• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

L.I. Munch on 3/29/03

Mr. Hyde

My first post on the L.I. Munch wound up in a category all it's own so I hope I posted it right this time. I haven't posted on TMF in quite some time, but I feel compelled to do so now. As many of you know, I have co-hosted the Philly NEST Gatherings with Max Speer, which began in June '97. Today I joined a group of people from the LI/NYC area for a "Munch" hosted by Mistress Mia in a local diner. As a fellow Long Islander this was a real treat (pardon the pun) for me. Some of you may recall, I attempted and failed at putting together a gathering back in late '96 on Long Island, which I called LITA (Long Island Tickling Association). The problem: poor location and uncommitted newbies who wanted me to supply them with a bevy of beauties before they would grace me with their presence. Geez, lemme stop before I start sounding like.... never mind. Back on target, Mistress Mia handled the event beautifully and we had an excellent turnout. Almost everyone who had signed up showed, including a significant number of women, which was nice to see. Mia is a class act and I had the pleasure of getting better acquainted with her and her husband, Neil, who is a real gentleman. Mia and I agreed to coordinate future events. We have in the works, a gathering at a local Dungeon/Club and an upstate event in a secluded home in the country, being graciously offered by a fellow named Nick. I did not mean to jump the gun on all this stuff because I know that Mia is posting tomorrow, but I was just so impressed and excited about today's event that I wanted to share it with everyone and encourage others to join us. One last note, Mia raffled a free door prize, which was a cute and very effective vibrating finger attachment - nice touch! :)

Pete

Hiya Pete,

I cleared the duplicate. Don't sweat it, man. The thought here counts most, and it's a fine one! Good on ya, man!

dvnc

Let me confirm and second the observation that Mistress Mia had the event well organized and well run. 16 of the 20 people expected actually showed up. :) I missed winning the raffle prize by one digit. I'll save further comments until Mia posts.

As mentioned, Mia did a wonderful job of organizing the munch. My sincere thanks for all her hard work.

I had a great time meeting the others. And am sure that everybody else had a good time, also.

I hope that we can get together again.

Ticklernyc

I'm such a dunce!!

Sorry guys, I posted my thread in the Tickling Disc forum and completely forgot about this one. Again, I'm terribly sorry.

It was a great pleasure meeting everyone and hopefully soon we will come together again.:D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back