• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Need to Know

bestmed

TMF Expert
A sequel to "Weak Spots"

It seamed silly, Kara thought. It was something you saw on a Saturday morning cartoon.
But it sure seamed to have been more than Miss Lane could handle. Maybe it works because it's so humiliating to find you're having a hard time holding up to such a childish torment.
Either way she needed to know if she was as subject to this strange form of torture before someone tried it on her.

Now she just had to find someone to, well, to do the tickling. Oh, it would be easy to find someone who would be willing to put his hands all over her. She was never one to brag but she knew she was considered quite pretty and just finding a “Playmate” would be easy.

But she needed someone who wouldn't make fun of her for supposedly being afraid of being tickled into submission by some enemy. It also needed to be someone she had complete trust in. After all, if this did work she had to have someone who would know when to stop.

So, who. She wasn't sure if Kal would go along with it. He might tell her that she probably won't be captured by Dick Dastardly.
Oh, yeah, She thought, what if that weirdo Mxy...what ever his name is, decided to make a cartoon out of me or something.

She stopped her imaginary argument with her cousin.

Maybe Nightwing, she got along well with him, and trusted him. But it might be kind of weird to ask something so intimate of her best friends boyfriend, could cause some trouble between her and Barbra.

She knew the answer, she knew him and trusted him, not only to stop if she couldn't take any more but also not to tell anyone about this “experiment”
She went to talk to him.

Billy was in his quarters doing some homework. Bruce pulled some strings and got him into the same college that Dick was going to. It didn't hurt to have Andrea, also known to the justice league as Isis, to tutor him.
As he was in the middle of a reading assignment he heard a knock at his door, and a very welcome voice call, “Billy, are you in.”
He walked to the door to see a beautiful blond hared blue eyed girl that he knew so well.

“Kara,” he said happily, “Come in.”
She walked in and sat down. Billy sat across from her. He could see that she seemed nervous. He was worried, either she was in some kind of trouble or Clark was.
Without Clark he would have lost his fight with Black Adam, back when he'd been given his powers, and he would be dead now. He would also still be trying to eke out a living on the street instead of having a place here among the Justice League; And Kara...well he cared very much for her. There wasn't much he wouldn't do for either of them.

“What's wrong Kara.”

“Nothing's wrong.” How could she put this so he won't look at her like she was crazy. I...I need your help with something.”

“Sure, anything. Name it.”

She sighed, “Okay, hear me out before you say anything.”

He nodded. “Alright I promise.”

“Well, Kal and I had to rescue Miss Lane from some gangsters.”
Billy chuckled lightly. It had become a little bit of a joke between him and Kara how often Miss Lane found herself in need of rescue.
Kara continued, “The head gangster was having some fun with her.”
Billy's eyes went wide.

“Not that kind of fun. The head gangster, Mr.Big was a tinny man and Lois couldn't keep from laughing, so Mr. Big gave her another reason to laugh.”
Kara went on to tell her in more detail what had happened to the Daily Planets top reporter. She was happy to see he was not scoffing or laughing. When she was done he responded.

“Well, I guess it would be pretty bad for someone sensitive enough. When its not just a playful thing.”

“Yes, I mean I know from playful times with Kal, like you're talking about, that I'm kinda ticklish. Can I ask, are you?”

“Not much. I notice It but I won't tell you where the rebel base is.” then with a small smile he asked. “Would you?”

“That's what I want to know. If I have a weakness like that I want to know before an enemy finds out.”

“I doubt they would even think to try.”

“Mr. Big did, someone else might.”

“Alright, but how can I help. I can't cure you of being ticklish.”

“No, but you can help me find out if I could be broken that way. I need someone I trust because I would have to be restrained.”

“Kinky”

“Billy, please be serious about this.”

“Okay, and how are you going to be restrained. I can't hold you down.”

“As Captain Marvel you can, and Barbara gave me some depleted Kryptonite that all of the bats keep in their belts.”

“That won't hurt you?”

No it's not full strength.

Supergirl and Captain Marvel flew to a cave that she had picked out. Billy couldn't help looking at the very revealing version of her outfit that she had chosen for this. Kara noticed but said nothing. They put out a thick blanket for her to lay on and she let Billy, Captain Marvel to the world but still Billy to her, open the led lined box and then he used a length of rope to tie Kara's hands.

She laid back and Billy said. “Now to find out if you'll give in we need something you really don't want to do, or tell me. If it's something like who is Superman there's not reason to hold out, I already know that.”

Kara was a little nervous about that. “Um, Okay what do you have in mind.”

Billy thought, what would a young woman not want to tell anyone?Maybe something about Clark that annoys her...No, again not important enough. Maybe some guilty pleasure. No, that wasn't something she wouldn't be willing to share with him.
A smile came to his face as it hit him. She was barely out of high school and he knew one thing no teenage girl would want to tell anyone. At least not a boy.
He leaned over her. “Which member of the league are you attracted to. Not just is he good looking, I mean like a crush.”

“Um, Billy that's silly, come up with something else.”

Her expression told him this was the right question. “No, I want to know who it is.” He said as he reached under her arms and began to wiggle his fingers.

It was instantly maddening. She had been ticked there by Kal before but she hadn't been tied up at the time. He just kept going and seamed to be enjoying watching her wiggle and try not to laugh.

“Who is it?” he said in a taunting sing song tone. “It's the bat isn't it. All girls are crazy for the bat.” He lent over his face inches from hers and he whispered, “Tell me.”

Feeling his breath on her face the dam broke and she burst out in laughter. Billy smiled, “Now that's better. Just tell me who it is and I'll stop...probably.”

Kara's eyes went wide. “NOHOHOHOO, Thehehehis was a bad idhehehehea. STOP.”

Billy moved his hands down. “Kara, how many ribs do Kriptonias have? Lets find out. He worked around her ribs. “One.....Two.....Three, Oh I think three is extra ticklish.”

“OKAY, STOP PLEHEHEHEHESE. I cahaahaan't take it.”
“Then answer the question. It's not Grayson is it? Really Kara your best friends boyfriend...Ah here's rib number five.”

“NO, NO it's not him.” She screamed thought her laughter.

“Ah, okay...Six, six ribs ahahaha. He said mimicking the puppet from Sesame Street....He continued his count and she continued to squirm and laugh.

“So you do have the same number” he paused giving her a chance to catch her breath. “How about your sides.” He started lightly squeezing. She arched her back, tried to twist but couldn't get out of his hands. “Plehehe..Plehehease enough, nohohohoho.”

Again he paused, looked at her abdomen then turned to his pretty friend. “Kara, I know you like strawberries”

“NO.” she said she knew where this was going.

“and I know you like blueberries.” he said as he put one arm around her mid section.”

“NO! Please NO.”

“But do you like...raspberries.” He lowered his head and blew a long breath right into her navel. She screamed and tried to throw him off but he had a good grip on her.

“STOP IT STOP IT PLEASE”

“It's the Flash isn't it?”

“NOHOHOHOHO.”

Kara couldn't stand this, she was close to giving up but she really didn't want to answer this question, dam him for finding just the right question to ask. She also didn't want to admit that the maid of might could be broken in such a silly way. No she could hold out long enough to show that she couldn't be beaten but the simple stroke of a feather.

“Okay, lets try here then.”
Billy sat over one of he legs and held the other in one arm. He then squeezed her knee cap.
She wiggled and tried to get her leg back but her had a firm grip on her. She let out an almost child like laugh.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” The feel of it shot up like electricity. Then the feeling changed as Billy moved behind her knee. It drover her wild, her laugh turned to a scream. “AAHHHHHHHAHAHA, Billyhehehehehehe”

“Yes” he asked her. “Do you have something you'd like to tell me?”

“WAAHAHAHAHAHA” Just before she gave in she caught herself. “NO Ihehehehe WON'T”

Billy stopped just for a moment. “You know this is kind of fun. Don't you think?'

“NO I don't” well, maybe a little she thought to herself.

“Well, you've held out pretty well but there's one more thing to try.”

She had a bad feeling she knew what he meant...Maybe this had been a mistake.

Billy took a different hold on the leg he already had. He turned to her. “You know, even your feet are cute.” He said as he tested her by running the back of one finger from heel to toe kind of like the babinski test.
It worked...oh boy did it work. Her foot curled and she let out the cutest giggle he'd ever heard. Jackpot he thought to himself.

“Oh, Kara, you had better always keep those boots on.”

She knew he would break her now but she just couldn't give in. It looked like her weak spot was going to be the same as Miss Lane's

Billy started by playing with her toes, rolling them and running his finger between each of them.
The wiggling feeling was unbearable, she squealed and arched her back and attempted in vain to get her foot away.
Billy then moved to her instep, slowly running one finger up and down. She got herself under control but couldn't hold back her giggle. She knew he was just playing now.

He was having fun teasing her now, getting this response from his closest friend. He knew what his answer to the question he'd asked her would be, and his ulterior motive for the question was to find out if he had any potential rival or if, just maybe, they could become more than friends someday.

“Billyhehe, sthaap teheheasing.”

“Oh, okay, lets get down to business.” He started with two fingers in the middle of her arch.
Every muscle in her body reacted. She had never felt anything like this, and he showed no sign of letting up. She was close to giving in. Then he stepped it up.

Billy used four fingers spider tickling over he whole foot. As Captain Marvel his hands covered nearly the whole surface of her small feet.

Kara was rocking, flopping around and howling at the top of her lungs. Her laughter filled the cave they were in.

“Tickle tickle Kara.” He taunted. “Hold out as long as you like, I'll just keep tickling.”

He was driving her mad. Almost against her will it burst out. “YOU! IT'S YOU! STHAHAHAPP.”

He did stop. Did he hear what he thought he'd heard.

She looked up at him. “It's you Billy.”

He let go of her foot and untied her. He then sat next to her. “Kara, do you mean Billy, or Captain Marvel?”

She smiled. I don't see the difference. What I like....What I love, is deeper than which body your in. It's the deep down part that's the real you.”

Billy's heart leaped. “I love you to.” he said as they closed the distance between them and kissed for the first time. A soft, gentle kiss. They pulled back both with smiles on their faces.

She had found out she could be tickled into submission. But she'd also found love.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back