• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting Carlos - Me and multiple M's

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Getting Carlos - M & Multiple M's

Carlos had arranged to meet me after his work wanting to experience being dominated and controlled by another guy but married needing to be discreet and the 28 yr old 6' Colombian guy clearly nervous told me he had no experience with guys and I told him by the time he left he would and told him to strip which he did but to his underwear and socks as instructed and then I took him to the playroom and secured him on his back to the bondage table. The attractive man didn't want to be but I assured him that it would heighten his senses and blindfolded him. He reacted as I very lightly stroked his chest and ran fingers inside his exposed armpits saying it tickled a little bit so then stroked his inner thighs which made him squirm and asked him if he was ticklish and he nodded adding he didn't like being tickled when my fingers lightly stroked the black socked soles of his feet.

I stopped when my cell'phone buzzed with a text message and excused myself and went upstairs and let Barry, Justin, Nick, Dean and Paul in. We all went to the basement playroom and Barry and me went to his feet. The others waited as Carlos freaked out feeling both socked feet being rubbed. I told him I had helpers with me and he shuddered and pleaded for release but told him not to forget who was in charge unless he wanted to really suffer announcing to everyone Carlos was extremely ticklish as he begged me to not tickle him but his feet flinching even being slowly massaged by me and Barry who was sniffing one of Carlos's shoes. We concentrated on massaging his arches and under his toes!

"Feet fresh from shoes so still warm n' sweaty as feet ought to be!" said Barry

"Yeah had him come from work so nice smell too, you know me Barry, feet have to smell like feet, my personal preference!"

"Yep Mike and having sniffed a shoe, his feet sweaty and stinky so need a nice tongue bath later." said Barry as he stuck his nose into the other shoe and inhaled deeply, loving Carlos's footsmell, his having been in shoes all day at the office.

The other three guys watching awaiting my instructions. Barry and me then started stroking both socked feet and saw Carlos biting on his lips as he tried desperately to keep from laughing, his feet flexed and scrunched and wiggled, trying to get away but were going nowhere. Our fingers danced over his size 12 socked soles and wiggled over the heels, scratched and poked at the balls and arches, and lightly scribbled under his toes. Carlos was shaking and squirming with laughter much to our delight!

"No pleasehahhahaa don’t do hahahhaathis!" Carlos yelled " "Please let me go! “NOT MY FEET! NOT THE FEET NOT MY FEET! NOT HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA MY HEEHEEHEEHEE FE-EE-EE-EE-EE-T!” his laughter magnified as we'd tickled harder.

"Oh Carlos they've not even got your socks off yet!" said Paul watching Carlos react to his socked feet being tickled.

Barry and me lightly and slowly slid our fingers up n' down both Carlos's socked soles saying we were going to tickle-rape his feet as we continued the tickling torture of them as he writhed about as much as he could on the table loving the fact his feet were hyper-sensitive and immediately reactive. We each held a foot, I his right one and aggressively tickled Carlos's soles.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STA.... AAHHAHAHAHAHA!" Carlos literally exploded with laughter!

As we touched his feet, his sweat increased as we then stopped the tickles and indulged ourselves rubbing his soles and fondling the tops of his socked feet, just rubbing, feeling, touching and so playing with his feet and my telling him to lie still and take it or we'd tickled his feet again! Carlos submitted to our sniffing and massaging his socked feet!

"Mmmm fuck these exec feet are hot, Mmm smell awesome!" said Barry making Carlos gasp

"Mmmmmm!" I replied as like him really getting off on them myself and suggested poppers all around and including having Carlos sniff some and Nick held Carlos's nostrils as Dean told him to sniff or be tickled until he did, needless to say Carlos sniffed as we did!

I then told Carlos to wiggle his socked toes and splay them inside his socks reminding him I was Boss saying his feet were going to be massaged and stimulated to awken all his nerves to then be tickled, the soles rubbed and kneaded in a slow massage as his vulnerable feet were worked over just because we could and he helpless to stop it happening! He'd feel our fingers all over his feet and his toes making them warmer and warmer and more and more ticklish! Without his socks on would be even more tormenting!"

"Oh fuck yes when Mike says I can you can bet you're gonna feel me work your foot even feet in and around all your toes and all over both soles to give Mike a break!" said Barry

As we touched Carlos's feet the sweat increased which we both loved and we kept on rubbing his soles, playing with his feet! Then time and his socks peeled off and both soles were lightly stroked by us simultaneously, up and down and side to side to tease his arches specifically as he immediately struggled to be free

“HeheheIt ticklesHHAHAHAHAHANOOOHEEHEEHEEEHAHAHASTAAAPHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHA!” Carlos reacted to our experienced fingers dancing all over both soles of his feet lightly but increasing in pressure as his toes madly clenched as he was driven crazy with tickles! The sensations driving him berserk!

"Oh yeah that's what I like to see, a straight guy's virgin feet tickle-raped!" said Barry

I then wanted more, dying to taste Carlos's feet and Barry knowing this more my thing then his; he stepped away so both feet were in my face and I started licking them. I licked the heels, the soles, and the sides of his feet. The vigorous licking turned me on as they tasted amazing! I continued to lick his feet, feeling high on their salty taste and manly sweaty smell as I slowly sucked his toes loving the feeling of them in my mouth and the wet feeling from sucking on them and licking in between his toes indulging myself sucking multiple toes at once in a mouthful of tasty toes. I slobbered over both feet!

"NO STOPPITAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHA!" begged Carlos

Barry watched a Master of his craft at work but was not keen on orally working over feet himself but loved seeing me in action! Then Barry joined me and we subjected Carlos to tortuous tickling as our fingers teased and stroked his mega-senstive feet as he squirmed on the table, saliva lubed feet meant our fingers slid all over his feet increasing his ticklish torment! Our fingers slid continuously up and down the length of his trapped feet as his laughter encouraged us both with no relief as interjected with his laughter were pleas for us to stop which we ignored! We stopped when he got breathless having erupted in frenzied laughter when we'd got carried away spider-tickling his feet challenging each other who could make him laugh most and we'd found a particularly sensitive spot just under his toes. He lost coherency when we'd figured a good place to focus our attention.

"HAHAHAHAHANO PLE-HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA N-AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOO-HAHahaHAHAHAhahahahaAHAAHA NONONONO HAHAHAHAH DE-AHHahaHAHAHAHAHA!" he'd screamed, peels of laughter pouring out of his mouth as he'd helplessly struggled and we'd each raked the feather quills up and down both soles a few times and then drew patterns all across the arches before wiggling our fingers under and between Carlos's toes making his giggles amplify!

Tickling halted then the three other lads got involved and his underwear cut off by Justin, Paul and Dean slowly licked Carlos's sweating armpits, causing him to squirm as Nick licked and pinched his nipples and Carlos began to leak precum. Barry and me resumed massaging his feet as the others massaged other parts of his body, his thighs, his neck, his chest, they just groped and applied pressure but we then began to slowly tickle his feet again, just trailing our fingers up and down his soles, making Carlos giggle and start to shift around on the table, to no avail. This inspired the others to start tickling him as well, swirling fingers in his naval, armpits, and around his nipples. Once they really started furiously tickling him, he was screaming with laughter, off the wall laughter! I engaged in a feast so was nibbling his toes!

Barry again letting me lick long and hard up and down the soles of Carlos's feet and lick in between his toes and as his feet were being lapped at and expertly lickled by me, Dean and Paul were licking his nipples and Nick his chest and Barry his inner thighs and balls as Justin was using his tongue to lap at and probe Carlos’s virgin ass and Barry was licking Carlos's dick, up and down the base of his erect shaft!

The sensation overload causing Carlos to moan and groan squirming like crazy! Barry then deep - throated Carlos’s dick, using his tongue to massage the underside of it and making sounds to give Carlos a vibrating feeling, and it wasn’t long until he was totally being driven wild! I kept sucking Carlos's toes and switching feet and licked both soles and savouring their taste as my tongue traced up and down both feet sucking and licking in between his toes and up and down his soles and then massaging his feet!

Barry then began using the quill on Carlos's feet, up and down both soles indulging in the relentless stroking of every inch of his hyper ticklish feet and sawing the feather end in between Carlos's toes which I held back so he could and the soles taut for the quill to drag along them as further torture with no respite as Barry then swapped the feather for his fingers which he ran all over both sweaty feet and then used the quill of the feather the length of both soles again teasing and tormenting both totally helpless feet!

I then licked all of Carlos's toes and nibbled the arches of his feet and my mouth goggled his toes while feathers were used to torment Carlos by the other lads who used them to torment his balls and dick, armpits and Barry loved stroking Carlos's asshole with one! No hint of mercy from us given him as we engaged in a free for all frenzied tickle! I used my feathers on his feet loving snffing them both too!

"Please no ahahehehehehhe not my feeet ahaheheheh not my cock ahehehahhehehemyassnnooonottherehhehehehhehehe!" he begged

I was loving sucking his toes and stroking the quill of my feather along his soles at the same time as Dean was jerking Carlos off as Paul was stroking our captive's balls with his feather, Dean really pumping Carlos's dick as I tickled the guy's feet and inspite of this he was not able to prevent Dean from succeeding in getting Carlos shooting his load of spunk which made him more ticklish all over!

"Noahhahehehehehheheahhehahheehheticklishahehhehahehehhee!" he yelled at us

Carlos was shooting his load as I licked furiously at his feet and rubbed them with my hands as he splayed and flexed his toes for me as told to and then Barry having licked Carlos's ass introduced the vibrating dildo inside him, making Carlos really moan and the others continued and joined by Barry, all indulged im touching, massaging, stroking and caressing his body! During the night Carlos; his wife Maria in Bogota, Colombia on vacation; Carlos was tormented and teased so he shot his load five more times! Carlos when released, tickled out and freaked out left my apartment!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back