• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Especially for Bob M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I followed the executive guy in his late 30's early 40's into the public toilet and he entered into a deserted cubicle and I followed and went into the adjoining cubicle and had a quick look under the petition and he was sat on the urinal so saw two black loafer shoes and sheer black socks but thought I had made a mistake and the guy was going to the toilet but then saw his suit trousers were not lowered but he was taking his time so decided to wait outside a few minutes and sure enough the guy came out minutes later and shocked me making it clear I had caught his attention. He smiled and seeing me not budging approached me and blatantly said he'd had a bad day at work, been to a bar or two, his wife had left him and he'd got stoned and needed, wanted his dick sucked!

I was shocked at his being so blatant and if he needed a ride home and he told me, yes but to my place, he was mine to do what I wanted with as he guessed I was a ******! Ordinarily I might have been insulted and left him to get a ride but gone 11pm but he'd be taught a lesson another way. I told him I'd take him home and he giggled saying he'd guessed I'd say that and we walked slowly to my car. I asked him where he lived and he smiled saying drive him to my place so what else could I do. At my place he flopped on the sofa clearly out of things but saying he bet I wanted fun with him! I told him he best sleep it off and took him to the spare bedroom. In there he giggling said wasn't I going to strip him? I looked at the 6' guy who was attractive but hesitated until he goaded me saying he thought a queer would not be able to strip him quick enough and winked!

That did it and I pulled his jacket off him and unzipped his trousers and pulled them down, pushed him on the bed and slipped off his loafer shoes and pulled the trousers off, then took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt as he smiled stupidly, clearly on something or other but letting it happen. In his underwear and socks he smiled as told him that I'd play with him but he might not like it and secured the bed restraints to his wrists and ankles and then my turn to smile! I asked him if he still wanted to play and he whispered "Kinky" when he realised he was secured. I told him "Control was the name of the game!" and what was his name and he told me Robert but people called him Bob.

I then blindfold him saying he wanted to be controlled and he smirked saying he guessed I'd not be able to risk his dick and told him I loved sucking and licking and he arrogantly saying to me, to tell him something he didn't know and I picked up his right loafer shoe and said guessed he knew he had size 12 feet and sniffed the shoe adding that working in it all day that it smelled of a foot and he saying "Yeah man foot, real man foot!" I told him he was right there as I sniffed both secured black socked feet.

He laughed asking if his feet smelled good but to move higher and suck his dick! I told him his dick would get sucked when I decided and began massaging his warm socked feet which being a guy smelled like feet, not pungent but feet in socks during a regular working day and trapped until now in shoes. Bob's feet no different to any other guy's feet in this respect, he asking what I was doing so told him that I was taking control and right now massaging his feet getting them nice n' hot adding feet when hot and sweaty more sensitive and lightened my touch saying this and he squirmed. I was mesmerised by their smell both were so warm, sweaty and moist as I like feet to be personally, appreciating this being an acquired taste, not shared by all!

"Oh Bob you ticklish on your feet, a macho man like you there's a surprise and stoned guess sensations heightened as I'm gonna tickle the fuck out of your feet before I make you cum and then having shot your load for me they'll be even more ticklish so guess fun for me and hell for you but not often this ****** gets to play with a straight guy so an opportunity I won't miss!"

"Nooo come on play with my dick, my balls but my feet? Gimme a break dude, they're too ticklish come on!" he responded

"NOOOO! Not THAT! Not my FEET! Anything but that! ANYTHING but my FEET!".

"Sounds like someone might be ticklish on his socked feet and Bob I'm gonna be taking off your socks too!" I taunted him

"NOO! Not my BARE feet! Please don't tickle my feet! Don't tickle my bare! Not my bare feet!"

"Er, who is in control but no not your bare feet yet, gotta enjoy them socked first!" I responded

"Uh, what are you doing?" He asked as I continued mixing stroking with massaging his feet.

"Hold your feet still Bob or I will stroke more than massage, now show me what a tough guy you can be!"

"Fuckhahahahahafuucknooohahhaha!" he reacted as I lightly stroked under his socked toes and then massaged each foot saying through his sheer socks I could see perfectly shaped feet and long toes that would each be getting a blow job on them as my fingers stroked his bulge and joked he seemed to be getting hot n' bothered having a hard dick and big balls and stroked them through his underwear making him gasp saying my lips would soon be licking the head of his dick and licking his balls sensuously as his dick hardened under my manual ministrations!

"Hmm seems you got quite a piece of meat there Bob, like that yeah having the feel of my fingers stroking you yeah, feel like shooting off for this queer, gettin' your rocks off yeah Hmm that's it grow for me!" I taunted him and ran a finger along each sole in turn

"HEEHEEHEEHEE! NOONOONOONONO! DON'TTICKLEMYFEET! NOTMYFEET! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAAHAAHAAHAA!"

"Oh shit Bob did that ruin the moment, not my problem your feet are so sensitive, that's yours as I will enjoy proving to you!" I teased him

I looked at his shapely feet still safe within his socks and I began to lightly caress the tops of both feet, stroking them with the delicate movements I know from experience tickles and told him his feet even in socks really appealed to me and left his dick throbbing in his underwear and kept stroking both feet! you would use for a frail, exotic pet.

“Oh man what are you dohohohooing?” Bob said normally enough at first, but suddenly nervously giggling or maybe the drugs; who knows or cares suddenly erupted from him.

“Don’t tell me this tickles you Bob?"…” I said in a mocking tone. “Don’t you dare laugh, because if you do, I’m going to rip these socks off right now anf tickled the shit out of your bare feet, don't tempt me!”

Bob was cringing and his laughter grew in intensity as I lightly stroked each sole making him buck on the bed as he endeavoured to free himself but as I told him, he wasn't going anywhere as from the toes to the heels, I stroked both feet simultaneously!
I was getting a personal rush out of this telling him my role as a tickler, one I most enjoyed!

“No…pleeeeeeeaaaaase!” Bob begged me

"Come on tough it out!" I said caressing his socked feet but not tickling. He scrunched up his socked toes, shut his jaw and closed his hands in fists of endurance. Whenever he fanned out his toes, I concentrated on the soles, when he scrunched them, I went to the tops. His legs shook and he started banging his head against the pillow. I loved massaging his feet seeing them through both sheer socks kneeling by them so they faced me. Then the devil in me came out and I gently stroked both arches saying the temptation to tickle his feet bubbling to the surface in me!

He wasn't joking when he told me his feet were so ticklish as I stroked both soles very slowly and lightly seeing his toes clench and him shake with laughter saying tickling was such an effective torture and leaving no physical evidence and one I was sure used undocumented as like him what guy would admit they cracked under interrogation; having their feet tickled or anywhere tickled as later his dick, balls and asshole would be teased with a feather as well as his armpits and yes his feet! Bob gasped and asked me to please let him go before giggling again as I stroked under his socked toes saying "NO!"

I then held both ankles so his feet in place, though secured together increasing his sense of vulnerability and softly stroked his sheer socked soles as all I needed to encourage me was his laugh and the pair of very ticklish feet in front of me. When he flexed his toes I stroked the bases of them and when clenching his toes, stroked both soles loving seeing the wrinkles! I enjoyed a few minutes more sniffing and stroking each socked foot and then told him the socks were coming off ignoring his verbal protests and saying they needed to for me to tickle them but also lick them, nibble them and suck his toes!

"Nooo come on please noo that's gross, suck my dick not my fuckin' toes!" he yelled

"Bob you will get your dick sucked when I feel inclined to use my mouth on it but right now I want your feet!"

I peeled off both socks and slowly began licking his right foot from the heel to his toes, my hands simultaneously rubbing his foot and drew my tongue between his toes, tasting them and sucking each toe in turn like he hoped I 'd be sucking his dick and he squirmed so did the same to his left foot seeing him bite on his lips and taunting him saying I guessed his feet were tongue ticklish and he best be brave as they tasted as ripe as they smelled raunchy so would be taking my time enjoying them! His toes involuntarily wiggling right up by my nose so told him he had an appealing macho aroma as I sucked on the toes of his right foot but this time a full mouthful and then same with his left foot! As I licked in between his toes I slid my hand into his underwear and stroked his already erect dick! Then licked each sole whilst stroking his balls!

"Seems you got tongue ticklish toes Bob but a decent piece of hard meat! I then went to the bureau and got the scissors and cut away his underwear and there was his hard dick shaking, quivering and began jerking him off as he gasped, then stopping and sniffing his feet and back to his dick again and as pre-cum appeared stopped and licked both feet all over, loved his sense of frustration!

I licked his feet all over heels to toes, no place not bathed by my tongue and licked in between his toes and sucked on each one and along both soles until both feet were lubed with saliva taunting him I was so glad his feet were so sensitive as I would exploit his ticklishness beyond the limits of his endurance!

"Haahaheheehhahahahahahhahaahhaaayouhuo can't break meeeeee." he said

"We'll see about that Bob!"

I continued my oral assault of his soles and toes but with greater intensity, so working my mouth faster and ran my fingers all over both soles of his feet faster and with more pressure. It got to him and he was soon laughing hysterically and his feet slick with my saliva and his natural sweat

"Haahaaahaa nooohhoohoooahaahaaaaaaaaaOhahahahha sheeeeheheheithahahahahahaa!" his reaction as he shook with laughter

"You do have ticklish feet Bob so tell me where you're the most ticklish! Tell me, or I'll find out for myself, and you'll get it even worse!". I threatened him and he took me seriously and tried to talk between his laughter.

On theeheehee thoohoohoees! I'm most THEEHEECKLISH ON MHAAHAAHAAY THOOHOOHOOES! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!"

Both bare soles facing me I told him I'd save the best for last and tickled the soles of both feet as he just howled with laughter from my ticklish attacks. I played with Bob's sensitive bare feet as I told him because I could and made him flex his toes, clench his toes, place both feet against my face and then suddenly a violent reaction from him

"NOONOONOONOOPLEASENot my THOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOES!" as the toe tickling began andf told him to say that he liked it or I would tickle him worse and he obeyed my request.

PLHEEHEESE! I like feet! HEEHEEHEEHEE! I LIKE FEEHEEHEET!" Bob yelled out in total ticklish hell.

I then stopped and retrieved the feather from the bedside drawer and the vibrator for later! I glided the feather slowly over his ten toes which he could barely withstand as I told him he was right his toes were his nemesis and the purpose of tickling them was to torture and tease and torment him as I sawed the feather in and out between each toe driving him demented, his laughter definite competition for a hyena's!

"You know Bob you have perfect toes and here under them the quill of a feather is tortuous and dragged the length of them a sensational killer but to prove a theory needs a practical demonstration like this!"

"HAHHAHAHAHAHEEHEHAHAHAFUCKNOOHAHAHATICKLSHAHAHAHASHIITHEEHEEEHEEHAHAHAHSTOOOPHAHAHAHAHA!" he yelled

"That's it Bob, laugh it up make this ******'s day, yeah tickle, tickle, tickle, coochie, coochie coochoe coooo!" I teased as I drew patterns on the soles of his feet with the feather quill and then stopped to let him get his breath back and licked both feet but so my teeth scraped them and he was laughing his head off! His laugh was more intense and I again used the feather in between his toes which drove Bob to insanity as his laughter shot up! I then used my fingers and stroked his feet, sucked his toes and licked the soles of the feet.

Then used the feather on his dick, along the semi-erect dick which had reacted to the intense tickling and lost some of it's hardness but soon the feather strokes bringing it to life and full stiffness again as I was merciless stroking the head and the erect stem with the feather end saying once he had come I'd be using it all over his toes again! I stroked over his balls with the feather which got an immediate reaction from him, he gasped loudly!

Then took his dick in my mouth and gave him head until I sensed him about to shoot his spunk and as I took my mouth off his dick he shot a pent up load and aaaahed and Mmmm'd as I then went to his feet and began to lick them both, suck and nibble his toes as he exploded with laughter! The sweaty smell of them had me addicted licking them like crazy and sucking on each toe asking him if it tickled?

"YES HAHAHA YES YES YES HAHAHA AHAHANOW PLEHEHEHHEASE STOPPIT HAHAHA!" Bob shrieked. "HAHAHANO NO MORE PLEASE HAHAHAAHAHAHAHANOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET! NOPLEASENOT THE FEETHAHAHAHHAHA!”

"Yep Bob the feet, both of these feet!" I told him

Then slid my fingers under the toes of each foot and stroked them all over and both feet went wild and Bob was bucking on the bed straining at the bonds desperate to get free as working on each foot in turn I bent his toes back and used the quill of the feather to stroke under them and then dragged the quill up and down the full length of his soles. Bob's reaction one of the best with consistent laughter and writhing on the bed and replaced using the feather for my fingers!

"You know Bob these feet would I reckon be highly reactive to a tool you no doubt have pleasured your wife with but let's see what reaction you give me to a vibrator working over your toes!" I said and lowered it to his toes and his clenched toes splayed immediately and then ran the vibrator along both soles of his feet which mad him laugh like never before and frantically he tired to loosen himself from the bed but no chance of that happening and found it was a killer moved across both arches of his feet!

"OHSHEEEEITNOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHHAHASTOOOPAHAHHAHAA!" he reacted howling!

I ran the vibrator the length of his feet seeing it enhanced his ticklishness and then swapped it for my fingers which sent him ballistic but held each foot in turn firmly and was soon licking and nibbling his toes as my tongue raped his feet as I slid it along both soles and slipped it in between his toes increasing the ticklish intensity! I then stopped tickling him and using my cell-phone called Eddie!

"Hiya Eddie, you busy, okay so get your ass over here, someone to meet and reckon we'll have daibolical fun with him, he's ticklish, mega -ticklish listen ..

"NOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE AAHAHAHAHAA STOOOPHAHAHAHANOOOMOREAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHA!" he had lost it!

"Hear that he's really ticklish on his feet but want to see you tickle his asshole with the feather and yeah bring the electric toothbrush as Bob here needs to be taught a ticklish lesson he'll never forget, okay cool so see you in about ten minutes!"

"Oh Bob if you thought this was bad, it's about to get a whole lot worse!" I told him ......

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back