• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Intimate Ordeal (ffm/f very explicit genital tickle torture, forced orgasms)

tickles_me

TMF Poster
This was my response to a very cool request for a female with ticklish genitals. The actual request was much more elegant than that sentence suggested. And I couldn't resist.

I really like working on things that start to fill gaps in tickling fiction themes, scenarios, or intensity - I have particular tastes, I know how it is to find your kink styles. PM or comment requests. I'm also always working in my own ideas. Multiple 2nd installments are pending now. Stay tuned.

Without further ado.

An Intimate Ordeal

Jade struggled hard against the ropes that strapped her to boards. Her arms were stretched out on either side of her, tied down at the wrists and elbows. Horrifyingly, her legs were identically strapped, outward from her body tied at the ankles and knees to boards that were perpendicular to her torso. She was nude and on her back, her genitals wide and drying in the air; a gag was tied to her face but her head was free and she could see down her bare tits and belly with significant effort. Jade groaned and grunted as she tested the strong silk ropes, hoping for a mis-tied knot to loosen. So far, nothing.

“Oh you poor silly thing,” a southern female drawl teased. “Do you really think you're getting out?” The black haired, porcelain skinned woman sauntered over into her field of vision, one hand on her hip. Beatrice grinned.

Crap, Jade thought. This was not the first time that Beatrice had captured her. Or tortured her. Last time it had gone on for days and Jade had been left a half-dead mess of strained muscles, saliva, cum and tears. Please God get me out of here! Please please please no!! She began to thrash and groan in protest.

The room behind Beatrice contained walls of tools hanging in metal racks, everything from feathers and pipe cleaners to wrenches and swords. Jade’s eyes darted around and found two more people, both with head wraps and dark clothes concealing all but long-nailed fingers and malicious eyes. She whined and shamelessly pulled on her bonds, the rag in her mouth beginning to soak. Fear was burning in her belly and her limbs became hot with anxiety.

“We are coming to geeeet yoouuuu,” Beatrice cooed, holding up a clawed hand and wiggling her fingertips. “I am coming for that sensitive, soft little pussy. I know how tender it is! Yes I do! I can't wait to see it squirm and twitch under my nails. Remember how we laughed together, little girl? See my hand? This tickly one right here? My nails are going to getcha getcha getcha little clitty! I'm coming for yoouuu, tickle tickle tickle!”

Jade squealed her dissent, her eyes following the lacquered red nails dipping toward her exposed crotch. Her hands flapped as she pulled against the ropes and her thighs clenched. Not my vagina! Not already! Oh God, omigod no. Not again not again not again not again!! She tried to close her legs, the muscles in her pubic area contracting and twitching. Her toes clenched. Full panic was drawing beads of sweat from her skin as her breaths became ragged.

The other two people came forward, hands clawed and fingers wiggling, taunting. They began to tease her verbally:

“Tickle tickle titties! I'm coming for your little nipples! Run! Run away! I'm gonna catch ya! Tickle tickle tickle!” A female voice said as the hands inched toward her upper body. Jade shook her torso back and forth, her eyes pinging from one set of hands to another. She wasn't able to move more than ½ inch to either side; she couldn't watch all three people at once. Oh please stop. Please please stop please stop! I can't - I can't I'm going to die! No no no. Stopitstopitstopitshutupshutupshutup!!

The third person was approaching her belly, clawed hands creeping through the air. “Are you ready?” the man asked. “Tickle tickle tickle belly. Here it comes. Ready? Ready? Tickle tickle tickle belly! Ready? Ready?” Jade’s stomach sucked in away from the tickling hands as they hands withdrew and feigned an attack with every “ready”.They were aimed at her lower stomach below her navel, between her hip bones.

Six hands landed on her body one set at a time - breasts first. The fingers immediately attacked with fast, pecking nails all over the globes and down to the nipples. Then quick little circles, tickle tickle tickle, over the erect nipples; Jade held her breath, honked, groaned and, finally, let out peals of forced laughter that were muffled by the cloth gag.

“MmmmmMMRRRPPHHRRRPHHHRRRPPHHHRRR!! MOOOHOOHOOHOOO!” she begged, head tossing back and forth. Her hips bucked and her hands flexed as the nails swung back out, under and up the sides of her breasts into her armpits. She hollered and laughed, the armpit tickling ripping through her abdomen. Distantly she noticed increased heat in the lower parts of her body and the fear renewed in a wave. No, not that! Stop oh please stop! Oh God my armpits! Oh God stop please please stop!

The hands left her pits then ran back down the ribs and up the tits to return to circling nail-tickles over her nipples. She groaned and squealed again, trying to close her throat to stop the laughter and cursing herself for being unable to. This was her nightmare - and it went on for minutes and minutes, her eyes closed in exhausted concentration as the nails danced from her tits to her pits. Scratch scratch scratch. Tickle tickle tickle. Poke poke. She squealed and cackled into her gag as they ran up and down.

Suddenly two more hands roughly grabbed her hip bones, rapidly stabbing fingertips into the extended joints. The tit tickling stopped at the same time so her entire focus shifted to the tendons in her groin. The fingers ran over the hip bones, down the belly and under her stretched thigh creases - the edge of her most ticklish place.

The fingers pinched and titillated the undersides of her ass cheeks, each tweak producing a new squeal amidst her cackling. The hands tickled back up, pinching the groin tendons again until she heaved and sobbed with belly laughter; then they ran to the hip bones and pinch pinch pinch pinched again. The kneading tickles forced guffawing laughter out of her, the sound a rumbling that bubbled up from the depths of her belly.

The man was hunched over her with his back toward her face, his hands attacking her groin and ass and outer labia again and again. “Tickle tickle!! Look at that pussy dance! Kitchy kitchy koo! I'm gonna pinch pinch pinch this vagina!” He was true to his threats and pinched and poked her pubic bone, lips, and stretched inner thighs while she struggled and giggled.

Jade turned her head and pressed it into her shoulder, the tickling of her crotch beginning to overwhelm her as she laughed deeply but silently. The longer it went on the more she was filled with panic, and the more panic that welled up into her throat the more ticklish every touch felt. She couldn't not laugh and her shoulders and hips were increasingly exhausted from tugging on their bonds. She watched the movement between hilarious bouts of laughter that scrunched her eyes closed; she felt how red her face was and could hardly draw breaths, the intense tickling constricting her ribcage with giddy hiccups. Worse, she was sure that she was becoming wet between her legs. It was only a matter of time before they noticed - she felt as if she would cry but couldn't around the laughter. Yet.

“Such a ticklish little thing! Ahh kitchy kitchy kitchy giggly girl! This is only the beginning! I can see you flexing and cringing with every touch and I haven't even touched your clitty!” Beatrice said from between her legs, both hands rising menacingly above her vagina so Jade could see past the man. He did not stop his stabbing tickles and Jade cackled while shaking her head “no” and Beatrice laughed derisively. “No Jadey-wadey! You don't get a say! We are going to tickle you until you die! Koochie koochie koo little clit! Here we come!”

Beatrice held Jade’s outer vagina lips open with the fingers of one hand and raised a single, bending finger above the clit from the other hand, lowering it toward the twitching cleft between Jade’s legs. Beatrice watched as Jade laughed and shook her head and begged. The man began to gently trace the insides of her thighs, from knee to groin, with his fingertips - it barely tickled and, in fact, sent a wave of aroused goosebumps up her body. Tears were pouring from corners of her eyes and she began to sob. She wanted to scream at them to get away from her, to untie her legs, to let her go. Her stomach and ribs hurt from the effort of her muscles.

Beatrice watched Jade struggle and cry as the thumb of the hand holding her open rubbed over her jiggling clit. The motion sent jolts of erotic sensation through Jade’s belly and into her chest. The rash of goosebumps rose again from her ass to her face, the hairs on her neck stood up and she renewed her efforts against the bondage. This was worse - she wished they would tickle her again. She did not want to come.

“I can tell when you get close, Jade. I know you're loving every minute of this, and I am going to make it very worth my while. Koochie koo, Jadey!” Beatrice grinned. “Flick. Flick.” She drew the words out so that they matched her slow, deliberate thumb work.

Jade shook her head “no” with desperate ferocity, screaming and shaking with wide, desperate eyes. No no no not that not that please please don't do that! Oh God please no! Stopitstopitstopit no nonono! The thumb rubbed her again and again and her clit grew a little bigger every time. As it stiffened, Jade’s whining was interrupted by soft moans. She tried to suppress them but was so addled by the tickling and panic that she could barely focus.

The thumb did not stop. Flick. Flick. Rub. Rub. Rub. Rub. An orgasm began to grow in her belly and the groans became sobs again. I don't want to come! Please stop! Please no, I don't want to! Let me go oh please let me go! The thumb rubbed slowly, up and down; flick. Flick. Flick. “MMmmmmMmmMMMMM!”

“Mmm yes yes I can see that someone is enjoying our playtime! This stiff little button loves a little attention, yes it does! Oh, no, no Jadey! No coming yet!”

As her head fell back in preparation for the orgasm rolling up her body, radiating from the thumb pressing over her slick clit, the single nail began to tickle her hood with tiny, gentle flicks. Instead of a groan of pleasure, Jade’s throat opened with a shocked and horrified squeal - the tickling shot up her body and burned the orgasm, instead wracking her with a giggly scream. The thumb left and the fingernail swirled all around the clit head, around and around and around. It slid easily around her clit using the wet from her flexing cleft. Tickle tickle tickle.

Jade howled. Nonononomigahahahaaad!! “MRRREEEEEHEEEHEEE!! MOOOHOOOHOOHOOO!!”

Jade was overpowered by hilarious peals and her eyes rolled up and around in her head. Nothing in the world existed outside of her intensely ticklish clitoris and the shiny red nail circling the tip over and over, tracing little lines. Swoop. Swoop. Swoop.

“That's it! There she is! I knew you loved this part, Jadey! What a happy face you're making! Tickle tickle tickle that little girl! Kitchy kitchy koo! I think we found the tickly spot!” Beatrice pulled her finger back, wiggled it, and attacked again - and again. And again. Each time, Jade screamed as the finger fell and cackled wildly as it tickled her clit. Her face hurt from laughing and her body was hot and sensitive from the orgasm; she couldn't breathe from all the laughing.

Beatrice changed her tactic, trailing the fingernail down to flick the exposed vagina under the base of the clit and wiggled it there. Once, twice, and again. Flick flick flick. Jade moaned and flexed, visualizing her hands protecting her ticklish pussy as she cackled and strained. The tickling was intense sharp and endless, flick flick flick. Flick flick flick flickflickflickflick.

“MOOOHOOOOHOOOO!! Ahhhahaha!! FFAAAHHHPPP! FAAHHAHAAAHAHAAAPFF!!”

Jade saw the tit tickling woman walk to her lower half beside the man and join him, facing her crotch. She felt fingernail tips begin to tickle gently up and down either side of her exposed clit. The man pinched the inside muscles of her split thighs from her knee up to the still-red tendons of her groin. Her muscles contracted as she squealed, the crotch tickling overwhelming and hilarious.

While three fingernails tapped ticklish rhythms all over her quivering, hard clit, using her juices to keep the nails moving easily, the man poked the muscles back down to her knees. Then back up again - then down. Jade went ballistic, screaming around peals of staccato laughter. Every few minutes she would be overcome by giggles and it would take a few more minutes for her to pull herself together enough to holler and put on an angry face.

The fingernail tickling the base of her clit began to move up to the very tip of the head, where it continued to flick rapidly. In seconds the sensations became electric and erotic, another orgasm building in her belly. Not again oh god no not again! Please stop please please Beatrice I'm begging I'm begging I can't take it again oh please stop! The combined tickling and erotic touch was unbearable, both sensations increasing in intensity with every moment.

“Tickle tickle tickle Jade! I know how much your little clit loves to be tickled! Look at how happy it is, so wet and stiff for me! And so ticklish! I know how much you love this by how desperately hard you laugh! I've never seen anyone so ticklish! I see you're ready to come again for me! Kitchy kitchy kitchy koo! Ahh kitchy kitchy koo!” The fingernails flicked and flicked, tickling and zapping her while the meaty fingers poked all over the thighs.

Jade laughed and laughed right up until the orgasm racked her body. She convulsed and her breath caught in her throat, her body exhausted and straining. The flicking did not stop and Jade cried out as the orgasm peaked, ripping through her so hard she blacked out momentarily. She came back quickly - the fingers did not stop their ministrations and once the orgasm passed her vagina felt ten times more ticklish!

Jade screamed and shook and quivered, her body red with exhaustion and slick with sweat. She had no idea how she could still feel laughter and felt like she never wanted to laugh again. Or be nude or have sex or orgasm ever again. She just wanted to be able to hug herself and close her legs. But the tickling continued and her body kept heaving laughter out of her ribcage. Jade struggled to inhale and her laughter subsided as she began to pass out. The hands stopped and she gulped air desperately into her lungs, her head dangling limply.

“Rest up darling. We have all the time in the world and wouldn't want to waste it by letting you sleep. Are you ready? How about now? Now? How about now?” Beatrice continued to taunt her as the minutes passed. As her muscles received the needed oxygen they began to tighten from the anticipation. Every second was one second closer to time’s up.

The man reached around her legs and began to tickle her ass cheeks where they met her thighs. She struggled for a moment and began to groan, the sensations zapping up to her vagina immediately. Jade took shallow, quick breaths and tried to will away the laughter. A hand held her outer labia open wider. She heard a double buzzing sound and her eyes snapped open as she screamed.

“NOOOOOHOHOHO!! MOOHOHOHO! MAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAHHHHH!”

The tips of two hummingbird tools vibrated and touched their buzzing ends to the flesh in the creases on either side of her pumping clitoris. The hummingbird beaks moved simultaneously downward from the top of her hood, gently tracing the creases on either side of her clitoris, and traveling down toward her asshole. Jade let out a guttural laughing sound, the tiny buzzing tools vibrating her entire spent, red clitoris and tickling the thoughts out of her mind. The sensation radiated around her hips and ass, making the pinching on her cheeks much worse; it shook her belly with desperate, throaty laughter and tears poured from her eyes.

“MAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AAAHAHAHAHA!!” Jade’s hands and feet flapped and her groin convulsed as she wiggled and giggled. “MRRRAAAPFFFFPFFFF!”

“I always loved how ticklish you were Jade! So easy to torture. The slightest little touch and you go absolutely nuts. And that laugh! I could listen to that laugh for days. And days. And days,” Beatrice mused

The hummingbirds traveled down her vagina, torturing every ticklish nerve to the crescents of her ass. They separated and traced along the folds, replacing the man’s nipping fingers. Jade’s hips and butt clenched and wiggled, trying separately to escape the buzzing tickles. The hummingbirds spent long minutes drawing tickly circles on her cheeks while she hiccuped and squealed. They traced the creases back along her vagina again, traveling back up her lips, flicking horizontally as they went. Jade’s head shook and her body trembled as her laughter became more high-pitched and panicked. She wanted to pass out and began to curl her ribs down, hoping to deprive herself of oxygen.

“MOOOEEEEEHEHEEEEEHEEE!! SHHTAAAAAPFFF!!” she laughed and shook, all will to fight her bondage long gone.

“Ah, yes! Give in little Jadey! We are going to keep you forever and ever! I will never miss a giggle or an orgasm ever again! Here we come again for that little clitty! Kitchy kitchy koo clitty! Buzz buzz buzz!”

The hummingbirds paused on either side of her clitoris again, the entire nub vibrating; Jade could only laugh silently, unable to inhale, her entire torso clenched down on itself. She tossed her head back and her eyes rolled.

Her torturers caught on and paused long enough for her to draw a single, sobbing breath before touching the beaks to her little button again and forcing the air out as defeated laughter. This breath/tickle game went on for days. Weeks. Hours. Jade couldn't focus or think, the rhythmic tickling of her vagina consuming all of her attention.

After a while she felt fingertips creeping up her sides. The fingers on her body tapped up along her flanks and up her heaving ribcage; the vagina tickling subsided and all of her addled attention was drawn to the fingers, which began to press deeper as they traveled up toward her pits. Poke. Poke. Poke. Jade groaned and closed her eyes as a rumbly giggle grew in her belly.

She could not stop a deep inhale forced by her withering muscles; it was quickly tickled out of her. All ten fingers grabbed the ribs and shoulders directly below the 90 degree pits. They dug in and wiggled, the tickling wracking her aching body and creating breathy, strained laughter. She just let it roll out of her, unable to find the strength to fight. The pit tickling continued, tracing lighter tickles down her body and then increasingly deep into her pits where the hands again grabbed and stabbed into the concave hollows. Jade cackled and her teary eyes scrunched and whirled.

It dawned slowly on Jade that the tickling had stopped, although she could not say how long ago. She was exhausted and sweating, her muscles ached; occasionally one of her limbs twitched, her addled brain slowly testing its reflexes after hours of intense convulsions.

Her torturers were moving, putting the tools away, stretching their limbs. She watched through a tired fog as two left the room. Beatrice came back to kneel by her head, rubbing a tender palm across Jade’s wet forehead.

“Get some rest, my little plaything. We are going to get some dinner and when we get back, we are going to see if we can get FOUR orgasms out of you. And I know how much you love those toes bitten, and how lonely those little nipples get when we only tickle the clitty. I'm sure my little buzzing birds will love those ticklish nipples! Maybe you'll come from just that, hmm? How fun will that be? I may also have you fucked while we tickle your armpits and ribs until you come, but that we will probably save until morning.” Beatrice kissed her captive on the cheek. Jade groaned and giggled as Beatrice tickled her armpit with a single finger. She was too exhausted to even cry, although dread sat heavy and thick in her whole torso.

“Sweet dreams.” Beatrice left the room.

The fact that this story hasn't gotten a single comment yet is a crime.

This is a lovely story, please continue it, or at least please keep using the style and tortures you've developed here, they're too wonderful to be overlooked or forgotten

Indeed a great hot story. give us more of this pussy tickling action. feathers please too :)

OMG!!!! Very. Very. Hawt. I agree with the prior poster - hottest pussy tickling story EVER. And I've read many. Nicely done.

I'm so happy to see you receiving so much deserved praise! Thank you again for blessing this community with this story :)!! I also agree with the other posters, it would be wonderful to see a part 2 <3.

Great story with attention to details - and the psychological aspect of the victim. I look forward to future installments :)

Very cool story! I loved how you described the ticklish feelings of your lee. Verv good work!
But now I would be interestet, reading a story about you being the lee. Would be interesting, how you describe your ticklish feelings (you did it very well in your story above) while being tickled in all your ticklish spots!!!!
Please do it!!!!

one of the best erotic tickling stories
focusing so much and having so many hands against a pussy is amazing
especially when armpits ,in conjunction with the pussy, are being tickled the sensation and..ordeal is beyond description

Awesome story! But also seeing what tiger 11 wrote and her photos left me breathless

I know this will be almost impossible to top, but will there be a part 2? When they get back from dinner...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back