, “Don’t worry, you’re secret’s safe with me.” He says pretending to seal his lips.

“Tell me you have some good news.” She says taking a seat behind her desk.

“Well Mrs. Moore…” Kevin says hesitantly.

“Yes Kevin?” She says throwing her palm skyward.

Kevin swallows hard before slowly spitting out his next words, “There’s just not a lot on the market… for a woman of your…” He stammers.

“A woman of my what?” She persists, leaning within punching distance.

“Well, you’re not exactly twenty anymore.” He says with a nervous tic.

Julianne grits her teeth and balls her hands into fists, “I don’t pay you for excuses.” She rumbles.

“Well… we have to face the facts. Studios today are looking for, fresh talent, young, vibrant faces.” Kevin explains.

“You don’t think I know that?!” She says throwing up her hands, “I’m stuck playing emotionally troubled women, while flakes like Selena Gomez snatch up all the glitz.”

Kevin cowers in his chair, “Mrs. Moore, I know you’re upset but…”

“Upset?” She says cocking her head, “I get upset when I’m stuck in gridlock, I get upset when my kids refuse to listen. The fact that my agent can’t land me a part in a major motion picture… infuriates me.”

“Well, perhaps this may be of interest.” Kevin says pulling from his coat a matte black thumb drive.

Julianne takes it in her hand and examines a tiny inscription engraved on its edge, “What’s “Project Rouge”?”

Kevin eases up in his chair as he takes notice of Julianne’s intrigue in the small black device, “It’s pre-production plans for a film. Inside there is a synopsis, script and illustrated production stills.”

She boots up her laptop and inserts the media. Artist renderings of a woman in black, pop up on the desktop, “So she’s a spy?” Julianne asks in confusion.

“Yes. The story’s actually about an agent who plays both sides of the law. I’ve looked over the script and I think you’ll find it’s been very well written.” Kevin explains.

“Who’s the studio backing this?” She asks clicking on the script.

Kevin sighs deeply before responding, “Patriot productions. You’ve likely never heard of them, and that’s because…”

“They’re a straight to DVD studio aren’t they?” Julianne interjects, “Who do you think you are to come into my house and offer me this? This dog shit?!” She says with disgust.

Julianne looks to her left at a set of wooden shelves covered from end to end in various awards and accolades, “Look at all those!” She says pointing to them.

Kevin slowly twists his head to the side, “Yes they’re all magnificent, but yesterday’s awards don’t pay today’s bills sweetheart.”

Frustrated and flustered she rubs her eyes in the palms of her hands, “I won’t do it. I am an Oscar winner God dammit.”

Kevin inches to the edge of his chair and for the first time finds the courage to look her straight in the eye, “Look around you Mrs. Moore, nobody cares. Sex, violence, blood and gore that’s where the money’s at.”

Julianne rolls her eyes, “I haven’t done a movie like that in forever.” She scoffs.

“Now is your chance to.” Kevin says plainly. “Your kids are growing up awfully fast. Before you know it, they’ll be off to college with tuitions to pay.”

She stares down at a framed portrait of Caleb and Liv, “True. Feels like yesterday that I was cradling them in my arms, now it’s like they have a restraining order on me.” She complains.

“And least we forget about the lavish lifestyle you have them accustomed to. The luxury sedans, fancy restaurants…” Kevin continues.

“Patriot productions…” Julianne whispers wearily.

With her faith waning Kevin is quick to reassure, “Oh they’re legit. There should be a website on there you can visit to see what they’re all about.”

Scanning the script she notices that it’s a narrow fifty pages, “Seems a bit short to be a film.” She says bunching her brows, a classic sign of distrust.

“Oh, I failed to mention that the included script is but an excerpt. If you show a vested interest they’ll show you the rest of the script at tomorrow’s dinner meeting.” Kevin says with a nervous smile.

Julianne grips the armrests of her chair and raises a single eyebrow to the sky, “Dinner meeting? You scheduled a dinner meeting without my consent?”

Nervous tremors shake Kevin’s core as he’s again put under the microscope, “They… they wanted an answer right away. I figured that with all your free time you’d…”

“Free time?! I am not a washed up actress.” She hisses.

“Poor choice of words?” Kevin asks hunching his spine.

“Indeed. Now since you’ve already committed me to this, I’ll show up, only because I keep my word, even if it is fabricated out of the mouth of some incompetent subordinate.”

The eloquence in her speech puts on display what the whole world already knew; Julianne Moore was a great actress; capable of casting anger aside for the sake of the scene, “Thank you Mrs. Moore.” Kevin says standing from his seat.

“You can go.” She says waving him away.

***​

Red wine was always a good way to end a day and today was no exception as Julianne pours herself a full glass. Already in the living room her husband Bart sits enthralled by a novel the size of a brick and his eyes never wander off the page, even as she curls up beside him.

They sit in silence for what seems like an eternity until he finally reverts, sensing a disturbance in the air, “Look, I’m sorry about this morning. I know how you like to keep a professional appearance around those you work with…”

“It’s not you babe. It’s this movie offer.” She says somberly.

“What’s wrong with it?” He asks putting down the book, giving her his undivided attention.

“It’s low budget work.” She says taking a swig of wine. “Has my career really stooped so low so fast that I’m actually considering this?”

Bart swallows hard, “Hell no babe. If anything, you’d actually be doing this company a huge favor. You’re still an A list celebrity and having you on their bill would really give them a boost. I see nothing wrong with that.”

Julianne gulps down the rest of her wine and while it settles in her stomach his words nestle their way into her heart, “Well, I am due to do something charitable.”

Bart claps his hands in excitement, “See? Goodness all around.”

“Oh Bart, always the optimist.” She says planting a kiss on his cheek.

“Guilty as charged.” He says preening excess wool off his sweater.

Julianne stretches her legs wiggling all ten of her cherry red toes to get some circulation back into them, “Well I’m going to bed.” She says staggering to her feet.

He watches his wife slowly walk away, taking admiration of her perfectly molded hour glass figure. And while it’s not an unfamiliar sight, having been married for twelve years, it’s one that’s never lost its luster. But as soon as she turns the corner, he’s back to his novel reconnecting with Peter F. Hamilton’s, The Naked God.

***​

The reflection in a mirror can often be a disappointing one as time and time again, if fails to deliver what it’s occupant wants to see. And an A list celebrity is no exception as Julianne looks at herself under the cascading lights of her bathroom. Scrutinizing over every inch of skin caking makeup over age spots and wrinkles, she desperately tries to turn back the hands of time.

She works her bedroom like a runway model stepping out in four inch heels, a black leather skirt and a loosely fitted white blouse, “How do I look?” She asks twirling around on the balls of her feet.

Bart leaning idly by claps and hollers in approval, “Babe, if you were a Christmas present I’d be unwrapping you already.” He says giving her a once over.

“Really?” She smirks.

“Yes mam.” He nods.

“Hmm, sounds like someone is trying to get lucky tonight.” She says pulling him in close.

They nuzzle noses before she retreats into the living room leaving Bart empty handed, “I’ll just wait here!” He cries out.

A carousel of vehicles lay at her disposal as she makes her descend to a personal parking garage. She agonizes over her choices remotely spinning a rotator that cradles all of her cars, “Mercedes nah, Lexus too family, Cadillac mmm… oh yes we have a winner.” She says hopping into her white CTS.

Julianne sighs as she pulls out of the garage straight into a flooded street, “This truly is the city that never sleeps.” She says cautiously inching through traffic, “Siri, how do I get to Gotham Bar and Grill?” She says activating her trusty digital assistant.

“I found this for you.” A choppy voice replies.

***​

Cream colored walls strain her eyes as she walks into the fine dining establishment that is Gotham. A pair of tinted glasses and a scarf wrapped around her head help shield her face to avoid mass hysteria. Deep in the corner of the restaurant Kevin is already seated, keeping company to a pair of scrawny executives. Julianne wiggles her way past servers and patrons keeping her head down to preserve a low profile, “Mrs. Moore!” Kevin says with a jovial voice.

“Keep it down will you?” She says sternly.

Toning down his exuberance Kevin introduces her, “Hanna, Mark, I’d like you to meet Mrs. Julianne Moore.”

They stand to greet her, each offering a flimsy handshake, “It’s an honor and a privilege.” Mark says.

Not long after they take their seats a waiter comes up to offer drinks. Julianne is the last of them to order, “I’ll have a chardonnay.” She says waving him off.

“I’ll be back shortly.” The waiter says, making a quick dash for the bar.

“Okay so let’s just cut through the bullshit here.” Julianne says making a swiping motion with her hand. “You need me far more than I need you.” She says pointing to the two executives.

“Excuse me?” Hanna says with detest.

“Please, I’m basically doing you two a favor by even considering this.” Julianne says crossing her arms.

The young executives look at each other with surprise before reverting back to her, “I have to say Mrs. Moore, from having seen you in movies and interviews I never would have guessed…”

“What? That I’d be this headstrong?” She interrupts, “Well here’s a newsflash for you, I’m an actress, and I’m good at playing innocent.”

Kevin pulls her to the side and whispers in her ear, “Mrs. Moore, please… give them a chance.”

She pushes him away, “Fine. I’ll hear them out.” She says adjusting her blouse.

The waiter returns baring a tray of beverages which he quickly disperses, “I’ll be back shortly to take your orders.” He says escaping between double doors.

“Well I’m waiting.” Julianne says taking a sip of her drink.

Mark’s fragile hands tremble as he grips the neck of his beer to take a swig of liquid confidence, “Well Mrs. Moore, this part calls for someone who’s athletic, fast and can do their own stunts. In other words something you’re not accustomed to. However Kevin here tells me, it’s exactly what you’re looking for.” He says trying desperately to keep a calm composure.

“It would seem Kevin does a lot of talking behind my back, but never the less you’re right.” She says shifting her eyes from Mark to Kevin.

“So, if you’ve read the script, you’ll know that your character is a spy working both sides of the coin.” Mark continues.

“A double agent.” Hanna chimes in.

“Thank you.” Julianne says with heavy sarcasm, “It sounds all well and good, but who the hell are you guys?”

“I can see you have your doubts.” Mark winces.

“Yeah, no shit.” Julianne spats.

Mark takes to wiping the condensation off his bottle, “Look, I know we don’t have the best track record, but we’ve gotten ourselves a taste of the industry, and we’re hungry for more. Surely you can relate to that.”

Julianne nods, “I know what it’s like to be new, to be aching for a breakout movie.”

Downing her drink Julianne swishes the last of the substance around in her mouth, an opportune time to ponder her options, “What can you guarantee me? I mean financially?” She finally asks.

Hanna puts a pen to paper, draws out a figure and hands it to her, “I don’t know what you’re accustomed to making, but I hope this will suffice.”

Julianne’s eyes grow wide as she processes the numbers before her, “This… this is extremely generous.” She staggers, “How… I mean you two? This is a lot!”

Hanna and Mark exchange smiles, “Just because we’re new to the industry doesn’t mean we’re flat broke.” Hanna says with a smile.

“Well, this changes everything.” Julianne says happily.

“We were hoping you’d say that.” Mark chuckles.

They share a collective giggle and swap meaningless stories of wealth and high society over plates of overly priced food.

“Well I couldn’t possibly eat anymore.” Julianne says patting her stomach.

“Oh but you haven’t tried their chocolate cake yet!” Kevin says waving in their waiter.

“Oh no you don’t!” Julianne says waving her finger at him.

“Misère, would you kindly bring Mrs. Moore a slice of your decedent chocolate cake.”

Julianne waves the waiter off, “No, please if I eat anymore this skirt is going to pop!” She giggles.

“Just a tiny slice, to commemorate the occasion!” Hanna and Mark egg on.

Her cheeks flush rose red in embarrassment as she caves and gives in to her peers, “Alright, but I’m dieting right after tonight, nobody wants a fat spy.”

The waiter returns with a slice of double decker devil’s food layered in buttercream frosting and silver confections, “Bon appetit!” He says placing the pastry in front of her.

“Oh my.” Julianne says taking in the cake with all its visual spectra.

Not only was it a visual marvel, but she was willing to bet the smell alone was adding to her calorie count. The table becomes eerily silent as she puts a forkful of cake in her mouth. The frosting melts seamlessly as it’s enveloped in her warm breath. The tiny confections like granules tickle her tongue as they roll down her throat, “Mmm… It’s good.” She says shutting her eyes to savor the flavor.

She’d sworn herself to only a couple of bites, but it’s airy texture made it so light in her mouth, the slice was gone before she knew it, “Oh I didn’t even offer you guys any.” She says sheepishly wiping a crumb off her face.

“That’s alright. Watching of you enjoy it was pleasure enough.” Mark says with a grin.

“Well, this turned out much better than I anticipated.” Julianne admits.

“For both of us.” Hanna says unveiling a contract. “Now if you’ll just look this over and sign it, our negotiations will be complete.”

Julianne hands the document to her agent, “Here, earn your money.” She says.

Kevin sighs and reads over every word of the contract, “Everything seems to be in order here. I see nothing hindering us from moving forward.” He says holding it out for her to sign.

Julianne’s penmanship is to be envied as she scribbles her name with the upmost elegance, “Now, it’s been fun… but I… really must be going.” She says wobbling to her feet.

Kevin is quick to notice her gait, “Hey, you alright?” He asks steadying her.

“Oh yeah, I’m good.” She says through a forced a smile.

The truth crosses her mind, but she dares not tell any of her party least she look weak in their presence, “Are you sure? You know Mark and Hanna, offered me a tour of the set, at least what’s been done so far, you’re welcome to join us.” Kevin says turning to the young producers.

They nod in agreement and turn their eyes towards Julianne who seems to be struggling to process any of the conversation, “Um… Sure why not.” She says whimsically, “Buuut you’re driving.” She says through slurred speech.

They exit the establishment, abandoning her Cadillac for Mark’s Chevy Tahoe. Booming pop music blares on the stereo as he weaves through traffic. Sat comfortably between Kevin and Hanna Julianne remains relaxed despite Mark’s reckless driving. Before long he pulls up to a construction site where half built sky scrapers cover every sector of property, “This is the place?” Julianne asks quizzically.

“Yes indeed.” Mark says turning around to face her.

“Something’s definitely off about this place.” Julianne whispers to Kevin.

“I’m sure it’s nothing.” He reassures.

The skeletal structure of a building stands fifty stories high, dimly lit by the light of the moon. Scattered rubble litters the floor making walking in heels next to impossible, “Help me dammit.” Julianne demands grabbing Kevin’s shoulder for support.

“This is the sight of your interrogation scene.” Mark explains.

Julianne looks around in confusion, “Um, isn’t there usually a chair or some kind of restraints?”

Hanna is quick to interject, “Well, why make something the audience has already seen? Am I right?” She says pulling from her pockets a set of silver bracelets.

“Hmm… what are those?” Julianne asks reaching out.

“They’re magnets. In the film our heroine will be wearing them and get caught in a magnetic pull, rendering her motionless.” Hanna explains, “Go ahead and try them on.”

Julianne rolls her eyes, “Peculiar.” The cold metal bracelets fit snugly against her wrists and ankles, “A little science fiction, I like that.” She says banging the bracelets together.

Mark whips out a small hand held device, “Oh it’s not science fiction.” He says.

With a flick of a switch the bracelets activate yanking her arms high above her head, “See, they actually work.” He says smugly.

With another flick her legs are stretched apart and she’s lifted inches off the ground, suspended in midair by invisible confines, “Woah!” Julianne shrieks, “I can’t move a muscle.”

“That’s the idea Mrs. Moore. Now if you’ll excuse us, I believe Kevin here would like a word with you in private.” He says handing over the device.

“Okay, but can you let me down?” She asks tugging at her confines.

“That’s up to him.” Hanna chimes in.

Kevin hands the duo a small stack of cash giving them thanks for their cooperation before they exit the premises.

Wide eyed in wonder Julianne follows his every move until he’s standing right in front of her, “What was that all about?” She asks demandingly.

“I’m surprised you haven’t already figured that out, since you’re always so on top of things.” Kevin chuckles.

“Cut the crap Kevin!” She barks. “And let me out of these!” She says thrashing her body.

“Oh, you’d like that wouldn’t you.” He says waving the device inches away from her face.

“You tell me what the FUCK is going on this instant!”

Kevin nods his head in compliance, “Okay, okay. You deserve that much. I’ve set you up. Ta-da!” He curtsies.

“You mean to tell me none of this is real?”

“Well no, those restraints are, ingenious little idea the government had until they were deemed too costly and scrapped. But other than that… all fabricated.” He explains.

He exudes a confidence the likes of which she’d never seen, but under the circumstances who could blame him, “The production company, fake. Their website, falsified. And after a little inebriation getting you to come down here was a breeze.” He rambles.

“How dare you? How…dare…you?” Julianne says through grit teeth.

“How dare I? My actions are justified. You’ve been treating me like dirt ever since I walked through your door.”

“If you think for one second this changes anything… you’re dead wrong.” She says sternly.

“I thought you might say that; which is why I’ve brought you here for a little reform, a little attitude adjustment if you will.”

“I swear if you lay a finger on me I’ll see you prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!” She says with a piercing gaze.

“It’s funny you should say that.” Kevin says tapping his chin. “Because I won’t have to.”

Never before had she been reduced to such helplessness not just in the physical sense, but to be one step behind was driving her insane; and as much as she tries to hide her confusion, the look on her face said she was anything but up to speed.

“That decadent chocolate cake you so happily consumed, well it wasn’t decorated with sprinkles. Those were senor bots. Yet another scrapped military concept. Right now they’re swimming in your belly just waiting to be activated and when they are… they’ll find you’re most sensitive spots, and exploit them to the fullest extent of my command.” He explains.

Julianne snickers, “You really expect me to believe that? How stupid do you think I am?”

“Well you’ve been duped so far.” He says pressing a button on the device.

A shockwave of sensations blast through her body as the senor bots are brought to life. The tiny organisms slowly expanding beyond her belly begin to start their search, “You won’t get away with this you sick fuck!” She shouts.

“Oh but Mrs. Moore, I already am. Now don’t worry, this isn’t going to hurt. There’s no humiliation in that. But I do recall you being a bit… ticklish.” He smiles.

There’s a slight look of concern on her face as the senor bots move about her body freely, “Alright, alright… what do you want?”

“Honestly? All I really want is an apology.”

Julianne grinds her teeth, “No.” She snarls.

“Fine, have it your way. I’m going to enjoy watching you suffer snarky little bitch!”

Julianne tugs aimlessly at her restraints to no avail, “You… can’t… do this!”

Kevin’s maniacal laugh echoes through the steel beams that make up the building, “Oh, but according to this I can.” He says pulling a piece of paper from his back pocket.

He puts the paper inches from her eyes so that she can read the fine print that covers every inch of it, “The contract.” She gasps in disbelief.

“It will hold up in any court.”

His words resonate in her ears like loud claps of thunder as she pieces together the events that led to her demise. She bites down on her lip feeling outwitted and stupefied yet her ego still looms refusing to accept defeat, “When my lawyers are done with you there won’t be a penny to your name.”

Kevin shakes his head, “You still don’t get it do you? Maybe this will help you understand.”

Twisting a knob on the little black box sends the bots to work attacking with subtle gentle vibrations along the soles of her feet, “NOOO! GOD DAM’N YOU! ST-STOP TH-THAT-TA-HA-HA!”

“Oh my, giggling already? I’ve merely cranked these little babies to level one.” Kevin gleams with pride.

Fits of laughter make even the simplest of conversations a challenge, “YOU’LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS-SEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! NEVER-RA-HA-HA-HA!”

Kevin adjusts the device up another notch, “Stubborn, even in defeat.” He shrugs.

The tiny sensors feel like ants scurrying across her skin as every inch of her feet are explored, “OH GOD-DA-HA-HA-HA! YOU… ARE… SO F-FINISHED-AH-HA-HA!” She screams.

“I’ll give you one last chance… apologize.” He says turning off the bots.

Julianne’s flaming red hair is already a frayed mess as she struggles to catch her breath, “When… my husband… finds you… there will be… consequences.” She says defiantly.

“That’s not that answer I was looking for. How disappointing.” He shakes his head.

“Listen to me you little weasel… I own you… and I demand that YOOOOO-HOO-HOO-HOO HA-HA-HA!” Her stone cold poise melts as the senor bots vibrate back to life on the balls of her feet; her train of thought derailed.

Kevin kneels down and watches intently as she feverishly twitches her soles to the harmony of his little friends, “Tickles like a bitch doesn’t it?” He says staring up at her.

She struggles to respond amidst the instinctive jovial laughter erupting from inside of her, “F-FUUCK YOOOU-HOO-HOO! YOU… ARE… DEAD-AH-HA-HA-HA!”

“Ah yes, empty threats.” He chuckles cranking up the dial.

Julianne whips her head back sporadically as stronger vibrations the likes of drill bits rain down on her soles pressing against her tender pink flesh, “WHAT THE FUCK! AAH-HA-HA-HA! YOU… SICK… FUCK! OH-HO-HO-HOOO!”

Tiny bumps patrol the perimeters of her feet inching across every wrinkle, exploring every crevice and wreaking havoc with no remorse, “These are certainly worth the money. And the best part is, after twenty four hours they dissolve, discarding any evidence of their existence.”

Even as her iron will is slowly being chipped away, she fights her confines, “WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA! FUCK YOOOU-HOO-HOO!”

Kevin giggles at her feeble attempts turning down the dial to allow his subject a breather, “You really think you’re going to escape?”

She lifts her head starring daggers into the man she once controlled with an iron fist, “Just watch me.” She says with a low growl.
“Poor misguided Julianne, a victim of your own ego.”

She’s no idiot. In her mind she knows there’s no escape, but her headstrong demeanor would not be so easily broken, “If I can just block out the tickling…” She thinks to herself.

Kevin slowly cranks the knob again only this time her receptors are caught off guard as the bots infiltrate each one of her tiny toes, “MMM… WHOO… AHH…” She bites down on her lip hoping the pain will supersede any other sensations arousing down below. And for the moment, it’s working.

“You think you can fight this?” He says slowly turning the knob.

The increased intensity makes her eyes water, as she struggles with every ounce of her being to block out the tingling sensations vying for her immediate attention.

“You’re defiance is admirable, I’ll give you that.” Kevin smirks.

Spurts of laughter slip through the guard as the senor bots smoothly work over her toes like a set of fine feathers, “WHOOO! AH… GOD DAM’N! EEEEK!”

Kevin gleams with pride as he watches her frown diminish into a bright smile, “But in the end, they all fall.”

“WHA-HA-HA-HA! MY TOOOOOES-SEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! FUCK-KA-HA-HA-HA!” She belts.

Although her composure would suggest otherwise she’s upset at herself for not lasting longer, “YOU… WILL… PAAAY-YA-HA-HA-HA! I SWEAR-RA-HA-HA-HA!”

“I’m sure I will Mrs. Moore. I’m sure I will.”

She shakes her head expressively as the bots quickly crawl up her legs twirling about the delicate flesh that makes up her thighs, “Oh no! No-no-no! Kevin… don’t you dare… KEVIN NA-HA-HA-HA! OH GOD THAT TICKLESSS SA-HA-HA-HA!” She cackles.

Kevin turns up the intensity forcing the bots not only to dance, but to thrust themselves into her soft supple flesh. Gyrating her hips like a girl playing hula-hoop she tries endlessly to shake the irritating sensations swelling between her legs, “I didn’t know you could dance.” He teases.

“FUCK YOOOOU HOO-HOO-HOO! THAT’S… NOT EVEN… FUNNYYYY-YEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!” She blurts out.

“Poor choice of words.” He says turning the dial up.

Blanketing her legs in unbearable vibrations the bots do as commanded and exploit their subject’s most sensitive areas, “OH SH-SHIT TA-HA-HA-HA! THAT… IS… ENOUGH HA-HA-HA!”

Her body continues to fidget uncontrollably as the bots begin to move in blazing sporadic fashion grinding against her inner thighs, “OKAY! OKAY! I’M… SORRY-YEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! COME ON KEVIN!”

Her captor watches with glee as the tide slowly starts to turn. The strong willed woman who once held dominion over him now seems less harmless than a kitten, as streams of childish laughter pour out of her, “I’m afraid it’s too late for that darling.”

Julianne’s lip quivers in fear and fatigue as she attempts amidst the laughter to respond, “PLEE-HEE-HEE-ASE! YOOOU SAID-DA-HA-HA-HA!”

Kevin pays her no mind, cranking up the senor bots to their next level. He stands back arms folded as he marvels at his handiwork.

Her thighs feel like two giant vibrators as the unwelcome little minions ripple her flesh, in an agonizingly intense speed that her nerve endings simply cannot compute, “WHA-HA-HA-HA! FUUUUCK-KA-HA-HA-HA! K-KEVIN PLEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-ASE!”

He switches off the bots momentarily giving his victim a chance for recuperation. Her body looks spent as her head hangs low and her fiery locks drape to cover her face, “Breathe Mrs. Moore.”

His instructions are rudimentary, but she dares not impugn him, using instead every second to catch her collective breath. Not even during her morning routine had she ever felt so exerted. And it was enough to make her wonder if her personal trainer wasn’t skimping her on her exercises, “Kevin… I’m sorry.” She whispers.

She cannot bring herself to look at him. Her ego won’t allow it, “I told you your tune would change!” He says cranking the dial again.

At this she puts her ego aside and lifts her head to lock eyes with her captor, “KEVIN… PLEASE!” The bots march up her body resting firmly around her belly, “You can still make this right. Let… me… go.” She utters.

“Where’s that bitchy attitude NOW?” He smiles.

The multitude of senor bots poke and prod her belly with quick drilling motions working over every inch of flesh, “KEEEEVIN-NEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! OH GAWD NOOOO HO-HO!”

Slowly cranking the dial even higher, he watches with delight as she squirms about to the limits of her confinement, vainly trying to shake off her invisible tormentors.

They ravage her midsection raining down on her stomach like four sets of merciless fingers, only these bots would never tire, never fatigue, “SH-SHIT TA-HA-HA-HA! I CAAAN’T-TA-HA-HA-HA! KEVIN-NA-HA-HA! PLEASE ST-STOOOP!”

Her requests go unrequited as he’s content to watch her suffer; letting not so distant memories of the way she treated him fuel his desire, “How does it feel to be at my mercy?” He says through a smile.

Julianne thrusts her hips continuously in involuntary sporadic spasms, “WHA-HA-HA-HA! CAN’T… BREATHE… EH-HEE-HEE-HEE! KEVIN… PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-ASE!” She begs.

“I said… HOW DOES IT FEEL?” He probes, beckoning her to answer.

She strains to focus, fighting every urge of every nerve ending in her body, “IT… SUCKS-SA-HA-HA-HA! WHAAAT THE F-FUCK-HA-HA DO YOU WAAANT-HA-HA-HA!”

“Ah, her come the offers. Material things? I imagine so.” He says pacing the pavement.

“WHEE-HEE-HEE! HA-HA-WHOOO-HOO-HOO! I’LL… G-GIVE YOU… ANNNNYYYTHING GA-HA-HA-HA!” She pleads.

“Earlier all I wanted was a priceless and sincere apology, but “anything”… now that’s interesting.” He nods.

The senor bots quickly scurry about the sides of her midsection combing every sensory receptor in search of sensitivity, “W-WHAT… DO… YOOOO-HOO-HOO WANT-TA-HA-HA! GOD DAAAAM’N THESE THINGS!-SA-HA-HA-HA! I HAVE…. CAAARS-SA-HA-HA-HA!”

“Ooh, I like the sound of that. Perhaps that sleek little Mercedes?” He beams with joy.

She watches helplessly as he cranks up the dial another notch to which the senor bots happily oblige. Taking hold of her ribs they graze over each one with strong jackhammer like pulsations, “FUUUCK-KA-HA-HA! T-TAKE THE CAAAR-RA-HA-HA-HA! BUT PLEEEASE S-STOP-AHH-HA-HA!”

Her vulnerability, her complete and utter helplessness and her sudden submission make him reel with confidence, “Oh Mrs. Moore, that’s very generous of you.” He says slowly cranking the knob.

His whimsical little minions scurry up her breasts where not even her bra could protect her from the ensuing carnage, “Kevin… no. Kevin… pleeease!” She pouts through gasps of air.

Sudden titillating sensations rouse from her perky breasts as the bots delve about their fatty tissue, “NOT MY BOOBS! NOT MY BOO-HOO-HOO-BS! SA-HA-HA-HA-HA!” She screams.

“You know, I have been inadequately paid under your servitude.” He says with a sigh.

Trickles of sweat run down her face as the heat of the night and her constant movements have her perspiring profusely, “OKAAY! M-MORE… MONEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! JUST LET MEEE GOOO-HO-HO!” She clamors.

“I do believe this is working out quite well for me.” Kevin says in a conniving tone.

She huffs for air exasperated and depleted as the bots are turned down giving her body a chance to relax, “Kevin… I’m so… sorry.” She whispers somberly.

He stares deeply into her bloodshot eyes and sees a side of her he never knew existed, her tear stricken face hanging low in shame, “Poor Mrs. Moore. I truly wish it hadn’t come to this.” He says reaching out to stroke her face.

She doesn’t flinch. She knows there’s no use resisting as his fingertips run down her cheek, “There’s one more thing I want.” A slight trickle of sweat rubs off on his fingers as he runs them down her blouse and casually unfastens every button. Inch by inch he exposes her ghastly white skin, until her entire upper body is left glowing in the moonlight. He unzips her skirt and lets it sink to her knees. A pair of red satin panties is all that remains between her womanhood and his curiosity.

“Please don’t do this.” She sobs.

He drops the black box in his hand, abandoning the sensor bots for a more intimate touch, “You’re body…” He says awestruck.

His fingertips lightly graze her silky smooth midsection making her flinch in anticipation. With slow circular motions his fingers explore her skin igniting goosebumps along the way with every strike, “Mmm… Kevin please!” She yelps.

He descends on her hips raking her pale flesh with his fingernails. Against the satin the sensations increase exponentially as she’s reduced to girly giggles, “WHEE-HEE-HEE! KEEVIN PLEE-HEE-HEE-ASE!”

Walking around his victim Kevin’s graced with her perfectly rounded ass firmly pressed up against her panties. And light gentle strokes of a single finger are enough to ignite inadvertent butt clenches.

“OH GOD NO! NOT MY BUTT! KEEVIN PLEE-HEE-HEE-ASE! NOT THERE REE-HEE-HEE! W-WHYYY YA-HA-HA-HA!” She cries in dread.

He smiles happily as her ass jiggles about conforming to his every stroke, “Weird place to be ticklish wouldn’t you say?”

Pressing his thumbs firmly beneath her ass cheeks he massages her supple flesh sending her hips into a forward thrust, “OH FUUUCK-HA-HA-HA! WHY? W-WHYYY YEE-HEE-HEE! C-COME ON NA-HA-HA! NOT COOL!” She protests.

He pats her behind, graciously ridding her of any excess sensations, “I could do this for all of eternity, but I want my money, and my Mercedes. So, I’m going to release you. And I don’t think I need to tell you what will happen, if you go back on your word.”

A sudden flash of red and blue lights illuminates the night throwing Kevin for a loop as he ducks to avoid being seen by authorities. He scurries away making a quick dash for the black Tahoe they’d come in. Mark and Hanna who had been patiently waiting him out already had the engine running and the second he enters they peel away out of sight.

Julianne shifts her focus towards the lights and the approaching footsteps of half a dozen officers. Among them is her husband Bart whose worried look slowly melts as he realizes she’s still in one piece, “Get her down from there.” He says puzzled by the way she’s suspended.

Fortunately for them Kevin had left in such a hurry he’d forgotten all about his little black controller. The magnetic force field holding her in place comes down, sending Julianne crashing into her husband’s arms, “How… How did you find me?” She asks looking up at him.

“You hadn’t returned my calls. That’s very un-Julianne of you, so I traced your phone.” He says stroking her hair.

She lowers her head and buries it in his chest, letting her sweat and tears soak into the fibers of his sweater. With what little strength remains in her body she grips him tightly nearly chokingly as her arms squeeze his neck.

The distress in her eyes speaks a thousand words on the actions of the night’s events. And not seeking to disrupt her newfound solace he asks no questions, as he simply rests his chin atop her head.

At first, I didn't think I was going to like the story since I'm not crazy about artificial tickling, but it turned out pretty good due to superior writing! ;)

Excellent story! wow! once again you outdid yourself.

I love Julianne Moore!! Well red heads in general, but my goodness what a wonderful job you did with this piece. You just keep getting better and better.

Oh Izamora that was absolutely wonderful! Your story was so well written and had a great build up which so many otherwise good stories so often lack.
I love the idea of Julianne Moore getting tickle tortured so much that I actually kept flipping to a photo of her every so often as I read your story.
Well done!

Thank you guys for all the views and comments on this piece! Just expressing some gratitude towards my readers :)

That was so well done. You even researched rhe right names!

It reminded me of a scene in the movie "Hannibal" when he buys Starling shoes and tells her during a phonecall "You have shapely feet."

As a matter of fact, the black outfit you are wearing in your photo looks very much like the black dress she wears in the movie's last scene.

She is the best author on this or any other site IMO. I love reading her stories.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back