• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How about some after-hours drinks in Midtown Manhattan now?

I'm just now getting back from a lovely afternoon on Long Island organized by Mistress Mia, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this community shapes up.

I'm wondering, now, who would be interested in an evening of drinks in Manhattan, in late April or early May. This could include any of the people we had the pleasure of meeting today, plus some of the New Yorkers et cetera who weren't there.

I actually have a place in mind, because I think the bar we ended up at last time we did this worked out fine. I don't remember the name of it, but I think others might, like Shem the Penman and Nightfall. I'll see if I can scout it out when I'm in the neighborhood, too. It has the virtue of being a short walk from Penn Station.

We might even consider a couple of different dates, so different combinations of people can be accommodated.

And to all of the people I sat with or rode the LIRR with today--Nice meeting you! Hope we all stay in touch.

We ended up in Jack's Restaurant back in November. It's on 40th between Broadway and 7th, if I recall correctly.

Meeting Each Other Is Grreat

I, too, am interested in getting together in Manhattan.

For me meeting the others was the best part of the munch. And it was nice meeting everyone for me, also.

Ticklernyc

Thanks, Shem. I think Jack's would be a great place to go back to. Are you and Nightfall in the market this time around?

I might be interested. I'd feel more comfortable if I knew that other females were going to be there, though. Keep me posted! (And thanks for taking the initiative..) :)

I'm definetely interested...i'm so agravated that i couldn't get off from work that saturday...but going out for a few drinks would definetely be good...lets set something up...

J

I'm definitely interested. So you know you'll have at least one female there. ;)

I had a great time at the munch on Saturday. I enjoyed meeting everyone and I'm looking forward to another nice outing.

Okay, thank you all, and I definitely think now that we're ready to talk dates. So, let me propose a few and see if there's one that's good for us all.

Friday, April 25
Saturday, April 26
Thursday, May 1
Friday, May 2

Whatever night we meet, how's 7:30 for a starting time? Would 8:00 be preferable?

And now another thought, and then I'll leave it to the women to take the initiative from here. Because some of the women (and I know that Bluestreak isn't the only one) want understandably to be assured that there will be other women present, perhaps some of the women would like to meet up a little early, either at the same place or someplace nearby, and then join the rest of us together. After we agree on a date and a time, the women may want to correspond and form their convoy-caucus.

April 25 and 26 conflict with the NYST Gathering, which I will be attending. I don't know how many others from here are also planning on being there.

May 2 would be best for me, either starting time.

Hi,
I'm interested in meeting some folks. It would be a first for me & I'd be glad to hear more about it.

How is May 2 for other people?

And, now that the previous week has been taken off the table (because it should definitely be accessible to Milagros), I'm going to add a few more contingent dates.

Thursday, May 1
Friday, May 2
Thursday, May 8
Friday, May 9
Saturday, May 17

However, I'm all in favor of May 2 if that's good for most people.

So, anybody who is interested, would you please note which of those dates are best and which of those dates are impossible for you?

Note to TickleWolf: Speaking as an outsider in a lot of ways myself, I think you can expect to feel quite comfortable. It's just getting together for food and drinks, having free-floating conversation on topics including, but not limited to, tickling. It's all casual and respectful.

Speaking for Nightfall, I think we'd prefer a Thursday night if possible, as she usually leaves the city on Fridays.

Just remember, May 17th is the day before NEST. Probably not a good date for many. Definitely not for me as I will not be available for either. :(

Thanks, WIP , I am looking foward to it. I guess time-wise early may would be better for me. I may have to do a bit of traveling later in the month. Take care & I hope to talk in person soon;)
TW

I'm still looking in on this thread regularly, but hanging back a little to see how much momentum it picks up from others carrying it.

Should we pick two different dates, and have some attend both and others just attend the one they can make? (I would attend both, and I'd want at least one woman to attend both in order that women in general could feel assured of not being too badly outnumbered.)

More responses? Any comments on the idea of Thursday, May 1?

And listen, if anyone reading this feels more like a curious onlooker than a seasoned community member, that makes two of us so please feel welcome.

May 2nd sounds good to me, WIP. It's good to keep having these get-togethers and show people how enjoyable and "safe" they are. It encourages others who may be apprehensive to possibly come and get acquainted. That's how the community will grow! :dogpile:

Turning to the ladies

Hey Giggles, how do those dates sound to you?

And Bluestreak...I'm a little confused. Your profile says you're in Texas. Are you up here in the New York area now? How do the above-mentioned dates sound to you?

(Note: Responding to this post does not imply an iron-clad commitment to come, only a potential interest.)

May 1 or 2 definitely work for me. In fact, I have a pretty flexible schedule so I can make any of the dates you listed. :)

Question to Milagros and Mr. Hyde:

Is Thursday, May 1, okay for you?

(I single these gentlemen out because they both expressed a preference for May 2, and I'm wondering if May 1 is doable Anybody else want to weigh in either yes or no for Thurs. May 1?)

May 1 might be tricky for me, as I have to be elsewhere that evening and probably won't be able to make any get-together in the city that starts earlier than 7:30 or 8. That said, I have no other problems.

cool

Hey folks,
Tell me if you come up with a solid date. I'd definitely go out for some drinks (hey we're new yorkers after all!).

ticklegrrrl

How about Fri 5-2? A few drinks after work never hurt no one ;)Beside, if it did alchol makes a terrific anesthetic!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back