• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Craig's lesson in control M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Craig had told me he was inexperienced with men but had fantasised about a man controlling him and he was nervous on arrival at my apartment and I told him to stand still and liked the way he shivered when I took off his jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt and pulled it open and caressed his bare chest and began flicking my tongue across his nipples and smiled as Craig groaned and I began stroking his nipples with the tips of my fingers.

I liked him being so submissive and told the 6'1" Craig Doyle from Dublin, Southern Ireland that he was very attractive looking into his dark brown eyes and attractive face and asked he said he had a live-in girlfriend but this was something he needed to experience and I lightened my fingers and licked his nipples as I stroked his sides and he squirmed a little

"Sorry it tickles a little!" he said and I smiled knowing my teasing fingers and mouth action were driving him crazy as he tried to stand still and then stopped licking his hardened nipples and told him we needed to go to the bedroom and he nodded.

In the bedroom I had him sit on the bed and bluntly said to him "I want to make you come Craig, I want to taste you!" and as he nodded still silent I unbuckled Craig's black leather belt and then unfastened his trousers. My fingers slid down the sides of his loafer shoes inside them and he flinched as my fingers slid beside his socked feet and looking at him I told him to sit still and he said he was sorry but it tickled! I eased off both loafer shoes and my hands rested on top of his black nylon socks.

"Sit still Craig you want to be controlled and you are being so wait as I am going to eat you and seeing your dick is hard, you want it too and he whispered "Yes Sir!"

I ordered him to lie on his stomach on the bed and pulled off his trousers and briefs then told him to lie still and caressed his shoulders but ran my tongue down his back to the cheeks of his ass and licked them and eased his legs a little apart and licked hs inner thighs. He moaned so told him to raise his arms over his head and then secured them to the bed and he let me in submissive mode.

I then licked and nibbled his inner thighs making him squirm and moan and stroked his ass making him tense and licked down the crack of his cheeks and told him to lie still as he tensed and my tongue licked his hole and he groaned and I told him to lie still but open his legs which he was unwilling to do and I didn't push him but noted his disobedience and then released him and told him to turn on his back and secured his wrists again.

I then traced his erection and caressed his stomach again and then his balls and his inner thighs and he squirmed and moaned and apologised saying that it tickled and I smiled and licked the shaft of his dick and his balls making him moan more and took his dick in my mouth and gave it a little suck! I sensed his excitement and stopped and moved to the end of the bed by his still socked size 14 feet and secured his ankles together and to the customised bed. Then lightly stroked his chest and licked his nipples as my other hand stroked his rigid erection.

"Like that Craig?" I asked

"Yesssssss Sir aaaaahMmmm aaaah!"

I then worked my hands up and down the shaft of his dick and smiled as Craig's breath got heavier and deeper and I said he seemed to enjoy another man's touch and he nodded and said but he seemed to be ticklish and he nodded again and I smiled and reminded him he wanted to be rendered powerless under another man's control. I loved seeing his expression as I played with him and stroked his sides and he tossed his head from side to side on the bed being teased.

"I'm going to enjoy your body and nothing you can do to stop me Craig!" I told him

I sucked and licked his nipples and nibbled them as Craig moaned and thrashed around in his bonds but couldn't get free and soon his moans subsided into sighs of acceptance. He shuddered as I stroked his ribs and licked his balls and stroked his dick and his inner thighs and armpits. I whispered to him it pleased me he was ticklish and had disobeyed me and this needed punishing and saw his expression of fear wondering what I'd do.

At the end of the bed I then faced the socked size 14 feet and began to lightly touch the outsides of his socked feet.

"Please not my feet!” Craig said squirming

"I told you Craig I can touch you anywhere I want to and what can you do about it and I thought you wanted controlling by another man, that's what you will be Craig and not my problem you're ticklish!" I told him

I lightly then stroked both struggling socked soles

“Heeheee fuck not my feet heeeheeeee it tickles.” Craig erupted in the most girlish giggles so individually I pulled the socked toes back and lightly stroked fingers along the base of the wiggling socked toes.The giggles came faster and higher with the tickling of his socked toes and I stopped the tickling!

I could smell his feet just beneath my face, the aroma emanating from his size 14's still inside a pair of black nylon city socks. I leaned closer to them to take in his footsmell and sniffed hard as my nose hovered dangerously close to the top of his right foot, with the left not more than 6" to the right. As the tip of my nose made contact with the right foot's toes, I began to fondle his right sole, pressing the tips of my fingers into his foot holding it still as I sniffed at it more, then stroked the ball of his foot and kissed his socked toes. I repeated the same with his left socked foot. I having needed to tell him to keep his right foot still or I would give it something to wriggle about for, Craig tried hard to lie still as I similarly enjoyed his left foot!

"Good boy learning the art of being controlled and it seems you really are ticklish on your feet even with your socks on as you know they'll be coming off to afford you the opportunity to be fully controlled as you are in fantasies, at the mercy of another man who can do whatever he want to you but I guess tickling has never crossed your mind?"

Craig was silent as my lips grazed the socked toes of each foot in turn and signalled to him to keep quiet as I reached for the top of his right sock and slowly peeled it down and off winking at him as I did it in silence and then similarly peeled off his other sock and gazed at both large and vulnerable bare feet.

"Oh Craig you seem to have lost both socks!" I said and enthusiastically sucked both big toes in my mouth as he writhed on the bed but he could neither resist nor break free though instantaneously he tried. I told him to answer my question truthfully and he nodded

"Are these feet ticklish Craig?"

"Hell hahhahahaaayes!" Craig laughed out loud and protested and tried to move both feet away and failed as I began massaging each foot in turn firmly and nibbled on his arches one after the other.

"Heeeeheeeee no, don’t tickle my feet!” Craig was cut off mid sentence as my fingers glided over his helpless soles and he clenched his toes so stroked both soles of his feet and his arches being a sensitive area and sure enough his toes unclenched immediately.

“No, no, no please don’t tickle my feet!" Craig begged and I told him the more he protested thw worse I'd tickle them as he needed punishing for having attitude with me earlier and wasting no time I licked up n' down each bare sole in turn but he clearly hated this happening as he shouted

“Heeeeeeeheee fuck not the tongue!” Craig yelled!

My tongue methodically teased all over both of Craig's bare feet and slipped in between his toes which was a killer move and had him convulsing into fits of tortuous laughter and I loving seeing the sight of his squirming soles. I then stopped the tickles and massaged his feet and took several deep breaths sniffing all around his feet, under them, along the sides, across the tops, and kissing them all! I lightly stroked my fingers along his soft soles making Craig moan more still as his giggles got louder and he squirmed from my fingers tickling under his defenseless toes. I then pulled the toes back on each foot in turn and lightly tickled the stretched bases of his toes! Helpless Craig could do nothing but try pulling free and laughing like a loon which he did perfectly and to humiliate him, I told him so and congratulated him!

“Tell me is this ticklish!" I teased whilst nibbling his toes and rubbed my face back and forth across his toes, holding each foot so his sole was in my face and soon enveloped his long toes inside my warm mouth with my slithering tongue snaking around and in between his toes making Craig shake violently on the bed as my fingers joined in the assault subjecting Craig to an intense tickling feeling and consequently a steady stream of uncontrolled laughter from him!

I told Craig I loved the smell of his feet and both bound bare feet was dripping wet with my saliva and seeing his toes shaking wildly and then stopped the tickling torment as Craig was rendered breathless and slowly massaged his feet and spacing his toes and rubbing my fingers along the insides of his toes. Then pressed my nose to them all saying that I was glad he was so ticklish and stroked each sole lightly and sniffed his sweaty feet more before licking his toes which again drove him wild but then visciously sucking on them one after the other and stroking the soles of his feet!

"Pleasehahahhahahahahastaaapahahahahahitticklesahahahhahahaaa" he begged

"Oh yes it tickles but it shows you who is in control, full control!" I said and used my tongue on the tops of his feet and the toes that I couldn't get enough of and in my mouth, sucking on each one hungrily as the smell of his sweaty was so addictive and intoxicating for me my fingers tickle tortured his soles and toes to make him struggle and become more sweaty as the intensity of my oral teasing of his feet increased and so did his laughter!

I diligently explored and tormented the soles of his feet, the tops of both feet and his toes, under and in between them all until I was satisfied a really breathless Craig had suffered enough and not wanting a corpse on my hands to deal with that I best free him up and I released the restraints from his wrists and ankles! Craig left within the hour telling me that he would not be mixing reality with fantasy anymore!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back