• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Olivia d’Abo Maxim Chat Alert: This Friday, August 3rd, 5 PM ET

Scooby112211

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey Guys, Every Single Maxim Chat I've attended has been a success, and I'd really like some people to show up for this one, she's a decent looking gal, and hey; we take what we can get, right? :D
Anyway, log on to www.maximonline.com at 5 PM eastern standard time on Friday, August 3rd, I'll see ya guys there :cool:

By the way, I'd really appreciate it if you put the prefix TMF in your screename when you log on to the chat server, so I know that you're one of us, and so the community can give you the much deserved praise if and when you get the question answered :)
Scoob

Last edited:
Olivia

In case some folks don't know, Olivia played the older sister (Karen) on "The Wonder Years". She's been in many other things as well, including a run as a girlfriend in "The Single Guy".
She is blond, well built and quite attractive, I would say.

Thanks for the alert Scooby. (Unfortunately, I'll be out of town.)

It appears we have our work cut out for ourselves on Friday nite; Olivia d' Abo on Maxim and Jessica Simpson on MSN. I know where I'm going to be at 5pm and 6pm (EST)! Right in front of my keyboard ;) .Thanks for the heads up on Olivia.

SO?

Wow...I didn't know about this one... SO??? Was anyone THERE??? :)

Umm i know i sent you an e-mail alert about the maxim at your hotmail account, did you get it?

Got it

Huh? OH...yeah! :)

What I meant was, I was halfway across the country on one of my business trips and didn't know about it before I left. When I'm on the road, I rarely check my hotmail account. Had I done so, I would have probably been able to be there.

No slight intended, amigo.

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back