• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Abbie's Downfall M/f with f/m references. Very sexual with tease and denial.

thetroublewt

Abbie's Downfall

M/f with f/m references. Very sexual with tease and denial. Foot fetishism also explored.

She was trembling, sweat had fromed and made her body glisten and shine. His own lust was cheering him on, desperate to show her how he had felt. He whispered again into her ear. 'Cootchie cootchie coo little pet.' Her nipples ached. They had never been this hard before, this teased before. Still he kept brushing and she kept laughing.

When he finally relented she was breathing heavily. Surely he was done, he must be desperate for me. Again she was wrong. Standing, he was back st her feet. His cock throbbing in its own antcipation, inches away from her pussy. She wanted him. But he had plans. With his fingers he ripped her nylons exposing her bare feet. He applied the feathers again. She laughed.The feathers kissed every part of her feet, every winkle of her sole and every crevice on her toes. They showed no mercy in their assault.

He cracked. He grabbed her right foot and started hungrily eating her toes. Sucking and licking her ticklish piggies they wriggled inside his mouth. He licked her sole from toe to heel. Lust over took him. Feathering one sole and licking another. A foot fetists dream. She wailed and screamed into her gag. Body shaking from this renewed assualt on her body. He scribbled now on her bare soles and began softly biting her toes. She gasped, she screamed, she laughed. And my God did she moan. Having her feet played with was her ultimate thrill. She loved having her toes sucked whilst she feathered his full balls. This was heaven and delicious hell.

It was a good ten minutes of ticklish foot worship before he stopped and started to move onto the grand finale. She tried to plead into her gag but it was no use. He kneeled before her pouting pussy. He grabbed the deather duster. Then he waited. He twirled the feathers bewteen his fingers. Then he waited again. Her pussy began to move, to twitch in anticipation. The waiting was killing her.

He started slow. He brushed the soft feathers of the of the duster, softly and lightly over her lips. She immeaditaley exploded into histerics. This was a spot she hated being tickled. So sensitive and so teasing. Up and down he lightly dusted her.

'You're so ticklish on your little pussy my dear.'

She was in trouble and she knew it. She had crossed a line, maybe a day ago. Now she was going to pay. Her love of teasing him, denying him, using his weaknesses to her advantage. She hadn't let him cum in 5 days. It had never been this long. She was testing her limits. Last night he had screamed deep into her pussy as she feathered his full balls. She had come pretty hard.

That scream had sat with him all day. He had tried, and failed, to concentrate at work but she was in residence in his head. He couldn't go 5 minutes without seeing her tickle him, tease him, deny him. From dressing up as a French Maid and dusting his feet to the kinky nurse ‘ensuring’ his cock was OK, she had used every fantasy to bring him to his knees. And for five days she denied him. That would end tonight.

He had waited till she came home from work. She was a thing of beauty. 5” 3, auburn hair and busty with green eyes that made you go weak. He made her something delicious. Poured her a glass of wine and they ate together. They always tried to eat together. They did the dishes and just as the chore was done he grabbed her. Hands behind her back he gripped her tightly. She struggled but not enough to break the bond. Their trust was strong. Their love was stronger. She knew she had pushed him over the edge. She shivered.

He had led her to the bedroom and undressed her. When he saw she was wearing stockings he realised she had planned to tease him again tonight. He left them on. He discarded the rest of her clothes.

He threw her onto the bed and began to bind her. He dragged her butt towards the edge of the bed and using a lot of pillows propped her up so she was slightly sitting. He bound her hands to either end of the bed. Grabbing her ankles he raised them vertically and bound them to a beam suspended across their four poster bed. When he stood her feet was at neck height. Her legs were spread slightly, leaving her pussy exposed and vulnerable.
As he undressed she pleaded.

‘Honey I'm sorry please, be nice. I didn't mean to tease you so much, I was going to let you come tonight I…’ she stopped as she saw him naked. His cock was huge and already leaking.

He silently went over to the chest of drawers that hid their toys. He pulled out a gag. Pleading wouldn't help her tonight. May as well stop it now. She protested as it wrapped around her mouth. He kissed her neck gently, once, she was his everything. Back to the toy drawer. He pulled out his weapons of choice. Two soft downy feathers, a feather duster and two bullet vibrators. He slowly laid them out on the bed. She started to squirm.

He picked up the feathers. Soft, so tickly. Without a word he began to slowly brush the feather over her soles. A muffled giggle emerged from his goddess. Deliberate and slow the feathers kissed every inch of her sole. He heard her scream. His cock lurched. He picked up the pace. The feathers lavishly licked her nylon soles. Her feet wiggled and danced for his delight.

‘Tickle tickle tickle’ he said almost whispering. ‘My poor helpless goddess is so ticklish here.’

She thrashed and she screamed. Occasionally she would moan. Her feet were a very sensitive zone. Light tickles turned her on so much but the line was so fine between pleasure and torture. He exploited this. Feathers on one nylon foot and his fingers on the other. Her clit felt a jolt and she laughed in anguish. He dug his fingers in between her toes. They tried to defend themselves and failed.

‘Cootchie cootchie coo my ticklish pet.’ Another of their shared weaknesses, tickle talk. He spoke of her helpless wriggling feet, her ticklish tootsies and her bound predicament. It was fuel to a raging fire.

He stopped. She panted and looked at him pleadingly. Maybe his arousal would be too much and that's all he had. Fuck me now and cum. She was wrong. He crawled beside on the bed. His cock bobbing as he moved. He leaned in close and whispered in her ear.

‘I'm going to ruin you.’

He had brought the feathers. Looking lustily at her tits he began to trace circles around them with those damned feathers. They jiggled and bounced in protest. He persisted. The circles got smaller and smaller getting closer and closer to their goal. She let out a scream when the first feathery point brushed her very erect. nipples. He sawed the feathers back and forth on each one. They stiffened even harder in response and he heard a muffled long laugh. She tried twist her body away but it was pointless.

‘I wonder how long I can feather these nipples before you pass out?’ He mused.

Each stroke sent a new shockwave through her body destined to reach her now throbbing clit. He was merciless. With one hand he flicked and pinched her exposed nipple whilst tickle the other. She started to whimper. He kissed her neck hungrily adding more fire, more lust to her shaking body. He played her like a fine instrument and she obligingly sang. It felt like hours had passed but it was mere minutes.

She was trembling, sweat had formed and made her body glisten and shine. His own lust was cheering him on, desperate to show her how he had felt. He whispered again into her ear. 'Cootchie cootchie coo little pet.' Her nipples ached. They had never been this hard before, this teased before. Still he kept brushing and she kept laughing.

When he finally relented she was breathing heavily. Surely he was done, he must be desperate for me. Again she was wrong. Standing, he was back at her feet. His cock throbbing in its own anticipation, inches away from her pussy. She wanted him. But he had plans. With his fingers he ripped her nylons exposing her bare feet. He applied the feathers again. She laughed.The feathers kissed every part of her feet, every wrinkle of her sole and every crevice on her toes. They showed no mercy in their assault.

He cracked. He grabbed her right foot and started hungrily eating her toes. Sucking and licking her ticklish piggies they wriggled inside his mouth. He licked her sole from toe to heel. Lust overtook him. Feathering one sole and licking another. A foot fetish dream. She wailed and screamed into her gag. Body shaking from this renewed assault on her body. He scribbled now on her bare soles and began softly biting her toes. She gasped, she screamed, she laughed. And my God did she moan. Having her feet played with was her ultimate thrill. She loved having her toes sucked whilst she feathered his full balls. This was heaven and delicious hell.

It was a good ten minutes of ticklish foot worship before he stopped and started to move onto the grand finale. She tried to plead into her gag but it was no use. He kneeled before her pouting pussy. He grabbed the feather duster. Then he waited. He twirled the feathers between his fingers. Then he waited again. Her pussy began to move, to twitch in anticipation. The waiting was killing her.

He started slow. He brushed the soft feathers of the of the duster, softly and lightly over her lips. She immediately exploded into hysterics. This was a spot she hated being tickled. So sensitive and so teasing. Up and down he lightly dusted her.

'You're so ticklish on your little pussy my dear.'

A bit harder now the feathers began to seek out new ticklish flesh to tease. Eventually a couple found their way to her clit. They gently stroked its throbbing head up and down. She began to drool. With his free hand he reached up and he raked a helpless sole again. She snapped back to ticklish reality. Tickling and teasing her dripping pussy the feathers glided over the soft skin. Her clit continually brushed and assaulted. Her feet still being teased by wicked fingers.

The duster was beginning to lose its fluffyness. She was soaking and the duster matched its victim. He tossed it to one side and grabbed the two feathers. Leaning in closer he parted her lips. Her clit stood erect and begging. He started to tickle it with both feathers. Side by side. Up and down. It was helpless to resist. He did it lightly as possible. She couldn't cum. Not enough pressure. She drooled again. She let out a deep grunt followed by an aguished moan. He had her completely. Up and down. Slowly and softly. Her pussy pouted in desperation, he saw the walls of her hole clench and release, needing to be filled.

She couldn't resist bucking and moaning. She leaned into every stroke, she gasped as every touch. She never wanted anyone as much as she needed him. Right now. He sensed it too. He needed her. She needed to be taught a long lesson. But he also needed to cum.

He stood up. She was covered in sweat. She eyed his cock. She wanted it so bad. To fill her completely. He untied her feet and spead her legs wide. Grabbing his cock he motioned towards her pussy and slid the tip of his member up and down her lips. Making sure to flick her clit lightly with his cock. She tried to force him in. Bucking her hips. She screamed in absolute frustration. He was done.

He grabbed her ankles and wrapped her feet around his cock. He had so much precum that he didn't need lube. Her soft silky feet glided over his cock. She pumped him out of hope. That maybe if he came she would be allowed the same. She was wrong for a third time. She giggled and laughed as his cock tickled her feet as it slid between her soles. He tickled her toes to make her giggle some more. He looked at her. She was perfection.

He came.

All over her stomach. Big long bursts of pent up frustration. 5 days of want condensed into a few glorious seconds. He pumped harder and she willing milked ever drop out of him. He screamed.

He cleaned up. She was still bound and hopeful. He smiled as he tied her feet up again. What was he doing? He grabbed the duster and tied it to the roof of the bed by attaching a rope. The duster dangled over her pussy. If she moved it would tickle her. With the bullet vibes he taped them onto her soles with bondage tape. She began to see her plight. Her muffled pleas fell on deaf ears as he turned on each vibe and set it to the highest setting. The sensations were incredible. Relentless, unbearable, merciless tickling. She bucked and thrashed, which in turn made the duster tickle and tease her clit. She was trapped.

‘The games on. I'm going to watch it. Then im coming back for you. You will be broken and do whatever I say.’

He left her bucking and screaming and laughing. He closed the door.

She loved him so very much.

The End.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back