• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seesaw (fff/ff, noncon)

tickles_me

TMF Poster
Part I of II. I've also got a request in the works and a follow up to Six and Wes. I'm grateful to everyone who reads and especially to those to take the time to give feedback.

Seesaw
Part I

Jamie figured the people that grabbed her and her twin sister Denise from the lot behind the bar were all men, but couldn't really tell. It was dark in the lot at 4am after they had closed up the bar, and the people wore black over their heads. They also wore black suits with combat boots and black leather gloves; chloroform soaked towels were slapped over the girls’ faces as they were bear-hugged by bulging arms. Their curvy, soft bodies struggled for only a few seconds before their eyes drooped closed and they lost their battles for air.

Jamie knew she was partially upright as she began to wake to the sounds of a bustling crowd around her. Dinnerware clinked and people chatted and her heart began to pound. What the hell is going on? she thought.

Jamie didn't open her eyes while she took stock of her situation. She was in a sitting position, arms raised about halfway above her head with elbows slightly bent - they were shackled at the wrists. Her legs were spread and her ankles locked - in stocks? She could feel someone breathing very close behind her although a metal bar separated them. Jamie realized that she was nude and her heart races.

“Jamie?” her sister whispered from behind her, barely audible over the din. “What is going on?”

“I-I don't know,” Jamie whispered back, her body beginning to tremble. She was afraid to open her eyes.

“Who are these people? Where are we?” Denise whispered again - Jamie could hear the fear in her sister's throat.

Jamie pulled on the cuffs holding her arms up and was surprised that her wrists moved down. They stopped suddenly as Denise gasped, and then the shackles pulled Jamie’s wrists back upward. She yanked on them again and Denise grunted - “Hey! Jamie! I think we are tied together.”

Jamie’s eyes popped open with surprise.
Their wrists were tied together, the leather cuffs each clipped to ropes running over pulleys that hung from the ceiling. They were back-to-back, nude, with their legs locked in stocks. When Denise pulled her arms down it yanked Jamie’s up and vice versa.

They sat central in a room full of people that were mingling and eating small plates of appetizers, holding delicate flutes of drink. Men and women in suits and tight cocktail dresses mingled all around them, some occasionally glancing towards them - expressions varied from devious to amused and both girls’ bare breasts heaved with terrified breaths. Bright spotlights on the floor illuminated their lightly freckled skin, slightly plump frames and wide dark eyes. Tears welled in Jamie’s eyes and she was too terrified to speak.

Finally, a beautiful woman in a navy blue cocktail dress and gold heels approached them, smiling devilishly. “Hello, ladies,” she said, her honey blonde hair and cool gray eyes striking in the spotlights. “I am so glad you're here. My name is Carlotta and tonight you are my honored guests.”

Carlotta turned and gestured to a man in a bow tie who stood at relaxed attention against a wall - Butler? Jamie wondered.

“What do you mean ‘guests’?” Denise snapped, “You kidnapped us off the street you psychopath! Let us go! What the hell is this?”

Carlotta simply watched as her bowtied man retrieved two thin bit gags, handing her one and reaching toward Jamie with the other.

“No! NO!” Jamie gasped. The man pressed the bit against her mouth - hard - until she finally relented and it slipped past her teeth.

“You can't DO - !!” her sister began to scream and was silenced by her own bit. Denise struggled like mad and as she pulled her hands down it yanked Jamie’s upward so quickly that she couldn't stop them. She was pulled a little off the bench by her wrists while her sister grabbed at the captors, who simply backed out of her reached. Jamie squealed, trying to get her sister to give her some slack.

As this happened more guests began to circle around them, watching. Jamie’s chest was so tight her breathing came in tiny gulps and whines around the bit. Finally Denise heard her and relaxed, allowing Jamie to rest her butt on the seat and lower her arms.

“So,” Carlotta said as she prowled around the two of them. “You will be my entertainment for tonight. My guests have a particular appetite for desperation, and paid handsomely for the highest quality of scene. You will be extremely well compensated for your time tonight. You will not be injured in any way. Once our show begins it will not end until I say so and then I will return you to your home. Now, let us begin.”

Denise began to thrash again in protest and Jamie struggled against her sister to keep her arms from snapping upwards again. As identical twins it was not easy for one to overpower the other and Denise possessed a ferocity that Jamie did not - she felt paralyzed with fear while her sister was obviously viciously angry. Jamie flexed her feet, unable to see them past the stocks, and her eyes darted around the room at the circle of people beginning to crowd around them.

Carlotta motioned for two more people who were positioned against the walls of the room, women in tight leather body suits. One moved to the other side of the stocks and knelt down by Jamie’s feet - the other disappeared behind her and Jamie assumed was similarly positioned at Denise’s feet. Jamie could see the woman's face above the board as she appeared to study Jamie’s exposed feet. Jamie couldn't help flexing her toes and tucking her feet inward self consciously. Her arms dangled above her and she shifted uncomfortably on the seat; she felt Denise’s bare back touch hers and knew her sister was also squirming, confused and nervous.

The woman then raised her hands where Jamie could see them above the stocks and wiggled her clawed fingers, her nails filed into sharp little points and lacquered in shiny cherry red. The claws descended, fingers wiggling, and Jamie realized the woman was going to tickle her feet - she was filled with dread. Oh no! No no no no no! Anything but that omigod please, please no! Don't touch my feet! she thought desperately, shaking her head “no” at the woman, her eyes wide and pleading.

Denise began to thrash again behind her and Jamie barely stopped her arms from being jerked upward again, and Denise grunted angrily as her arms met resistance and Jamie knew Denise was angry with her, too. Jamie simply felt afraid and unwilling, and dearly wanted to be let free. She and her sister were both very ticklish and while a little playfulness was fun this felt violating and scary.

Her face scrunched into a pained denial as fingernails began to touch the tops of her toes and trickle downward, under the pads and over the curled stems to the balls of her feet. Jamie held her breath and squeezed her eyes shut as the fingernails tap-tap-tapped across the balls of her flailing feet - no matter how rapidly she tossed them back and forth the hands followed, tickling from one side of her foot to the other, back and forth, right below the toes. Tap tap tap inside, tap tap tap to the outside along the ridges of her feet. Her breath caught and hiccuped and she and her sister both fought to pull their arms down.

Denise broke first, a low groan crashed into staccato chuckling and Jamie could feel her begin to toss her body back and forth, her back bumping into her sister. Once the giggling began Denise couldn't stop it and in seconds the laughter tumbled out of her gagged throat in giddy peals.

“MRRReeeeEEEEHEEEHEEHEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!” The sound was hilarious and pained, and once Denise broke Jamie was doomed. Denise bucked and laughed against ther body and the intensity with which her arms pulled increased, forcing Jamie to divide her attention between her bondage and her ticklish torment.

The fingernails on her feet began a waterfall descent from the balls of her feet down the arches and insteps, being sure to drag up and down the inside and outside of her feet. Up and down, up and down, crawling and tickling on the instep and switching to the outside. Suddenly they clawed viciously at her heels, grab grab grab, paused, and grabbed again. Jamie’s breath caught and when they began to tickle rapidly up and down the length of her soles from the heels up over the toes, down the tops, back up and down the soles again. And again. And again. Tickle tickle tickle down, up and over, tickle tickle the tops, up and down the soles. Jamie screeched and her own hysterical giggles cried out around the gag, her head still shaking “no”.

“Ah, there we go! Ladies and gentleman,” Carlotta cheered, “the show has begun!”

The entire party gathered around to watch the buxom twins squeal and laugh, their feet tickled by long nails and arms fighting against one another to pull down and protect their vulnerable bodies. Jamie and Denise could hear comments from the crowd intermittently around their strained laughter and the panic increased their ticklishness. They howled and cackled through their gags as the foot tickling continued.

“Look how ticklish they are!” A woman on one side commented.

“Yes, they're going to be quite the show. I cannot wait to see how Carlotta handles the armpits,” a man said near her.

“A thousand dollars says they both cry before she even touches their cunts,” another man said.

“I'll take that bet,” a third said.

“My money says the feisty one will let the other one take the worst of it. Look at her arms struggle.”

“Which one is more ticklish, do you think?” A woman asked.

One of the foot ticklers ceased and Jamie’s body heaved, the giggling subsiding and turning into concerned sobs. She was not crying yet and didn't want to give anyone be satisfaction - but “touch their cunts”!? She prayed she misheard that.

Denise continued to flail and laugh, and when she realized they had stopped tickling Jamie, Denise pulled harder on her arms - reaching toward the board hiding her view of her tormented feet. She cackled and laughed and groaned as the woman tickling her sought the most ticklish parts of her feet, pecking and pinching at her toes and arches.

Jamie cried out in surprise as her arms again pulled taught above her, stretching her back and ribs upward almost uncomfortably - she let out a distressed groan, hoping her sister would give her slack. Denise was unable to comprehend as the foot tickling increased, her tickler now wrapping a finger around her left big toe to yank it backwards and scrabble her other five nails at the very base where the ball joint flexed. Denise screamed anew and Jamie jumped in surprise, having no idea what they were doing to her sister.

“BEMEESE!” Jamie called around her gag as she tugged futilely on her taught arms and tried to turn around. “SPAAHP EHT!”

Then, her tickler began anew, using the same technique that made her sister scream and laugh on Jamie’s right foot. They both struggled and cackled for several seconds before Jamie felt Denise’s laughter begin to calm, and she assumed they had stopped tickling. As her wits returned Denise gave her sister’s arms slack and Jamie was able to pull her elbows down to shoulder height while frustrated giggles shook her body.

“This one,” Carlotta said to the woman who had asked which was more ticklish. She pointed at Denise, who shot her a withering look.

Carlotta sauntered over to Jamie who was trying to watch her movements despite the distracting sensations at her feet. The tickler switched to her left foot, pulling back the big toe and scratch, scratch, scratching the ball joint then racing down the stretched sole with rapid squiggling; Jamie’s squeals renewed as the foot tickling worsened. Her eyes popped as she watched Carlotta extend her own manicured nails toward her body - claws wiggling - headed for her thighs. Jamie shook her head “no” and cackled into the bit gag, eyes locked on the wriggling claws.

“Are you ready for more, little girl? We don't want your sister to work harder for your money,” Carlotta teased as her fingernails landed just above Jamie’s knees. They lightly walked up her thighs, one careful finger tap at a time. “I am coming for those armpits little girl. Tickle tickle! All the way up! Just think of all the ticklish places I am going to find along the way! Here we go! Are you ready? Huh? Stop laughing! We haven't even gotten started yet!”

The anticipation amped up the sensations on her body and Jamie’s giggles became deep, hilarious belly laughter. She felt each finger as they slowly crawled up her legs - ticklish goosebumps radiated from every touch. Her armpits felt ticklish from the suggestion and she was aware of every hotspot in between. Meanwhile the foot tickler went back to rapid fingernails strokes up and down the soles and tops. As the fingers walked, tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Up her thighs her legs began to shake, pulling against her ankles in the stocks as her feet scrunched and turned inward, running futilely from the stabbing nails. She guffawed and pulled on her wrists, reaching to grab at the hands tickling her legs.

“MOOOHOOHOOOOSSHTTAAAAHHHHFFIIIITTT!” Jamie howled as the fingers walked to the sides of her thighs and then slowly back inward, inching closer to bare crotch. The man’s comment, “their cunts,” echoed in her head. She pulled hard and grabbed at the hands as the fingers began to poke and tickle at her mound. Jamie squealed as her hands came to a halt inches above the tickling fingers, unable to reach - her sister grunted with the impact of her wrists reaching their full height.

“Tickle her armpits,” Carlotta commanded, without stopping her own hands.

Denise screamed as her foot tickler stood carefully and, clawed hands out forward, pounced on her. The fingernails flashed and attacked her stretched armpits, landing like vengeful spiders and grabbing at the fleshy hollows. The tickler showed no emotion as she did her job, torturing the dark-haired girl with tickles. Denise cackled and thrashed like a wildcat, her laughter shrieky and desperate, the fingernails pinching and poking in the sweaty creases of her soft pits.

“AAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAMOOOOOOHOOOHOOOEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!” Denise cried, desperately pulling on her wrists. She didn't have enough leverage to rescue herself against her sister’s downward angle so all she could do was shake her body back and forth, her hands flapping and her fingers grasping at air.

Jamie was still working hard to reach the fingers making their way onto the lips of her pussy, running their nails over the mound and tickling down the lips, teasing into the crevices where her thighs met the crotch. She squealed and laughed, her fingers straining to stop the tickling. Her foot tickler scrabbled the nails hard on both insteps, running up the inside ankle bones and down into the instep again - up scrabble scrabble down scribble scribble. Jamie’s lower half was on fire, every touch electric and jolting.

“Such a ticklish pussy! A tickle tickle tickle! I'm gonna catch it! Here I come! Getcha getcha getcha little clitty! Run! Run away little girl! I'm gonna catch catch catch you!” Carlotta teased. Jamie hated the teasing, it was condescending and childish - however the longer it went on the funnier everything seemed and she could not stop the endless guffaws that poured out of her mouth. “Tickle tickle little pussy! AHHH koochie koo! Pinchy pinchy here I come!”

Carlotta used her index finger and thumb to pinch the creases in her crotch, grabbing gently at her pussy lips and the sensitive skin closer to her ass cheeks. Jamie and Denise had full, luscious asses so there was plenty of ticklish cheek for the fingers to find. Jamie squealed and continued to pull on her arms as Denise screamed again. Her tickler was poking strongly with a single index finger into each armpit, endlessly and deeply. Denise couldn't pull her arms down and all she could do was shake and scream and squeal.

Finally Jamie registered her sister’s distress and, with enormous effort, relaxed her arms to allow her sister some protection. Denise’s desperation was intense - she had begun to cry with frustration although she still laughed - and she yanked hard to protect her tortured pits. Jamie’s wrists snapped upward and she grunted, as her sister had, when they reached their zenith.

“They're getting tired now, I love this part. I hope they tickle both their armpits at once,” a woman commented to her friends.

“God, her pussy is ticklish! I can't wait to get my hands on it,” a man said.

“Check out those tits. I bet they're gonna laugh em right off.”

Denise’s arms closed on the ticklers hands and, to her dismay, pressed the fingers deeper into her hollows. She doubled over as the fingers dug deeply into her armpits and ribs, kneading. This jerked Jamie so hard upward that she cried out in pain as her arms snapped upward.

The crotch tickling turned into belly tickling, starting with the slightly rounded, soft flesh above her pussy. As the fingernails wandered up and across, reaching her hip bones and flanks, Jamie squealed and guffawed. She couldn't yank her arms down to protect her waist. Meanwhile the foot tickles became toe tickles, one hand holding all five toes backwards while the other scrabbled on the toe stems. The leg attached to whichever foot was being tickled shook and jerked while fingernails walked from her kidneys around her waist and down her belly toward the pussy. Her ass quivered as she laughed and squealed, full of giddy desperation.

“Your sister is so ticklish! She is crying already, because you held her arms up for us! Can you feel her behind you? My friend is tickling her armpits. I can't wait to tickle your armpits! But first I want to explore your belly. Is your belly ticklish? Here I come to find out! Koochie koo!” Carlotta teased in her ear as Jamie cackled and laughed and struggled to monitor herself and be aware of her sister. Her arms strained above her, pulled to their limits.

Denise was beside herself, the deep pit tickling forcing her arms to clench on her body while simultaneously assisting the fingers in their assault. She cried around the laughter, begging for them to stop.

“MOOOHOOHOOMOOOORRFFFFDAHAHAHAHSHHTAAAAAFFFFSHTAAAHHFFFFPPFFFEEEAASSHHHH!” Denise cried.

“You've got to raise your arms,” Carlotta said, matter of factly, without ceasing her ticklish assault on Denise’s sister’s flanks and belly. Her nails walked in toward the navel and out to the sides, in and out, tap, tap, tap, while Jamie hiccuped and laughed. “If you don't, she can't move her hands. When you do, she is going to tickle your ribs and boobs until your sister stops laughing.”

Jamie and Denise realized the trap at the same time and both of them groaned through their laughter. Jamie’s foot tickler grabbed her right foot and began to tickle it roughly with both hands, using the heels of her hands to pull the skin tight over her arch and hold her toes back, then scrabbling with all ten nails up and down the sole. Jamie screamed and her leg shook, the yell devolving into frantic giggles. Denise tried to tolerate the massaging tickles in her armpits - thumbs suddenly pressed into the ribs directly under her breasts and she convulsed, the unbearable tickling being intensified two notches. She honked and squealed as the fingers kneaded her body.

Her arms tired and as they did it became easier to relax them and allow Jamie some slack. As her sister’s arms pulled down she found strength and managed to stop their arms at just about equal heights, each with elbows perpendicular to their shoulders. Jamie continued to squeal as her other foot was grabbed, stretched and tortured; fingers walked all over her jiggling, sensitive stomach. Denise sobbed and laughed as the deep poking fingers moved down her torso and prodded her ribcage.

“Come on, tickle those titties,” a man called out from the jeering crowd.

“I want to see them come.” Another man.

“Come on, cry!” One of the betting men said to Jamie, “Tickle tickle! They're not stopping all night long! You've got hours ahead of you! Just let it out!”

Jamie’s eyes widened with fear. Hours? She couldn't stop laughing. When she tried to hold her breath the hands tickling her belly drew far away and then snapped back in, furiously grabbing her hips and sides - the intense tickling pushed the air out of her lungs and she couldn't stop the cackling that poured out. She thought she could cry if Carlotta stopped teasing her but the verbal taunts made the tickles seem funny, and her need to cry felt distant.

Denise did not share the giddiness in her stomach. She felt angry and violated and cries openly around the strained laughter as fingers stabbed around her ribcage and made their way to her size D jiggling breasts. She squealed angrily as the fingers tickled toward her nipples until she was overcome with giggles. She sat backwards, a metal bar pushing against her lower back but the rest of her leaning into her sister. Jamie’s hilarious laughter rippled through her and Denise could feel the hiccuping laughter on her body.

“Mmmhmm little girl, your sister is so upset with you right now. If you just stop laughing then she would have a break, but you're being so silly that we just can't stop. Tickle tickle tickle! I am coming for these ticklish armpits! If you thought the belly was bad, just you wait! Just you waity waity wait!” Carlotta’s hands traveled farther upward as the foot tickler spread her hands and dug her nails under the toes on both feet. Jamie flailed but couldn't get away; her arms yanked down as Carlotta began to tickle her ribs, running her fingernails from the center outward to her spine and back. In and out. Tap tap tap. In. Tap tap tap. Out. Jamie held her ribs with her arms and squealed, the fingernails pressing into her ribcage and tickling her even more.

Denise screamed and groaned as her arms snapped upward again. As soon as they did her tickler went insane, tickling first her up-stretched armpits and then down her ribs, up her boobs and nipples into her pits and down. Tickle tickle pits, scrabble scrabble down the ribs, scratch scratch scratch up the boobs and around the nipples, tickle tickle. Back to the pits. Denise went wild, screaming and thrashing and shaking her head, nnononononostopitstopitstopstopicanticanticantstopohpleasestop!! She didn't have the strength to pull her arms back.

Jamie was also beside herself, trapped in the same scenario Denise had been - her arms were locked around her body but in doing so held the tickling fingers to her ribs. She shook and cackled and finally, her hands found Carlotta’s hands and grabbed them. Although the fingers continued they tickled slightly less, just enough for her to draw two huge breaths and stop laughing.

“OOFFAY! OOHHFAY!” Jamie called.

She felt her sister slump behind her as the intense tickling of her body halted. Her ticklers stopped as well, and she also slumped, both girls exhausted and sobbing and breathing.

“Well done! What a phenomenal first round,” Carlotta said. “Why don't we get these ladies some water.”

The two ticklers rose and disappeared into the crowd, who began to applaud. The girls heard the betting men exchange money and some women comment on their arousal. The crowd mingled but did not disperse so the girls knew their break was temporary. The ticklers returned with glasses of water and the gags were removed. Neither girl had the strength to speak and both gulped the water greedily. As soon as they were done the gags were replaced, so neither could argue.

The girls balances their arms out, both hanging, defeated, with their elbows perpendicular to their shoulders. Their bodies showed red tracks and dots where fingers pressed into their tickled flesh. They leaned into one another for support, the metal beam between them disappearing from sight. After a while their breathing slowed and they recovered. The longer their break the more anxious they both became knowing that it was inching closer to being over.

“Round two is about to begin,” Carlotta announced.

I like the way this story is written. Making it so when 1 sister tries to protect herself makes the other more vulnerable was a very nice touch.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back