• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leslie and Claire - F/F Tickling

TXDFW90

Leslie and Claire - F/F Tickling Story

These characters are original characters. The story involves a lesbian relationship, teasing, tickling, flirting, etc.

Its a bit softer than my other stories. Hope you like it!

http://bluecanoe90.deviantart.com

Leslie had just come home from a stressful day at work. The 27 year old blonde walked into her house to find her new girlfriend Claire, sitting on the couch watching Netflix. She recently rented out her extra room to Claire for some extra income.

“Hey Claire!”

Claire was a 5’5 brunette with very light brown eyes. She was only 22 and was a server at a restaurant nearby and also finishing college. She found Leslie’s listing on Craigslist three months earlier.

After meeting once, she was allowed to move in. She and Leslie had really hit it off and became romantically involved shortly after Claire moved in. Claire never really played sports and she was no gym rat, but she had a cute, tight supple body with soft curves. Her skin was somewhat pale, a honey golden tone to her tannest areas of her body. She was friendly and had a cute, dimpled smile.

“Hi!” She replied with her typical bubbly demeanor. Her ponytailed hair whipped from side to side when she turned her head.

Leslie went to her room and took a quick shower before changing into more comfortable clothes- some fuchsia-colored mini cotton shorts and a black tank top with her gorgeous straight blonde hair hanging down behind it, slightly wet still.

“Whew! I need a glass of wine!” Leslie said walking back in to the kitchen barefoot as she flipped her dirty blonde hair behind one of her tan shoulders. “Want one?”

“Sure!” Claire replied. She paused the show and walked to the kitchen too, straightening her tight maroon tank top over the waist of her loose-fitting heather grey pants. Leslie had opened the bottle and was putting her hair in a ponytail when Claire walked by to grab a glass in the cupboard.

Leslie had her elbows up and back, exposing her bare underarms. She had a sexy, slightly defined back and toned arms from yoga and playing volleyball in college. She was 5’9 so she was taller than Claire.

The brunette glanced at Leslie’s sharp blue eyes as she walked by and playfully flicked her fingernails into the smooth pale skin under her arm for a moment when she passed by. Leslie flinched and cracked a smile.

“Hard day at work?” Claire started pouring glasses for both of them.

“Yeah, I feel kinda tight and stressed today.” Leslie said, rubbing the back of her neck. They chatted and sipped their wine.

“I can scratch your back or rub your shoulders if you want” Claire remarked. Leslie finished her sip off wine, pondering the question.

“Ok.. yeah sure that sounds really nice.”

Claire led her into her room. It was well decorated but simple and felt spacious. Her bed was in the middle of the back wall of the room.

They both sat down on her bed. Leslie sat indian-style in front of Claire with a pillow in her lap and stripped her shirt off, only wearing her strapless red balconette bra and shorts now. She took a deep breath and inflated her chest and back then released it.

Claire began lightly pawing her fingers straight down her back. She used the pads of her soft fingertips and slightly dragged a bit of her nails down her skin. She undid Leslie’s ponytail and ran her fingers through her flowing hair, lightly scratching her back through it at the same time.

Then she tucked it over her shoulder and scratched more of her bare skin, giving Leslie relaxing chills and tingles while her fingers pass around her neck, down her shoulder blades, the back of her ribs, down her spine…

Claire started side-swiping and dragging her fingers diagonally, keeping the motions fresh and soothing. She rubbed her shoulders briefly then trailed her fingers along the tops of them and down around her arms. When she drew them back up, she flexed her fingernails a bit more and subtly wiggled them in on the softest parts of the backs of her inner arms.

It tickled Leslie but pleasurably. She got goosebumps and only felt bliss, her stress had disappeared. She cracked a smile when Claire continued the motion down the edges of her ribs to her sides before feeling her nerves helplessly spasm.

Claire watched her soft obliques and lower outside back flex. She felt them tense up underneath her teasing fingernails as she transitioned back into simple stroking of her nails up and down, pressing them in progressively deeper as she stroked the sensitive smooth skin of her sides. Leslie finally couldn’t take it and flinched, arching her chest away from Claire and pinching her shoulder blades together.

“HA! Heheh that tickles too much.” Leslie said, still looking away from her.

Claire smirked, watching her sexy back arch and her muscles convulse slightly - “Hey will you lay on your back? I wanna try something.”

Leslie twisted back to look at her out of the corner of her eye. “Ok, what’d you have in mind?” She laid on her back with Claire still sitting at her head.

“Spread your arms directly out, Im gonna lightly tickle them.” Leslie hesitated, keeping her arms folded at her sides.

“Mm..I think that’s gonna tickle too much, I dunno if I can keep them there.”

“Well I can use these” Claire answered, leaning over to grab the velcro straps connected under the bed.

She smoothly strapped one extended wrist in before Leslie protested. “Hold on, what are you doing?”

Claire did the other and then Leslie pulled against them and realized she was tied down.

“Hey hold on Claire..” She looked up, rotating her head and chin up toward her. “Heh, this is kinda kinky…Where’d you get these?”

“Oh I’ve had em for a while.” She placed her palms on her wrists.

“Well dont tickle me too much ok? Thihis is totally not fair.” Leslie says playfully already giggling, excited by Claire’s bold move.

Her arms were strapped directly out from her shoulders and her feet were still free but Claire was sitting at her head.

Claire teased her wrists, running her nails along the soft subtle veins running under her thin silky skin of her forearms toward her elbows. Leslie smiled and closed her eyes, her hands slightly fisted up when Claire tickled the inside of her elbows. Her nails tapped and teased the nerves.

As she continued along, she started to rapidly but VERY lightly stroke and skitter her nails back and forth along her slightly muscular, yet ultra soft, pale inner arms. She watched her toned muscles twinge and contract. It finally teased too much and Leslie giggled and flinched, making her chest jiggle.

“Hehehe you like the view up there?” She teased back at Claire when she notices her gazing at her cleavage and watching her flat belly bounce when she giggles.

“Yeah I do” Claire replied with an easy smile, the dimples in her cheeks showing. She leaned down and planted an inverted kiss on Leslie’s lips. She hovered just above her face and launched a slow methodical tickling assault in her armpits- scratching her nails shallowly into her soft hollows.

“HAAAhahahah no don’t!! No it tickles so bahahad!!” She bursts into laughter and yelps and turns her head away from Claire. Her eyes squint shut and she pulls on her restraints. They had a little give but not enough to protect her open arms.

“Aww are your wittle armpits really tickwish?” Claire teases grinning.

“SHHUHUDDUP!!!” Leslie giggles. She bucks her hips and scoots her shoulders closer to Claire so she can close her armpits a bit more.

Claire gets up and shifts to Leslie’s side, kneeling on the bed. “Let’s try some other spots.”

She reached to her sides and planted her fingernails in, wiggling them in place. Leslie’s cheeks puffed up and blushed. She grinned, trying not to laugh.

“Ohhh..” She moaned at the sensation, holding in her laughs. “Its.hehe…its so sensitive there.”

“Yeah?” Claire replied softly, a hypnotized expression on her face, visibly turned on and tranced by her girlfriend’s sexy body. She wanted to pin her more.

She straddled Leslie’s thighs and hips, forcing her belly to stretch and flex taut- immobilizing her further.

She deliberately tickled the back of her sides so she’d be forced to arch her back to try and escape it.

“Nohoho I cant move at all now Claire!” She protests giggling toward the ceiling. Her arched back forced her toned stomach to fully stretch… Claire waited for just the right moment to plant a vicious raspberry into one side of her stretched belly. “PFFFFFTFFTTT!!!”

“BAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!” Leslie totally loses it! Her body seizes intensely while she explodes with high pitched laughter. All four limbs pull toward the sky, trying to coil.

“PLEEEHEHASEASE!!!! DONTDOTHATAGAIN!!” She begs urgently, knowing she is vulnerable. Claire keeps her same evil grin looking up at her with her hands pressing up against her back, keeping her stomach arched and helpless… but she relinquishes and merely plants a cute kissing peck on her belly button.

Claire sits up to take her hair out of its ponytail and sheds her tank top, revealing her favorite red-orange bra and her own cute belly to Leslie as she strips. The tank top gets thrown to the side.

She flattens her back with her hair hanging over her shoulders and looms over Leslie’s belly with her hands planted into the mattress. She looks up at Leslie through her hair, giving Leslie she sexiest look she’s ever seen as her supple cleavage hangs for her viewing pleasure. Both of them feel their quickened pulses flowing smoothly through their body.

Claire leans down, arching her back and flaring her sexy ass in the air. She pulls one corner of Leslie’s little fuchsia colored shorts back at the hip and teases it momentarily with her index finger.

Leslie turned her head back and bit her lip with pleasure when Claire powerfully kissed the inside of her ticklish hip, slightly tensing up her whole body from the pleasurable sensitive feeling of her soft lips smooching her vulnerable ticklish spot. Leslie’s mind swirled with constant teasing pleasure- she felt totally lost in it. A sensitive wave of pleasure chilled through her body and she rapidly twitched and swiveled her hips for a moment as Claire’s lips massage into the nerves of her hip and waist. She grips the sheets and her pelvis stiffens.

Then Claire skittered her nails all over her belly, causing Leslie’s erotic tension to collapse into weakened squirming and uncontrollable laughter.

“NOOOOHOHOO!!!!!!!” She squeals intensely, her belly bouncing and her arms pulling on the straps.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHMYGOD CLAIRE!!! HAHAHAHA!!! CLAIRE!!!?!?” Leslie pleads nervously but is still enjoying it. Claire continues relentlessly, an evil glint in her eye.

Leslie pinched her eyes shut and gleeful little tears of tickle torture squeezed out of the corners while she writhed helplessly at Claire’s whim.

Claire finally gave Leslie a breather and knelt at her side again, taking visual note of her armpits now.

She teased along her arms again with her nails, flickering them inward and out, occasionally delivering glancing strikes to her armpits.

Leslie was getting teased to the edge. The flurries of nails tickling all over her shoulders, arms, chest and armpits start to work her nerves sensitivity up until its like a static charge has built up along her arms and armpits. Every masterful touch of Claire’s fingers makes her want to jolt or somehow escape the charged teasing. Any intensified stimulation and she’s going to detonate with sensitivity…

Claire was well aware of this, knowing exactly what she was doing. She tucked her hand under one shoulder and pressed her palm up against it, flattening Leslie’s sensitive smooth fluffy-soft armpit. Without warning, she plunged her mouth into it and intensely kiss-nibbled it cruelly!

“WAAAAAAHHAHAHAHEHEHE STAAAHP!” Leslie squeals with unbearable sensitivity from the teasing attack.

As soon as she feels it, her armpit and every muscle within radius convulses, releasing all the built up sensitivity in her upper body and twitching with ecstasy. She howled with laughter then violently tugged and squirmed trying to escape the feeling. She couldn’t take it anymore.

“OK CLAIRE HAHAHAHAHA YOURE EVIL!!! STAHAHAHP!!!!” Leslie begged and flexed, but secretly loved the crazy, overwhelming ticklish feeling.

Claire intensified her torture and kneaded her sides and belly wildly with all ten fingers, while she continued the oral tickle torture of her armpits- making her buck and wriggle helplessly.

Leslie lost her mind. She’d never had someone tickle her this well, it was such an unbearable experience yet it felt so good with Claire doing it, she became turned on in a way she never had before.

Claire finally stopped when Leslie begged enough and looked up at Leslie with a devilish grin.

“Do you want me to stop now Leslie?” She asked nicely.

“Um yeah my arms are sore.” She begged cutely.

“Ok, but I want to try one more spot…” She raised a finger and planted it into her belly button and wiggled it.

“NO dohohohon’t do that!!” She giggled and cackled in protest, throwing her hips up and squirming her belly and arms.

“Claire! Stahahp! I don’t wanna play anymore!” She giggled light-heartedly, but getting worn out.

“Ha fine.. just a little more” She leaned down and kissed and lickled her belly button. Leslie tossed her head back immediately. “Hahaha! you bitch!…hehehe ok ok!” Claire finally stopped.

Leslie had a permanent ear-to ear smile on her face, even though it was sore from so much laughter. She shook her head at Claire- “I hate you so much..” She says sarcastically.

“Sure you do babe.” She groped her a bit to tease her then let her wrists go.

Leslie hugged Claire and passionately kissed her on the bed, unclipping her bra….Their night was just getting started and it ended up being a very long night for both of them…So much so, that Leslie had to take the next day off…And Claire skipped her classes.

THE END

Lighthearted playful tickle tales are always welcome by this reader. The Forum needs more of 'em.<br>
Lovely romp. Particularly enjoyed the tactical deployment of the belly razz.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back