• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helpless Hayden - Part 8 (The Doctor)

JSParallax

Helpless Hayden – Part 8

Abigail wheeled Hayden past the door and into the room in front of her, the door behind them automatically closed. Hayden sat for a moment taking in the entire scene. The room was bare for the most part, metallic walls on all sides, as well as a metallic floor. In the center of the room was what appeared to be some sort of modified massage table, which had a woman strapped down to it.

The woman was laying face down and had a strap around her head forcing her face into a hole at the head of the table. There was a strap around her shoulders pinning her to the table, another at her waist and yet another strap over her knees. Her wrists were also strapped down to the table leaving her arms pinned at her sides as well as her feet which each had a thick leather strap pinning her upturned soles against the end of the table. Finally there was another strap over each of her big toes pinning them as well. It appeared the only thing the poor woman could move were the other four toes on each foot which were desperately curled in a useless attempt to protect her vulnerable soles. She was dressed in white baby doll lingerie.

At the end of the table sat a woman in a white lab coat. The woman was dancing her well manicured red stiletto nails lightly up and down both soles sending her victim into a state of absolute, unbridled hysteria. Hayden examined the feet at the end of the table which were pointed directly at her. They were large; Hayden guessed they had to be at least a size 11, maybe even 12 and very slender. The feet were very a very pale, milky white and Hayden could see the woman was sporting a French pedicure as her unbound toes continued to curl in a desperate attempt to stop the torture being inflicted. The feet looked baby soft and Hayden wondered how often this woman had been subjected to pedicures to get her feet in this perfect state.

“Hayden” Abigail said breaking Hayden’s train of thought. “I’d like to introduce you to Dr. Hanna Johansson. Dr. Johansson is one of our most brilliant scientists, she has been with us since the beginning helping us to understand and harness people’s projection abilities. Much of the technology you will find here was developed by Dr. Johansson and her staff.”

“It’s….um….nice to meet you Dr. Johansson.” Hayden said to the woman in the lab coat who had turned her gaze to Abigail and Hayden, but continued raking her nails up and down the helpless woman’s soles.

The woman in the lab coat laughed and with a slight southern drawl replied “Oh Honey, I’m not Dr. Johansson. Dr. Johansson is the big bag of giggles you see strapped down to the table. I’m her sister Stephanie.”

“What? I….I don’t understand.” Hayden said shocked.

“Well you see Hayden” Abigail said raising her voice slightly to allow Hayden to hear her over the frantic laughter of the Doctor. “Dr. Johansson……DR. JOHANNSON…” Abigail raised her voice yet again to overcome the peels of hysterical laughter reverberating around the room. “Oh for God’s sake, Steph please stop torturing your sister for a minute so I can hear myself think.”

“You ruin all my fun.” Stephanie said in a slightly pouty tone. Getting up from her chair she walked around to the head of the table and leaned down to Hanna’s ear. “You get a short reprieve for now, but don’t worry sweetie, tickle time will resume again…shortly.” She said gently running her nails along the outline of the woman’s ear.

Hayden could hear Dr. Johansson breathing heavily still trying to recover from the ordeal and noticed she was covered in sweat.

“Now, as I was saying” Abigail continued. Dr. Johansson has been with us since the very beginning, originally as the head of our R&D department. She is the foremost authority on the Albatross program and inducing the projection state in our gifted individuals. Recently Dr. Johansson made the decision to actually join the program. As it turns out, just studying the phenomena was not enough for her; she became completely obsessed with it, wanting to experience the state for herself. She came to me about a year ago and asked that she be tested to determine if she met the qualifications, which, not surprisingly, she did. Most Albatrosses possess a high level of intelligence.”

“So…she volunteered for all this?” Hayden asked.

“Volunteered? She practically begged me to join. She said her research had hit a wall and that the only way she would be able to continue her studies was if she got to experience projection first hand. I was….wary of allowing her to join the program, my primary concern being that it would interfere with her day to day job duties, but we have managed to find a nice balance between her normal job and the conditioning sessions.”

“But….um….her sister? Don’t you think that’s a little sick? You told me the handler and Albatross had to be….intimate.” Hayden said in a whisper.

“I did not say they had to be intimate. I said that the relationship between handler and Albatross had to be of an intimate nature. Intimate does not mean sexual Hayden, it means a close, personal relationship.” Abigail said in a harsh tone. “Get your mind out of the gutter, there is nothing sexual going on here. I admit, the relationship dynamic is one of our more….unique ones, but it works. Stephanie has been very successful conditioning Hanna and pushing her into a projection state.”
“It wasn’t easy either, this little bitch is a suborn one.” Stephanie said once again raking her nails lightly across her sisters smooth soles.”

“AAAAAHHHHH” Hanna squealed like a stuck pig. “Please….please Steph, I’ve had enough please….mercy….you…..you’ve been at this for like an hour. I need to get back to work.”

“Aw….nice try sis, but I’m just getting warmed up. Today is Tuesday, you know what that means.” Stephanie said with a smile.

“What does it mean?” Hayden asked curious.

“Well Dr. Johansson has Tuesdays off to focus entirely on conditioning. Which she knows, but at this point I’m sure she would say anything to get out of it. You know the rules Doctor, your sister is in complete control, if you didn’t want this, you shouldn’t have signed the submission agreement.”

Hanna let out a pitiful moan, but remained silent occasionally flexing her free toes.

“What is a submission agreement?” Asked Hayden.

“Every Albatross must sign one before we allow them into the program. You see Hayden, it’s very important that each subject be in the right frame of mind to facilitate the projection state. They are only able to cross over when we achieve a deep level of helplessness and submission and it’s very important that the Albatross has absolutely no power over the handler otherwise the entire psychological dynamic is ruined. The submission agreement helps ensure that. Basically it is a legally binding document that gives the handler power of attorney over the Albatross. Furthermore, the Albatross is stripped of all legal rights and all of their resources, money, property everything really is transferred to the handler permanently. Stephanie is especially fortunate because not only does she receive a salary from us for her work, but also gets Hanna’s salary as well.”

“You hear that sis. How does it feel knowing these manicured nails I’m using on you was paid for with your salary.” Stephanie said giggling.

“Please….I really need to pee Steph…..I had like three cups of coffee this morning and you didn’t let me use the bathroom before we started.” Hanna said desperately.

“Awww….poor baby.” Stephanie said taking a single nail and gliding it along the underside of Hanna’s toes. “Is someone gonna piss her little panties?”

“PLEASE DON’T!” Hanna screamed. “My bladder is on fire, please I seriously can’t hold it.”

“Give her a break for fucks sake, at least let her pee.” Hayden said angrily.

Stephanie rose from her chair and walked over to Hayden. Hayden noticed that the woman towered over not only herself, but Abigail as well. She must have been at least 5’11, with long flowing red hair that cascaded down her back. “You must be the paralyzed little minx I’ve heard so much about. Oh how I would love to play with you dear.” Stephanie said running a nail over Hayden’s cheek.

“Stephanie!” Abigail said in a warning tone. “You know the rules. She isn’t part of the program yet and she isn’t your Albatross. No touching.”

Stephanie sighed. “You and your rules.” She crouched down and looked Hayden in the eyes. “You don’t know anything sweetie. Every Albatross has a different trigger; just tickling isn’t enough to push my sister into the correct state of mind. It’s my job to get her there, so butt out.”

“What’s her trigger?” Hayden asked nervously.

Stephanie smiled. “Well you see, Ms. Smarty pants here is super proud of all her accomplishments, she thinks she is sooo much better than everyone around her. That arrogance, that pride, it’s a big part of what keeps her from letting go. That’s why it’s my job to strip her of that. My sister’s trigger is total, abject humiliation. Isn’t that right sis?”

Hanna groaned loudly. “Please, don’t….being tied like this is humiliating enough. You know how I feel about my feet…”

Stephanie laughed. “What, you mean these huge boats?” She said running her fingers down the sole. “There is just so much to tickle here. I love it.” Stephanie looked at Hayden and smiled. “Size 12, can you believe it? This bitch has a hell of a time finding shoes.”

Looking at Hanna’s feet Hayden noticed for the first time how long her toes were, they were probably the longest Hayden had ever seen on a person. Her second toes were by far the longest, much longer than the big toes and she had a golden toe ring on each of them, as though they were placed there to draw attention to this feature.

“Oh, I almost forgot to turn on the cameras!” Stephanie said with glee. Get ready for your grand début sis.” She said reaching over and flicking a switch. Suddenly a monitor against the wall clicked on and Hayden could see the face of the woman strapped to the table. “Hayden meet Hanna.” Stephanie said with a smile.

Hayden looked at the monitor; it was an up close view of Hanna’s face looking down through the hole in the table. Hayden could see the woman’s face was a bright shade of red, sweaty and disheveled. Her face was covered in freckles and her green eyes looked down at the camera despondently.

“Hi Hayden…” Dr. Johansson said with a hint of misery in her voice. “I’m sorry we have to meet under these conditions, but as you probably already surmised my sister finds a great deal of enjoyment in embarrassing me.”

“Oh sweetie.” Stephanie replied “You know I do it cuz I love you.” She said walking over and smacking Hanna on the ass. Walking over to Abigail, Stephanie leaned over and in a whisper said “I know this is only supposed to be a conditioning session, but she is almost there, at the threshold. I think I can push her over, but I need your help.”

“What did you have in mind?” Abigail asked.

Stephanie leaned over and began whispering in Abigail’s ear for a minute, then leaned back and smiled.

“Oh really? You think that will work?” Abigail asked with raised eyebrows.

“Definitely. Just try it, I know it will push her over the edge and get us a good projection state. ” Stephanie replied.

Abigail walked over to the table and pulled up a chair next to Hanna’s head. Leaning in close she began to speak “You know Doctor, your sister was just talking to me about your last conditioning session. She told me some very interesting things.”

Hanna groaned “Oh God please….please Steph don’t tell me you told her about all that….”

“She told me you have quite the crush…..on me.” Abigail said running her fingers through Hanna’s red hair. “Is that true? Do you find me attractive?”

Hayden watched the monitor as Hanna’s face began to flush from embarrassment.

“I…..I don’t think this is appropriate Lieutenant….” Hanna tailed off as though she lost the will to speak.

“I’ll decide what’s appropriate, now answer me or else I’ll leave you here at the mercy of your sister for the rest of the day. Do you think I’m attractive? Have you been having fantasies about me?” Abigail said still softly massaging the Doctors scalp.

“Yes.” Hanna said meekly her face flushing even redder then before. “I’m sorry, I know it’s not appropriate and I know you are married, it’s just…”

“Shhh.” Replied Abigail. “Tell me about these fantasies you have. Stephanie mentioned something about….feet. Tell me Doctor, do you have a thing for women’s feet? My feet?”

“Please….please don’t….not with Hayden in the room.” Hanna said pleading.

“Your sister tells me you fantasize about seeing my feet. She says that you have never seen them, that you wish just once I would take off my combat boots so you could get a peek. Is that true?” Abigail said smiling in a soft cajoling voice.

“I’m sorry…..I’m sorry…..I…..yes…..it’s true. I do think about them.” Hanna said in a voice which sounded like a woman who had been totally broken by the admission.

Abigail dangled her boot underneath the table right in Hanna’s face. “She said you told her in your last session that you wanted to smell them. Do you want to smell my feet Doctor? Suck my toes, lick my soles?”

Hanna’s eyes rolled up into her head in what appeared to be a mix of utter embarrassment and total ecstasy at the thought. “Yes, it’s true.” Hanna looked back down again straight into the camera positioned below her head, her eyes looked to be watery as if she was about to burst into tears.

Abigail leaned closely into Hanna’s ear and whispered “Well Doctor today might be your lucky day. Beg for it. I want to hear you beg to see my feet.”

This seemed to set off something deep inside the helpless Doctor as the damn broke and she began to blubber and beg like never before. “Please….oh God yes please, just take them off, let me see your feet. Don’t tease me please I can’t take it.”

“Oh you will take whatever I give you my darling and be glad for it.” Abigail said pulling her boot up and beginning to slowly unlace it. First the left and then the right until she was only left in a pair of thick brown socks.

Hayden found herself transfixed by the scene. “Was this really happening?” She thought. If Hanna’s trigger really was humiliation this tactic seemed to be working as the Doctor’s face had somehow turned an even deeper shade of red, almost crimson in color.

Abigail slowly pulled off her socks. “I have a confession to make my dear. I’ve had these feet locked up inside these boots all day, and my socks….I’ve been wearing the same pair the last three days.” Abigail said slowly lifting the left sock up to Hanna’s nose. “Take a whiff.”

Hayden watched as the Doctor inhaled the scent which seemed to send a shudder down her entire body. “OH MY GOD!” Hanna exclaimed.

“Pungent hmm?” Abigail asked. “Now try the real thing.” She slowly lifted her foot under the table and placed her toes right under the Doctor’s nose. Looking at her feet Hayden guessed she was probably a size 8 or 8 1/2, unlike her fingers which bore no polish; her toes were painted a bright fire engine red. Hayden watched as Abigail slowly traced Hanna’s lips with her big toe. “Now open your mouth and suck my toes bitch.”

The Doctor complied and Abigail shoved her big toe into the Doctor’s mouth, as she did so she turned and nodded to Stephanie who had taken position at Hanna’s feet. Without warning Stephanie began lightly dancing her fingernails up and down Hanna’s soles once again. The distraction of Abigail’s feet had left Hanna completely unprepared as she suddenly burst into a fit of unbridled laughter.

“No….no oh god fuck no…..please……I HAVE TO FUCKING PEE.” Hanna screamed as Stephanie continued assaulting her soles. Suddenly Hayden watched as a large wet spot began to form in the Doctor’s white panties and leak out pouring down the sides of the table.

“Uh oh….someone had an accident.” Stephanie said in a taunting sing song voice.

Abigail used the opportunity to shove all her toes into Hanna’s mouth now, effectively gagging her as she tried desperately to laugh. “Suck my toes you little freak, suck them all.” Abigail said.

Hayden watched as the Doctor’s face continued to redden from the onslaught of tickles and what Hayden could only assume was the total and complete humiliation the Doctor must have felt from losing bladder control and being forced to admit her deep seeded fetish. As Hayden watched her face contorted into a twisted desperate smile something strange happened. Suddenly the Doctor appeared to go limp, her eyes began to glaze over and her pupils suddenly dilated to the size of small saucers and just as quickly contracted again. Hayden watched as the Doctor now lay there, drooling with Abigail’s toes in her mouth a far away distant look in her eyes.

“That’s it, she’s crossed over.” Abigail said.

“Quick get the looper hooked on before she gets pulled back in.” Stephanie said frantically.

Abigail pushed a button next to the table and what appeared to be a black shell descended from the ceiling. Abigail placed in on the back of the Doctor’s head. “How far back should I go?”

“Just the last five minutes, that should be more than enough.” Said Stephaine.

Abigail pushed a few buttons and suddenly the black shell lit up with a green ring of lights that seemed to circle around and around. “What the hell is that?” Hayden asked.

“It’s called a looper. All our sessions are recorded. This device allows us push the recording of the last five minutes into her brain. It loops over and over again into her subconscious mind.” Abigail explained.

“What? You mean she is being forced to relive all that over and over again?” Hayden asked.

“Yes, sort of. It’s only being pushed into her subconscious mind. Reliving the events that pushed her over the threshold and into the projection state acts as a barrier forcing her consciousness out. Without it she would be sucked right back into her body.”

“That….that just seems….cruel.” Hayden said.

“It’s not cruel, it’s necessary. Dr. Johansson developed this technology herself.” Abigail replied grabbing her walkie talkie. “Control room, Dr. Johansson has crossed the threshold. I repeat Dr. Johansson has crossed the threshold. Lock onto her Theta wave; I’ll be in the control room shortly. Stephanie you stay here with her, Hayden you are coming with me.” Abigail said grabbing Hayden’s chair and wheeling her out of the room.

Abigail quickly wheeled Hayden down the hall and into another room that appeared to be a control center of some kind. “What’s the status? Where is she right now?” Abigail asked.

A man sitting behind a console with several monitors turned and spoke “We have locked on to her; she is still on the grounds. It looks like a very strong projection.”

“What is her degradation rate?” Abigail asked.
“.5% per minute, that is a lowest we have seen from her so far.” The man replied.

“Degradation rate?” Hayden asked perplexed.

“Projecting takes a great deal of psychic energy, it drains the mind. The degradation rate tells us how long she has before we have to pull her back.” Abigail said quickly walking over to the monitors and reviewing them.

“Wait…what happens if you don’t pull her out in time?” Hayden asked.

“If her theta wave drops below 50% integrity we won’t be able to get her back. Her mind dissipates and we lose her forever. The degradation rate is different for every Albatross, however Dr. Johansson’s is particularly high, which is why we have to monitor her so closely. It gets better every time she projects, but .5 is still too high for her to stay out for an extended period.” Abigail said still studying the monitor. “Where is she now? I want an exact position.”

“Hold please, I’m working on narrowing the field.” Said the man.

“Quickly, quickly, we don’t have much time.” Abigail said.

“She’s here….right here in this room. She appears to be standing next to you Lieutenant.” He said.

“Doctor listen to me, you have a strong wave going, we need to test your limits. Try to project off site, not too far though. Keep yourself within 100 miles.” Abigail said seemingly talking to thin air.

“She’s gone Lieutenant. I’m trying to recalibrate and establish her new position.” The man said pushing some buttons on the console. “Ah…there she is 75 miles out.” An alarm suddenly began beeping. “Degradation rate has doubled to 1%, her theta wave is at 95% and dropping. She’s too far out.”

“Give her a minute. She is still in the safe zone; we need to push if we hope to see improvement.” Abigail said.

Hayden heard another alarm sound as the console began to flash. “Ma’am, she has gone airborne, she just shot straight up five miles.” The man said with a tinge of concern in his voice.

“God damn her, she knows she shouldn’t be doing that.” Abigail said in an obviously annoyed tone.
“Degradation rate has increased to 5%, theta wave integrity is at 80% and she is still climbing. Now 10 miles above ground level.”

“Pull her out. Stop the loop, she is being wreck less.” Abigail said.

“Stopping loop.” The man said as he pushed some buttons on the keyboard in front of him. “Ma’am, the loop has stopped but she is still out, she has extended past her limit and her subconscious isn’t pulling her back in. Theta wave degradation has now jumped to 15%, theta wave integrity is at 60%, we need to pull her back in now. Another 30 seconds and we will lose her.”

“Damnit, that silly bitch.” Abigail yelled angrily. She quickly grabbed her walkie talkie again. “Steph, your sister pushed past her limit and her theta wave is dropping into the red. Initiate emergency extraction.”

Hayden looked at one of the monitors which showed an image of the room they had just come from. Stephanie was still standing at the foot of the table. Hayden watched as she quickly removed a tazer from her belt and put it to the back of Hanna’s neck. Pressing it in she sent the electrifying shock right into her sisters spine. Hayden watched as Hanna’s entire body suddenly tensed and then went limp.

“Did we get her?” Abigail asked frantically.

“Hold please, the readings are coming in now.” The man said looking at a monitor which appeared to have a serious of vital signs. “We got her, just barely, but we got her.” The man said with a sigh.

Hayden looked at Abigail. The look on her face could only be described as…furious, absolutely furious. “Hayden you stay here, I need to go and speak with Dr, Johansson.” She said as she swiftly turned and exited the room.

Hayden watched on the monitor as a team of men rushed in and began quickly unstrapping the Doctor from the table. A moment later Abigail walked into the room. Dr. Johansson began to slowly open her eyes as the men sat her up on the table. Hayden watched as Abigail walked up and appeared to begin yelling at the Doctor.

“Hey, can you turn up the sound?” Hayden asked the man at the panel.

“Well…I probably shouldn’t, but….I kinda want to hear this myself. Just don’t tell the Lieutenant.” The man said as he turned up a volume knob.
“What the fuck were you thinking?” Abigail said angrily. “I said 100 miles out, not 50 straight up. You know damn well what flying does to your degradation rate. You have been warned about this Doctor, we almost lost you.”

“I need to push the boundaries or I’m not going to get strong.” Hanna said weakly.

“Get stronger? You’re going to get dead Hanna. Just because your wave has strengthened doesn’t mean you can pull stupid shit like that. You aren’t Joan for God’s sake and if Joan was here she would kick your ass up one side of this complex and down the other.”

“I know.” Hanna said softly.

Abigail sighed and turned to Stephanie. “One month of conditioning only, no facilitating her into projecting until I clear it.”

“Wait, please. Give me another chance. I promise I won’t do that again.” Hanna said pleading with Abigail.

“One month. I will reevaluate you at that time and we can decide if you’re ready to go back out.” Abigail said firmly. “Take her to her room and let her sleep it off.” Abigail turned to Stephanie “Watch her. No more unplanned, impromptu projections. Got it?”

“Ok, ok I got it.” Stephanie said as she followed the man carrying the Doctor out of the room.

Hayden sat taking in the whole scene, what just happened seemed surreal. Did she really want to get involved in all of this…..Theta waves, degradation and….flying? Questions swirled in Hayden’s mind as she contemplated what was to come next.

To be continued…

I read most of the stories that are posted and enjoy some of them a great deal. Yours, however, just touch me where I live. Thanks so much

Thank you for the kind words. I'm very happy to hear you appreciate the stories.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back