• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Box (fffffff/m f/f Sexual, Tease and Denial, Genital tickling, Forced)

thetroublewt

The Box

The door opened. I heard the sharp turn of a handle. A breeze fluttered over my toes. Footsteps. Heels to be precise. I tried to count them but there were too many. I heard the giggling get louder as more heels entered the room.

‘Ladies this is subject 22175t. Please take a seat and make yourself comfortable. We have an assortment of drinks on the table.’

The clicking noise that followed told me the table with drinks to my left were popular. I heard snippets of conversation, ‘how long had he been here’ some wondered, others guessed at what would happen next but most giggled and commented on my situation.

I was flat on my back. My mouth gagged and my eyes covered. From what I remember as I was brought into this room 7 chairs surrounded a table of which i was now the centrepiece. Upon that table had been what looked like an empty coffin. I had been made to lie in it. When it’s lid was attached I had found my head and feet were poking out of the top and bottom. At my groin was a hole, one of my captors proceeded to pull my cock and balls through the whole. After a small adjustment the hole was made smaller so that my genitals would not be able to retreat back inside. They had called it ‘The Box’

It had been 6 years since the creation of The Institute and 9 years since the election of an all female cabinet. Men, they argued, had had their time. It was up to women to put the world right.

I had been a supporter. The world of men had caused nothing but suffering and besides their policies on education and crime were sound. They pledged to help restore the balance of the sexes. After the election things got better for everyone. It was working.

It was, however, the devil in the detail. Men started vanishing and only after several high profile cases came to light did the government finally admit they were creating The Institute. It was claimed that The Institute would be a correctional facility for men that seeked to assert dominance over women. The best part would be that it would be cost neutral as the majority of the workforce would be women who would be selected to do a ‘national service’ as volunteers. Participation was compulsory.

It had seen great support in the Commons and within the month the first bricks had been laid in the building of the Institute. Again I had supported it. I had nothing to fear. I had a loving wife and a great job. Life was good.

That was until two days ago. Government Agents had ordered me to report to the local police. After doing so I was detained and sent here. Not a word was said to me despite my demands. I had been brought to this room and now lay exposed and terrified.

‘Do take a seat ladies.’

I could only assume there were seven women in this room with me and I heard them leisurely take their seats surrounding me. Two at my feet, two at either side of my groin, two next to my head. The final seat was at the top of my head. I realised this was being occupied by the hostess when she spoke again.

‘OK thank you. I just wanted to introduce myself again. My name is Dr. Nicole and on behalf of the National Office of The Institute I wanted to thank you for accepting your call up to National Service.’

I hadn’t made a sound since they entered. I had heard rumours of what happened at The Institute. I use to dismiss them as tabloid gossip. Right now I took them as gospel. Dr. Nicole spoke again.

‘Every woman’s call up to National Service is based upon her ability to help this country when it is needed. You have been selected to help us correct this subjects behaviour so he may serve society better?’

Serve society better?! I was an upstanding citizen, a good man, a loving husband. My attempt to explain this was blocked by my gag.

‘Do be quiet subject. Now his crime against the state is very common but his method quite subversive. His wife has informed The Institute that he seeks to dominate women. In his case it is with his wife in bed!’

But Kathy loved that! We had a very kinky sex life and I had until moments ago thought my wife was a willing partner and now she’s handed me over to the Institute. God what were they going to do to me?

‘We must help the subject see the error of his ways. This behaviour must be corrected and you have been selected to correct him. Thankfully his wife has been very helpful in sharing information about the subject in order to help our methods be fully effective. The subject has been sentenced to three days of ‘correctional endurance’

‘Correctional endurance’ what the fuck was that supposed to mean.

‘And that is where you come in. Your selection for National Service for this particular assignment is no coincidence. This subject suffers from a particularly powerful foot fetish coupled with a fetish for tickling bound helpless women.’

Oh God no. Kathy had told them everything. Upon mentioning my kinks the girls had smirked and tittered. The embarrassment was overwhelming.

‘You may not of heard of such a kink before but its methods are no less cruel than any other bdsm men use to control women. This subject delights in tickling women. However, thanks to his seized hard drive, that he also becomes aroused when being tickled himself. I’m sure many of you are beginning to see what part your country is asking you to play.’

I tried to scream, plead my innocence but the gag effectively silenced me. They knew everything.

‘You have been chosen because of the talents each of you possess. Among you are foot models, a dominatrix and those known to match his particular desires. For the next three days the subject is to ticked and teased for three days. Without any orgasm.,

Shit.

A voice near my cock spoke.

‘Excuse me, so we are going to be here for three days?’

‘Heavens no!’ The voice near my head explained. ‘ we merely need you for three hours. It is him that is being punished not you.’

From my feet came another question.

‘I’m sorry this might sound like a stupid question but how are we going to make sure he doesn’t cum. I had a client who liked this stuff and he never lasted 5 minutes.’

‘Which is why you were selected.’ The voice answered. ‘ as for the subjects seed worry not. Since his incarceration at The Institute he has had a block installed. The block will prevent him from achieving orgasm.

She paused.

‘No matter what you do.’

I shuddered. The dramatic touch was unnecessary. It also explained the injection I received before I entered the room. She spoke again.

‘Around the room you will see some tools to help you complete your service and under your chair is some briefing notes on the subject. Spend a few moments now familiarising yourself with the subject whilst I remove his blindfold. Oh and I’m assuming everyone is happy taking part.’

Almost as one 6 vocal noises of agreement came forth from all directions. Chairs scraped as my would be tormentors moved themselves around the room. I heard whispered mutterings and giggles at my situation. Some noted how I was already starting to stiffen, whilst others shared stories of their backgrounds. All of them seemed keen to start. The leader beckoned back to their seats and asked them to get comfortable.

‘Ok Ladies at this point the subject will have his blindfold removed and then we shall be begin. Have fun and remember you can ask me any questions you may have.’

I felt her lean in and slowly, so as not to blind me with the light, she removed my blindfold. I squinted and looked to see three faces. A beauty with auburn hair was the woman who had taken off my blindfold. She grinned as she spoke to me.

‘Subject, I am Dr. Nicole. I will show you now mercy and I don’t care about your torment. That is all you need to know.’

The two women at either side of my head were stunning. A busty redhead who could cosplay for Jessica Rabbit easily was sat opposite a petite blonde. Pig tails and blue eyes gave her a look of a University cheerleader. Directly above me two monitors flickered into life. One screen showed two women comfortably sat at what I assumed were my bare feet and the other showed two either side of my cock. I would be able to see my torment unfold in front of me. My cock lurched, laughter ensued.

‘He begins to see his situation. Ladies i’m going to ask you to begin.’

The torment was immediate. The girls at my feet, holding feathers, began to brush my feet up and down. The feathers kiss relentless as they stroked every inch of my hyper sensitive feet. They both had jet black hair from what I could see and both seemed to be enjoying their work. One began to work the feather between my toes, using her hand to pinch my toes back she worked it into every crevice.

I screamed into my gag.

The girls had my cock had begun too. My lust for feathers had clearly been in the brief as one of the girls (a particularly fiery redhead) had grabbed a feather duster and was now dusting my helpless balls. Another buxom blonde had decided to just acquire a makeup brush and began to brush up and down my ever stiffening shaft.

I screamed some more.

The pair at my head had clearly had a different brief. They had taken off their shoes and were now wriggling there toes in front of my face. The redhead spoke.

‘My name is Ginger, and this is Grace. We know each other well you see. We have worked together in the past.’

I could barely focus on her voice that sounded like pure, wonderful, sin because in front of my eyes dangled heaven. Two sets of feet so different and yet so beautiful. Ginger’s feet were long and shapely, with long suckable toes that begged to be tongued. Grace on the other hand offered tiny feet, cute and inviting with toes made for biting. Both looked softer than silk. Both looked horrendously ticklish.

My cock lurched again.

Grace spoke.

‘Tee hee be careful your breath is tickling my itty bitty bare feet. I’m ever so ticklish you know. Who knows what you would do to me you little tickle slut.’

Ginger took this as a sign from Grace to grab her ankle and bring a foot to her mouth. She began to lovingly kiss her soft arch. Grace squealed in delight.

‘Oh stop it Ginger that tickles hehehahhehe oh your lips are so tickly.’

Ginger playfully began to nibble and suck on her helpless toes. More squealing, more laughter. I couldn’t stand it.

My feet tormentors had stepped it up a gear. Feathers had now been joined by fingers as they scraped my bared soles. My feet danced for their amusement as they teased and tantalised my helpless bare feet.

“Such a ticklish widdle baby, oh so ticklish on his bare tooties. Tickle tickle tickle. Kootchie koocthie koo!’ Tickle talk had clearly been mentioned in the brief.

One now took it upon herself to lick my toes. This was an entirely new experience to me and one I simply wasn’t prepared for. Her snake like tongue rasped my wriggling toes and my bare arches. It worked every inch of my feet and I began to scream again.

My balls were getting fuller by the second, helped no end by them being tickled by some wicked soft feathers. Busty blonde cock tickler and decided that stroking my cock would help create more cock to tickle. She was right. Without a hint of mercy she was applying the makeup brush to the head of my cock. More tickle talk ensued. How ticklish my cock was, how full my balls were, how perverted I was.

I bucked and thrashed, desperate to escape, desperate for release but it was to no avail. The box was well designed. I was going nowhere. These girls had me. Dr. Nicole nodded her approval of the current techniques and started making notes. Grace meanwhile was still in the clutches of the beautiful Ginger. Ginger had acquired a feather and was now lazily attacking her soles. Right in front of me.

‘Tickle tickle little grace, oh your piggies are so ticklish, such a ticklish little girl.’ Grace laughed and giggled in response.

‘Oh god im so ticklish please no ahahehehehehhe not my feeets ahaheheheh not my little piggies ahehehahhehehe.I bet you’re lovinghahshheheheh this you ththhahehehehh tickle perv ahehehehehehhehehe’

Both my toes were being sucked and my soles scratched. My cock teased and tickled whilst this image of pure lust was being played out in front of me. Had it not been for my treatment I would of cum a long time ago. Instead I was on the edge. Always feeling like I was one stroke away from bliss, always one stroke away. It was hell. Dr. Nicole reminded the girls that cumming was not an option for me. This seemed to spur them on.

My blonde cock tormentor had moved on from tickling and had taken off her shoes. Grabbing a nearby lounging chair she wrapped her nylon covered soles around my cock. Soft, plump flesh surrounded my cock and she pumped. She giggled as she worked.

‘Fuck his cock is tickling my feet ahaheheheh what a foot freak ahehehhe.’

Ball tickler began to use her nails to full effect on my aching sack. She commented that I must be able to burst if they kept pushing. They wanted to see if they could break the system. They wanted to see if they could break me. My cock drooled its approval over the nylon soles that were trying to milk it.

Grace had endured enough of Ginger tormenting her and had grabbed her soles in response. She frantically began to tickle the redheaded goddess’ feet with her nails. Her long slender feet helpless to the petite blondes attack.

‘Oh my goodness Grace noahhahehehehehhehe oh gosh ahhehahheehhe im so ticklishahehhehahehehhee.’

I screamed, I laughed, I begged. All muffled by my gag. Everywhere I look a perfect vision of tickle lust. My feet toyed with, every stroke on my soles sending me closer to madness. My cock and balls helpless to two demons of desire. Before my eyes two sex kittens with perfect feet tickling each other for my torment. Nicole spoke,

‘Remember girls, this is a safe space, if you are enjoying your work feel free to express it.’

This was the cue some needed to start undressing. Clothes fell, bras were discarded and hands began to explore inside panties as they continued in their work. The air filled with moans. Grace and Ginger undressed too. There bodies so different and so wonderful. Ginger with her full hips and large breasts and Grace with shapely legs and tight butt. They danced a little in front of me before settling into some mutual ticklish foot worship. They melted into giggles and moans.

Dr. Nicole sat down. She was short 5’3”, busty and wonderfully shapely. Looking at Grace and Ginger she hiked up her skirt and showed that she had no panties on. She began to touch herself. My agony, my torment, was driving her wild.

The busty blonde giving me a footjob had stopped. She mounted the box. Grabbing my cock she slipped me inside of her. She began to bounce happily on my dick. Ball tickler saw an opportunity and began to tickle her nylon covered soles causing her to laugh and buck even more. She tongued my helpless balls for good measure.

Dr. Nicole informed me that the girls at my feet had foot and tickle fetishes themselves. Hence their clear love of their work. Naked they sucked and licked my toes. Fingered each other and screamed in delight as they came over and over and over again.

Ginger and Grace were also clearly enjoying themselves and Dr. Nicole wanted to help. With two feathers she kneeled between the two of them. She began to gently feather each womans pussy. The feather working its way to the aching clit of each of my seductresses. They gasped and moaned. They lightly tickled each others feet again.

The air was thick with the smell of sex, aching desire and torment. Laughter and muffled desperation permeated. I couldn’t last, I couldn’t stand it any more. My cock was being driven deeper and deeper into the welcoming pussy of a blonde demon. She was laughing so hard and she bucked even harder. No more. Please.

Moments passed. Seconds seemed like hours. The girls came again and again. My cock grew. My balls turned every shade. They were tickled for their amusement. Even as I was fucked my balls were still tickled. I repented, A hundred times I repented. It was to no avail. I saw Dr. Nicole shudder as she achieved the orgasm that was denied to me.

A bell rang. The girls stopped. The blonde stopped her relentless fucking. It was over. Dr. Nicole applied the blindfold again.

‘ Thank you girls that was amazing. Subject has clearly started on his journey of recovery. We thank you all for your help. Grab your clothes, a shower and a meal is waiting for you outside.’

I did it. I had lasted a whole day. I heard the voice of Ginger.

‘I can’t believe 3 hours went so fast!’

3 HOURS! Oh God.

The door shut. I lay there throbbing. Minutes later the door open. A new voice speaks.

‘Ladies this is subject 22175t. Please take a seat and make yourself comfortable. We have an assortment of drinks on the table.’

….no.

THE END.

Last edited:
I prefer to think that it's the erection and tumescence that's keeping his member from retracting back though the hole... as long as he's excited... he's trapped... seems more plausible to me.

I have read many stories on here and have enjoyed them all at some level. But for me, this one was 99% in agreement with my own fantasies and kinks. It is something I might have written myself, were I so inclined. The only thing I would have done differently was to have one of the two foot teasers at my head, Grace or Ginger, wearing nylons. Excellent job and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back