• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dorian our ticklish toy M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I spoke to Pete on line two months ago and he told me he had the Albanian guy with him and if I wanted I could join in having fun with him, he had caught the lad trying to break in to his neighbour's apartment who he knew was away and had threatened calling the cops but the guy told him he was of no fixed address and illegally in the country and Pete had arranged another kind of punishment! I was excited and drove to Pete's address which took 40 minutes and Pete a guy in his 40's took me into the bedroom and there on a bondage table lay a blindfold and naked lad in I guessed early 20's!

Legs slightly spread the guy was strapped tightly by a couple of dosens straps and couldn’t move an inch. He was absolutely still, immobilized completely except for his head. His mouth was gagged and taped and his dick erect and shiny with lubricant was pulsating and jerking. Peter touched the vibrator to the head of the lad's dick and it jerked immediately and Peter only touched the small device to the lad's dick only a few seconds at a time which made the guy groan under the tape! Pete said he had been toying with the lad for an hour saying first starting with the two feathers torture which he said was stroking the lad's asshole with one feather whilst another guy who had been on line too and now had left had used the other feather on the head of the lad's dick which had tickled him!

Pete told me the other guy had wanted another kind of scene but he was glad I was writing on the same page as him adding he not into feet but glad I was and we winked at eachother. I told him I was going to really enjoy myself as the would be thief did not deserve mercy as I picked up the two discarded sneakers and read size 11's and proceeded to re-sock both feet as Pete watched me. The lad squirmed as I pulled the black nylon socks back on the lad's feet. Pete noticing said it seemed that Dorian's feet were ticklish! He told me Dorian Puka was 21 yrs old and from Albania! Pete said he was going to take a break and watch me at work adding Dorian had told him he was straight so being touched anywhere was hell for the 6'1" lad!

I wanted to get a feel of both feet so began massaging them in socks and a foot-man loved the smell of both socked feet which was unmistakably masculine and his feet were sweaty because his socks were damp and both feet warm! I loved being close to both feet hearing the guy moan as I took one finger and dragged it along the sole of his left foot so he flinched and toes wiggled, then teased his right foot the same way and he was very ticklish! I to run just one finger up and down the socked soles of his feet and asked Pete who told me it seemed Dorian understood English so told him that it was good that his feet were so ticklish as I was going to have fun playing with them, tickle torturing him!

I smiled hearing him gasp as I resumed the socked foot massage, rubbing his feet not to tickle but to heat up more! I positioned my nose by his toes and sniffed deeply, deep as I could and he heard me and felt humiliated as I lowered my face so his socked toes touched my lips and opened my mouth and sucked the toes of his left socked foot into my mouth and swirled my tongue over the nylon fabric. His sock damp and sweaty, moistened more now with my saliva and sucked his socked toes in my mouth a few minutes and then toes out licked his left socked sole and repeated the same strategy and manoeuvres as Pete smiled as the lad moaned at this assault happening!

"Oh Dorian seems my friend Chris really likes your feet even in your socks, wouldn't like to be you when he works over your bare feet!"

I told them both feet were my thing and ticklish feet even more and would be gladly enjoying them some hours and Pete saying he certainly being in no rush as he wanted to play with the guy other places and winked as I was alternating between nibbling and sucking the lad's socked toes and licking his soles, all of which clearly upset the lad moaning from the oral torment! I then started raking my fingers over both nylon socked soles so the guy's toes were wiggling and he was giggling albeit muffled!

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Tha-hahat-t tickles!! HahahahahahahahhaAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Tickle tickle tickles on your soles ticklish Dorian! Tickles tickles tickles all over your toes" I said increasing the speed of my tickling fingers and spent time sniffing both socked feet making his body shake a little! Very thin material, I could see the outline of both feet very clearly through them!

I was loving his humiliation hearing him moaning as stopping the tickles licking his socked feet saying they tasted so raunchy and smelled so ripe as Pete smiled at seeing the straight lad suffering for our pleasure! I busy nibbling Dorian's toes when not sucking and licking them but while orally enjoying one foot stroking the sole of the other socked foot and telling him not to laugh and I might stop but words wasted on him!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I told him he needed something to laugh about as my fingers and teeth attacked his heels, arches, insteps and toes! He tried to kick out as I slowly peeled off his left sock and then the right sock and told him his bare feet were warm and sweaty just as I like feet and rubbed and massaged them but sensually telling him to imagine it was his girlfriend but Pete ruining the illusion having walked up to him whispering in his ear that he was being played with by two guys as he licked Dorian's sweaty armpits very slowly as I was licking all over the soles of both bare feet, in between his toes and sucking each toe in turn! I let the lad hear me taking big whiffs of his feet as his reaction verbally seemed to tell us he hated guy's tongues enjoying his taste! I was busy sucking the toes of his left foot, the full mouthful as I ran my fingers along the left sole so they involuntarily wiggled in my mouth and then same with his right foot! Dorian laughing and tried to move his feet away but wasn't going anywhere!

I then realised Dorian was tongue ticklish and began running my tongue up and down the soles of his feet and licking in between his toes as Pete was licking and sucking the lad's nipples! As he slathered them I ran my tongue back and forth across both soles and the base of Dorian's toes and then grabbed Dorian’s toes on his left foot and pulled them back slightly. My right hand's fingers danced a light strumming dance in the centre of his left bare foot and at the arch. Then same technique with his right foot and then both feet simultaneously! Then placed my mouth over the ball of the left foot and worked my teeth lightly up and down the trapped foot and then copied the action with his right foot.

"HAAHHAAHH!HAAAAAAAAGGHHHAAHAHAAAAHAAAH! NAAAAHHHAAHHHSSHHIIIIIITAHAHA!"

I then stopped as Pete began lightly stroking each armpit gaining giggles from Dorian in reaction to the teasing he was getting and I loving seeing Dorian's toes flex as he was being tormented and saying his feet had a great shape and described them before orally tickling them again! Pete now licking Dorian's dick and stroking the lad's erection as now he was going nuts from his barefeet being orally tickled by me! Pete just taunting with his tongue Dorian's hardened dick as I went from foot to foot lightly nibbling the toes of each foot.

Suddenly as Pete stroked Dorian's balls with the feather I launched into finger tickling of both feet and a great reaction from Dorian as if he was being electrocuted in fact!

OHHSHHEEEITHEEEEEEEEEE!HAHAAHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHAHHAHA!”

The longer I tickled both hyper - sensitive feet, the more Dorian lost the plot and I enjoyed alternating from foot to foot and cruelly worked my teeth all over one foot from the toes, to the middle of the soles and my fingers used to tickle the other foot and switched feet affording Dorian the ticklish sensations to savour! I held back the toes of the feet in turn and applied firmer pressure with my teeth which drove Dorian berserk and told him that his feet were so tasty and I had an appetite to satisfy!

As his balls were feathered cruelly by Pete, sometimes so was the shaft of his erect dick and with me giving serious oral attention to his feet, we had Dorian bucking against his bonds violently as the tickling he was being subjected to enduring was intense! I then took the dried out marker pen and pulled back the toes of Dorian's right foot and drew short strokes along the sole with it which soon drove Dorian demented so swapped to his left foot and both feet soon were at hyper - ticklish level as holding each foor in turn with one hand lightly ran the inkless nib the length of each high arch saying how I loved seeing his toes wiggle and the soles creasing seeing the wrinkles of each soled foot. Dorian's laughter magnifying when I drew the marker pen nib under the toes of each foot, the strokes at the base of his toes really got to him!

"HAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAAH!”

Pete's head bobbed up n' down as he sucked the head of Dorian's dick and his tongue slid along the shaft of the guy's dick which shocked him as he shivered and his toes flexed in ticklish reaction to a one finger stroke along each sole in harmony with Pete's oral assault! Had Dorian not been a thief I míght have had symathy for him but he was and so I didn't as I told him!

"I bet you never thought you'd be the vulnerable and helpless sex-toy for two guys Dorian, it ought to be illegal!" I joked

Pete was teasing the head of Dorian's dick lwith rapid oral strokes, then sliding his tongue up n' down the length of the lad's shaft and picking up the pace and then stopping the oral attack and pumping the youth's dick! He moaned and groaned at this happening and wanting him to have no choice but focus on this sensation, I stopped all playing with his feet! Pete then orally tormented the stiff and throbbing and pulsating Albanian dick but then stopped and began licking Dorian's nipples!

I then began twirling a slow path with the marker pen nib from the middle of each sole in turn to the base of Dorian's toes and between us we had him screaming, his head moving from side to side as we witnessed his body arching, twisting, shaking and glistening with sweat, a real sight for sore eyes! My fingers danced on this hyper sensitive bare feet which increased his body trembling and tickling him increasingly into hysteria.

I told him for a tall, straight lad that his feet were as ticklish as a girl's which robbed hinm of his masculinity verbally as I called him a ticklish pussy which brought loud verbal protests from him as I slid the feather in between his toes and sawed it in between them which resulted in Dorian howling as then I used the pointy quill end to stroke both soles in turn and lightly graze under all of his toes!

"HAAHAAHAHAHHHAHHAHHHAAAHHHHHAAAAHHSSHHHEEEEIITSHHEEEEEEEEEHHHEEEEHEEEEHEEEEEIIIIIITHAHHAHAHAHA!”

The quill drawing circles, figure eights, straight lines, the works all over both soles in turn so Dorian was locked in a screaming, hysterical fit as I slid the quill up n' down the centre of each sole of his feet alternately

“NOOOOOOOO! NNOONNOONONONOHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Over and over again the same action with the quill of the feather repeated by me so Dorian was laughing himself silly! His nipples being licked and sucked by Pete who periodically licked Dorian's armpits but as he orally nibbled on both nipples, he liked to stroke the guy's armpits and with me working over his feet with the feather, Dorian bucking on the bondage table violently! Deliciously ticklish, the taste of Dorian’s bare feet really appealed to my taste buds so orally tickling them with increased vigour!

While I orally worked over the toes of one foot, my fingers lightly stroking the hypersensitive length of the of the other foot and alternated feet but both feeling my tongue slipping in between each toe or the feather doing so but either way the erotic -ticklish sensations emanating from his toes with the highly ticklish stimulation of his soles meant his being extremely reactive just as I wanted him being! I then switched to a more intense tickling on both of his bound bare feet with my hands with my focus of attention being in the centre of the soles of each foot!

“NUUUHHNNUUUHHHNNOOOOHAAAAAHHHHHA!”

As Dorian's feet were damp with sweat and now not warm but hot they were both intensely heightened ticklishly and I loved seeing his toes flexing sensuously, curling downward, then stretching full-length upward in front of me so I then began working my teeth-tickling technique over each foot so rendering Dorian hysterical as Pete then told me he wanted to lick Dorian's ass!

Imagine Dorian hearing this and the muffled verbal reaction and the immediate squirming coming from him and Imoved away so Pete had full access to the orifice and his tongue work there was amazing, it fuckin' tickled Dorina, he was being driven wild and though not into ass myself, I loved seeing the straight lad being so used and abused and could only imagine how he felt, well no I couldn't as Dorian being a straight lad, having another man's tongue and lips assault him in such an intimate and private place was as he was displaying clearing a living hellish experience for him! Then roaring hysterical screams as his asshole was teased with the feather tip!

“HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHH! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHNNNOOOOHHAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHH!

I began an intense tickling on his sensitive bare feet as Pete pumped out a steady cum flow from Dorian's engorged dick!

“GGGRRRRUUUUUUUUHHHHHHAAARRRRRRGRRUUUHHH! HHHHAAAAAARRRRGGGRRRAAAHH!” came from the lad as he was victim of erotic and ticklish mania as we both indulged ourselves in licking and tasting his mega-sensitive body with me staying with his exquisitely heightened, tickle-sensitive feet, licking both soles to toes, my tongue picking up speed when licking in between his toes! Then taking a mouthful of toes foot by foot as Dorian's moans ever increased! Having shot his load even more ticklish and I told him that his feet tasted as good as they smelled licking and sucking at them lubing them full coverage with my saliva!

I loved hearing him involuntary giggle helplessly as his feet were assaulted placing him in ticklish hell, my long tongue gliding over his sweaty feet as my fingers brushed deliberately over his soft soles, driving the poor youth mad. I licked beneath his toes, my tongue manouevering to go in the gaps between his toes as muffled he yelling protests! Pete was gently teasing Dorian's nipples, tracing circles around them with his fingernails as I licked the lad's long toes! I again telling him how tasty his straight feet were and his girlfriend being lucky to have his ticklish feet to play with, guessing he would not allow his feet to be tickled as they were too reactive and the fact that he hated being tickled on his feet was pretty damn obvious!

He struggled in reaction to it and was hysterically giggling as my evil tongue licked the length of his feet subjecting him to real ticklish agony as I took his two big toes in my mouth and sucked them like a dick and told him more enjoyable for me to suck but Pete had begun to lick the head of Dorian's dick again as he also pinched the lad's saliva lubed nipples! I loved both sweaty feet and continued licking both soles and sucking the lad's toes exploiting their sensitivity and raked the tines of the fork along each restrained sole and alternately massaged each bare sole so mixed the sensations and the former was excruciatingly ticklish! I only used the fork briefly as my most favoured tickling tool is my tongue and relished every second licking them, licking very slowly making Dorian moan as I told him I was raping his feet and guilty as charged for the crime!

I licked both soles and sucked and nibbled all of his toes whilst gently massaging, and tickling both feet when I had the urge to do so but then excitedly began scribbling my fingers over his soles provoking more hysterical laughter to erupt from him, tickle torturing them rapidly so my fingers mercilessly covered all over both feet as Dorian howled with laughter! Pete was running the feather in between Dorian's legs along his inner thighs to his balls which added to his torment as every inch of his smelly soles and toes were covered in my saliva! Then I activated the electric toothbrush on them which was so cruel but told him his dirty and sweaty feet needed brushing clean!

The rotating bristles proved devastating along the soles of both Dorian's feet but then turned off I resumed more humiliatuion for him indulging in licking the soles of his feet and sucking on his toes! Together me and Pete must have worked on him for three or four hours but that just one session as with nowhere to go, Dorian lives rent free with Pete and me as we decided to share Pete's apartment with our slave boy - ticklish toy and are in the process of legalising his papers which being an attorney I am able to professionally assist in doing and what alternative does Dorian have unless he wants to be deported and with a criminal record for being illegal risking being jailed! I so love the lad's hyper-sensitive feet; addicted to them!

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back