• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Punishment Hour

yes

Hi all, interested to know how people respond to this so please feel encouraged to comment :)

The Punishment Hour

Katie, my then girlfriend, had always been a little kinky. So when she suggested we use some handcuffs to spice up a night indoors, naturally I was game. Little did I know she had something else in mind than just some light bondage.
You see a couple of weeks back we’d been at her place and we had a little argument because I’d slapped her ass while we were fucking. Nothing too hard you understand; I would never hit a woman. But I had been in the moment and given it a tap. She immediately rolled away and started screaming at me. At first I thought she was really overreacting, but I started to realize she must have a reason for responding like this that maybe I just didn’t know about yet. In the end I had apologized and promised not to do it again since it obviously wasn’t her thing. I thought that had been an end to it.
How wrong I was.
‘You OK there, champ? Not too tight?’ She smiled down at me as she turned the last cuff key on my ankle. I was now spread eagle in nothing but my boxer shorts. My arms and legs were taut against the bed posts. ‘Actually the ones on my wrists are a little tight, babe…’ In truth they were cutting into me pretty bad. The ankles were tight too, I could barely move other than shuffle my ass a little beneath me. But hell, I was just too excited to complain much. ‘Well, that’s just too bad big guy…’ she purred as she ran her fingers lightly over my stomach. She knew that drove me completely crazy. I started to get hard fast.
Katie walked slowly around the bed and with the lightest of touches moved her fingers all around my body. I closed my eyes. It felt so fucking good. This was going to be great…!
Her fingers grazed by my feet. I giggled.
‘Hey be careful baby that tickles.’ I said. She grinned at me from the foot of the bed. Her long red hair hung down her large freckled breasts. She was wearing the matching white silk bra and panties I liked so much.
‘Did you think I’d forgotten just how sensitive you are?’ She said as she ran her index finger down my sole. I laughed. ‘Hey, quit that!’ I tried to move my foot away but all I could do was flex my toes; my feet were locked down tight.
‘You know, it’s a bad idea to remind someone how ticklish you are when you’re all tied up like this.’ She laughed. ‘Do you remember what you did to me last week?’
At that moment I must have turned completely pale. With terror, I realized what was about to happen.
‘Katie, please don’t, I already apologized to you and we made up remember? I’m sorry, it was in the heat of the moment, you know it won’t happen again…!’ I pleaded. ‘Oh, I know,’ she grinned, ‘because I’m gonna make sure you remember what will happen to you if it does.’
Her fingers attacked my feet as her grin grew wider and wider. I was panicking already, trying desperately to get away. I thrashed with all my might but I was barely able to budge an inch in any direction. Eventually I just started bucking up and down. I tried to hold in my laughter and resist. I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of seeing me tortured. I was hoping upon hope one of the bedposts would break at my convulsions so I could get myself free. No such luck. Unable to contain myself I started laughing loudly. ‘Stop…! STOP! Was all I could get out before I burst out laughing uncontrollably.
‘Aww, you look so cute, squirming all around like that. This’ll remind you who’s in charge, won’t it?’ She whispered.
I managed to illicit a groan. ‘Katie!! Hahaha….Katie! KATIE for the love of God, stop!’
‘I don’t think so,’ she said as she started moving around the bed, her hands never leaving my body. They ran down from my feet to my thighs, gripping harder. I was gasping and sweating. I started to laugh silently as my breath was stolen away from me. I wanted to beg again for her to stop but I couldn’t do anything but keep my mouth wide open in silent horror. For a brief moment her hands left my body. I sucked in a deep breath and tried to reason with her.
‘Katie! Listen to me, please…’
Her hands suddenly dug into one of my ribs. She knew I was especially ticklish there as she had found on date when we had started going out the year before. I screamed, ‘HAHAHA, Katie, Christ, not there, please stop, please, PLEASE!’ She just giggled and continued to dig into the rib. Desperate, I tried another approach.
‘Anywhere but there Katie!’ I cried. For a second she stopped. ‘All right, how about here?’ she said. How she knew I still have no idea, but she started on another rib and to my abject horror this rib was even more ticklish! I was practically screaming now. Unfortunately our bedroom is soundproofed. A merciful rescue from any of our neighbours would not be forthcoming. ‘Don’t worry, hon, I’ll move on to another spot…’ She looked up at our clock on the wall above the bed. ‘After maybe 10 minutes or so.’ She smiled while I continued to scream like a madman.
I don’t know whether 10 minutes actually passed or whether it was half an hour before she finally stopped attacking my poor rib. To me it seemed like a lifetime had passed. Eventually her fingers moved to my armpits which she wiggled her fingers in lightly. She had moved around to the head of the bed right behind me. I was in misery. As her fingers worked on my armpits softly this was still pretty torturous, but at least now I could keep myself together enough to try to speak to her. ‘Katie…’ I whimpered and panted. She leaned over the head of the bed so that she appeared above me, the dark red ends of her hair coming down and touching my cheeks, the cleavage of her luscious tits in full view. ‘Yes, darling?’ She asked.
‘Please, let me go now, Katie. I can’t take anymore, it’s just too much for me.’ She pretended to frown. ‘Aw, but I can tell you’re enjoying it really. Just look-’ She glanced down at my crotch. I looked down too. It was true; I was still incredibly hard. I realized that all the tickling had made me frustratingly horny.
Katie got up off her knees and walked over to my work desk in the corner of the room. I tried to turn my head to see what she was getting but she was out of my periphery. When she came back she had a long black feather. ‘Oh, Jesus…!’ I uttered as she knelt down and got back to work on me, running it down my side, over my belly, and of course deep into the crevices of my armpits. This went on for God knows how long. I was getting delirious now and I was near tears. On top of it all, like an idiot I had stupidly had a couple of cups of coffee before agreeing to this stupid game now I was desperate for the bathroom. I could feel my gut gurning.
As she stood up to walk to the other side of me I pleaded with her. ‘Katie, come on you’ve had your fun now I’ve told you I’m sorry. Please, let me go honey, I really have to pee.’
At that her eyes widened.
I realized I had made another huge mistake.
She left the room without a word. Part of me hoped that maybe she was going to get the key to let me out so I could race to the toilet. But I realized that hope was in vain since I was pretty sure she had left the key in the desk drawer. Instead, when she came back she carried a white towel from the shower. Smiling again, she slid the towel underneath my backside and spread it out beneath me. ‘There. Now we’re covered in case you happen to have an accident.’ She winked.
This made me furious. Tickling and torturing me was one thing but I wasn’t about to face the humiliation of pissing my pants in front of her! She knelt down in front of me. ‘Tell you what champ. I’ll time you. And if you can take 10 minutes more without wetting yourself, I’ll let you go. Promise. But if you don’t…’ She glanced down again at the bulge in my boxers, ‘…Then those boxers are coming off. And I’ll tickle your balls and anywhere else I please until you go completely insane.’
My cock and balls are super sensitive. If she started to tickle me there I figured I’d just about die of laughter. But before I had time to complain about her ‘deal’ she dug into my sides deep and hard with her nails. She attacked all my vital points ruthlessly, moving too quickly for me to cope. My torso started to get covered with red marks from her onslaught. ‘HAHAHAHA, KATIE, don’t do this for God’s sake! hehhehHEHAHAH!’ I cried out. She stuck her tongue out at me and chuckled. ‘Looks like you’re about to embarrass yourself doesn’t it champ. And only a minute gone so far!’ I glanced up at the clock. I knew there was no way I was going to make 10 minutes. ‘Katie, no! NO!’ Her hands slid down my stomach until they settled directly above my bladder where her fingers dug in with horrible precision. I started to silent laugh again. It was coming….
’No…no!’ I whimpered.
A steady stream of warm wet pee flooded my shorts. Katie giggled and mercilessly showed no let her up. I shut my eyes and turned my head away. I could feel my face turning bright red. I stifled my laughter as best as I could. I didn’t want to look into her face which no doubt wore a very smug expression. ‘Aww, looks like you lose’, she cooed. She walked over to the desk drawer again and took something else out. It was a pair of scissors. While I fumed with indignation and kept my head turned away I felt the blades of the scissors cutting at the sides of my shorts. Slowly she slipped the material underneath and out from under me along with the towel. Then she removed what was left of the boxers on top. Now I was naked, angry, and still hard as a post.
‘But honey, you’ve stopped begging?’ She laughed. ‘Please, don’t stop. You know how I like it.’ At that she knelt down again by my right side and brought the feather up. As it gently landed on my balls it was like a jolt of electricity. She twirled the feather around and around. It was excruciating! Despite myself I started to laugh and beg again. ‘Pluuuheeeasssssse, Kate! No, no, no, no! Staaahup, stop, I’ll do anything!’ She just continued to chuckle to herself as the feather leapt around my testicles, as well as up and down the length of my cock. As I reached the height of my desperation, I finally cried out out. ‘You fucking BITCH! Get off me right now, let me go I said!’ To my surprise she suddenly halted. I gasped in and out while I could.
‘What did you call me?’ Her eyes narrowed.
Looks like I had made another huge mistake.
‘I was just about to let you go, but you know what? Maybe I’ll add some extra time.’ I stared at her in horror. ‘No! NO!’ I muttered. ‘Oh yes, I think so’ she said, ‘I’ll set my timer now...’ She fiddled with her cell and laid it beside her. ‘…and let’s try changing your position. She knelt down and undid the cuff keys by my feet. My legs were free! ‘I want you to turn around so you are ass up.’ The smile on her face was gone now. ‘No way!’ I cried, but as I spoke she gripped my balls, not too hard but hard enough to make me think twice before arguing with her. ‘You’re gonna turn around right now. Or I am going to squeeze these, bad.’ I frowned as I looked down at her grip on my family jewels. I twisted my body around in resignation. My hands were still cuffed but my arms were now crossed in an x in front of me. I felt her hands behinds me clasp around my ankles, locking the cuffs into place once more.
There was a horrible pause. Then I shivered as I felt the feather wander down my lower back and into the crack of my ass.
‘You think what you just went through was torture?’ She said. ‘Well now one hour of punishment time begins.’
I could only scream as it started. It seemed my real punishment hour had only just begun.

Oh yes... I like that a lot! Katie sounds deliciously evil and wicked... Would love to hear more.

Great story! I enjoyed reading it. :D

PS: You should put F/m into the title.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back