• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My true tickling encounter in Los Angeles

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
This was back in 1999 (or maybe it was 1998), and I have heard much praise for a professional dungeon in Los Angeles by the name of "The Dominion". My curosity had gotten the better of me, and I emailed them to see if they could set up a tickling session. I was half-expecting them to say something like "ewwwww that's too kinky", but just the opposite response.

I was informed, per the manager that they did have a few ladies who could be classified as ticklish and even though I live in Fort Worth, at the time I worked for an airline so travel was not a problem. I would just have to pay for the taxi to the motel and pay for the motel itself.

The rates were about $125 an hour, but I had just gotten a very nice profit sharing check, so I decided to spoil myself and advised them which day I would be there and was told on that day, Crystal and Winter would be there and both were versed in the "tickling arts".

I booked by flight, and since I worked for the airline it would be standby, but that was not a problem as the plane was virtually empty. We were delayed for about 2 hours because of poor weather but we eventually did depart and I arrived at Los Angeles International Airport about 4pm local time, and hailed a taxi and he took me to the motel, which as luck would have it, was about 2 miles away from The Dominion.

The motel was not the classiest motel I have ever seen, but was not a "roach motel" either. I paid the desk clerk and he showed me to the room, and I unpacked and got a quick shower and decided to go to The Dominion, just to advise them that I was there and to re-confirm the session for the next day.

Well, stupid me.....I did not know that there was a public transportation bus that went about a block from the motel and would stop right outside The Dominion, so I walked the 2 miles to The Dominion, which took me about 45 min (I am a slow walker)

I greeted the manager who advised me that if I wanted to, I could switch and have the session that day and that was tempting, but I was tired and after a long flight, just wanted to relax, so I advised her that I would keep my scheduled session.

I took the bus back to the motel (I was smart that time) and ate at a Burger King that was next door, and watched some TV and went to bed.

I woke up, about 10am (local time), the next morning and decided to hang around until my session was to start. I had to leave the room about noon until 1pm so the cleaning crew could make the bed, ect. So I just killled some time

I took a quick shower and shaved and about 3:30, I caught the bus to The Dominion and made it there around 3:45 and signed in with the manager, who then introduced me to Crystal and I booked a 4 hour session with her and she asked me what kind of session I wanted and I told her it was a tickling session and she said "that's cool". Which was far from the reaction I was expecting

She led me to one of the upstairs room which was decked out in a medeval gothic fashion, complete with torches (for display only) as well as a rack. She undressed down to her underwear and asked if she wanted me to tickle her or if I wanted her to tickle me and to start, I said that I would tickle her

I had her lie down on the rack and made sure she was secure and went to work. She had a screaming type laugh and she was very ticklish and had to take a break every few minutes, so she could get her breath.

A while later, she suggested that she could inflict some tickling punishment on me, so she had me undress down to my underwear and secured me on a table, but before she did anything she went to the intercom and called for Winter and about a few minutes later, this drop-dead brunette came in and they both tickled the crap out of me and my sides hurt for several hours from all the laughing, and they tickled me for about 1 1/2 hours and 20 minutes of that was non-stop with no safe words, due to a wager I lost when we played a quick game of "Hi-Lo". Damn that was torture, but a good kind of torture.

All in all, that was a very good experience and had a great time.

WOW! ( Aw inspired)

pardon my french, but you are one lucky SOB! i bet you had a helluva lotta fun! I gotta book me a vacation to L.A.! hey, do you or anybody know of anyplace like that in or around Florida? you do know how to have a good time.;)

Re: WOW! ( Aw inspired)

Master Cartman said:
pardon my french, but you are one lucky SOB! i bet you had a helluva lotta fun! I gotta book me a vacation to L.A.! hey, do you or anybody know of anyplace like that in or around Florida? you do know how to have a good time.;)

I have never been to Flordia, so I am not too knowledgable of the scene there.

Here is the link to The Dominion http://www.ladylauras.com/

I, too, visted Lady Laura's Dominion. I was lucky enough to geta session with Winter (this was Jan. 2000) and tickled the living hell out of her. What a great victim! I also had switch sessions with Samantha and Joi (a very hot-bodied Asian). The Dominion had a great "cameo" rate where a second girl wouuld join the session for 20 minutes for $20, so I had Joi and Samantha together at one point both tickling me mercilessly. It was great! If ever in LA, you must go there!!
- Westchester Tickler:D

Re: Re: WOW! ( Aw inspired)

Ticklemaster750 said:
I have never been to Flordia, so I am not too knowledgable of the scene there.

Here is the link to The Dominion http://www.ladylauras.com/

The girls don't hang around for very long though. The only person who is still there, when I was there was Candace, and back when I went, she was a SUB, but now is a full-fleged DOM.

I really miss Winter....my God she was HOT

It's true. I planned on returning a year later (never did) and looked up the site and all 3 women I'd seen were gone. Right now, I'd go for sub Heidi and switch Vanessa. What I really like about Lady Laura's is truthfulness: when they say someone's ticklish, they're not kidding! Many times, you'll ask for a ticklish mistress and get someone mildly ticklish at best.
- Westchester Tickler

WestchesterT said:
I, too, visted Lady Laura's Dominion. I was lucky enough to geta session with Winter (this was Jan. 2000) and tickled the living hell out of her. What a great victim! I also had switch sessions with Samantha and Joi (a very hot-bodied Asian). The Dominion had a great "cameo" rate where a second girl wouuld join the session for 20 minutes for $20, so I had Joi and Samantha together at one point both tickling me mercilessly. It was great! If ever in LA, you must go there!!
- Westchester Tickler:D

I was on the Dominion's home page and saw that Samantha was back.... I may need to make a special trip this weekend!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back