• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Life Tickling: Backseat Takedown F/M

methodtickler

Once, when hanging out in the car with my then-girlfriend and her friends, I suffered the humiliation of a sneak attack from her best friend Sandy. Blonde and voluptuous, she was the prototypical bitchy best friend, always ready with a snide comment or joke at my expense. The fact that I was what they considered 'city' didn't help either being that they were all pampered suburbanites. Sitting in the drivers seat, I cracked some joke at her and before I knew it, she reached from behind me and and dug all ten fingers into my ribs. Helpless to stop her, I howled with laughter as she attacked my ribs stomach and armpits with those devilish fingers as everyone cheered her on. It took less than a minute for her to turn me into mush and as I flopped around on the verge of tears, she started with the taunts, "Aww big tough city boy is ticklish! Coochie-coo! Whose a big fat ticklish wimp?" The teasing managed to wear me down a little more as I turned to my girlfriend for help but she just sat their looking stunned. Desperate, I yelled for Sandy to stop but that only made her tickle me harder and faster, sending me into crazed sobs as she laughed and went on,"You want me to stop bitch boy? I want to hear you beg! BEG!" With no other choice, I pleaded for mercy between jagged laughter. "Who's a big ticklish wimp? Who?" she cooed. "I AM!!" I sobbed as she cackled in triumph. She broke me right there in front of my girl and everyone. I only saw the girlfriend once after that. It was a few days later when she broke up with me. She couldn't even look me in the eye.

Last edited:
Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
PS: Probably should be moved to the True Stories subforum.

Geesh, your girlfriend should've helped!... tickle you! :laughhard: :rowfull: Seriously, it's too bad she wasn't a little more supportive.

Well Dad gum! Good story, but sorry about the circumstance. I hope you were able to track ol Sandy down later and give her a Lil payback. ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back